Filtern nach:

Über ScreeningCanada

A background screening web application offering criminal record check results in minutes along with references, credit checks and more.

Erfahre mehr über ScreeningCanada

Cameron H.
Cameron H.
CEO in Kanada

Next Gen Canadian-based background check tool

Kommentare: The support is great - the ScreeningCanada team is very knowledgeable and helpful.

This is the first truly automated background check software we've found for Canadian companies. It's super easy to use, comprehensive and fast. Background checks are mandatory for our employees based on the industry we're in, and ScreeningCanada is the best solution in the market for us.

We haven't found anything yet that we didn't like.

Sara B.
Vice President, Human Resources in Kanada

Best Background Screening Software

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience. The team at Screening Canada are so engaged and helpful. They made this such an easy and pleasant experience.

This product was extremely easy to use and provides a great candidate experience as it relates to their background checks. The implementation was easy and the team at Screening Canada took the lead and did all of the "heavy lifting" so my team was able to focus on the day-to-day. The integration with our current ATS makes the process of running a background check SO easy and seamless. It saves my team a lot of time so that they can focus on other tasks.

There aren't any features that I think are missing.

Geoff S.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kanada
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A solid choice

Kommentare: The customer services has been mostly excellent. We had some occasional challenges with some support agents, but those seem to be few and far between lately. At least for me.

The service is quick and the support is usually quite good. There are certainly exceptions but we recognize that we're early adopters of the product and it's routinely being customized to fit our needs

It seems that the issues are relatively minor, but they can be consistent. Small annoying challenges that require adjustment to the way we move through our days. An example would be the need to refresh (F5) in order to get a screen to load.

Founder and Managing Director in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Fast Background Checks

Kommentare: having verified employees is an essential service and being able to provide that is a value add for Expert Recruiters.

The criminal and credit checks came back well within 24 hours.

I am very happy with the product. I can have speedy results and confidently place candidates.

Cathy G.
Manager, HR in Kanada
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ScreeningCanada - Super Easy to Use

Kommentare: Using ScreeningCanada has saved us a considerable amount of time with every hire. It is easy to use and results are returned far faster than our previous provider!

The product is easy to use, efficient and returns results extremely quickly.

There are no cons. We like every aspect of the software and our relationship with the company.

Melodie B.
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best of class

Kommentare: Excellent, friendly, helpful.

For not-for-profit organizations Plan to Protect ScreeningCanada is the best of class. We are so pleased with ModoHR and the work they have done to provide us with a screening platform for our hundreds of clients. The customer service has been excellent to date. We have no complaints.

Any concerns we have ever had have been immediately addressed.

Alison H.
COO | Director, Operations Excellence in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great onboarding process!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team made it very simple to onboard and get my team up and running smoothly and quickly. And we are very impressed with the speed at which the customer service team responds to live chat inquiries!

Nothing to complain about. We are brand new to the software and haven't hit any roadbumps yet.

Michael P.
Director, Talent Acquisition in Kanada
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Finally, background checks done right!

Kommentare: We are very happy with our selection of Screening Canada. Our Talent Acquisition team and candidate experiences are dramatically improved from our previous service provider, the cost is competitive and we're proud to recommend the services to others.

Screening Canada has built a reliable, intuitive platform that was purpose built for pre-employment checks. It is easy to use, and the team that built/supports the platform is incredibly customer focused.

We do not have any concerns with Screening Canada. Any day-to-day issues are resolved quickly and professionally.

Jasmine I.
Talent Acquisition Advisor in Kanada
Personalwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall easy and functional for us and the candidate

Kommentare: Overall, using Screening Canada has made the hiring process easy! References can take a long time, but I believe the software speeds it up a lot.

I really like how easily it integrates with our system. It saves us so much time for candidates being able to input the reference information instead of us contacting them individually. I like that Screening Canada has the support chat, it's very easy for me to ask a question or update on a candidate with that support. I've also had candidates say they were very helpful when they had questions.

I would like it if the comments showed up with the ratings on the reference check rather than downloading it to see any comments. It would also be nice if a candidate had references submitted and their profile was created but we asked them to provide another one, the candidate could go in and input a 3rd or 4th reference without ordering a new search.

HR Support Specialist in Kanada
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reduce Time To Hire

This cloud based software simplified the whole background screening process. Easy to use and setup is very quick, pricing is fair. Integration is a breeze with major ATS(we use SmartRecruiters) as well as our reference checking software.

None that come to mind at this time, we’ve enjoyed the software.

Nicki L.
Manager - Talent & Employee Relations in Kanada
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Service - Easy to Use

Kommentare: Amazing Experience. From the initial contact to enquire to the setup and onboarding / training of our team, the Screening Canada team was amazing and our transition was fast and painless

The Screening Canada process is easy to use (from an administrator, user AND applicant standpoint. Customer Service is exceptional and the transition to this platform was easy and quick.

