Über Airmeet

Schaffe mit Airmeet ein immersives Erlebnis und bringe deine globalen Zielgruppen zusammen. Steigere das Engagement und verbessere den ROI von Veranstaltungen.

Erfahre mehr über Airmeet

I love the variety of events that you can organize on this platform (webinars, workshops, conferences), the pricing policy that you only pay for those who attend the event, not for those who register.

Send couple emails and was totally disregarded.

Bewertungen zu Airmeet

Airmeet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Airmeet bereits verwendet?

The next best things to an actual in-person conference or exhibition

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Florian
Florian
Head of Marketing in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

NOT Happy with Customer Support

Kommentare: Das Tool ist TOP. Der Support ist FÜRCHTERLICH.Ein ganzes Event mit 1200 Registrierten teilnehmern wurde verzögert, weil AIRMEET ein Maintenance Window um mehr als 2 Stunden überschritten hat. Die Recordings gingen verloren und auch USER Daten waren nicht wiederherstellbar.

Die Software reift immer weiter und ist eine Solide Event Lösung. Die Einfache art und Weise des Beitritts ist ausgesprochen angenehm

Das Abziehen der Daten ist Fehlerhaft. Telefonnummern und einzelne Felder der Teilnehmer listen können ab und an nicht abgezogen werden.

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best platform to run professioal online events with special features like exhibitor booths

Kommentare: I have organized several virtual events on Airmeet and I have to say this platform is a gem. Most of the attendees love the interface, the chat system, the networking room. And for me it is very useful to have all the information from the attendees to follow up with a marketing plan.

-Support. They literally reply within seconds on the live chat widget from the website and if you need more advanced help they will invite you for a video call.-Ability for the booth owners to live stream independently.-Discussion tables. There you can share your video and audio with up to 16 people, you can use the tables for support, team building, etc.-Recording. I don't need to worry about anything, once the event starts everything is recorded.-Event records are accessible once the event has finished. Attendees can visit the event again and see the records of the event even is already finished.-They have something called Fluid Space, you better check that in their website, it is amazing.

Really wish the platform could bring most of the features to mobile for easy access if they also want to compete in the webinar world and no only professional events.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Tutor / Content creator in Mexiko
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent virtual meeting platform

Kommentare: All the events that have been held have had excellent results, users think that it is as if they were in a real congress in person, you can go from one room to another, visit the sponsors, sit down to talk with colleagues, go to the reception. It seems to us that it is a very well thought-out and constantly growing platform. Highly recommended.

Airmeet is a platform that grows every day, the development team has been concerned with adding new features continuously. the most outstanding characteristics for us are: - It allows you to customize your event, use your logo and your name - It has an option for webinar and congresses - You can manage sponsors and assign their customizable space to each one - One of the most important features, the socialization tables work perfectly, are configurable and have chat and screen sharing function - It has an option for quick one-to-one meetings, you can configure them randomly or by the custom fields of the registration form, this is great. - It has a backstage before starting a conference, where you can agree with your speakers - All conferences are recorded and you can share them with the attendees - The session calendar is simple and works perfect - Events can be accessed from the app - The support is very good, 24/7 and on the same platform, live

It has few cons, based on our experience: - The learning curve compared to normal meeting programs is a bit higher - A good connection is required, for users with poor connections its use is complicated. - It is not always possible to share system audio, which is important for certain presentations - I would like to have support in Spanish

Yamit
director in Mexiko
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

cannot change user information

Kommentare: As I said above - I believe there is some fraudulent activity going on ir order to ensure that past users can't maintain past rates they originally signed up with. be careful.

had 1 conference on the software. Some users were able to navigate.

I signed up with an old plan, and now they refuse to allow me to change my email associated with the account. The email is no longer active and the URL no longer available. This is their sneaky way of making past users upgrade to new steeper pricing. Be very careful, they want your money and will not hesitate to make it hard for you to move forward without resetting your account so you have to pay updated pricing. we also found we had to have a support team to help people navigate the site.

Founder in UK

The next best things to an actual in-person conference or exhibition

Kommentare: Overall, we would not have been able to do 5 virtual events with global audiences without Airmeet. It is relatively easy to set up an event and market it and their support is absolutely amazing.

