QuickBooks Desktop Premier Erfahrungen

Über QuickBooks Desktop Premier

Erfülle die branchenspezifischen Anforderungen deines Unternehmens.

Erfahre mehr über QuickBooks Desktop Premier

Numerous integrations, ease of use, many reports.

Numbers don't match time to time. It requires customer service but need to pay for software issues.

Bewertungen zu QuickBooks Desktop Premier

3,8

QuickBooks Desktop Premier hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuickBooks Desktop Premier bereits verwendet?

Linh
Linh
Auditor in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Professional accounting software with functions met the need of Small and Medium Businesses

Kommentare: QuicksBooks is probably the accounting standard for all small and medium businesses. The subscription fee is in the high-end but customer service is such an excellent addon when users can get in touch for support via instant chat or emails.

Easy to use by an accounting professional and easy to train the new team member. Delegation functions is very useful while the staff can perform almost all data entry tasks and the manager can review and approve transactions to preserve the uniformity of the accounting books. Cloud-based data allows all staff to work remotely. Connection is always reliable and easy to set up. Reporting features are customizable to serve multiple purposes (specific account, tax, or audit).

Billing and invoicing, even cost extra in subscriptions, are not straightforward and still require a lot of manual processes.

Mitchell
Manager, Information Technology in Kanada
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Desktop Premier review by a 10 year user

Kommentare: QuickBooks Desktop Premier is a solid accounting tool with many options to manage your company fil. It's expensive, however it is priced well compared to other vendors.

Been using QuickBooks Desktop Premier for 10+ years It manages all of our company files, the back up process is easy, allows for payroll, includes tax updates

The biggest con with QuickBooks Desktop Premier is the constant updating that is required. Even though you set the updates to be automatic, it just does not work. You must manually go and "get updates" for each PC that you have the software installed on as well as the server. This has happened to all the QB Versions I have used over the past 10 years. When I do mention this to QB Support (every year aft the new version is released) they always claim oh that should not happen!!

Liza
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best available, still needs work

Kommentare: For the most part, it does what I need it to do. I do wish I could extend things like the Customer data to include additional names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. I also wish I had a way to account for fixed assets including location, purchase date and company, description, repairs, etc. I own rental properties (fixed assets) that contain appliances and need repairs, and are rented to customers, sometimes with more than one human I have to account for. I used to own an empty lot. It was rented. The lot does not/cannot receive mail. The tenant receives mail at their office -- which I did not own. QuickBooks does not enable me to select which address (shipping and billing) appears on invoices, so the tenant's office address is in the system. In the "owner hit by a bus" scenario, this is a problem as the address of the property I do own is not in the system, and the address in the system is not a property I own.

I like that I can purchase it outright and use it for several years. It is by far the most affordable solution compared to other options I've looked at. I like that for the most part my tax accountant works from reports I can generate with the program, so I don't have to do too much fiddling in Excel to produce the information he needs every year.

QuickBooks was not designed for my industry and while I have exploited every modification I can, it still comes up short in terms of the data I would like to collect and report on. I keep looking for an extending application but have not found one yet. One of the current problems that has caused me to turn to a 3rd party is that QuickBooks does not use SMS messaging for invoices (e-mail only). In most cases, my customers do not use e-mail but do want to pay online. This means that I have to invoice and accept payments through a 3rd party and causes opportunities for data entry errors because I have to hand enter the payments. I also run into problems with some of the defaults built into the system, such as bank account when I am accessing the register or reconciliation. If I am not careful, I start working with the wrong account. I have not found a way to assign the default account.

Raiph
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps Me Stay Organized and In Compliance

User-friendly interface: QuickBooks has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, making it accessible for people with little or no accounting knowledge or background.Automated financial tasks: The software automates many financial tasks, such as invoicing, payment reminders, and expense tracking, saving time and reducing the risk of errors.Integration with other software: QuickBooks integrates with other software, such as payment processors and bank accounts, making it easy to manage finances in one place and not have to jump back and forth between a slew of different software.Customizable financial reports: Business owners can customize financial reports, such as profit and loss statements, to get the information they need to make informed decisions in less time.

Cost: QuickBooks is a paid software, and while that is fine for most established business owners, the cost can be a barrier for some small business owners who are just starting out.Technical issues: Some reported technical issues with the software, such as slow performance or frequent crashes, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve.Limited mobile app functionality: The QuickBooks mobile app has limited functionality compared to the desktop version, which can be a disadvantage for business owners who need to manage their finances on-the-go.

