Über Shopify POS

Shopify POS wurde für den Einzelhandel entwickelt und vereint deine Verkäufe, Bestände, Kunden und mehr aus deinen stationären und webbasierten Geschäften.

Erfahre mehr über Shopify POS

Customer service was also very responsive to our needs.

I wish it wouldve just converted that information directly from the website but it did not. Which was a bit frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Shopify POS

Shopify POS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 150 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shopify POS bereits verwendet?

Janine
Janine

I Am Most Impressed With Shopify

Kommentare: I’m very happy with them and have convinced my friend to sign up. She is happy with it too

I love the ease of use and learning didn’t take too much time. I use it to cash out my customers and inventory management as well as website maintenance.

The price. The additional apps can be confusing. I wish they had better apps for social media posts. They did but the social companies pulled the apps as far as I know. I can’t afford paid ads all the time and the posts directly from my products across all socials were so helpful. Now I can only post in Facebook.

Marius
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to start ecommerce website

Kommentare: Very satisfied and not looking to change. What's great about Shopify is that it is constantly improving and the costs remain the same. I'm sure that any issues I have now will only get smaller or fully solved.

I never had experience in running an ecommerce shop, so it was scary at first. But once I started setting up shopify, each step was so easy that I quickly became confident in running my store. Also, it is extremely cheap for the functionality you get.

Certain areas lack functionality e.g. website design is very limited. Also, returns management is not good enough for us to use effectively, hence we had to use a different service for that.

Zouhair
Manager in Marokko
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Impressive performance and features.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Even though the basic features are robust, the customization options for the POS interface and receipts are somewhat limited and need to offer more flexibility and options.

The interface is intuitive and user-friendly Seamless integration with our online Shopify store. Detailed sales reports and analytics.

Although the POS works offline, some features are restricted without an internet connection and need to be improved.

Ileana
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Shopify good for a simple fast shop not the best for personalized brand

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great beginner site if you dont really want to personalize it much.

At the time Shopify made it easy to create new product listings & integrate them to etsy.

Very limited on how you designed your shop and where you sold your products.

Blair
Backroom Support Worker in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reasons to Use

Kommentare: Shopify was a very simple product to learn. It was simple to reach to others so that there could be many working on a entering products. We went from an really old computer software that only allowed one person to input inventory. Shopify made that work very easy to do.

After being out of retail for a few years, shopify was simply easy to use and to teach to others.

It was hard to check on human erros. Although it was simple to use checking if items were put in correct tok time.

ADRIANO
CFO in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Customer service has been great, and the dashboard is user friendly.

It is a little pricey, in my point of view...

Kasim
Engineer in Kanada
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best shopify tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy of use and payment and reach level is great

Not many option to developers to have in the app

Heather
Heather
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love how easy it is to get started and how easy it is to use. Its so convenient, and i love that you can run credit or debit cards for payments with just your phone.

I like everything about shopify POS so far.

Gina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for new small businesses

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great customer service and extremely easy way to perform any kind of retail transactions online

Extremely helpful to use if just opening an online business and creating a really good platform for your clients and consumers to shop

Learning the app and the website is a little bit confusing it first, but you get to know bottom line of it

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy system to connect POS with ecommerce

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

If you have a shopify ecommerce, Shopify POS is a no brainer to conect your shop inventory and sales to the online store

Adds the online fees to your phisical store, is better to pay for the software than paying fees for every sale. Mind the subscription you are using

Palla
Blogger and Civil Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy POS to Streamline Retail Sales

Kommentare: Shopify POS is a powerful point-of-sale system designed for retail businesses. One of the biggest pros of the tool is its ease of use. It is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users. Additionally, Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, which makes it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.

Easy to use: Shopify POS is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users.Multiple payment options: Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, making it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.Inventory management: Shopify POS includes inventory management features, allowing users to track stock levels, set reorder points, and generate purchase orders.

Limited customization options: Shopify POS has limited customization options, which may be a concern for users looking to tailor the system to their specific needs.Limited reporting and analytics: Shopify POS's reporting and analytics capabilities are limited, which may make it difficult for users to gain insights into their sales and customer data.

Shopify is by far the best shopping cart I've every used, and the POS is no exception.

Kommentare: It's constantly saving us money. With Shopify POS we don't have to spend anything extra for the POS support that connects into our existing shopping cart.

VALUE. Shopify allowed us to have a free developer account to test and work through our hesitations before paying a penny for the cart. The POS system comes with the cart for free, it works flawlessly on any apple device, I haven't tried the android offering, but I'm sure it's great as well. The account comes with multiple logins for managing employees with specified permissions for keeping eyes and fingers out of places they shouldn't be. And to top it all off it has a fantastic API connection that allows us to connect it to our Fishbowl Inventory Management system, which brings in the orders from both cart and POS and sorts the inventory out, handles the shipping with shipstation, posts back tracking and fulfills the orders in shopify and all the while capturing all the financial data in QB. I could seriously fire multiple employees for all the time and work this automation is doing for me.

