Über Proteus

Proteus vereint Unternehmenserfolg, Ressourcenmanagement, Projektmanagement, Projektfinanzen und Business Intelligence in einer einzigen Ansicht.

Erfahre mehr über Proteus

The web platform works very well. It has many integration with specific APIs.

I have still not found a feature that I don't like.

Bewertungen zu Proteus

Proteus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proteus bereits verwendet?

James
James
Sales and Marketing in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Optimize projects using Proteus

Kommentare: We used Proteus on a US client who was looking for more organization in their numerous projects and it was a success. We are still using it today and the company reports that it has managed to improve the working time considerably.

It helps manage and track very large projects or even smaller projects. The tool is very interesting for companies that need to implement new projects quite frequently. Predefined settings help to show possible spending on a given project very easily. The web platform works very well. It has many integration with specific APIs.

The biggest difficulty is getting the team to accept the new tool, considering that in the past no type of tool was used to manage projects

Jack
Data Analyst in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software

Kommentare: Our experiences with Proteus has been excellent, they approached us with an exciting piece of software that has cut large portions of our costs and improved our workflows. Highly recommend!

The integrated timesheet system as well as the project management functions really improved the efficiency of our workflows. How me manage our data and track our progress is far easier and quicker.

Switching software and learning a new interface was daunting at first but after 20 minutes we accustomed ourselves with the product.

Barry
Managing Director in UK
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Proteus

Kommentare: The team very much find the system an advantage to are ongoing operations. The support function if and when required is only a phone call or teams call away. The Proteus team were also able to customise the system as and when required to suit how are business operates in the market

The software is very user friendly and very quick to train personnel on. I find the dashboards very easy and quick to identify each project status

We had no issues at the time of selection or role out

camryn
Commissiong and Start-Up Operations in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Proteus review from a user

Kommentare: Overall experience with Proteus is superb. Easy/simple/straight forward to use and the amount of man hours it has saved myself and other members in my team, it has paid our Contractor back within first 2 weeks of having it.

There are many pros to this software but for me it was the ease of creating proposals for prospective clients. Usually have to pull data from 'old job' proposals or excel spreadsheets which arent necessarily located in one database. This means there is a lot of duplicate work done when creating a proposal and hence a lot of man hours wasted. Proteus makes it easier to input the data into required fields in the proposal template and then at end of the process, the proposal is given a numbered reference that you can pre-determine and is then stored in a library, thus making it easier to find if required further down the line. The proposal is then tracked the whole way through the sytem . If it is accepted by the client, the proposal then moves to the project stage within Proteus and all the relevent data is now able to be seen/tracked in the Project phase of the job. In layman's terms. It simplifies the work process.

Least favourite part of the software was a lot of the graphs/charts were in colour as you would expect but I am red/green colour blind so couldnt read it properly.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Proteus is a comprehensive work management and project management tool

Kommentare: The Proteus platform allows me to get new projects up and running faster than ever. Not only does it have a way to handle the entire project from start to finish, but it also allows me to handle the financials for my freelance business. This takes a lot of the stress off of my plate and keeps me focused on the task at hand.

Proteus is a great tool for freelancers who want to streamline the process of running their business. This web platform allows you to create and track new business proposals, convert them into projects, manage people, resources, and time, and ultimately track and monitor all financials. It also has a built-in forum where you can chat with other freelancers, which makes it easier to find new clients and jobs.

No complaint on Proteus. All features are useful and lead us to success in a short period of time.

Ben
Director in UK
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An invaluable end-to-end solution for the new digitalised, remote work environment

Kommentare: Proteus has been built for the energy sector, which really shows. It is a new product and could do with some refinement but with Proteus 2.0 due to launch imminently, big improvements are on the way.

The proposal module is game-changing - it allows us to quote for business so much faster than before but to a higher standard. We're therefore bidding for more business than ever and able to immedately convert successful proposals into projects.

Although integrated with a wide range of open APIs, broader integrations would be helpful.

Daniel
University intern in Ecuador
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Proteus, a startup for companies

Kommentare: Personally, this software was used for project management, since its statistical graphics section attracts a lot of attention and allows easy understanding of the values.

It is a program that delivers what it promises, about business management, at a very low cost. It helps a lot to new businesses. Its project and customer management is its most interesting factor, as it allows it to be used by different companies.

I find no negative points in the application, as it delivers what it promises, with a very affordable price. In any case, if this is your first time with one of these software, you will get used to it very quickly.

