Über Direction Local

Veröffentliche Echtzeit-Unternehmensupdates, synchronisiere, korrigiere und verwalte Verzeichnislisten automatisch.

Erfahre mehr über Direction Local

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Direction Local bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Devin H.
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Direction Local is a big win for our company, strongly recommend for any local business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been great so far. The platform has been very useful for my team. Their customer support has also been excellent whenever I've had questions!

The primary dashboard is very intuitive and includes a ton of useful information at a glance. It's very helpful to be able to see our company's online engagement data (reviews, clicks, impressions, visibility) from dozens of different sources all in one centralized place. Their platform makes it really easy to not only view this data, but perhaps more importantly push out updates across all of these channels (social, search, directory, etc) from a single source dashboard. It's very nice to have a clean, consolidated hub from which we can maintain our brand's digital presence!

The only improvement I can think of would be to add some more integrations with customer feedback/survey platforms. It would be nice to see our internal customer satisfaction ratings alongside the public review data that Direction Local captures. This is a fairly niche use case though, and I'm sure most local businesses wouldn't require this feature, so it's definitely not a major deficit by any means.

Nicholas S.
COO in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Direction Local is a godsend for our local search engine visibility

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have increased revenue tenfold over the past two years with thanks to Direction Local. It's a game changer.

Our biggest problem as a local business is generating the momentum needed to thrive. It's an arduous process because you need customers to get the reviews and you need reviews to get the customers. Using Direction Local, we've alleviated ourselves from the burden of searching across the web for every instance where our business shows up. In doing so, we can monitor our reviews, ratings and reputation from one-easy-to-use platform. It's invigorated our marketing strategy and has made the job fun again.

I can't say there are many cons. The price is affordable and the software gets the job done exactly as needed.

Leona B.
Business Owner in USA

Direction Local - All-In-One Active Citation Directories & Feedback Management Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience is that is an all-in-one software to manage essential elements of a successful local SEO campaign. It allows me the to have the confidence that what I need in terms of reputation management and local directories, especially those essential for voice search readiness, are in there and I do not have to worry about something being missed.

What I like most about this software is how everything is all in one dashboard. It allows me to save time and get any of the information needed very quickly. The citation directories and reviews are all real time, which allows me to stay on top of important information for my clients.

It is not really a "con", but there is just so much you can do within the dashboard that you have to take your time to get to know each feature to ensure you maximize all that you can get out of using this software. It is well worth it. Once you get the hang of it, each new location you add is all that much easier.

Auric A.
Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Why didn’t I think of this?

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very easy and user friendly

So easy to use, everything I need in one spot! Makes marketing so much easier. Without this software I wouldn’t even consider marketing on multiple platforms.

Nothing to complain about the software does what it says it would do

Anthony S.
President in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top notch customer support and ease of use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are using it to grow our website for a new business and streamlining all of this functionality into one place will be great for us to understand our seo as well as manage reviews, media, and lots more.

The ability to manage all media and seo links from one dashboard is very helpful and is a time saver. But nothing beats Directions customer service!

Small learning curve since it does so much, but the interface makes a ton of sense and this is not a significant hurdle.

Antwort von Direction

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Anthony! So happy to hear how much you enjoy the platform and that our support exceeds your standards!

Abby W.
Executive Assistant in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy cheap product

Kommentare: Super positive so far

A lot of SEO products are expensive, this one is relatively cheap depending on the package. It’s also pretty easy to do, the Direction team even helped me through my set up.

It’s not an all in one SEO tool. It’s for your local SEO, like getting found by people near you. But for the money I’d say worth it

Jason D.
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have used direction local to get our website listed with the important directories

5 letztes Jahr

Should lend more organic traffic to our website as more directories carry our information.

The product is fantastic for quickly listing your website on the important directories. I haven't had any problems with the software so far.