Über Deel

Gehaltsabrechnung und Compliance für die Belegschaft.

Erfahre mehr über Deel

Contractors start operating rapidly so they can begin adding value right away.

Not flexible about compliance(most requests are denied).

Bewertungen zu Deel

Deel hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 536 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Deel bereits verwendet?

Andreas
Consultant in Schweiz
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keinen Support oder Ansprechpartner

Kommentare: Unflexibel, langsame und unprofessionell.

Im Moment wirklich nichts, das Onboarding ist kompliziert, es werden z.B. Vorder- und Rückseite vom AHV Ausweis verlangt obwohl die Rückseite bei allen glecih ist.

Das es auch wenn es brennt keine Ansprechpartner gibt. Alles dauert ewig, support ist ein Bot der immer nur die gleichen unnützen FAQ anzeigt. Keine Hilfe oder wirklicher Support während dem Onboarding. Ev. ändert sich das noch. Die Antworten und das Verhalten der Mitarbeiter, sogar nach einer Escalationen sind sehr unprofessionell. Es musste eigentlich nur ein bestehender Vertrag über deel neu abgeschlossen werden, leider war deel bis heute nicht in der Lage die Konditionen aus dem bestehenden Vertrag die mehrfach mitgeteilt wurden im Vertrag abzubilden dafür sind wiedersprüchliche Klauseln auch im 3. Versuch immer noch vorhanden.

Senior Counsel in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Deel Multiplies our Team

Kommentare: They've been great to work with on the customer-service side of things. They are quick to jump on calls. One of the better experiences as I compare to our other vendors.

We are a very small team on the people and legal side. Deel turns one person into many. The ease of use is critical and important dates don't slip through the cracks. More importantly, it gives us flexibility to meet the unique needs of various departments without anchoring us to one way of doing things.

The cost per head is somewhat high given the small size of our company. The upfront contract negotiations and set up took a little bit of time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gusto, Rippling und Workday HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Deel: The flexibility and pay-as-you-go model worked best for us.

Guilherme
Operations Manager in Kanada
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Managing My International Team with Deel

Kommentare: My experience with Deel was largely positive, providing an efficient solution for managing international payments. The platform excelled in handling various tasks, although improvements in the report section would enhance the user experience.

Deel offers an intuitive interface with features tailored to international payments, such as handling multiple currencies and automating compliance. The real-time tracking and invoice management greatly simplified transactions.

The report section in Deel lacked customization and was cumbersome to use, making extracting specific data time-consuming. Improving this feature would be beneficial.

vor 10 Monaten

Hey! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Regards, The Deel Team.

Adam
BizDev in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

Kommentare: BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join. Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called. Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

Eric
VP of Operations in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app and customer support

It takes a complicated process and breaks it down into (mostly) simple steps. Their live chat support is quick and helpful!

The bad: We originally signed up for Deel because of our very attentive sales person/account manager, and the fact they had live customer support. After the first month we were reassigned to a new account manager that never responded to multiple emails, and then they discontinued their live tech support and it was hard to get ahold of anyone. You would go through several prompts with an AI bot that was never helpful for my situation. During this time we had a major issue with a payment, and it took hours to get a response. The good: They have since reinstated their live chat support, and all has been great since!

Alejo
HRIS, OPS and PA Senior Director in Argentinien
Computerspiele, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience with Deel

Kommentare: Very good experience so far. Every issue I had was solved and they are all the time offering help and support.

Amazing support, from your account executive to the [sensitive content hidden] team you always get a fast response from Deel. I have to say that usually they answer between the next 2 hours of my email even with minor issues. The platform es very easy to use and has a lot of data and different usages. Good cost compare to other vendors

The only con would be if you come from a vendor that does everything for you, you'll need to get use to do it yourselve. Deel is a selfe service tool that allows you to have full control of everything but it that a little more work at the beggining

Marvin
Cost Estimator in Honduras
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very easy to use payment software

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great. My boss asked me to look for ways I could receive payments along with my other team members, I found Deel, and until now, payments are on time, costs are less and we don't have to wait too much time to receive the money on our bank account.

I like the fact that I can have a contract and automatically receive my payments on time.

I would like to be elegible for a Deel card. Also, the bank where my debit card is associated no longer accept Deel's transactions, but I still can get the money through Swift, which is expensive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Payoneer

Warum Deel gewählt wurde: Costs from PayPal were very high, but the decision was made when the bank didn't accept PayPal no more.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Deel: Low fees, the hability to have individual contracts and automated invoices. But specially, I read many reviews and were positive.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, The Deel Team 🚀

Gerardo
Integration Specialist in Costa Rica
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for payroll and manage payments to employees in different countries + good features

Kommentare: Working with Deel has been great! It gives a ton of options to manage my company payments as I prefer.

