Über YouTube Mentions

Social Listener und Sentiment Classifier, mit denen du Tausende von Stunden an Videoschauen und manueller Arbeit sparen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über YouTube Mentions

What I like maximum approximately this software program is its easy to use and the capacity to locate almost whatever you can ever consider or have a query approximately in this software program.

I don't know how to put a negative point because this software is unique and I appreciate it.

Bewertungen zu YouTube Mentions

YouTube Mentions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du YouTube Mentions bereits verwendet?

Nadine
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monitoring-Tool für YouTube mit einigen Schwächen

Kommentare: Da die Funktionen und die Zuverlässigkeit begrenz sind, haben wir uns nach einiger Zeit für ein anderes Tool entschieden.

Wir haben das Tool für das YouTube Monitoring eingesetzt da es schnell einsatzbereit ist und wenig Administration erfordert.

Leider hatte ich den Eindruck, dass das Tool nicht immer zuverlässig funktioniert und regelmäßig Ausfälle hat.

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Youtube Mention is a best tool for Youtube Audience

Kommentare: Youtube mentions is excellent tool which provides its user to grow their audience on youtube. I am using this software for last 2 years and strongly recommend use of this incredible software.

Youtube mentions is a great tool which helps the user to track the audience who mentioned them and easily reply them. The interface of the software is professionally designed and easy to understand. By using this software i can interact with more and more people and grow my network.

The software should be ad free and i will be more delighted if the company add some more amazing features in this incredible software.

Ahmed Nasser
Freelancer in Ägypten
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

review about evolution of youtube

Kommentare: YouTube has helped my business and I share long videos with our subscribers. It's also a great tool for adding additional context and content to blog posts on our company website.

YouTube has been a platform where you can watch videos for years. Whenever a video needs to be shared with many subscribers, YouTube comes first. It is easy to use, both privately and professionally.

Copyright infringement lawsuits and spambots are a big deal on YouTube. Mainly with channels re-uploading TikTok videos and claiming to own them.

Robnson
Robnson
d in Kenia
Animation, Selbstständig

Youtube Mentions

Kommentare: I recommend to use youtube mention if you need more views and subscribers

Youtube mentions can help to get high rank of your videos by mention your favourites youtube channel

Sometimes working sometimes does not working , youtube they should improve

Rahel Weldemariyam
Technical support in Polen
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Get more subscribers using YouTube mention

Kommentare: I used it for my friend youtube channel who is musician, i do some research before trying to use it ,more over i saw some tutorials how to manage it in one account. It's very helpful feature specially if your profession is depends on your youtube channel.

It's best way to get more subscribers than you already have ,even more great opportunity to attract people who have the same interests for the content you're creating. And mostly two side way of directing people across channels.

The requirement to use youtube mentions make it hard for starters who don't have more than 1000 subscribers, which difficult to accomplish in most cases . I wonder how much users can benefit from it ,if it's was less subscribers needed to use it.

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The world's largest information gathering tool

Kommentare: The “YouTube” product is very complete, it can be used for whatever you want and it won't let you down, from collecting information, advertising, or marketing studies, to creating and reproducing content. YouTube rounds everything out with Google's other tools, making it even better and more useful.

YouTube Mentions works very well to collect information in a short period of time, thanks to the large number of users that YouTube has, market analysis of any kind can be done in any population, I think that is its greatest strength. YouTube as a platform to watch content is the reference, the quality of content you can find and the freedom it gives you to choose your content is great, it has a very complete player, possibly the best. YouTube in general is a round product in any of its branches.

A problem when using YouTube as a tool to collect information is bots and multi-accounts, they are annoying and only create misinformation and toxicity. YouTube itself is very complete, perhaps the only problem when playing the videos is the ads since there are many of them, and most of them present useless information.

Tonico
Tonico
Directot in Brasilien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Great Idea!

Kommentare: I use Youtube Mentions to track what brands have more mentions on Youtube channels. With this feature, I can keep informed by Youtube Mentions of the overall popularity growth of the brands and choose what brand is good to do business. Youtube Mentions tools are great to stay connected with what channels are saying about brands and what are the most popular and deserve more attention to my marketing affiliate and commissions campaigns.
I highly recommend this incredible tool for all marketing businesses around the world to innovate your business analysis.

I am very likely to use this innovative feature for a long time. Youtube Mention is a professional tool for business companies to track their brands on Youtube. With this great tool, you can easily find the channels that are talking about your brand. I believe with Youtube mention brands can discover coworkers to do business and start great partnerships find their brands in all types of channels around the world and grow their brands with the help of the largest streaming platform on the internet, the Youtube.

I think the portfolio of brands is still small. However, I believe Youtube Mention has a lot to grow and they will add more brands and features with the appropriate time.

Luke
Luke
educator-author in Zypern
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must!

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased and love that such a tool exists.

It helps you control and keep an eye on your brand as your channel grows. A great place to review mentions and comments.

Nothing really. It is a must tool for owners of brands and channels. Comments cannot be blocked is the only negative I can think of.

Faith
Faith
Transcriber/Blogger in Kenia
Schreiben & Editieren, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Online Marketing Platform

Kommentare: YouTube has helped me get my brand out there. It's also a place where I can access a lot of information on how I can continue to grow my brand.

It is easy to use. You can easily access which channels have mentioned your brand and also help you gain viewers.It's a good tool especially for a content creator since it helps you stay connected to brands that are in line with your content.It's also a way to credit other brands without necessarily stealing someone's idea.

The only thing I dislike is the adverts. They tend to play for a while before you can skip them which is annoying.

