Über Spocket

Dropshipping-Plattform, die US- und EU-Lieferanten mit Unternehmern vereint, unabhängig von deren Standort.

Erfahre mehr über Spocket

We only had improvements after use, so no negative comments.

Bewertungen zu Spocket

3,6
2,9
3,2
2,9

Spocket hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spocket bereits verwendet?

Akshay
Akshay
Game Developer in Indien
Computerspiele, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Way to Source Products for Your Business

Kommentare: I have had a great overall experience with Spocket. The app is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Spocket for anyone looking for a reliable and easy-to-use source for wholesale products.

I really enjoyed the ease of use and the wide variety of products that were available on the platform. It was also great that I could find products from small businesses and that the process of ordering and shipping was so streamlined.

There is not much that I did not like about Spocket. The only thing that I could think of is that it would be nice if there was a way to filter products by color.

Thomas
Dropshipper in UK

Pretty great for USA customers

Kommentare: Good. The mid-high cost subscription and slightly less margin on some products isn't for everyone but it makes up for it in other ways. The customer support has been pretty good to me any time I've had a question or concern and they're fast to answer. The same unfortunately can't be said about manufacturer chats. Its really hit or miss whether they respond back to you or not, which is a shame.

Out of all of the dropshipping supplier websites, this one seems to consistently have the fastest shipping times for MANY products that will deliver within 1-7 days (some are 1-4, others are up to 7 days, and of course there are some up to 14-20 days). Which is waaaay better than the big generic Chinese suppliers and crucial for modern day dropshipping. This is because quite a few suppliers on Spocket have warehouses in USA too. You'll find hot trending products and even better quality variants too. It also clearly displays the cost of the item, shipping (if its not free) and your profit per sale.

The subscription might be a little more expensive than some and some products leave you with less of a margin compared with the Chinese suppliers HOWEVER, you can get much quicker processing times and shipping, as well as more often than not, a 14 or 30 day product guarantee. This trade off really depends on how you value your customers and the benefits that'll be passed onto them at the expense of ~5% less margin.

Emma
CEO in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dont trust them

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Negative!!! Don't trust them, products are not able to be sold and customer service is non existent

Don’t trust them. They lock you into a yearly subscription without any renewal notice or reminders. I cant actually delete my credit card on file and unable to cancel account- pretty sure that's illegal. Customer service response simply offers free months as incentive to stay so it’s all sales spin, and then they added extra charges to my credit card. Made no sales on products from their suppliers, hence wanted to cancel and all they care about is the subscription fee

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware of Spocket. These guys are absolute scammers preying on free-trial expiration!!!

The app is filled with random but high priced products. Nothing I like.

To provide context, I signed up for a free trial of Spocket (Shopify app store). As soon as I realized this app is no good (random products with high costs), I made sure to check my membership status before deleting the app from my Shopify store. Under membership, it shows I was on a basic plan and also they made it almost impossible to find the option to cancel so I thought I was good. Guess what, a few days later, I was charged $99 after the trial concluded for the premium plan. I immediately reached out to their customer service team to request a refund. They agreed that there was no Shopify account linked to that Spocket account and that I've never used their services (adding products). They then pretended to submit a refund request and told me they'd reach out soon. This is a lie by the way to delay your refund for as long as possible, they only have a few employees, mostly in Asia, who play different roles and act like they have a whole refund department that reviews cases. After being met with no responses for 13 days, they finally reached out and said no they cannot issue a refund (no surprise here). I have to emphasize the fact that I never even used the service during the trial period, and I did not receive any value from the service for which I was charged (refund requested on the same day I was charged). Additionally, it is very unprofessional that the team initially acknowledged the lack of use and promised a resolution, only to refuse to provide a refund (and took 13 days to do that). This is a warning message for you guys to be careful with these people. The dropship business tends to attract the worst kind of business practices unfortunately.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spocket Does Two Things Well: Fast Shipping Time and Quality Products!

Kommentare: Overall, Spocket is simple to use, and it has quality products.

If you are shipping to buyers in the USA, Spocket will ensure that your products are shipped fast. This is because most of the suppliers available on Spocket are actually shipping from the USA, so you can achieve a shipping time of under one week. Shipping from AliExpress will most likely not give you this added advantage, except you are making use of e-packet. Although some suppliers on Spocket ship from countries outside the USA, countries like Poland, UK, Australia, etc. They still try their best to ensure faster shipping times. Apart from shipping times, one other thing that I like about Spocket is the quality of products that are available from these suppliers, the quality of product is good. Also, Spocket supports more stores than a lot of these drop-shipping management SaaS providers. It's not just Shopify with Spocket, it also supports WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, etc. You obviously more choices regarding your shopping cart software. Also, the interface of Spocket is quite easy to get used to and make use of. There is nothing complicated about using the website. Spocket also has a Chrome extension called AliScraper that you can use to import products directly from AliExpress.