- The different options available to withdraw money.- Deel Advance for getting payments in advance.- Relatively low commissions.- Deposits directly to my bank account in my local currency with conversion rates higher than what local banks provide.

- Only one Deel Advance can be requested at a time. If I need another advance, I have to wait until the next payout to cover it, even if the advance was a low amount.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel and our Deel Advance services. Your feedback means a lot to us. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future! Best, Deel Team

Yoselyn
Analyst in Costa Rica
Vorstandsbüro, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform

Kommentare: Amazing, I really like it, more people should definitevely use it!!!

It is clear and user friendly, it has all the info that you need and it is super fast and on time always! International tansfers can be hard to manage but Deel makes it amazingly easy!

Does not have an app, and really average it is all good.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi there Thank you for your glowing review! We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. Your feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to assisting you again soon! Best, Deel Team

João Bruno
COO in Brasilien
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All you need in one place

Kommentare: I'm a one person HR, Finance dept, so far.Deel helps me with processes that would take so long every month or, with new on/off boarding.

Super easy to use, set and manage on your HR, Payroll and compliance tasks.

A bit expensive for every payment you make, there is a fee.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Best, Deel Team

Federico
Founder in Argentinien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very friendly & affordable tool if you work as or with contractor round the world!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

User friendly tool that helps contractor to manage their relaction with several organizations

Several restrictions where to send my own money

Madeleine
CTO in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great payroll services

Kommentare: With Deel I am able to manage my offshore hires and their payroll with ease. I don't have to know local law - Deel takes care of it for me.

It's an easy onboarding for both employer and employee.

The time reporting is a bit confusing (for employer). It's difficult to find historic time reports and know exactly which reports belong to which invoices. It takes unnecessary time for me to put the pieces together.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi there, We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Callum Dempsey
Director in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Seamless Experience with Deel - The Future of Global Payments

Kommentare: Honestly, my journey with Deel has been nothing short of spectacular. From day one, I felt the weight of managing international payments and contracts being lifted off my shoulders. The streamlined process, combined with their commendable quick resolution of grievances, makes Deel stand out in the crowded market of payment solutions. For anyone navigating the complexities of global business, I wholeheartedly recommend Deel as a trusted companion to ease the path.

The elegance and efficiency of Deel's platform are undeniable. As someone who has grappled with cross-border payments and contracts for years, Deel has proven to be a game-changer. It not only simplifies and accelerates the entire payment process, but its intuitive user interface and comprehensive features ensure that all your global payment needs are addressed in one place. Moreover, the way Deel has resolved all contract grievances against other companies swiftly has enhanced its credibility. Their proactive approach to conflict resolution reflects a company that truly values its reputation and clients.

It's tough to find significant faults in a platform as robust and user-friendly as Deel. However, there is always room for improvement. I'd appreciate more granular analytics and reporting features. While the existing tools offer a clear overview, having more in-depth insights into payment trends and detailed contract histories could enhance the platform. I also think the user experience for people with multiple currencies could use a tonne of work as this has caused confusion in the past. I also have had a negative experience with rolling contracts being paid out improperly. I think you should be able to just set a contract and simply request an amount to pay out without keeping it organised on a per deel invoice generated basis. E.g. in my last contract I was dealing with a customer who only approved units of work that I submitted, but sometimes I would submit them late, which caused a lot of confusion on the system when I tried to do back-payments on my end. There just needs to be better options for this, in theory we should do these things perfectly but in reality, no.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello there, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for choosing us! Best regards, The Deel Team

Vicki
Global HR Operations Director in Taiwan
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Global HR Operations Director

What like the most is the responsiveness of the custmer services, like sending a ticket and having their response in 24 hours. The account manager connecting us to the resources timely. However, the customer success manager changed frequently.

The cost/pricing which is not very friendly to SME like us, when we really need a good long term partner for global expansion and scale up. The flexibility to solutions, or platform, or payroll cycle lag time is long which adding a lot of extra work to the current time. Like we already have our own system to apply leave, and reimbursement, or boarding etc. How to synergize those process between Deel and Appier to make better employee experiences to our employees, who won't feel they are outsider, or different than regular employees.

Martin
Owner in Spanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Global Hiring and Payroll Made Easy with Deel

Kommentare: It has significantly reduced the time and effort required for our international hiring and payroll management, allowing us to focus on what matters most - our business.

Deel has truly simplified international hiring for my business. Its platform offers seamless compliance and management in over 150 countries, making it easy to hire talent from around the world without the hassle of setting up foreign entities. I particularly appreciate the localized legal contracts and the user-friendly interface.