Nothing. Out review and experience with Screening Canada has been amazing

Jason C.
Director of Strategy in Kanada

Great Employee Screening Program

Kommentare: ScreeningCanada is easy to deal with, their software works great and their team is responsive to any questions I have.

Fast service. Affordable rates The system is very reliable. Works on all devices.

Nothing. The program provides everything I need

Stephanie C.
Director, Human Resources in Kanada

Best Screening Platform I've Used

Kommentare: The customer support and access to people at Screening Canada when seeking help is top-notch. Most times, I can hop on and use the chat feature to get an answer to my question in minutes.

Incredibly easy to use for employers, candidates, employees and reference providers. A quick turn-around. The reference check report is great to send directly to hiring managers. I can track the progress of my employee or candidate very easily. It's the best background screening and reference check platform/service I've used to date!

Nothing that I've found so far, I've been using it for more than 6 months now on a monthly basis.

Michelle M.

Screening Canada Review

Screening Canada is easy to use and sent to our candidates. Easy to see the results Chat function is great and staff helpful during business hours Chat helps to make sure everyone gets their clearances completed if having issues

I have found that Chat is not available before 9am EST.

Mayra L.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Kanada
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service!

Kommentare: Great experience! Our account Manager was really quick to give us answers and setting up our account. The platforms is user friendly and the results are out pretty quick.

The platform is very user friendly, the setup process is pretty quick and easy to follow.

Adding the integration with differents ATS.

Samantha G.
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very positive. They are very helpful and always available to answer questions.

Smooth implementation and ability to customize to your specific needs. Ease of use for admin/users. Customer Service chat available anytime and able to resolve issues or answer questions in minutes.

Nothing at this time. The software is very easy to use.

Angela W.

Great Product

Kommentare: Very positive , saves time during the hiring process

Screening Canada is easy to use and can deploy right from our ATS with the push of button . Screening Canada does all the work once we send the invitation to the candidate. Results come back very quickly .

There is not a thing that I can think of that would be negative

Amanda B.
Director Talent Acquisition in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative

Kommentare: They have easy to access support. Easy to use for both candidates and administrators.

We have used various screening services in the past. The quick turn around time, ease of use and easy integration into our existing ATS made this seamless for our organization.

Honestly, its a great product, I have nothing to put in this area.

Steven B.
Health Services Coordinator in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Effective and straight forward.

Kommentare: Excellent communication and details available to understand fully the functionality as well as setup.

Provides the levels of checking necessary to assure our board, participants, and clinicians the safety they demand.

When closing a file being able to jump back to the status subset previously viewed would be very helpful.

William M.
Health & Safety Mgr in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Interface/AWESOME Service

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for ModoHR Technologies, walked me through the entire process via phone, coached me on how to pull up team member profiles, archived file and how to navigate through the dashboard. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was articulate, very knowledgeable and made the entire experience a positive one. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] exceptional ability to communicate would have overcome even a substandard interface.

Very Fluid. Team members will not have difficulties completing process.

A more "in your face" popup window to notify a user that they have completed the screening and can exit.

Lara G.
HR Generalist in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!!!

Kommentare: Exceeds expectations.

The software is so easy to use and results come back in less than a day. Customer service is excellent and you can expect a reply within minutes. The process for candidates is so smooth. Cost of using the software is lower than others and there are multiple features available.

There are no cons that I can think of. Screening Canada is great.

Jonathan L.
Managing Director in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Easy to use

Have encountered quite a few background checks that make it overly complicated to sign up and process the checks. Screening Canada is simple and gets you the information needed quickly and efficiently. Account Manager and Support are fairly responsive with questions, I definitely recommend this to employers.

Payments for the service can definitely be improved to take credit card.

Simon S.
President in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service!

Kommentare: IT helps us do background check on candidate before they get hired, it is super quick, no delay and help us improve our processes.

Screening Canada is great, easy to use, easy to add users so that my employees can use it easily to recruit. Super fast service also!

Nothing, everything is great! I love their service, all my employees who use screening canada also love it!

Eric L.
CFO in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Screening Canada

Kommentare: I have a very good support from the team.

The product is easy to use and I have access to an international search.

The international search is not (or was not) automate.

Jenn T.
HR Business Partner in Kanada

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Very happy we switched to ScreeningCanada!

Super easy from an admin perspective and fast turn around time to get results! Very user friendly platform. Great user experience and has created far less work as an admin.

I feel the reports could be enhanced and more visually appealing but they contain everything needed from a security standpoint.