Über Shopify POS

Shopify POS wurde für den Einzelhandel entwickelt und vereint deine Verkäufe, Bestände, Kunden und mehr aus deinen stationären und webbasierten Geschäften.

Erfahre mehr über Shopify POS

I wish it wouldve just converted that information directly from the website but it did not. Which was a bit frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Shopify POS

Shopify POS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 139 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shopify POS bereits verwendet?

Janine
Janine
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I Am Most Impressed With Shopify

Kommentare: I’m very happy with them and have convinced my friend to sign up. She is happy with it too

I love the ease of use and learning didn’t take too much time. I use it to cash out my customers and inventory management as well as website maintenance.

The price. The additional apps can be confusing. I wish they had better apps for social media posts. They did but the social companies pulled the apps as far as I know. I can’t afford paid ads all the time and the posts directly from my products across all socials were so helpful. Now I can only post in Facebook.

Owner in Costa Rica
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS - a good entry-level POS system for small businesses

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Shopfiy POS has been very positive and I would highly recommend the product.

Shopify POS was quick and easy to set up and use. Having already set up my ecommerce store in Shopify, it was a simple matter of installing the Shopify POS on my iPhone and start selling. The direct links between my store and pos for products, customers, and orders make management very streamlined. The free version (POS Lite) is full featured and meets most of the needs of my small business.

I wish that I was able to add at least one additional staff role using the Shopify POS Lite version. I am not willing to upgrade to Pro for $89 per month just to add this feature. It would be nice if Shopify offered a mid-tier subscription... something around $30 per month.

Calleigh
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify Happy User !

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall we are super happy and impressed with our Shopify Experience. What i like most about Shopify is that it’s user friendly and customer friendly. It accepts an array of payments, it allows us to manage our entire website in a user friendly way, it synchs our inventory and order accurately and accepts our payments into our accounting software !

Sometimes the synching to quick books is not completely accurate

Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Solid Option for Small Businesses, But Not Without Its Drawbacks

Kommentare: I have a love-hate relationship with Shopify POS. On the one hand, it integrates seamlessly with Shopify E-commerce, which makes life much easier. On the other hand, it is not very useful as a standalone POS system. If you are not using Shopify E-commerce, I would recommend staying away from Shopify POS, as you will likely be disappointed with the lack of basic features. Additionally, customer support is difficult to reach and unhelpful.

Shopify POS has a user-friendly interface that is easy to learn and use, even for new business owners. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify e-commerce, making it easy to manage both your online and in-store sales.

Shopify POS is sluggish, slow on older devices, and incompatible with non-Shopify hardware. The Order Printer app is broken even on the native iOS platform. There is no credit card payment gateway integration for merchants in the Middle East, and no inventory reporting.

Amberlyn
owner manager in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shop uses shopify

Kommentare: overall we are pretty happy with shopify. It is pretty easy to use and the learning curve isn't difficult. It has some great features that really enhance our business and make things more efficient.

It is much-needed in our shop and way better than trying to use a regular register and then keep track of sales, inventory etc. It makes life a lot easier for us and the accountant. We are currently implementing a bar code system that will make it even easier and better. We carry thousands of items from many different vendors and it is a challenge to keep track. Shopify not only makes it possible, it has features that organize and allow the vendors to check in themselves and see what has sold and keep track of their inventory

It occasionally crashes and is hard to restart. It can be very inopportune. It also requires a lot of hours to set up. I have only called customer service once, but it wasn't super helpful. Not bad service, just not as much as I would have liked.

Marius
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to start ecommerce website

Kommentare: Very satisfied and not looking to change. What's great about Shopify is that it is constantly improving and the costs remain the same. I'm sure that any issues I have now will only get smaller or fully solved.

I never had experience in running an ecommerce shop, so it was scary at first. But once I started setting up shopify, each step was so easy that I quickly became confident in running my store. Also, it is extremely cheap for the functionality you get.

Certain areas lack functionality e.g. website design is very limited. Also, returns management is not good enough for us to use effectively, hence we had to use a different service for that.

Jared
Jared
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Selling with Shopify POS

Kommentare: I really wish you using the software however it also offers somebody just starting their eCommerce business flexibility because you can be online and offline simultaneously. Implementation costs of website and also point-of-sale system is negligible if you have high demand for your products.

It's really seamless on how the customer is notified with shipments, product back orders and also inventory so that they can make an informed decision at point of sale.

There's always an issue with applications in that you would need to go to the main website to pull certain order shipments and tracking sales reports beyond 3 months.

Šimon
Owner in Tschechien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We use SHOPIFY POS daily to process our orders. We are very satisfied.

There are no accidents yet. All right. :)

Juliette
CEO in Frankreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for retail

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is fully integrated with Shopify, so we have one tool for both the website and the stores.

We struggle to create new accounts so we have to use old ones all the time.

DINA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify Is A Good Alternative

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Shopify POS has always been very easy and quick.

Shopify is easy to use because it is very basic and simple.

It's another APP to have to deal with in this world of technology.

marquita
owner/operator in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify POS has definitely benefited my online live sales

Kommentare: I have been using Shopify POS for sometime, I've added other software and payment systems but I doubt that we will completely walk away from Shopify POS.