Tarell
Tarell
Customer Service Rep in Jamaika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic App

Kommentare: YouTube is full of so much awesome content that fits every single occasion.

It has everything. YouTube is one of the most used App/Software on my devices. YouTube has a really smooth player.

Getting tired of all the ads. Too much!!!

Cristina
Quality assurance tester in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to promote on YouTube

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The YouTube Mentions is a very useful tool that helps me not only promote my channels, and videos, but it can help entire YouTube communities because you can show/suggest to your viewers other's content or platforms.

There is nothing I would complain about, but as an improvement, I would suggest, making it easier to use, in the sense of not having so many complex steps to add a mention. Of course, the more you use it, the easier it becomes to use it because you get accustomed to it, but for those who use it for the first time, it is a bit overwhelming.

zouhair
freelancer in Marokko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

avis sur l'évolution de youtube

Kommentare: L'information sur les caractéristiques de l'organisation de pointe logo marketing et marketing et publicité et surveillance peut être obtenue facilement.

Facile à chanter les disques de la marque disponibles à partir des impacts d'opposition de pointe et ainsi de suite. Apprendre à appréhender les mises à jour de pointe sur les inclinations de l'agence moderne et permet de développer les présentations numériques. Avec l'aide de ces faits, le produit peut être facilement propulsé sur le marché du marketing interne et du marketing promu à grande échelle dans le monde entier.

Le blog est affiché sur la plate-forme idéale peut maintenant ne plus fournir toutes les informations cruciales qui veulent rechercher des informations supplémentaires appropriées via Google, cette fonctionnalité peut être améliorée.

Aline
Mídias Sociais in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Minha Experiência com o Yoputube Mentions!

Kommentare: Muito significativa

Ótima pois assim fica mais fácil identificar alguém ao assistir ao vídeo ou ao criá-lo. Identificar as pessoas é muito importante pois cria relacionamento com marcas, seguidores...

O fato de mencionar agora vai gerar ainda mais custos pra quem quiser divulgar. Se tornará ainda mais caro.

luciana
artesa in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

great option to look for crafts

Kommentare: I use it to look for varieties of crafts for beginners in crocheting, I can find a lot of things, but some videos I can't understand the explanation.

I use it to find handicraft products, and it's easily accessible. to find the videos, and also have access to other apps

have more explanatory videos for beginners

Fernanda
secretaria in Brasilien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

youtube

Kommentare: very good, the videos are of good quality the audios too, because I'm a fan of this application.

the ease of expansion of this app is surreal, a complete app that gives many opportunities to its users.

the advertisements and advertisements between the videos.

Bisso Ndjoono
PayPal review in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

YouTube reviews

Kommentare: I made many goods results with YouTube cause i touch a lot of people at once

The productivity and they are good like tv web platorm

I things they can add voice extractive i'll be

Filipe
content creator in Mosambik
Internet, Selbstständig

youtube is the best platform to earn money through it.

Kommentare: I didn't have a vision of the platform before how useful it would be for me, I wouldn't be anyone if it weren't for youtube, because it's a platform where I learn everything I want to learn. And where I share my ideas with my audience, all thanks to youtube. I still continue to use the platform.

I liked the way youtube offers its work to its customers. The way of organizing youtube, the excellent resources that the platform presents

Nothing to claim my optics all the features and functionality of the platform are great

Stacie
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Did I not mention why I am tagging you

Kommentare: My overall experience with YouTube mentions is a great one. I have had no problems mentioning YouTubers and gaining insight to there what they are advertising. I would recommend this to anyone friends or family.

Since you are unable to tag a youtuber directly YouTube mentions is a unique shout out to a consumer I'm interested in and there notifications come directly to my inbox.

That you are unable to tag directly but this software is unique and I like it.

Claudia
Claudia
Chat moderator and Consultant in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect

Thanks to Youtube Mentions, it's easy to track the audience who mentioned us. It has a really good UI, well designed and easy to use for everyone.

It's a perfect software,the only negative thing is you can't block the comments.

Omarion
OMTO in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Its great

Kommentare: My overall experience is pretty fair, I'm able to access those that may have mentioned me and write back to them quick and easy .

Makes communicating with others very easy Lots of activity can be spotted

being able to detect words that may be used for harassments or bullying

Gebremariam Tesfay
Activist in Kenia
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

You tube Creator adn editor

Kommentare: Yes i will solving by financial power to growing my own channel and i will learn like how to good creating different contents and to know more knowledge from this software

Yes future everything i will be liking most of this product

For the features at least i like more about this product

Jessica
Team leader in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have searched for academic information while I. School and it has help me through school.

I love the fact that it has so much information and it gives what ever you looking for.

It tend to have glitches sometimes and the ads tends to be annoying sometimes.

Maruf
Maruf
Financial Accountant in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Mentions For YOUTUBE

I love YouTube mentions because they allow me to interact with my favorite creators directly. It's such a cool feature that brings us closer together

I find YouTube mentions to be a bit invasive. Creators can mention you without your consent, and it feels like an invasion of privacy

BLAZY
LIBERALE in Kongo-Kinshasa
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

YOUTUBE MENTIONS

Kommentare: Compared to my experience with YouTube mentions, I find it excellent, I use it easily. I recommend it 100%.

YouTube mentions arrive straight to my inbox and are an indivisible cheer to a client who ties me up and posts.

Joshua
Artists in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

YouTube video editor but better

Kommentare: Very decent software thus far I recommend anyone that has a platform on YouTube to use this service

I definitely appreciate the consistency of this platform gives me great statistics and analytics daily

No cons are disadvantages at this point...