Filtern nach:

Über PhotoWorks

AI-powered software with top-notch tools and one-click effects for easy and efficient photo editing.

Erfahre mehr über PhotoWorks

Heather L.
Business co-owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For small business owners

Kommentare: Overall, quick to learn with tutorials and videos. Easy to use beyond learning. I liked the background remover - used the tutorial, and then it was like magic to remove!

I was able to learn quickly how to insert our logo and add it to images via overlay. Important for our remodeling and construction before/after pictures. We like adding our logo, so our photos can be trusted (and owned) as our work. It is important to brand!

I was excited about the "batch" view - but it would not let me save our unique logo file. You can create and save a "signature" template - which must be created (and not imported) within the software. [I had wanted to add our logo as overlay on a batch of pictures, and am only able to do so on individual images.]

Antwort von AMS Software

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Heather, thank you so much for your review, and for the comment on adding logos! I've forwarded this to the project manager, so we might add the option of importing a custom logo and saving it as a template in future updates.

Gerry P.
Music Producer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PhotoWorks - my thoughts

Kommentare: Very user friendly, easy to learn, great tools and time savers

I got Photoworks very recently and have used it quite a bit, since I had some important face swapping  photo work I needed to do. Photoworks is very user friendly and easy to figure out and the videos are extremely helpful. I also have had GIMP a long time, which is a very complex graphics program. It's much more difficult to do the work on GIMP. I'm now using both programs together on my pics.  GIMP can pretty much do anything, but it's very difficult to learn and I must say there are certain things on PhotoWorks that are incredible time savers that would take forever on GIMP like the photo touch up tools that can zero in on the face or the complete photo. You can very quickly try about 20 variations until you find the best one. If you're looking for a program that's easy to learn and also powerful in certain features, PhotoWorks may be the best choice.

Can't save the workspace to continue on another day. No manual, only tutorials

student in Argentinien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

PhotoWorks is OK

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use for basic images.

The best of PhotoWorks are: Ease of use, good tools and user friendly.

The worst of PhotoWorks are: Performance, in some tools the app takes long time to respond.

Chris D.
Software Tester in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A good solid package that needs further improvement

Kommentare: Overall I like PhotoWorks, but I have decided not to use it until the issues summarised above have been resolved.

I need photo editing software for personal use to clean up thousands of old 35mm colour slides that I have digitised. My goal is simply to remove defects from the images, e.g. incorrect exposure, colour balance and blemishes, not to add special effects. I compared PhotoWorks version 10.0 with Adobe Photoshop Elements version 18.0. Both have easy-to use auto enhancement features that produce similar results. However PhotoWorks offers more granular manual correction of individual image attributes, which enables good results to be obtained from problem images, eg very under- or over-exposed. The only retouching option I have used is the Healing Brush, which allows blemished due to dust, fibres, mold, etc to be corrected. PhotoWorks performs well at this. The PhotoWorks team was very responsive when I requested an option to add templates for visible captions on images.

Performance is disappointingly slow when PhotoWorks applies corrections to images - typically with lag times of 1 or more seconds - which makes the removal of a large number of blemishes time-consuming. One of my must-have requirements is the ability to add visible captions to each photo using a consistent format (font, size, colour, opacity, position on canvas, etc). The PhotoWorks Text Templates option goes some way towards providing this, but does not yet offer consistent caption positioning, nor the ability to alter a caption once the image has been saved. The opacity option also needs improvement.

M. jo wendorff W.
Independent in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Want to Save Dark Photos??

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love the ease of Photoworks. The Learning curve is great. Staff offers help with any questions when purchasing. I really enjoy moving the bars (sharpness, etc. ) & seeing immediate changes on the photo!

I absolutely love this program. It has saved me many hours of set up & retaking photos. I am NOT a pro. I am volunteered (or volunteer) to do photos of projects for groups. My camera did not respond, many pictures were very dark & I was physically sick. I searched the net, found PhotoWorks, and did a few tests with some of the darkest pictures. I honestly could not believe the results! I bought the program the same day ( early Christmas present to me)!! i mam thrilled! have used PhotoWorks more time than i thought i would, always wit6h great results.

Haven't found any negatives yet! add on I wish the disc of the program would have cost a bit less. I bought it (I did not want to take any chances on losing PhotoWorks)

Samantha O.
Vestuário in Brasilien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease for non-professionals

I liked the ease of use, I use it a lot to edit the photos in my store and I don't find it very difficult.

So far I've only used the basic functions, and I have nothing to complain about.

Adel A.
Professor in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and cheap photo editing

Kommentare: I use Photoworks to manipulate photos for patients and procedures before projecting them to students. It is simple, with clean interface and does the job with ease.

Very simple interface, does the needed jobs in photo-editing with ease. It has also, plenty of online tutorials.

Raw files need a many manual corrections before becoming usable.

Robert M.
Retired in USA
Strafverfolgung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for editing all your photos and graphics.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This software allow me to enhance and clean up photos both old and new with ease. I have always used PhotoWorks and have never been let down with any of the products.

The easy of use and the forever license. It was easy to download and use right away.

Really nothing to not like that I have found so far. What you can't figure out on your own is easily explained in the help sections and tip videos provided with the program.

Dave D.
Computer tech in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A+++ photo software

Kommentare: Extremely easy learning curve

Ease of use.i find the help extremely easy to use when needed

Nothing.i find nothing this program needs

Charlene O.
Personal banker in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good

I liked the features. Being able to crop and edit the pics and changing the background

Not knowing how to use all the buttons, some features does not do anything so I’m not sure if I do something wrong

Paolo P.
Economist in Schweiz
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very simple to use

very easy to use and to learn. The tutorials explain good how to use the software

Is very similar with the features of photoshop, everything is all right