Andrew
Business Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything our church needs for bookkeeping.

Kommentare: I am fairly new to bother bookkeeping duties at our church. And I will say that after a little bit of a learning curve, QuickBooks is very easy to use and mostly self-explanatory. It's helped me keep our church finances organized and accurate. It also makes all of our reporting very easy and quick to do so I can produce reports on the fly for senior leadership.

I think the reporting features are TOP NOTCH. Being able to look up all sorts of information quickly is incredible. Also being able to search for the exact type of report that you need is extremely helpful.

I think the biggest con with this software is that it's not cloud based. Now, I'm aware that QuickBooks Online is available, however the features we use in desktop and specifically the nonprofit version are not yet available in QuickBooks Online. Also, we don't do bank integrations as that can cause errors in our books. So since we have to download transactions anyways, it's better to just have the desktop software. But it would be nice to have a more portable cloud-based version.

ZAiN
ZAiN
Web Developer in Saudi-Arabien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Industry Standard Accounting Package

Kommentare: Makes keeping the business accounting easier, especially invoicing and calculating tax.

Works as intended, lots of accounting features and numerous reports & integrations available.

Limited by the amount of users. Software is sometimes finicky with licensing. There is also a learning curve.

Controller in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Not for the long-haul (canadian version)

Ease of use, and very quick to learn. This version allows up to 5 concurrent users. The audit trail and stock reports are very user friendly with plenty of filters. Expect a very quick turnaround training new staff and getting them up to speed, as the interface and functionality is hard not to grasp. Since this is the premier version, I was not assigned an account rep. There is also a toll free line overseas for any technical/database bug issues. I did like the support for merchant services and the support given for if we were to upgrade. The only real (noticeable) difference between this and the enterprise version is slightly less options for role centre "customization" and being capped at 5 concurrent users. In the Canadian version, plugging in to SQL server is the way to go in order to obtain custom reports.

The role centers "handcuff" users to certain roles. When it comes to the general ledger, the "all-or-nothing" functionality doesn't allow the controller to shut off access to certain parts of the financials. Ideally, the controller should be able to define a role center to allow posting/viewing in certain account groups and not to others. Inability to approve and subsequently lock down POs and SOs. Once a PO/SO gets issued, a user with basic access can always change unit costs and quantities. This hinders the business' scaleability. The Canadian version no longer allows the user to compress the data file in previous periods. This may be frustrating for companies who rely on lengthy journal entries, as the database file size will exponentially grow. If you are a job shop (or project-based company), do not expect much in terms of job-cost reporting. The software is limited to populating a customer field when posting an expense. You will have to manually set up jobs as customers and instruct staff to classify expenses under the proper subgroup.

Meghan
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Desktop Review by CPA

Kommentare: I love QuickBooks Desktop Premier and its functionality of it. I strongly dislike their customer support and price increases year after year. It's not small price changes, and it makes it almost not worth it to use or recommend their product to clients.

I like the functionality of QuickBooks Desktop Premier. It's much more user-friendly than other programs and much easier to find and correct client errors.

The customer service with Intuit is horrible and the prices keep increasing year after year. I've started seeking out alternative solutions outside of Intuit because of this.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

QB Desktop Premier

What I love most about it is that it is not cloud-based. My data feels more secure while stored on my computer (I host my QB files in my Dropbox folder). I think QBD in general is way easier to use than QBO. I like the customization available for invoicing, the ability to send statements to past-due A/R, and the overall feel of QBD 1000 times better than QBO. QBD is easier for me to navigate and has better reporting available than QBO.

The bank feed functionality in QBD is lacking in comparison to QBO and the ability to have customers pay online isn't as easy/efficient as it is in QBO.

Bruce
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Accounting Software with a Cost

Kommentare: Other then some on going software bugs the software has worked for us well.

Small business centric. Deployment does not take much effort.

The Yearly license model that had doubled in price. We used to update every other year. Now we have to update (purchase) every year at a higher price.

President in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It doesnt work

Kommentare: Looking for options so we can quit QB.

Used QB for at least 20 years, used to be very reliable. 2023 version has constant problems in multi-user mode, opening, freezing, unable to open, poor customer assistance online and on the phone. Really crappy product.

They deleted time input forcing users to online product which is worse that desktop version.