The overall experience is next to great. As a participant, it is easy to navigate and quite intuitive. As an event organizer, it has the features and capabilities to substitute in-person events to the closest degree. I like the ability to present parallel presentations (on the paid plans) and the exhibition feature is outstanding. The social lounge is a great way to encourage participation from attendees when they are not attending any sessions. Finally, their support (especially the 24/7 lounge) is great and on one occasion, they even set up a meeting with their product manager and team leader to sort out an issue that I had with attendee registration.

I would like the ability to better control or customize the reminders that are being sent to attendees prior to the events. Currently, it is a generic message sent by Airmeet and it would be nice to have some customization. Also, the part where you add or upload your own list of attendees is a bit cumbersome and confusing and requires you to turn off something in the settings when the lists ie being uploaded and then turn it back on again later.

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I use it weekly and it serves its purpose

Kommentare: I use it weekly and it's great! Everybody who has joined the events enjoys it as well, and the fact that there is now a mobile app available for android/apple, is great! Looking forward to the continued improvements of this platform.

The unique look and feel of this platform, and the ability to add your logo, customize the event descriptions, speakers, vendors, etc, is fantastic. Having individual "tables" in the "lounge" area really adds to the overall experience.

There isn't much that I dislike about the software. I guess the one featured I'd like to see, is the ability to still view the participants when sharing my screen. Not being able to see (at least some of) the people's faces, is somewhat awkward when presenting because you cannot see people's reactions to the content you're sharing in that moment. While everything else about the platform makes you feel more connected to the audience, and provides an "in-person-like" experience, that part of the platform feels disconnected.

Daniel
Daniel
Founder in Malaysia
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Airmeet has enabled engaging virtual networking experience

We have been using Airmeet for a bit for the reason it has allow us to create a more organic networking experience for our virtual events. The tables and speed networking session are amazing to use.

Setting up an even like inviting speaker seem quite hassled and we can't show view of all our participants like zoom.

Muskan
Muskan
Marketing Lead in Indien

Best Virtual event hosting software

The concept of tables, chairs, backstage, stage in a virtual setting

Consumes a lot of bandwidth therefore frequent connection issues.

Kristian
Kristian
Sole proprietor in Finnland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy and stylish events

Kommentare: Very good. Our attendees, speakers and sponsors have all said good things about Airmeet and want to join us in the future events.

Airmeet can create virtual events that are close to real events. It's a real joy to host, speak and attend events created with Airmeet. It feels 100% different than hosting an event on YouTube for example, people really come together in a different way.

No webhooks. You are stuck with integrations offered and can't do anything else.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Choose Airmeet for a better presentation

Kommentare: My overall experience with Airmeet was amazing. For the very first time in my life, I did an international event calling the highest post professional from a foreign country. I used Airmeet on that platform. The program still has its vibe in my market. People can not forget the classiness of the program

The user interface of airmeet is advanced and looks very elegant. Audience gets the deal when they see it at the first glance. It looks classy and audience automatically bear in mind that the program will also be classy. It help for my reputation growth and I like it.

There is nothing that I would not like accept the pricing. There should be a separate portion of pricing for non profit and student accounts

Tom
Tom
Chief Learning Geek in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A solid option with room to continue to grow

Kommentare: Overall, I really like the platform and will continue to use it. I do feel that the conference functionality should be included at the meetup price.

The platform is easy to use and set up. It's been reliable, stable and the video and audio quality are great. Having creation, registration and delivery all on one platform has made life so much easier.

The longest delay in live streaming I've seen in a while (live streaming to YouTube). Looking booth and sponsor functionality to conference packages which are very expensive. Limited customisation of the event when in meetup.

Anja
conference coordinator in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good platform

Kommentare: Airmeet allows us to connect to our audience. The emoticons that can be used is a great way for attendees to feel connected! The support from the team is good.

I like that you can upload your videos, and it's easy to play to delegates. Looks streamlined.

We have had times where the video could not play. There was a glitch on the system

Saksham
MBA 1st Year student in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A blessing in Disguise

Kommentare: Overall Airmeet is a great tool. It provides a fresh and different perspective from the conventional virtual meet softwares. Another advantage was that it was quite stable and worked well on a decent bandwidth.