If I had to complain it would be that there are some things you can't customize that you might be able to with one of the self hosted carts such as magento, woocommerce, or even magento 2.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing POS solution for Shopify store owners

Kommentare: Overall experience is very satisfactory and does all the things that we have expected out of a POS system. I would definitely recommend it to someone who has an online Shopify store and a retail store to sync the data and leverage the power of Shopify in analytics, order management, and inventory management with multiple locations

The most important feature of this product is it syncs the retail store orders with your online store and keeps the order management easy. It also takes care of payment processing and sales reports. We can use multi-location in Shopify to differentiate the inventory between the online store and the retail store.

I have remembered that there were some issues/limitations on the Shopify side when it came to refunding some of the orders and we can't find the order by the customer name, in such scenarios, It could have been better when the customer don't have their credit card or email with them

Amanda
Customer Experience Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Master

Kommentare: Shopify provides a simple, easy to master platform on which to layer our eCommerce shop.

e-commerce customers enter their orders, information is transmitted to our DC, the DC transmits back shipping information, the shipping information is emailed to the customer and we get paid.

It still programs in computer language. Changing content isn't as simple as it could be for non-programmers like most of the users/admins probably are.

Jessica
manager in USA

love centralizing my POS and website together!

Kommentare: got us more sales!~

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go! love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier! the fees are decent.

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con . no complaints as of yet

Brenda
manager in USA

Easy to use

I like that Shopify POS is integrated with our Shopify website. If we sell something in store, it deducts it from our inventory online, which is very convenient. I don't have to worry about inventory being off.

The thing I like the least about Shopify POS is that when I issue store credit to a customer, there is no way in the system to know who the store credit was issued to in the future. In other words, you have to keep track of it yourself.

Daniel
Head of Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic POS Software

I love how this software is completely integrated with our Shopify e-com store. This allows me to sell my products at different pop-up events throughout the year. If I didn't have this, I'd be worried about trying to keep track of transactions, keep cash on hand, etc... This makes life easy and simple

This sin't really a con, but I get worried sometimes that the internet might conk out on my phone. You can't process transactions unless you have a signal, so you're dependent on a good connection. I've been able to work through everything so far, but it is a little scary when it takes a couple of seconds to process a customer's transactions.

Temple
Co-Owner in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pos fees Iffy........But good tracking System

Kommentare: They were our first pos program and were easy to signup for but please resesrch your option unlike we did.........

Very organized on the payments processed

Fees....Fees.....and more Fees simple as that!

Lidia
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for Our Business

Shopify POS is our main POS system for a large retail space. Easy to use and train all staff. Easy to integrate with other systems.

The Shopify shop is a bit too templated as well as the products. Need quite a few extensions to modify and customize products.

Diana
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great that it integrates with my website

I love that it keeps the inventory accurate between the website and in person sales

I have had issues with the hardware not working well or disconnecting. Make sure you have several backups.

Jennifer
Visitor Services Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS with Mobile Pay Options.

Kommentare: It's easy to train our volunteers to use and troubleshoot. We use both the little white Shopify dip and swipe reader and the sturdier-looking black tap dip and swipe reader and have no trouble with either. Set up is easy and payments are are recorded as received on different readers, making it easier to sort the source of sales, if not the item.

Easy to set up and define products for sale at a physical store. Located on a 55 acre site, we need it about once a month in multiple locations simultaneously, so it wouldn't necessarily pay to set up connected accounts. We need it to use mobile credit card readers over wi-fi and without a dedicated phone or i-pad with a SIM card. We bought 2 refurbished ipads, 2 kinds of mobile card readers, extended the reach of our wi-fi, and we were ready to go!

Inability to set up a variable-priced item. To do this, the item must be rung in as a "Quick Sale", so there is no identification of sold products or inventory tracking.

Courtney
eCommerce Coordinator in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great choice for POS software!

Kommentare: Everything has seemed more seamless, from adding product, to managing inventory and using the platform as a POS software. Our team is so happy with Shopify!

I loved how easy Shopify is to use. It's very intuitive for "tech" people on our team as well as more seasoned employees who were not familiar with the platform.

Integration initially was a bit tricky for our team. But once we researched a few things, we were able to make everything work for us.

Šimon
Owner in Tschechien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS

We use SHOPIFY POS daily to process our orders. We are very satisfied.

There are no accidents yet. All right. :)

Owner/Manager in USA

Works Great

Powerful program. It basically runs our brick and mortar store. All products, financial reports, product sales are all in one place. Accessing by cell phone. lab top or home PC make it invaluable.

Justin
Justin

Easy to use. Powerful.

Kommentare: It's great for my website and makes fulfilling orders easy.

Just the basic version of Shopify is powerful enough to run a successful e-commerce website. The addition add-ons make you an unstoppable entrepreneur as you can build a custom store to fit your needs.

I wish you could build a website beyond your web-store within Shopify. You can build pages and do workarounds to make it feel more complete but it lacks some functions you would get from say... Blue Host or Squarespace, or Wix.