Über Spocket

Dropshipping platform that unifies US and EU suppliers with entrepreneurs all over the world.

Erfahre mehr über Spocket

Everything!!! Everything is so simple to navigate and use great stuff.

I can not easily use Spocket with my Wix store.

Bewertungen zu Spocket

4,0
4,0

Spocket hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spocket bereits verwendet?

Akshay
Akshay
Game Developer in Indien
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Way to Source Products for Your Business

Kommentare: I have had a great overall experience with Spocket. The app is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Spocket for anyone looking for a reliable and easy-to-use source for wholesale products.

I really enjoyed the ease of use and the wide variety of products that were available on the platform. It was also great that I could find products from small businesses and that the process of ordering and shipping was so streamlined.

There is not much that I did not like about Spocket. The only thing that I could think of is that it would be nice if there was a way to filter products by color.

Digital Marketer in Nigeria

Spocket Does Two Things Well: Fast Shipping Time and Quality Products!

Kommentare: Overall, Spocket is simple to use, and it has quality products.

If you are shipping to buyers in the USA, Spocket will ensure that your products are shipped fast. This is because most of the suppliers available on Spocket are actually shipping from the USA, so you can achieve a shipping time of under one week. Shipping from AliExpress will most likely not give you this added advantage, except you are making use of e-packet. Although some suppliers on Spocket ship from countries outside the USA, countries like Poland, UK, Australia, etc. They still try their best to ensure faster shipping times. Apart from shipping times, one other thing that I like about Spocket is the quality of products that are available from these suppliers, the quality of product is good. Also, Spocket supports more stores than a lot of these drop-shipping management SaaS providers. It's not just Shopify with Spocket, it also supports WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, etc. You obviously more choices regarding your shopping cart software. Also, the interface of Spocket is quite easy to get used to and make use of. There is nothing complicated about using the website. Spocket also has a Chrome extension called AliScraper that you can use to import products directly from AliExpress.

I wish Spocket and GrooveKart could work together. Also, the range of products availabe on Spocket is kind of limited compared to some other drop-ship automation software. That has improved over time, and you can make use of the extension to import products from AliExpress directly. That's one way to have access to more products.

Alanis
UX Designer in Brasilien
Design, Selbstständig

Spocket's honest review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I think Spocket's strength is shipping time, if you are shipping to the US it will arrive much faster than if you choose Aliexpress, for example. This is a big advantage if you're a small business, the faster your product gets to the customer's house, the more likely they will buy from you again. Another thing I like about Spocket is the variety of products you can choose from, they care a lot about that.

There is not really a bad thing I can write about, I think one improvement could be to have more filters on the products.

Christiana
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Stay far away

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The worst. I wish I didn't give them my information.

Nothing. It's not really worth giving them any of your information.

This is by far the worst app. First their dropshipping service is expensive for what you get. Items are not in stock even though it says it is . There isn't even a vast variety of items to choose from. But the best part of this is that this company will continue to charge you even after you cancel. They don't charge you just once and not just twice but 3 or 4 times in a row. Please be careful when reading positive reviews. I think some of them are fake.

Senior Content writer in Indien

Amazing Dropping Platform that Gave Wings to My Ecommerce Dream

Kommentare: I had just started my eCommerce business and was looking for a reliable dropping supplier/platform where I can integrate my store and sell different products. I came across Spocket and it has given wings to my online selling business. The biggest issue for me was to discover dropping suppliers to ship products to customers and Spocket has 100% fulfilled my need. I am extremely happy!

I like the wide range of products available on Spocket to choose from. One-click sync with the online store has saved my hours on getting trained on the configuration part. A broad network of dropping suppliers has removed my stress on the shipping area as they can quickly and reliably ship products to customers. Making branded invoices on Spocket was also very easy and helpful.

At an initial level, I was facing some issues while integrating Spocket with my Wix online store. But, the support team was very helpful and solved my issues. I can not easily use Spocket with my Wix store.

bimal
bimal
digitalmarketer in Nepal

Spocket review

I think this Spocket dropshipping tool is best for all new or established drop shippers. Because you get all supplier from European and USA.Which is great. That means your customers will receive their orders fast than your competitors means more money in your pocket. Anyone can use it. Just log in and you will see a few products in the dashboard. If you don't like products just search and import products directly into your store with a click.Spocket supports different kinds of platforms like Wix, Square, woo commerce,ecwid etc. If you don't want to use Shopify. They also give you 14 days trial.

The main cons are the product is limited. Hope they will fix it because it can be a great platform for dropshippers to find new products and grow their business.

Mayuly
Entrepreneur in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

could be better

Spocket was easy to navigate through and use. I liked the order fulfillment process and the ability to custom your brand invoicing.

The products offered were a bit on the pricier end.

Mario
Dropshipping in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Wow

Kommentare: Im a starter

The Delivery time is amazing, great Products

Im using it for not long! But i would say there is nothing least

Samantha
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best service

Everything!!! Everything is so simple to navigate and use great stuff!!!

Nothing ! I think that this is great and everyone should try

Jessica
graphic designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Interface Need Improving

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I suppose the software is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. It it pretty decent for drop shipping.

The interface is a little confusing. And sometimes, I get looked out for no reason and need to log back in. Very annoying.

Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

U need to try this for ur business

Kommentare: Awesome.. will recomend to everyone

The easyness of it .. and the price also

It's a little slow and it dont let u to auto fill anything

Carol
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Good app

Kommentare: Satisfied

Easy to use!lots options to choose from.

Needs more vendors! And more selections of products!

KARINE
coach in Argentinien
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

great for finding dropshipping products

Kommentare: I highly recommend great experience with the pocket

From the variety and quality of dropshipping products and vendors and the improvement of our tools from using spocket

we only had improvements after use, so no negative comments

Julian
Julian
Director General in Panama

Muy buena opción dropshiping para ecomerce

Kommentare: Me han gustado muchísimos su integración con Shopify y WordPress, ya que son dos plataformas con las que trabajo bastante.

Lo que más me ha gustado es que es una muy buena opción que se integra con el modelo de comercio electrónico de mis clientes que usan Shopify, es una herramienta de gran utilidad para importar productos a nuestras tiendas y ser vendidas bajo un modelo dropshiping.

Lo que no me gusta es que si desea enviar productos de proveedores que residen fuera de Estados unidos o Europa deberá prepararse para tarifas de envío más costosas y tiempos de envío más prolongados, dificultando tener una propuesta básica en cuanto a tiempo de envío a los clientes de los comercios electronicos.

Angela
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Spocket review of products with Shopify

Kommentare: Limited amounts of products available. Needs more product availability to sustain more sales for shopify store owners. I felt due to limited amount quantities available it was not a good fit for my store.

The process is easy to set up with the integrations of Shopify.

Product available and quantities where very limited. Which is big problem for any online store is inventory.