Unlike other software, the interface of Airmeet is quite modern and interactive. It tries re-creating the offline setup of any event virtually. Further, it is easy to navigate through the different features that increases it's utility.

The software was a bit restrictive with it's structure. I got the opportunity to use it in one of the events and it took some time to get used to.

Mars
CEO in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Even I can use it

Kommentare: It's a wonderful way to get the doulas that I train across the country and the globe to get together quarterly. They love the speed networking and the social lounge and the ease of presenting their work. It is helping the community to come together and support one another. It is doing everything that I need.

I love how easy Airmeet is to learn and to use. I don't consider myself to be fabulous with tech, but this makes me feel like a tech genius.

I struggled to easily end an airmeet, but I suppose that's just practice. Finding my way around more.

Cecile
Coordinator, Mawji Centre at NAIT in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best platform for virtual networking

Kommentare: I am a huge fan and sing it's praises to others across our institute.

I love how easy it is to customize our events and for attendees to navigate the virtual social lounge.

One huge improvement would be for the speakers to be able to see the attendees and field live questions

Huey
Consultant in Trinidad und Tobago
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Online Workshops and Breakout Sessions Enjoyable

Kommentare: I used Airmeet for a year-long supervisory development program with a client's team and it was well-received. Participants enjoyed the user experience especially the opportunity to engage with one another in breakout sessions. Engagement was further enhanced for both the facilitator and participants through reaction emoji's, the chat feature and the prominent display of key questions. And a participant in other Airmeet events, I can attest to the positive user experience. Airmeet is one of those few tools out there that gives you a memorable and enjoyable online meeting experience.

Airmeet makes the creation and management of breakout rooms easy and a joy a to use. There is tight integration between the main session and the breakout rooms. As facilitator I have been able to check the various groups when doing breakout sessions and it comes close to face-to-face sessions that I previously facilitated. I also like the hand the mic feature which allows for participant engagement that is focused and not disruptive. I also love the ability to create virtual conferences and events with sponsors.

The core design of the landing pages are attractive but I wish there was more customisation in terms of sizing of brand elements e.g. company and sponsor logos. The logos tend to be too small which is not what you want for branding especially for sponsors. Perhaps I may be doing something wrong but several attempts have proven futile.

MICHAEL
Co-Executive Director, Business Developer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Networking Features, Not as Intuitive to Use

Kommentare: Overall, Airmeet is a good conferencing software, although it still has some ways to go to beef it up. For instance, their customization features to fit your brand are not as impressive as some of their competition. Right now, their biggest drawing card (for us) is allowing for a more interactive conferencing experience.

The networking feature has been the best feature of this software so far. Airmeet has tables for your participants to use and speed networking features. You can also customs brand the tables to fit your brand. Also, the sponsor booths are a really nice feature and look extremely professional and almost-real-to-life. Everyone we've shown Airmeet to has felt pumped from viewing it.

One of our biggest complaints is that the interface is not as intuitive as other competing software so there was a bit of a learning curb in using it. Also, Airmeet tries to direct you to video conferencing calls with their staff if you have an issue when it would be easier and faster to simply have a chat box and speak to a rep that way.

Ian
Ian
Associate Director for Student Engagement Events & Traditions in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service Experience

Kommentare: We were working with a sales rep. In order for my institution to enter into a business relationship with a software vendor, a thorough review must be done by our IT department. This includes the Terms of Service and can take a few weeks. Once we got the approval, I reached back out and was sent a contract that was not included originally. We needed to get this vetted and there was some language that our legal department had concerns about. I emailed our rep and received no reply. I then emailed the support account and was told our rep no longer works at the company and put me in contact with a manager. He informed me that the pricing structure quoted to us was no longer valid and that I would need to go with a different pricing structure. If I would do that, they could then justify their lawyers looking at our concerns. I pushed back on this a little but ultimately agreed to the new pricing. I never heard from them again after multiple emails. In the end, we went with an annual contract with a competitor at a higher rate. Even if I ever got a return message, I could not justify working with Airmeet based on how the sales portion of this experience went.

The software is great. Looks great, works as advertised.

A few glitches here and there - most fixed with the reloading of the web page.

