Filtern nach:

Über iHomefinder

IDX website, real estate CRM, and marketing solutions that help real estate agents & brokers grow their business.

Erfahre mehr über iHomefinder

Angela G.

Thanks iHomefinder!

Kommentare: Before purchasing iHomefinder, I had a site with a different company where I had to basically learn how to create my own site. I spent more time attempting to learn how to create my site than I did in an average day with my work or clients. It was ridiculous! At my first encounter, the staff at iHomefinder were very helpful & spent time with me attempting to discover what I needed in my site. Then THEY created it... I didn't have to!

I am able to easily change to another IDX provider & readily add Listing photos. This is important since I am about to move my household to another city where I will have to change these portions out of the site.

Although I'm not blind to the fact that there will be parts of the software I won't like, I've only been using it for a week, so I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Angela. Yes - we do include regular blog articles and website setup and personalization services with our hosted IDX website account option. We're glad you found that helpful!

Keith J.
Web Developer in USA

iHomefinder beats other competition

Kommentare: Compared to their competition, I feel the layout and overall design and functions far exceed their biggest competitor.

This integration works well with many Wordpress sites. There are videos that help out how to get setup. Lots of options but most importantly is the layout and the way it integrates with the website without using i-frames. It even has functions that we haven't begun to use. Getting to the dashboard is simple and easy to the broker.

Customer support is not 24/7 but usually responds within a day or two. Also, the plugin is a little bulky so make sure you run it on a fast web host (which we are not yet).

Curtis P.
Realtor in Kanada

Highly recommend

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It’s been great so far. I am happy with my decision and suggest to realtors to use this software

The user friendly platform allows me to navigate easily

I would enjoy the use of more widgets and layout options

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Curtis, We're glad to hear you're enjoying your account. In case you missed some of the available widget options, check out this article which lists all the available widgets and what they do, along with links to instructions for using them. Some of these can add a lot of flexibility with your layout. Guide to iHomefinder IDX Widgets: www.ihomefinder.com/blog/product-news-and-tips/guide-to-ihomefinder-idx-widgets/ Some IDX content has less layout flexibility due to display guidelines which MLSs require and enforce with IDX property listing data. We take compliance with these guidelines seriously so that our clients won't be subject to service disruptions that can occur due to violations of these guidelines. We also have a very exciting new release coming (free update) that we think you'll love, and it will offer some new display options. We're not announcing a date yet, but stay tuned!

Luke P.
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult Implementation, when promised it would be easy

Kommentare: Overall very poor experience, from setup to support. The product doesn't quite work how the sales person describes, and everything has been so difficult it often feels like a waste of money.

The features are great. It would be hard to find similar features at this price. The marketing tools can be used well, if you can manage to find the time to set them up. Overall, the web pages can look nice, but it takes a lot of work to get them there.

The customer support. The initial setup comes with one of their set-up team members to create "markets" that you request. They only did half of the requested markets I put in, and then stated that they completed all of them. The generated web pages have had so many issues, it's taken multiple months to get something that just works on my site. Their customer support takes multiple days to respond, and only gives half of an answer. They will usually tell you just to look at the knowledge base, which is poorly organized. Multiple Issues I have had they have not been able to figure out. I am using a Wordpress Divi website, which they recommended to use.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Luke. We are looking into the points you made which led to your dissatisfaction, and we hope you find that your experience improves going forward.

Julian C.
Real Estate Broker in USA

iHomefinder Review

Kommentare: I am able to follow up with clients and staying top of mind without spending my whole day on it.

This software is inexpensive compared to competitors, it is relatively simple to use and it does a great job of not sending emails to spam.

If this software were a little more user friendly for myself and my agents this would make it perfect. Possibly with an app or site update.

Ijlal M.
Managing Broker Owner in USA

My iHomefinder website

Kommentare: I like iHomefinder, a lot, since 2017. They haven't disappointed me yet.

The software is easy to use. I would not continue to pay for it, monthly, if it was difficult to use.

I haven't figured out yet, to know what I don't like about the software, because every time that I discover that I need something, the customer support, supplies it.

Mark K.
Manager in USA

iHomefinder review

Attractive front end and user interface. Market reports effective. Maps and map based searches also effective.

IDX feed slow to refresh MLS feed. New listings take 1 hour or more to appear/update. Sold listings take until next day.

Bob A.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Excellent product for my website

I liked that iHomefinder was easy to implement on my website and gave me the ability to build custom pages build on neighborhood/sub-development.

Compared to other similar products there was nothing I disliked about iHomefinder.

Kimberly W.

Essential for my business

The ease of use for me and my clients. The CRM is perfect.

I don't have any dislikes. The software does everything I need.

Jeff R.
Web Developer in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overseas Support, Poor Customer Support & Billing Without Authorization

1 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Their salesperson was very communicative until we signed the agreement and were billed their onboarding fee. Since then, we've had to work with someone overseas who doesn't seem to understand what to do. We requested the agent docs multiple times and they were never sent. In the meantime, we were billed for a subscription to the service without ever actually using it. I requested cancellation and a refund, they just charged me again $85 for no access to their software.

Never even got the chance to use it because support couldn't get it figured out. They claim to have sent the contract to the agent and the broker, but never did. We went with an alternative and had no problems.

They are continuing to bill us without any access to the software. Their customer support is a kid in the Philippines who doesn't know what is going on. I requested cancellation and am still getting billed. It's now to the point that I have to report them to my financial institution.

Jean A.
Broker in USA

My NEW Web Site

Kommentare: Working great for my business.

I searched for a new Real Estate Web Site... and found iHomefinder a little over a year ago. So far it is working out great! Very user friendly and was easy to set-up.

Was a hard decision to change Web Sites... since I had my other one for over 10 years.

Jim A.
Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The ihomefinder is the best bang for the buck. Can't beat the price or the service

Kommentare: Very good people to work with and they know there title.

Its so easy to navigate through. I am not up to speed on computers but with this site anyone can walk through it with ease.

Nothing of course i wish it was free but it almost is.

Rostik S.
rédacteur in Togo
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

le localisateur

4 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Très simple d'utilisation et l'interface est soft avec des couleurs calmes et appréciées

Quelques bugs qui rendent l'utilisation un peu difficile

Jonathan B.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great company!!!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall good. More 1:1 technical support is ideal though.

It tracks my leads. It notifies me when someone signs up on my website.

I would like easy access phone support to build pages on my site. I also don’t like the fact that I can’t add plugins

Lori P.
REALTOR® CalBRE#01975837 in USA

Great service

Kommentare: great. Good customer service, quality services

Easily accessible listings onto website

Nothing so far. I just started using the service.