Über EzPay America

Absolutely ZERO FEE Payment Processing Point Of Sale included. Includes recurring billing, invoicing, inventory, and more.

Erfahre mehr über EzPay America

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu EzPay America

5,0

EzPay America hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du EzPay America bereits verwendet?

Darlene S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Point Of Sale For Retail Shops!

Kommentare: Absolutely Great!

Everything! EzPay POS has completely transformed our business. We operate both a retail store and as we also sell online. Ezpay POS from EzPay America has been an absolute blessing. It gives us 1 click invoicing that works from within our web browser and connects directly to the POS. Our customers can go to our website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and look up all of their past and present invoices to see which have been paid and which have not. Ezpay America worked closely with us to get it all set up and they didn't charge us a dime to do so. The service is unbelievable. This company always answers their phone and they always solve any issue we have. They are friendly, knowledgable, and easy to work with. The system itself does pretty much everything. It also has the ability to link with Quickbooks so it makes your accounting simple and easy. I would recommend EzPay America and EzPay POS to any business owner.

We really don't have any negatives to speak about.

Joseph S.
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency of Service

Kommentare: My experience with EZpay has been extremely easy and efficient. I have yet to encounter any issues and the software has always worked perfectly and efficiently. I was always provided with the best customer service as well which is something most companies lack in a time of need. I have suggested EZpay services to multiple people in my network because of the wonderful experience I’ve had with this company thus far. Thank you for everything EZPay team.

I was constantly guided and provided with the expertise of the team at any moment. Customer service was always available to help. Software is very user friendly and have not encountered any difficulties or issues. Anything I needed and any questions I had were answered right away. Truly experts in this field.

I have zero complaints about this software.

Georjeanne B.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Ease of EZ Pay

Kommentare: We have found the EZ pay system to be so much more user friendly and the fees are a lot less than we had been paying in the past. Other companies have tried to get us to switch, but we always tell them that we like what we have!

We like how easy it is for patients to pay in the clinic and also via phone. The payments page is so easy to read and maneuver through.

The need to sign back in if the system has been idle for a while.