Filtern nach:

Über Zapfloor

Management app for your flexible workspace or office building, automating a whole series of administrative tasks.

Erfahre mehr über Zapfloor

Jeannine V.
Jeannine V.
Manager in Niederlande
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zapfloor in de Kamer

Kommentare: I can now run a coworking network of 8 locations, in half the time I did before. So I am very pleased.

The features I liked most before using zapfloor were 1) that it was and is multilingual for both coworkers and staff, so frontend and backend. We are a network of coworking spaces with coworkers who speak many languages as well as partners who speak many languages so this is mission critical; 2) that it is modular so we do not have to use it in the way teh programmer envisioned but can use it according to our needs; 3) that it handles multiple locations seamlessly and without workarounds.

Onboarding took a long time, mostly because we did not have standardized processes going in. So we needed to develop those at the same time that we were introducing the software to new locations. When we started it was also much too much manual work to add customer information; that has in two years' time improved greatly.

Antwort von ZapFloor

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review, jeannine. We really appreciate your feedback. You know where to find us if you need any help!

João gabriel D.
recepcionist in Brasilien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and complex tool to work

Kommentare: Efficiency in organization, Overview of the company and quick inicialization

The software it is amazing to optimaze the taks, the work and the soluctions to your work. I am impressed how it help to organize the tasks, and the timing-consuming which we should take for each one, but the most effective soluction is the capability to give each one of us (workers) a overview of workplace.

I have been start to use it recently so I have no criticialities to it