I wish Spocket and GrooveKart could work together. Also, the range of products availabe on Spocket is kind of limited compared to some other drop-ship automation software. That has improved over time, and you can make use of the extension to import products from AliExpress directly. That's one way to have access to more products.

Angela
Store Owner in USA

Was not what I expected

Kommentare: I had high hopes for it because the platform is well put together and easy to navigate. That is a strength. I lost a sell because of them and maybe even a customer for good because I had to cancel an order that was taking too long and found out the supplier just ghosted yet Spocket wanted me to keep following their crazy loop of logic. They are overall ineffective due to their horrible customer service which is ineffective at problem-solving and truly understanding issues. They are just collecting money with no real value for the money spent.

The platform is easy to use, integrates easily with Shopify. It seemed rather intuitive to set it up and use it. I was excited about the possibilities. I could easily find products, import them and edit them.

The customer support is responsive but highly ineffective. You end up having to communicate with TOO many people who keep asking and responding in the same manner and to no effective resolution. Apparently, the customer support reps do not read what was sent prior nor seem to retain information to help. When they say they send the issue to technical support, there is never a response from technical support. Customer support apologizes profusely but can never seem to provide resolution to issues. If the issue is with a vendor/supplier, they again apologize and say they sent communication to them but nothing happens. I had orders I could never get fulfilled by them and had to cancel OR go directly to AliExpress and deal directly with the supplier which defeats the purpose of paying Spocket! I think the positive reviews are not real reviews because I gave them several months to see if maybe once was a fluke but they are ineffective at delivering what they promise BUT they are great at making it look good and reeling you in.

bimal
bimal
digitalmarketer in Nepal

Spocket review

I think this Spocket dropshipping tool is best for all new or established drop shippers. Because you get all supplier from European and USA.Which is great. That means your customers will receive their orders fast than your competitors means more money in your pocket. Anyone can use it. Just log in and you will see a few products in the dashboard. If you don't like products just search and import products directly into your store with a click.Spocket supports different kinds of platforms like Wix, Square, woo commerce,ecwid etc. If you don't want to use Shopify. They also give you 14 days trial.

The main cons are the product is limited. Hope they will fix it because it can be a great platform for dropshippers to find new products and grow their business.

Jessica
graphic designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Interface Need Improving

I suppose the software is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. It it pretty decent for drop shipping.

The interface is a little confusing. And sometimes, I get looked out for no reason and need to log back in. Very annoying.

Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

U need to try this for ur business

Kommentare: Awesome.. will recomend to everyone

The easyness of it .. and the price also

It's a little slow and it dont let u to auto fill anything

Noah
CEO in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Not the best for dropshipping to Canada

It was pretty easy to use and support was pretty good.

Seems like a great dropshipping platform for the US, but it does not offer a lot of product options for Canada.

Leesa
owner in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brutal platform

Kommentare: just brutal. this is the worst customer experience. for what they charge monthly, they service is just gate kept by remote workers across the ocean. they truly have no idea if the suppliers on thier site are even still in business. for every item on spoket I have sold, I have had a success rate of like 20% tops. I have to refund constantly becuase suppliers dont fulfill orders, are not in business anymore. its such a waste, I am choked at this company that much - that I am here to give them a scathing review. Get your act together Spoket.

Not many I can think of really. a terrible experience.

Horrible customer service, they have no idea whats going on with thier suppliers. they do not keep track if they are even still in business. I have had more orders refunded then I have had fulfilled by them. currently looking for another option

Christiana

Stay far away

Kommentare: The worst. I wish I didn't give them my information.

Nothing. It's not really worth giving them any of your information.

This is by far the worst app. First their dropshipping service is expensive for what you get. Items are not in stock even though it says it is . There isn't even a vast variety of items to choose from. But the best part of this is that this company will continue to charge you even after you cancel. They don't charge you just once and not just twice but 3 or 4 times in a row. Please be careful when reading positive reviews. I think some of them are fake.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Dropping Platform that Gave Wings to My Ecommerce Dream

Kommentare: I had just started my eCommerce business and was looking for a reliable dropping supplier/platform where I can integrate my store and sell different products. I came across Spocket and it has given wings to my online selling business. The biggest issue for me was to discover dropping suppliers to ship products to customers and Spocket has 100% fulfilled my need. I am extremely happy!

