Über Renderro

Cloud workplace for filmmakers, graphic designers, and animators. Work, create, and share effortlessly.

Erfahre mehr über Renderro

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Renderro

5,0

Renderro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Renderro bereits verwendet?

Adam B.
Adam B.
Co-Owner in Polen
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A clever solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Seamless and smart.

The best thing is the ease of use and scalability. We can have a custom setup for each project and configure it depending on the time and budget that we have. This allows us to take on projects more projects, even the ones that we rejected in the past because of time / computing power concerns.

It can be quite expensive comparing to other services of this kind, but the client service is excellent.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Adam!

Filip K.
artist in Polen
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

Simple review

Kommentare: I used two Renderro computers. One for typical editing (using Avid Media Composer and DaVinci Resovle), second one basically for super fast rendering, using same projects. The thing i liked the most is the fact that you can use your footage on your remote disks, despite which computer you currently remotely use. I.e. I used cheaper one just for editing, second one to final rendering (and sometimes, just to add simple things, because this computer is more expensive, but is much, much faster than typical (cheaper one).

If you want to find a piece of mind, try Renderro. Everything works as planned (This is still not final, release product at the time when I am using it / writing this). Edit remotely, even if you have limited possibilities using your laptop. Your full power is on the remote computer. Forget about buying expensive workstations. Everything you need is a keyboard, a mouse and monitor. And Renderro :). I have 10 y.o. macbook pro 17" which i still use for editing because of the 17" screen and non reflective surface (only model existing still today). Using this approach via Renderro i am acheiving 250 fps (two hundered fifty frames per second) when rendering my HD footage, comparing to 11 frames per second (eleven) when using macbook pro... :) There is no problem using mac via Renderro. It looks like you are using PC on mac. But if you think that this is something complicated (for mac users) here is what i think: If you are working with your typical software (Media Composer, Resolve in my case), you are at home immediately.

In this very moment (mid june 2020) i didn't check (yet) sending huge amount of my materials (film rushes) via PHYSICAL transport to remote server (i.e. several TB from the film set). Maybe this is for someone limiting factor. I don't know for now. But i had no problem sending my local media/ files/rushes via relatively fast internet (300 Mb/s) to Renderro server (but that was not that huge amount of data). Maybe this will be another (in a positive way) story when i switch to G5 solutions or when start to use physical delivery to remote server. I talked about this with support from Renderro, and basically you need to set all things regarding sending your huge (i mean really huge) amount of data with them BEFORE you start your next film project.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Filip!

CEO in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A storage tool for graphic designers

4 letztes Jahr

It has given high performance cloud storage. It has advance level of features and functions that scale your projects easily

While using this software server has been problematic regardless of the speed of internet.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review!

Ram S.
Director in Indien
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and Reliable Cloud Platform

Kommentare: Renderro have been the most easiest and reliable service i have used for rendering my projects.
Other than the great platform, i really like the customer service and i get response within few hours when i have question or problem.

1. Simple and Easy to access your cloud computer. 2. Powerful and scalable Machines. 3. Great customer service.

Few tweaks are needed on drive interface, which can help improve we access the files from dashboard.

Stephanie G.
Compositor for Film in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Cloud Computing Company

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had a pleasant experience so far.

I like that nowadays is hard to buy a machine, in general everything is overpriced... as a result of that you lose the opportunity to learn new softwares or take projects. With Renderro in hand you are able to get your foot in there fast.

The only thing I did not like was that their machines are mostly aimed to Graphic Designers, Editors or Modellers. But not very focused on rendering... there is still a lot of CPU expensive tasks to be done and their machines are focused 100% in GPU. However this is good, since everything is aiming towards that. It really depends on your needs.

Thanks, Stephanie!

Alfie V.
VFX Artist in UK
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My First Experience With Renderro

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was really pleased with Renderro in every aspect. It does exactly what it sets out to do and makes it easy and reasonably priced.

I found the software was incredibly intuitive and worked on my first go without having to ask questions or troubleshoot anything which is always nice!

I had some issues with going fullscreen because my monitor is an ultrawide. Once entering full screen I couldn't then exit it without quitting the client completely. I found a work around but it was a little challenging