Über Obit

Cloud-based funeral management web application designed to meet the needs of the modern funeral director.

Erfahre mehr über Obit

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Obit bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Michelle T.
Managing Director/ Funeral Director in UK

Review from Roseberry Funeral Service

Kommentare: - direct access to funeral information
- all having access
- knowing how much a client owes and being able to record all payments
- all documents in one place
- all information relating to every funeral in one place
- being able to record sundry payments. We use this function for anything addition, coroners invoices and work assisting other funeral directors.

I decided to bring in a software that would enbale everyone to assess the information for each funeral and have a tool that would help organise the funeral. Having looked around I decided to trial Obit as it seemed the one that suited my needs the most. What made the beginning of this very easy was how easily I could speak to someone and get any help I needed. I was able to set up the documents and orders to suit my companies needs and use the additional functions such a "tabs" as we are very visual. I have a few members of staff that are not great with computers but they have all really taken to using Obit. This was a key factor for me as I wanted to have a smooth transition to using a software in this way. We can now all access the information and see when something needs to be completed, or of someone comes in to pay we now do not need to hunt for a file and invoice, it is all there in one place. We have also found this helpful when recording payments made to third parties as well as being able to reconcile accounts easier as all the information is there. Obit is easy to use on any devise - I have often checked obit on my mobile on my way to a removal, especially helpful if a pre paid funeral plan. Having the function to add in pre-paid funeral plans and upload all documents associated with it means that we have instant access to the information we need.

We have not yet used the accounting aspect of obit -it would be helpful to have a detailed explanation of how to do this. I have created a customer final letter using the documents - it would be helpful if the text went smaller then 8 as this is still large when printed. Having more options when adding a table, in terms of being able to move it around. This is also on my final letter and takes up a lot of space.

vor 5 Monaten

Many thanks for your detailed review Michelle. We really appreciate it. We'll be in touch regarding your suggestions, they are all pretty straightforward to implement.

Nicola B.
Logisitcs Co-ordinator in Irland
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OBIT for the Funeral Industry

Kommentare: Brilliant, it has restructured how we stocktake, it does the work for us, we have become much more efficient in how we re order our stock and how we organise our day to day schedules. I cannot recommend it enough.

For me, it was firstly, how easy it was to use, you are pretty much guided through OBIT, inputting information is very simple and every bit of information needed is at your fingertips. Customer service is beyond excellent and any adjustments or changes we ask to make with how we use OBIT are always met with great support and enthusiasm

I haven't found anything yet. Training is needed but its not difficult and quite self explanitory

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks a lot for your review Nicola. It's been a pleasure collaborating with you to improve Obit.

Keith M.
funeral director in Irland
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Obit review

Kommentare: Overall it is good but it is very time consuming to set up a complete sale record from 0% to 100%.

Easy to log onto. Easy to look up sales records

Many of the set-up and add options sare hard to navigate

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your review Keith. We were not aware you were having difficulties so we'll be in touch to see where we can improve and deliver you a better Obit experience.

Ann B.
Funeral Director in Irland
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Learning Obit

Kommentare: Overall i do enjoy working with Obit and at the moment it is still a learning curb for me. I'm learning new things everyday. The more I use it the easier it is becoming. The financial side of things is not my department but i would like to learn this side of Obit

I find obit very easy to understand and easy to follow instructions when entering a funeral on to the obit system. We have 11 branches throughout the city and by each branch using the system, we can all see what is going on at the present time. it cuts out sending alot of internal emails and phone calls

I somtimes feel when all the orders are submitted this helps regenerate the invoice but I sometimes think the invoice can look very basic when it is produced.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review Ann. We'll be in touch to see how we can improve your invoice.

George M.
Managing Director in Irland
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Obit in our business

Kommentare: All over good platform for funeral directors.

I really like the versatility of the product. The ability to use it on any platform, p.c., laptop, tablet or mobile is, for my business, the best feature. No matter where we are we can access our data. Excellent over wi-fi or 4G. Once set up Obit is easy to use and quite intuitive. Support is excellent with a patient touch. The support team know the product so well. Response to queries is always in a timely manner.

Nothing at the moment. The latest upgrade resolved a few issues that niggled at me.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks a million for your review George.

John-mark G.
MD in Irland
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great overall product.

This system is designed with a strong understanding of the industry. It’s structured enough to ensure you can manage the company correctly. But flexibile enough tonallowneach client to make it their own.

Took a while for some employees to buy in, this was due to change management but also the fact that it offers so much it’s daunting for employees. It need total buy in to be effective.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks a lot for your review John-Mark.

Peter M.
Director in Irland
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Very Good

The team response to inquires very timely The system its self is very user friendly

It doesn't viable appear well on a smart phone. I always have to go into desktop mode to approved condolence messages and upload a notice

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks a lot for your feedback Peter. We're constantly revising Obit to ensure a smooth mobile experience but occasionally we miss parts so thanks for bringing that to our attention, we'll get it fixed for the next release.

Joanne C.
Funeral Director in Irland

Highly recommend

Easy to use, administration time cut in half, easy to integrate with accounting packages, support second to none, ease to administer accounts whilst on the move, Cloud based nature of obit massive advantage.

There is always room for improvement a fact that the obit team acknowledge and constantly update and monitor.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review Joanne. Your feedback has helped make Obit what it is today.

Rita D.
Manager in Irland

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Record keeping up to date, all relevant information at your fingertips in an instant, customer service is second to none, cannot fault the team at obit

Ease of use, Time spent on administration cut in half, clear communication with staff re schedules and tasks. Dashboard function a life saver

Accounting integration could be expanded

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review Rita.

Niall K.
Managing Director in Irland
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best decision we have made.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We would highly recommend obit to another company. It really is a vital part of the business now. The cloud based system is a great asset to are company.

When we first discovered obit, the ease of use really appealed to our needs, being able to access it on all devices in the office and remotely to check details of a family, funeral arrangements and the status of an account, is excellent. The Invoice & Payments tab has made administration so much more efficient.

There is nothing that i can fault every little thing that we needed to tweak to suit are business was a phone call and it was sorted.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review Niall.