I like the wide range of products available on Spocket to choose from. One-click sync with the online store has saved my hours on getting trained on the configuration part. A broad network of dropping suppliers has removed my stress on the shipping area as they can quickly and reliably ship products to customers. Making branded invoices on Spocket was also very easy and helpful.

At an initial level, I was facing some issues while integrating Spocket with my Wix online store. But, the support team was very helpful and solved my issues. I can not easily use Spocket with my Wix store.

Butuyu
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Spocket has a good concept...BUT they can't seem to remove my card from billing after I cancelled!!

Kommentare: I tried reaching to spocket's customer service about the reoccurring issue of my card being billed after I closed my eShop and I was not active on Spocket anymore. They assured me that the accounts have been closed but every month without fail, I have been billed by spocket and they don't have a number I can call to get it resolved.

I like how easy it was to use Spocket to find and import product to my shopify website

I could not for some reason talk directly to the suppliers. ALSO, I cancelled my accounts months ago, but for some reason it is still billing the card I had on file.

Sheri
Ownerr in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SPROCKET is a RIP OFF

Kommentare: Went to review their drop shipping program and determine if it was a good fit for our company. They offered a 14 day free trial for premium service. I indicated that I would be willing to pay because I wanted to see their services. They charge my credit card twice for $288. I was notified by Discover and immediately contacted the customer service, they informed me that I was lucky to have their one year service and it was deeply discounted and would not refund. Keep in mind they charge me twice and refused to refund the duplicate charge. They have such low integrity that they fought me with my credit card company to retain the fee. I never use their service I never purchased a product from them. They stole $288 x two.

Nothing — Worst company I have dealt with. NO INTEGRITY

Rachael
Founder in Australien
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Beware of the free trial

Kommentare: I have been dealing with customer service over their fraudulent charge and technical issues over not maintaining the cancellation and they are a nightmare to deal with. Be very careful about starting a free trial, there are safer more professional options. They will nlot help you even when they are at fault.

Website is ok Chrome Extension is ok. Products on offer is ok

The free trial involves cancellation of membership, however due to technical issues they don't maintain the cancellation and charge your credit card a huge sum with no warning

KARINE
coach in Argentinien
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

great for finding dropshipping products

Kommentare: I highly recommend great experience with the pocket

From the variety and quality of dropshipping products and vendors and the improvement of our tools from using spocket

we only had improvements after use, so no negative comments

Mayuly
Entrepreneur in USA

could be better

Spocket was easy to navigate through and use. I liked the order fulfillment process and the ability to custom your brand invoicing.

The products offered were a bit on the pricier end.

Mario
Dropshipping in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Wow

Kommentare: Im a starter

The Delivery time is amazing, great Products

Im using it for not long! But i would say there is nothing least

Samantha

Best service

Everything!!! Everything is so simple to navigate and use great stuff!!!

Nothing ! I think that this is great and everyone should try

Carol
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Good app

Kommentare: Satisfied

Easy to use!lots options to choose from.

Needs more vendors! And more selections of products!

Julian
Julian
Director General in Panama
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Muy buena opción dropshiping para ecomerce

Kommentare: Me han gustado muchísimos su integración con Shopify y WordPress, ya que son dos plataformas con las que trabajo bastante.

Lo que más me ha gustado es que es una muy buena opción que se integra con el modelo de comercio electrónico de mis clientes que usan Shopify, es una herramienta de gran utilidad para importar productos a nuestras tiendas y ser vendidas bajo un modelo dropshiping.

Lo que no me gusta es que si desea enviar productos de proveedores que residen fuera de Estados unidos o Europa deberá prepararse para tarifas de envío más costosas y tiempos de envío más prolongados, dificultando tener una propuesta básica en cuanto a tiempo de envío a los clientes de los comercios electronicos.

Angela
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spocket review of products with Shopify

Kommentare: Limited amounts of products available. Needs more product availability to sustain more sales for shopify store owners. I felt due to limited amount quantities available it was not a good fit for my store.

The process is easy to set up with the integrations of Shopify.

Product available and quantities where very limited. Which is big problem for any online store is inventory.

Alanis
UX Designer in Brasilien
Design, Selbstständig

Spocket's honest review

I think Spocket's strength is shipping time, if you are shipping to the US it will arrive much faster than if you choose Aliexpress, for example. This is a big advantage if you're a small business, the faster your product gets to the customer's house, the more likely they will buy from you again. Another thing I like about Spocket is the variety of products you can choose from, they care a lot about that.

There is not really a bad thing I can write about, I think one improvement could be to have more filters on the products.

Lisa
Dropshipper in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Scam

Kommentare: Terrible customer service. Their website is confusing and not user friendly.

Nothing. I absolutely hated this website. Do not use!

They did not give me a full refund back that I was due.