Direction Local Erfahrungen

Über Direction Local

Veröffentliche Echtzeit-Unternehmensupdates, synchronisiere, korrigiere und verwalte Verzeichnislisten automatisch.

Erfahre mehr über Direction Local

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Direction Local

4,9
5,0

Direction Local hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Direction Local bereits verwendet?

Steven
Steven
Principal in USA

I really like these folks. They are honest too (a rarity in the space).

Kommentare: Very good, especially compared to others we have used, which were simply not good.

I like that it is easy to sue and the content gets submitted to the directories. I don't have to babysit it.

Not very much. If there is an issue, I just email them and they get back to us quite quickly. They are not excuse-makers, they just figure out what is going on and take care of it. It's really that simple.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Steven, Thanks for the 5-star review! The feelings are mutual - it's been a pleasure working with you over the past few years, as well! Glad to hear we've been able to continually provide solid customer service to you (that's what we're here for, after all), and that Direction Local is exceeding your expectations. As always, if you need anything, you know how to get in touch with us! Cheers, The Direction Team

Navid
Marketing Director in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Local Listing Directory and Reputation Management Software That Works Well For Us.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Direction Local is great. I have no complaints. We used to use Yext, then BrightLocal, but after using Direction Local, I'm definitely going to stick with them. They're a really fun team to work with, very supportive, and always available. They're definitely going places.

What I like most about the software is that they continually add more and more features and directories. In the past year that I've used the software, they've added some big directories such as NextDoor, for example.

The only feature that I would love to see added is some way to track local rankings, kind of like how local falcon does it, which is the software I've been using to see if this software has increased our local presence - which, it has.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Navid, Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Glad to hear you're taking advantage of all the features and exploring all the software has to offer. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to our team and one of our experts will assist you. To your success, The Direction Team

Camille
Business Owner in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Direction Local has helped us rank #1 in Google's Map Pack!

Kommentare: The Direction team is very friendly and made the entire experience easy-going. They're always available to assist us, and even took the time to review our location profiles and offer suggestions before we synced with their network.

It's super easy to setup and activate. Once we put in our business info (which only took about 10 minutes) we were able to automatically sync with a bunch of quality directories. The real-time updates give us peace of mind that our online presence is accurate and optimized. And the reporting dashboard provides clear insight in how we're performing. Having both our analytics and reviews in one dashboard is saving us a bunch of time managing our local presence. And it's nice to hear that the Direction team is working to improve their reporting dashboard with even more local insights, like keyword and competitor analysis.

Nothing comes to mind. The system is easy to use — literally anyone can use it.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Camille, Thanks for sharing the positive feedback! We actually just published a Drew James case study on our site to show our users the fantastic results you all have produced using Direction Local. Who knows, maybe you'll break ground on a 4th location soon enough!

Nicholas
COO in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We need more leads daily, so we use Direction Local

SADOS has been with Direction for 4 years now and here's why: As an IT/cybersecurity startup, SADOS is reliant on a high visibility presence in the local and regional spaces because most of our prospects call upon us to either replace their current MSP because they're unhappy with them or something has broken and they need emergency support. So its our goal to become a household name in the area so that when a prospect needs our help, they simply search online and there we are. Direction Local allows us to be visible to our local and regional prospects. Practically every directory you can think of, we're on and we can control each listing from one easy-to-use dashboard. I'm not sure if we could ask for anymore, but to top it off, Direction is at it's core an award-winning SEO agency so we also stack on additional SEO services to supercharge our online presence. Content-writing, backlinking, analytics, and just a generally hardworking, friend-like team that we've come to know and love.

Not much to be said. We're wholly satisfied with the software.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Nick, thanks for the solid review! Glad to hear Direction Local continues to power your lead generation needs. There's a lot of exciting product improvements on our roadmap for 2022-2023, so get ready for even more powerful local marketing capabilities. As always, if you need anything, we're here to help in any way.

Devin
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Direction Local is a big win for our company, strongly recommend for any local business

Kommentare: My experience has been great so far. The platform has been very useful for my team. Their customer support has also been excellent whenever I've had questions!

The primary dashboard is very intuitive and includes a ton of useful information at a glance. It's very helpful to be able to see our company's online engagement data (reviews, clicks, impressions, visibility) from dozens of different sources all in one centralized place. Their platform makes it really easy to not only view this data, but perhaps more importantly push out updates across all of these channels (social, search, directory, etc) from a single source dashboard. It's very nice to have a clean, consolidated hub from which we can maintain our brand's digital presence!

The only improvement I can think of would be to add some more integrations with customer feedback/survey platforms. It would be nice to see our internal customer satisfaction ratings alongside the public review data that Direction Local captures. This is a fairly niche use case though, and I'm sure most local businesses wouldn't require this feature, so it's definitely not a major deficit by any means.

Leona
Business Owner in USA

Direction Local - All-In-One Active Citation Directories & Feedback Management Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience is that is an all-in-one software to manage essential elements of a successful local SEO campaign. It allows me the to have the confidence that what I need in terms of reputation management and local directories, especially those essential for voice search readiness, are in there and I do not have to worry about something being missed.

What I like most about this software is how everything is all in one dashboard. It allows me to save time and get any of the information needed very quickly. The citation directories and reviews are all real time, which allows me to stay on top of important information for my clients.

It is not really a "con", but there is just so much you can do within the dashboard that you have to take your time to get to know each feature to ensure you maximize all that you can get out of using this software. It is well worth it. Once you get the hang of it, each new location you add is all that much easier.

Auric
Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Why didn’t I think of this?

Kommentare: Very easy and user friendly

So easy to use, everything I need in one spot! Makes marketing so much easier. Without this software I wouldn’t even consider marketing on multiple platforms.

Nothing to complain about the software does what it says it would do

Anthony
President in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top notch customer support and ease of use

Kommentare: We are using it to grow our website for a new business and streamlining all of this functionality into one place will be great for us to understand our seo as well as manage reviews, media, and lots more.

The ability to manage all media and seo links from one dashboard is very helpful and is a time saver. But nothing beats Directions customer service!

Small learning curve since it does so much, but the interface makes a ton of sense and this is not a significant hurdle.

Antwort von Direction

Thank you so much Anthony! So happy to hear how much you enjoy the platform and that our support exceeds your standards!

Abby
Executive Assistant in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy cheap product

Kommentare: Super positive so far

A lot of SEO products are expensive, this one is relatively cheap depending on the package. It’s also pretty easy to do, the Direction team even helped me through my set up.

It’s not an all in one SEO tool. It’s for your local SEO, like getting found by people near you. But for the money I’d say worth it

Jason
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have used direction local to get our website listed with the important directories

Should lend more organic traffic to our website as more directories carry our information.

The product is fantastic for quickly listing your website on the important directories. I haven't had any problems with the software so far.