Tami
Asst digital merchandiser in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Airmeet Review

Kommentare: Airmeet has been wonderful for connecting large audiences for events like vendor showcases, state of the company meetings, and large scale collaboration breakdowns with big name brands. My company hasn't been utilizing Airmeet for long (just started due to the majority of the corporation now working remotely) and I'm looking forward to integrating it even more into our workflow.

I love how easy it is to sync Airmeet to Eventbrite. It's very simple to sync Eventbrite registrations to an Airmeet. They utilize private tokens so the whole process feels very secure, and all you have to do is click which event you want to connect to Airmeet and you're basically done! In this day & age of virtual meetings & seminars is such a great tool to use to connect seamlessly with a virtual audience, and the ability to create polls, take questions and streamline Q & A is top notch.

I don't have many complaints, I supposed it would be beneficial to create custom fields for the participants could coem in handy, currently you can only see/add your name, email, company & title.

Roddy
Founder/CEO in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and low-cost alternative to Zoom

Kommentare: There are loads of conference platforms competing for this space, but Airmeet is competitively priced, robust and has good features. The 24/7 help lounge is a real customer service plus.

Like all platforms a little time is required for familiarisation, but Airmeet offers some genuine features to attract. Particularly the tables in the lounge, which give attendees a real feel of autonomy and ability to move from conversation to conversation. Inviting people up on stage is pretty seamless too. Perhaps the best part is the 24/7 help lounge.

It chews up a good bit more bandwidth than Zoom, and could do with having green screen backdrops to harmonise the feel of all speakers being in the same place. The recent upgrade so can attend via iPad or mobile is welcome

Damian
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Airmeet review

Kommentare: I love Airmeet, especially since the developers continue to work at improving the platform. Great experience and clients have been impressed with it.

- 24/7 live customer support - continuous update/upgrades making the product increasingly valuable and improving the attendee experience - easy to set up an event - easy to navigate - social lounge is awesome

- no way for speakers to see participants while speaking - unable to set up sessions with the social lounge. Sessions can only be set up with speakers. Please consider that some users use the social lounge for activities and planned discussions as opposed to only networking, so it would be helpful to indicate this in the schedule.

ouafa
CEO in Frankreich
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Aimeet is the future of onlive big events

Kommentare: Airmeet helped me go from local to international in a very short time with a very limited investment. Airmeet also helped softly manage the remote working condition since the covid. I have subscribed to an annual account and it is now my virtual office to.

All of it, it is user friendly , great design, and has all needed features. It is an all in one user friendly software. For me it is a "coup de coeur". The Airmeet platform have had a huge impact on my business.

The fact that for now it is only fully operational on computer but i am sure that in the near future the airmeet team will make it work on mobiles. I can not wait for that :)

Michelle
Marketing Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love the Backstage

Kommentare: We tried it when it was free, which is great! But, I hope not to need to have virtual events very much once COVID is over.

I'm going to compare this to Zoom, because that's what a lot of people used for virtual events during COVID. This is SO MUCH BETTER. I love how the other presenters and I could meet backstage to prep and practice!

I had to manually request the recordings of the event, which was less convenient. I also never figured out how to pre-load videos and wanted a more robust searchable FAQ .

Carlos
Principal Investigator in Mexiko
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great interactions, ease of use could improve

Very realiable conexion and incites interations.

Handling questions and raised hands is not so strait forward. The menu located at the righ of the screen (chat, raised hands, q&a, etc.) should be simplified. Mainly, when a feature is selected it hides the other features. In addition, compatibility issues with browsers are a downside. Specifically, airmeet always asks speakers to modify security preferences in some browsers.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good software that ticks many boxes

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with Airmeet and I have recommended it to other people.

I found the software quite intuitive to set up overall and appreciated some of the customization aspects. My favourite part of the software, however, are the networking tables. That's actually why we chose Airmeet over other providers.

Though I appreciated how communicative the Airmeet support staff were, it took a very long time to receive the recordings of our session. When we did receive the recordings, the quality of the videos were quite low. That said, my understanding is that Airmeet has since changed the software (since I last used it in Nov 2020) so that you can download the videos not long after you complete your sessions. As such, this comment of mine may not be applicable anymore.