I love that I am able to create and scan barcodes versus entering prices and descriptions when customers make a purchase, its more efficient and I can keep track of what I have, sold and sale items. It's really great!

They are a couple of pricing plans you can choose from (monthly rates) but there are still some charges you will incur; like fees for on line sales and in-person sales.

Palla
Blogger and Civil Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy POS to Streamline Retail Sales

Kommentare: Shopify POS is a powerful point-of-sale system designed for retail businesses. One of the biggest pros of the tool is its ease of use. It is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users. Additionally, Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, which makes it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.

Easy to use: Shopify POS is user-friendly and easy to set up, making it accessible to a wide range of users.Multiple payment options: Shopify POS supports a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments, making it easy for customers to pay for their purchases.Inventory management: Shopify POS includes inventory management features, allowing users to track stock levels, set reorder points, and generate purchase orders.

Limited customization options: Shopify POS has limited customization options, which may be a concern for users looking to tailor the system to their specific needs.Limited reporting and analytics: Shopify POS's reporting and analytics capabilities are limited, which may make it difficult for users to gain insights into their sales and customer data.

Samuel
Co Founder in USA

Great for Multi-Channel Retail Businesses

Kommentare: I suggest that all the ecommerce companies I advise use Shopify to build their sites. Shopify is a natural extension of this into the brick and mortar/pop-up shop world. Shopify POS automatically integrates with your Ecommerce inventory levels, analytics, and more — making it a no-brainer for businesses already using the shopify platform.

The shopify POS is extremely easy to use and train in employees on. It may not be as powerful as some stores require, but as an ecommerce business that runs the occasional popup shop, it has more than enough features for what we need. I like how well it integrates into the systems we already are running.

I have no major complaints. The hardware accessories can be a bit buggy, but there's always an easy workaround.

Jessica
manager in USA

love centralizing my POS and website together!

Kommentare: got us more sales!~

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go! love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier! the fees are decent.

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con . no complaints as of yet

Scotty
Scotty
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

Kommentare: My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Lorie
Boutique owner in USA

4 year user

Kommentare: I have loved using Shopify pos

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.

Lidia
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for Our Business

Shopify POS is our main POS system for a large retail space. Easy to use and train all staff. Easy to integrate with other systems.

The Shopify shop is a bit too templated as well as the products. Need quite a few extensions to modify and customize products.

Willoughby
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome service for POS

Kommentare: Using Shopify POS has made a huge impact overall in our business and customer relations. We can keep much better records and communication with both clients and customers. This makes the service well worth the price and a dire necessity to any business! Try it for one month and you’ll never use another POS system again.

Perfect system for POS! The seamless way of operating make this service a breeze to work with. As an admin you have free range to adjust your stock and service ms and much more! This ability to customize the POS system is my favorite part about Shopify.

You are limited in the free trial to what you can test. It is worth purchasing the service because without buying in, you cannot customize your system.

Jessi
Boutique owner in USA

Satisfied

It makes it very easy for us to keep our inventory up to date while we are at events, and makes checking customers out very smooth.

We seem to have issues with our Shopify card reader when we’re at events. It will quit working and then we have to manually enter card numbers, which takes longer and charges a higher fee.

Sunil
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

One of the Best E-commerce Site

Easy to use,free templates to choose from, works great with Amazon. Easy to customize with little web development knowledge.

Free designs are limited. Could get real pricy if attractive templates. Sometimes the inventory management may not sync well.

Tebogo
sales consultant in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Shopify review

Kommentare: The set up of the payment method is simple as you have multiple options of paymnet

It helps you set up your dropshipping catalogue and pricing

Nothing so far as I have made few sales and the ads looks great

Owner/Manager in USA

Works Great

Powerful program. It basically runs our brick and mortar store. All products, financial reports, product sales are all in one place. Accessing by cell phone. lab top or home PC make it invaluable.

Justin
Justin

Easy to use. Powerful.

Kommentare: It's great for my website and makes fulfilling orders easy.

Just the basic version of Shopify is powerful enough to run a successful e-commerce website. The addition add-ons make you an unstoppable entrepreneur as you can build a custom store to fit your needs.

I wish you could build a website beyond your web-store within Shopify. You can build pages and do workarounds to make it feel more complete but it lacks some functions you would get from say... Blue Host or Squarespace, or Wix.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Way to Become an Online Seller

Kommentare: We have been selling our products online and making a good revenue thanks to Shopify for a smooth way of creating your online store.

Now selling your product on the E-commerce site has just got better with Shopify, I can upload my products and make it available to buyers with the help of this software.

I think this software is great you just need to make sure you keep upgrading it on time as and when they have a new update.

Brittany
Brittany
VP Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Big fan of everything Shopify does

Kommentare: Great for small businesses.

They really are a powerhouse. I have always been a fan of Shopify compared to their competitors. All of their software is smooth and user-friendly. So of course their POS is too. Very easy to setup, great for beginners, small shops, bloggers. Can be completely automated and is easy to setup. I like that they make it easy to integrate with so many different programs and locations. I used Square before Shopify POS and I would say they're comparable in the way they function and look, however, Shopify's offers a lot more integrations and setups. I have always felt secure using this system as well.

I really don't have any complaints for this software. It does exactly what I need it to do.