Kathy L Cox
Administrative Assistant in
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a wonderful system. transfers POS to Accounting with ease . very easy system to use and it allows you to do what you want.

Kommentare: I am not very good with computers but Quick books makes it very easy to follow. Run reports, make adjustments, e-mail invoices.
It is a great system

very easy system to follow. Balancing the check book is top notch. Making any kind of change ore correction is very easily done.

This accounting Premier has a great price. But when combined with Point of Sale, the price is a bit much and that is just (1) user. I think if you buy one you should be able to get additional ones at a good discounted price like at least half the price.

Jinwoo
president in
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unstable software

Kommentare: Love to use the pay invoice but the % too expensive compared to other credit card processing companies. Be competitive.
Why can't you make online platform for quickbook premiere version. Small business people needs to travel a lot doing multitasking. Online platform would be a great solution.

Affordable and easy of use. Well understanding of the business format. It is made to grow as the business grows

numbers don't match time to time. it requires customer service but need to pay for software issues. Not good.

Hector
Project Manager in
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using QuickBooks was a great desicion for our business.

Kommentare: I love how many other products/programs are integrable with Quickbooks!

It is what we need, how we need it. Tracking employee time, sending estimates and invoices, keeping track of expenses, etc.

I am not crazy about the loading time. It takes forever to start up and another eternity to open and load the company file. I also have the issue of constantly crashing. I could be in the middle of building an extensively detailed estimate or invoice and when I click Save I get an error message that QB must close and all my work is lost. It has happened multiple times.

Denise
admin in USA

Worth it

Kommentare: We use it daily for basic bills, expenses but also to add a yearly budget and create classes to keep track of restricted grants.

Ability to ask questions on the internet and will almost always find an answer because so many people are using the software.

Im sure there is something disagreeable but I have not found it yet because i get let a lot of guidance online

Felizardo
enabler in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use even for a non accountant

functionality and interface has been quite easy, basic understanding of business will get you thru the whole process. Basic and intermediate reports are already included for you to evaluate your biz

Since its a off the shelf software, it tends to be rigid on the customization. which doesnt mean that you need to customize all of your reports.

Sandra
Bookkeeper in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accounting software anyone can use!

Kommentare: I love this product for all it allows a company to do.

Quickbooks can handle the accounting for any size company. It is easy to make an accountant's copy to send over for the CPA for year end activities.

Some of the functions are not set up where you would expect them to be so you have to hunt for them the first time you use them.

Joshua
Estimator in
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great program for the price.

Kommentare: I have used both the online version and premier and was completely satisfied with my decision to switch to the premier software.

The premier version allows you to do so much, from detailed check reports showing all paid invoices to keeping track of receivables and payables. For how in depth the program is I was surprised at how simple it is to learn the ins and outs.

Overall the product is great, and my only true complaint was the wait times to get a hold of customer service representatives.

Jessica
Quality Assurance in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to stay organized!

This software is so user friendly and easy to access anywhere. It is great for someone that works remotely and has an assistant access the account to print some checks.

The only thing I do not like about this software is sometimes it is tricky to see the date a check was printed.

Melinda
Small business services associate in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business

Kommentare: Versatile and easy to use.

Easy setup and adaptable to a multitude of business needs. Most small business owners would find this software very easy to use.

The setup is everything. There are not a lot of controls within the software to prohibit incorrect transactions.

Daryl
Finance/Data Management in USA

Solid accounting software

Kommentare: Using it for all the A/P and A/R needs at my organization with total satisfaction.

The ability to create my own reports. Customizable chart of accounts. Easy to follow help screens.

Adjusting printouts for optimal viewing is tedious.

Nechama
Office manager in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Quickbooks

User friendly love the way they update the look and feel of the program. easy to follow the natural pattern of how to do accounting

A lot of money to renew every year. need to buy payroll in addition not so easy to customize forms for my business

Rosanne
Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use general ledger software

This software is very intuitive. Easy to use and easy to edit.

The support could be better. They are generally very friendly but can't always answer my questions.

Mariah
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great accounting software

Quickbooks is great, it's super user friendly, easy to customize, very easy to import data from bank statements

It's a bit pricey, but honestly you are getting a great quality product, so I think it is definitely worth it.

Sarah
Dentist in
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

Kommentare: We use quickbooks to account for all of our expenses and income for our office. This software has everything! You can customize it to your personal needs, enter bills, checks, credit card charges etc. costumer service is amazing also if you ever run into problems.