Über Builder Studio

An AI-powered platform that helps non-technical entrepreneurs and businesses build custom apps and software—faster, cheaper and more re

Erfahre mehr über Builder Studio

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Builder Studio

3,3
2,7
3,2
2,8

Builder Studio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Builder Studio bereits verwendet?

Beebek A.
Lecturer in Nepal

Builder.ai review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Satisfactory overall experience with builder.ai

Budgeting, invoice management are made super easy in this software. The user experience is great. The load time is also very slow. So runs smoothly

Little complicated to use for a person with non technical background.

letztes Jahr

Great to hear your experience with Builder.ai, thanks for sharing it. We're constantly improving our AI to be more helpful. New update launching very soon so your next app should be even easier!

Felix O.
Chief Executive Officer in Kenia

Exceptional Delivery

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience far exceeded our expectation and I would recommend builder.ai for anyone looking to build technology.

We selected Builder as a development partner for our partner applications that integrate to our financial services "Yellow" platform . The effort to scope and price the project was simplified, builder provided an extensive team of resources who brought thought leadership to the project, proposing new ways to solve problems, we had an exceptional product manager who shared perspectives on how best to approach the project, had a high level of flexibility balanced with a commitment to process. The team individually and collectively went beyond the call of duty to ensure the project was successful.

Overall builder stands head and shoulders above competitors in this category and would recommend them any day. The one minor thing that could be improved is the granularity in pricing, especially where the backend is developed.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for leaving such a helpful review, it's great to hear that you're so pleased with our process and your software. We thoroughly enjoyed the process of building 'Yellow' too and wish you every success.

John G.
It in USA

Terrible App Development System

1 letzten Monat Neu

Sold to be very easy and fast, drag and drop app development.

Has yet to produce a working app. Several weeks overdue.

Data Scientist in Nepal

Review of builder.ai

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with builder.ai was quite satisfactory.

Builder.ai is probably the best software for startup application development projects. It understands the essence and needs of the problem and models feasible and best solutions.

For beginners buiilder.ai is a bit complicated if the users are from nontechnical backgrounds especially.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to review us. Glad you found Builder.ai helped you create the best software solution.

Nitesh G.
AI Engineer in Nepal

Review of Builder.ai

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is very great platform for implementing and growing the tech solutions.

It has very attractive and easy user interface. Deployment is very effective and simple. It has very great support.

Large processing is a bit of problem. It lacks the multi processing power.

letztes Jahr

We're pleased you found Builder.ai easy to use and wish you and the software you built, every success in the future.

Abdulaziz ahmad A.
CEO - Owner in Saudi-Arabien
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Utter & Total Unprofessionalism

Kommentare: If you like to check with me to validate the above, contact me directly by email: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I caution anyone to deal with them, and you may be better off with another developer. Everything they have been displaying or not displaying is a problem. There is no trust relationship anymore between me (the client) and the company. I advise all not to trust them at all.

Only at the beginning of the project with the spec calls

After numerous delays, I have yet to receive 50%, although they have got 50% of the payments (around 18,000 Euro). A random person claimed my project (this person is not in the contract nor a contact person), causing my project to be blocked. I had a meeting with Builder ai "legal department" [SENSITIVE CONTENT] .... I provided them with all the contracts we signed together (Myself and builder ai), bank statements, a whole year of conversations with their representatives to no avail. It has been over three months with no answer from the company, although they keep sending me emails to complete my payments. How can you ask me to complete the fee when blocking my project [SENSITIVE CONTENT]? In addition, refusing to recognize me (the person you signed a contract with and made the payments) as the owner. I caution anyone to work with them; as of this moment, I've only lost money with them with nothing to show. I'm also losing money to legal costs, as I will be going through the legal routes to protect my assets. Utter unprofessionalism: no matter how many emails or WhatApp messages I send, I get no answer from their sales team, project manager, legal team and operation team. In fact, they try to dodge me as much as possible, and the get mad when I display anger towards the situation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] In all honesty, this has been the worst experience I have had so far; I've lost money, I have no working application to show.