Douglas
Consultant in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly detailed work management tool

Kommentare: Moving from cost estimation to managing a live project is the best thing about Proteus for me: all the project plan structure, team, costs and resources are already plugged in and ready to go.

Proteus is a very detailed tool- it allows granular cost variables which is important for teams on differing rates and complex resourcing. This is a proper swiss army knife.

I need to onboard more of the team first.

Andy
Managing Directo in UK
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proteus Software

Kommentare: This system has really streamlined our business process and made our project delivery process a lot clearer for us and our clients.

We use this simple to operate system to manage the full lifecycle of our consultancy projects. We can start the tender process, estimating & scope completion in one centralised place.

N/A - the software is fit for our needs and very secure.

Adedayo
CAD Technician in Nigeria
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proteus for electronic design and automation

Kommentare: I design electronic circuit and do the analysis and also simulate the circuit to check for errors before I implement my design,I really love this software because it reduces my stress alot.

I really love the design and simulation features of Proteus, that's my greatest interest.

For the past few months have being using Proteus,I don't feel anything hoard about it and I doesn't even have any negative effect on my designs and automation.

Managing Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money with top tier functions

Kommentare: A management and staff tool that makes everything flow.

Simple and Easy to use with Superb Power Functionality. Flow of workload mapped out with ease that all staff can use. Title states it all......

There was nothing so far that this product is missing.

Steve
Chief Technical Authority in UK
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Proteus Experience

Kommentare: Good. The team are good to deal with, flexible and they listen.

The management of bids and projects is a step beyond what is currently possible with other systems I've seen. For companies with a large turnover of projects like us, the ease of generation and management of bids and the continuity when transitioning in to and managing the projects based on the bid is excellent.

Proteus is still in an early version. Enhancements to KPIs and data management will be forthcoming although they are good now, more options will make it excellent in future.

Sam
Trainer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grey product and great value

The ease of use, as a technophobe this software really is easy to navigate and the cost is unbeatable in my opinion.

Nothing it’s superb and was easily integrated into my business.

sanu
scientist in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

it is a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for engineers and designers.

Kommentare: Proteus is a powerful software platform for the design and simulation of electronic circuits, providing a range of features and tools to help engineers and designers create high-quality, reliable designs.

it provides real-time simulation of electronic circuits, allowing users to observe the behavior of their designs and identify potential issues before committing to the physical manufacturing process.Proteus provides tools for debugging circuits, making it easier to identify and resolve issues with your designs.

Cost: Proteus can be expensive compared to other electronic design and simulation software, especially for individual users or small companies.Proteus has a user-friendly interface, the software can still be complex to use, especially for those who are new to electronic design and simulation.

Tony
Business Development Manager in Spanien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transform your Business

Kommentare: Change is good when you can use a cloud based application and pay as you go on demand model.

Proteus, can transform how you work. And helps manage your business. It can allow you to have your team work from anywhere and connects everyone. Proteus streamline’s resourcing, software and equipment management.

The system is growing and able to adapt to the business needs as it continues to develop.

Dave
Technical Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An ideal solution for anyone offering manpower services

Kommentare: Excellent. No longer have to cut and paste from old ducuments. Product accuracy has improved. We get accurate commercial visibility as we need it.

Proteus fitted seamlessly right into our business.

I have still not found a feature that I don't like!

Alan
Vice President in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proteus

Kommentare: We are elimination the need for multiple spreadsheet based systems that dont communicate witheach other

The simplicity of use , the professional templates, and the functionality it offers me to capture all aspects of my resource managemnt in one place

There is nothing not to like , the software is fabulous

Graham
Project Director in UK
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

T12 engineering on demand

Kommentare: Works with our business model

Ease of use, great support, live project management tracking and simple CRM function.

Microsoft sharepoint made it more difficult to integrate some tasks although this was not the software's fault it was the overly complicated way sharepoint s admin rights work.

Jamie
Chemical Engineer in USA

Proteus Trial Findings

Kommentare: Great Software, i loved the MArketplace functionality and also using Proteus OS.

Very easy to use Great functionality Proteus OS saved significant time to my usual Manual processes done day to day.

I found the software very user friendly and helpful - nothing so far as a Con.

Robert
Snr Technical Sales Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

User Interface Review

Kommentare: The experience was great, the interface clear and also support to hand if required.

The software is easy to use, its layout straight forward, it makes tasks easy.

Their was nothing that i didnt like about Proteus.

Richard
Managing Director Malaysia in Malaysia
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Oil company Malaysia

Kommentare: Excellent

Integration, ease of use and presentation formats

Improvements still being added which can be a little confusing