While Deel has greatly improved our global hiring processes, there were times when I felt customer support could have been more responsive.

vor 10 Monaten

Hey there, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Lexa
Team Success Manager in Costa Rica
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great options for remote jobs

Easy access to withdrawing money. The option to make quick deposits direct to the card was great, but the fact that it still has additional fees is inconvenient and adds up if you're aren't the type to make one big withdraw and if you do so the fee is still high

Additional fees for each withdraw that is made. Maybe it can be an option to only charge fees after 2 or 3 withdraws. In my case I make small withdrawals and by the month it adds up.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best regards, The Deel Team

Sebastian
Sr Product Manager in Peru
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to get paid and spend worldwide as an international contractor

Super easy onboarding and a debit card that I can use worldwide

1. No app which makes it a pain especially since I generally use my phone instead of my laptop2. Cannot add cards to Apple/Google Wallet3. Cannot withdraw from ATM

vor 8 Monaten

Hey! Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Regards, The Deel Team.

Daniyal
Customer Support Executive in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy way to get paid

Kommentare: Deel has nothing been but a blessing for me, as an individual working remotely and expecting to be paid on time. I never had a problem with the platform, ease of use, convenient access and user friendly through and through. The support team is always a click away if I have any questions or concerns and the perks they offer is just a cherry on the top. Would highly recommend businesses to seek deel services.

Helps manage and contracting remote human resources. Makes payment process user friendly, straight forward and direct above all. Multiple payout options give user the liberty of choosing their preferred method. Perks of using Deel in form of advance payment on top of means to get paid.

Integrating crypto wallets and other payment gateways could be a welcome change.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! Regards, The Deel Team.

Jordan
Co-Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Deel user of 2+ Years

Kommentare: Overall, we've been happy being a Deel customer for years now. [sensitive content hidden] and the team are always available for customer service and that is hard to beat. Being a $1B+ company and the [sensitive content hidden] is still willing to help me in Twitter DMs. Unrivaled customer service.

Deel makes it super easy for us to manage and pay our folks on time. Likewise, not having the headache of trying to sort through local tax and employment laws help us stay focused on moving quickly & shipping product. The reliability of knowing people will get paid on time and be in compliance is a huge help to us.

There are some UX things that make Deel a bit complicated in some edge cases.

Miguel
Sr. Software Engineer in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best contract tool I've used in years!

Kommentare: Very easy to use on a daily bases, would totally recommend.

The easy steps to get your payments going, the different integrations with Wise and Binance.

Sometimes there are a few issues with the binance integration that stops the withdrawals.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for your positive review! We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and we value your feedback regarding Binance integrations. we're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Kind regards, Deel Team

Alicia
HR Manager in Niederlande
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review Deel

It's a good idea in theory. If the pricing was different and we got more support we would probably have put all of our team members (130 people in Deel), but now we're looking for a way to stop using Deel instead.

It's very expensive (we have to pay 9000 EUR for a colleague who's on maternity leave and is not paid by us during 18 months, and we're not allowed to remove her from Deel during this time period either). We also have issues pretty often and it takes about a week to solve the problems (even when it's a reoccurring problem). Sometimes I need to put more time and effort into figuring out the problems in Deel than I would have if I just took care of everything outside of Deel, so we're not really gaining much from it.

Ana Beatriz
People Business Partner in Brasilien

Great HR software

Kommentare: It’s great. I use it every day to manage our team, payroll and other aspects.

Friendly platform, easy to navigate. Easy to submit expenses and deductions. Easy to find information.

There is not a page for employee interaction. There is not a calendar that shows who’s on PTO or not.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. Please know that we're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Best, Deel Team

Tracey
Controller in USA

Deel tidbits

Ease of use of the product, how helpful the account managers are and the support team

Cannot run reports for time off - a summarized per employee/contractor would be very helpful

vor 9 Monaten

Hello! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback. Regards, The Deel Team!

Lisa
Senior People Ops Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Deel helps us easily manage our remote global team

Deel does everything to ensure compliance for hiring in countries outside of the US. I don't have to research anything - just choose the country, and they do it all for us!

I have had some struggles working with the customer service team - slow response times, not knowing our CSM no longer worked at the company, etc.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We apologize if there was any delay on any request you submitted. If you still have something pending, please feel free to schedule a call with our Team and we will assist you: https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/15min We look forward to helping you in the future! Regards, The Deel Team.

Clara
Administrative and Financial Specialist in Argentinien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Service

Kommentare: My experience using Deel is excellent. The only thing I find is that it is a bit expensive. But the solution they provide is very good, easy to use and saves a lot of work time.

What I like about Deel is that I can handle the payroll quickly and easily. The fact that I can make a single mass payment and have the money go directly to the people saves me a lot of time.

I would like to have a detailed global vacation report per person.Currently I have to enter person by person to see the Time Off detail.