Excellent Product

Bewertet am 2.5.2015
Carol C.

Kommentare: The Earthscapes software has served me very well in presenting professional designs to my clients; not as complicated as Auto CADD and without the components I just don't need for my work. The reason I will never change is because of the customer service -- they are incredibly responsive and have always been able to resolve the rare issues I have had with the software, or questions I have about its use. I have found it to be very stable and easy to use. Couple all of these attributes with the online resources, and you will find it is an excellent product.

von Visual Impact Imaging an 2.5.2015

Carol, you are making us blush! Thank you for your kind words. We enjoy working with our customers and thrive on your success with the EARTHSCAPES software. Keep knocking off your client's socks with your amazing design work and know that we are always a call or email away for tech support!

Best business choice I've made in years.

Bewertet am 14.5.2015
Jeff K.
owner/designer

Kommentare: The one downside to this software is that it can do so much. This is a downside because I feel guilty using only 1/3 to 1/2 of its capabilities. I keep telling myself that I'll find time to learn the other aspects of it but I am so busy with what I do now that I don't find time.

von Visual Impact Imaging an 14.5.2015

Jeff, thank you for submitting a review of the EARTHSCAPES software. The Visual Impact Imaging office offers many types of training resources such as videos, tech support, one-on-one classes and online classes. Give our office a call so that we can match the best resources with the content delivered the quickest way possible. We will continue to work with you as you grown into more aspects of the EARTHSCAPES software.

As office I use Earthscapes to present designs to potential customers for for before and after views

Bewertet am 1.5.2015
Gary T.

Kommentare: The Earthscapes software is user friendly and allows us to present to our potential customers a professional view of what our design will look like. even before we begin the project.
The only NEGATIVE, would be that the current version we work with doesn't always have the plant selection that we need and it is a little difficult to custom a picture into the library.
One of the biggest strength of the software is the strong customer support, fast, friendly and knowledgeable.

von Visual Impact Imaging an 2.5.2015

Thanks for the feedback Gary! Send us a listing of the commonly used landscape plants in your region and we will include those in our next library release.

Have used program for approximately 7 years

Bewertet am 1.5.2015
Ron C.

Kommentare: A lot to grasp up front. I feel the instruction manual could be improved to provide more detail. Have yet to use the design side because more people relate to the photo image than the plot plan Dan has been a great asset to me with any problem that may crop up.

von Visual Impact Imaging an 2.5.2015

Thank you for the review Ron. When you are ready to learn more about creating plot plans and site designs, give our office a call. We can suggest written tutorials, videos, online courses or live training that will get you up and creating site plans fast!

Customer service makes up for initial bugs

Bewertet am 12.5.2015
Ali F.

Kommentare: Earthscapes has been a great boost to visually communicate our landscape designs to our clients. Their customer support has more than made up for some bumps we experienced with the program years ago. For years, the Earthscapes team has patiently answered all our non techie questions with timeliness and additional resources. We really appreciate them.
Many thanks, Ali and Co

von Visual Impact Imaging an 13.5.2015

Thanks for sharing the positive impact that EARTHSCAPES has on your business. Continued success!

I have been useing this program for years.

Bewertet am 13.5.2015
Al T.

Kommentare: EarthScapes helps the costumer to understand the design more quickly.I wish the library had more choices.

von Visual Impact Imaging an 14.5.2015

Al, we appreciate your input. If you there are landscape items missing from our library, please send a list of such material and our development team will add them for future builds. Also, give our office a call and we can point to a tutorial that shows you how to cut out your own photos and customized a library.

I love this program

Bewertet am 22.6.2015
Rene E.
Irrigation Manager

Kommentare: The only thing I wish we could do is outline an area and fill in with any symbol we would choose at the plant size we would choose and at the spacing we would choose, as you can do with Pro Landscape.

von Visual Impact Imaging an 22.6.2015

Rene, Thank you for your review and suggestion on how we can improve the EARTHSCAPES software.
-The Visual Impact Imaging Team

Love this software!

Bewertet am 14.5.2015
Karl L.

Kommentare: This software has enabled me to better communicate with prospects. So glad I bought it!

von Visual Impact Imaging an 14.5.2015

Karl, Thank you for sharing how the EARTHSCAPES has improved the way your communicate with your prospects. We wish you continued success this season.

Overall very good software. Easy to learn and use.

Bewertet am 4.5.2015
Donna T.
designer

Kommentare: Cons... plant libraries have lots of photos that are 'named' but no photo is available.

von Visual Impact Imaging an 4.5.2015

Donna, Thank you for your review. Our office will follow up with you to learn what items are missing from the plant library.

Very helpful in giving potential customers a view of their finished product

Bewertet am 4.5.2015
Mark C.
GM

Kommentare: no comments either way great results have been achieved

von Visual Impact Imaging an 4.5.2015

We appreciate your feedback.