Über ReMatter

End-to-end scrap software to manage asset tracking & dispatching, scale ticketing, inventory management, & sales document creation.

Erfahre mehr über ReMatter

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ReMatter

5,0
5,0

ReMatter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du ReMatter bereits verwendet?

Mikey F.
Managing Member in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ReMatter is AWESOME and has helped us TREMENDOUSLY!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ReMatter really is great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or so spot on with being available when I was learning and then quick on fixing any issues I had. A++ in customer service and also the program/system/ap, to me I rate it the same!

ReMatter is really great! It has really helped streamline our dispatching. From our drivers to our back office ReMatter makes things so much easier for us. It has so many features we were looking for I can’t even list them all. I really can’t think of anything it is missing or that I need that they don’t already have incorporated into their program. I searched for a while and didn’t find anything that compared to what ReMatter offers.

There isn’t much I dislike about ReMatter. Some of the functionality is not perfect but totally easily manageable (I think I may just be too picky) and they’re working out any kinks all the time so I’m certain it will end up being perfect!

Taylor L.
Logistics Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Gerdau

Kommentare: My experience has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always quick to help and respond immediately when needing assistance.

User Friendly. On the Go apps to use for dispatch

I dont have any issues. the system is great !

Joy M.
Office Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dispatch made Easy!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a wonderful program that is just what we needed! I am excited to see the future developments of the program.

Easy to use; anyone can use the program with little training. It keeps all data available for review. ReMatter takes recommendations for improvements to the program which truly makes it a program that is user defined.

No cons to mention. If I ever run into an issue I don't understand, a quick email and the ReMatter Team responds within minutes. It is very reassuring to have a company support their product and care about it's customers.

Rosalinda D.
Assistant Coordinator/Logistics in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ReMatter is a great program to work with

Kommentare: It just has so many cool features and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our rep is so helpful and always available when you need him.

Love that you can move jobs from one box to the next just by dragging it over.

I love this program. Do not have anything bad to say about it.

Alan F.
general manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ReMatter Review

Kommentare: Very pleased with product. Looking forward to continued development and additional features.

That it is app based and it's ease of use.

There were/are frequent updates while in development.

Jacky A.
Waste Services Co Ordinator in Neuseeland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using ReMatter

Kommentare: Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] an his team has been amazing. Looking forward to continuing the business relationship to see how far this system can go.

I have been dispatching trucks/people for a long time and this is simply the best system I have ever seen. Simple to use and straight to the point. I congratulate you guys on designing a wonderful product.

There is nothing to dislike as the software is still in the growth stage.