Filtern nach:

Über Airmeet

Airmeet ist eine All-in-one-Plattform für Communitys und Organisationen, um interaktive und immersive Events, Meet-ups und Workshops zu veranstalten.

Erfahre mehr über Airmeet

Barry R.
Barry R.
Founder in UK

The next best things to an actual in-person conference or exhibition

Kommentare: Overall, we would not have been able to do 5 virtual events with global audiences without Airmeet. It is relatively easy to set up an event and market it and their support is absolutely amazing.

The overall experience is next to great. As a participant, it is easy to navigate and quite intuitive. As an event organizer, it has the features and capabilities to substitute in-person events to the closest degree. I like the ability to present parallel presentations (on the paid plans) and the exhibition feature is outstanding. The social lounge is a great way to encourage participation from attendees when they are not attending any sessions. Finally, their support (especially the 24/7 lounge) is great and on one occasion, they even set up a meeting with their product manager and team leader to sort out an issue that I had with attendee registration.

I would like the ability to better control or customize the reminders that are being sent to attendees prior to the events. Currently, it is a generic message sent by Airmeet and it would be nice to have some customization. Also, the part where you add or upload your own list of attendees is a bit cumbersome and confusing and requires you to turn off something in the settings when the lists ie being uploaded and then turn it back on again later.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hopin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: The long-term value proposition of Airmeet along with their pricing and their roadmap for the future was more attractive to us as a startup.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Founder in Malaysia
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Airmeet has enabled engaging virtual networking experience

We have been using Airmeet for a bit for the reason it has allow us to create a more organic networking experience for our virtual events. The tables and speed networking session are amazing to use.

Setting up an even like inviting speaker seem quite hassled and we can't show view of all our participants like zoom.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Run The World

Warum Airmeet gewählt wurde: The ability to network and jump from table to table.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings

Sarah C.
CEO & Founder in Kanada
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to host virtual meets and webinars!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Airmeet is the new zoom. It will takeover by how much better and how much on point this is.

It's like zooom, but even better in every way! Host webinars with ease, great alternative to zoom! Great!

It's great for me, but I can tell that some people won't feel an urge to switch from the more well known zoom. But when you try this out, you'll be sold!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Meet und Zoom Meetings

Warum Airmeet gewählt wurde: Zoom is expensive if I want to have unlimited time on my webinars, which I am not a fan of. But with Airmeet, I can have more time on my webinars!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Meet und Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: I heard good things about airmeet and they had great reviews, so I decided to try it out!

Manoj R.
Manoj R.
CEO in UK

Lovely product but our community found it too complicated to use

Kommentare: Our needs were simple. The product was feature-rich. Our community was used to Zoom and want the simplicity Zoom provided. They did not want to sign up for another product. Ultimately, we listened to them and reverted back to Zoom.

A feature-rich product. The free tier was more than adequate for us.

Unfortunately, Techcelerate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] community found it too complex to use. This resulted in us reverting back to Zoom and paying for it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Warum Airmeet gewählt wurde: Airmeet was free and we were paying for Zoom.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: We did, but then we stopped due to the reasons mentioned above.

Jaki K.
CEO in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Airmeet - Does what it says on the tin - and more

Kommentare: Brilliant support. Love the fact that at anytime I can 'jump on to a support table' and get my questions answered in real time.

Flexibility. We started to use it as our 'go-to' working online platform. It has enabled our team to grow, to work remotely more effectively and in turn that positively impacts our business. We have run a few events already and love the networking and social lounge, this has enabled our 'guests' to make connections they may not have made - and that has gained positive feedback We are now planning some larger scale events with partners and 'sponsors' - which is new to us.

Branding - I would like to have access to templates so that we can get it right the first time.

Werther K.
CTO in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Airmeet feedback

Kommentare: Our virtual events has improve a lot, bringing more attendees to them. Currently is part of our brand strategy.

Teh Conference format with parallel sessions considering the pricing is the most important

The possibility to set the presenter background is something lack if comparing to Zoom for example. In addition, if Airmeet provides recording of the Virtual Table we may have a way to promote breakout groups and one of them with the ability to all the attendees (students) participate in a more interactive and fluid way without need to hands up to speak.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Symplast, Whova, EventMobi und BigMarker

Warum Airmeet gewählt wurde: Features, Conference Format and Sponsors possibilities

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: Features, Usability and pricing

Miguel D.
President in Philippinen
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Airmeet breathes new life into run-of-the-mill video conferences and workshops

Kommentare: It is an amazing platform that has allowed us a new dimension in implementing and executing virtual meets and events closer to a physical feel (without the need to go VR or game-ified platform), specially when you're dealing with people who appreciate a more straight forward approach

It is so easy to use and highly intuitive for those who are always in a video call or attending a virtual event. I love the fact that break out tables are integrated off the bat. The ability to also schedule your speakers, and that it has a virtual green room is also a super big plus.

Some feedback we got is that the older, more technologically challenged participants had a steeper learning curve. We addressed that by creating a step by step manual, complete with screenshots and what to press, but there are those who are really challenged by technology. I also wish that there could be consideration for payment integrations for those based in the Philippines like GCASH, PAYMAYA or something similar.

Chairperson in Bangladesch
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Choose Airmeet for a better presentation

Kommentare: My overall experience with Airmeet was amazing. For the very first time in my life, I did an international event calling the highest post professional from a foreign country. I used Airmeet on that platform. The program still has its vibe in my market. People can not forget the classiness of the program

The user interface of airmeet is advanced and looks very elegant. Audience gets the deal when they see it at the first glance. It looks classy and audience automatically bear in mind that the program will also be classy. It help for my reputation growth and I like it.

There is nothing that I would not like accept the pricing. There should be a separate portion of pricing for non profit and student accounts

Barbara G.
Marketing specialist in Spanien

Dynamic and interactive event platform

Kommentare: We are still testing the platform and learning how to take advantage of it, but at least we have successfully carried out one virtual event per month.

What I like the most is its interactivity and the ability to include attendees with dynamics. It also has a very cool look and feel.

You need templates to be able to reuse the Format of previous events

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Brella

Warum Airmeet gewählt wurde: It greatly limited the interaction

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: The price was important but we also needed something closer to an online conference and brella is more of a networking experience

Donna lee G.
Senior Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Learning

Kommentare: Some good, some bad experiences.

Options for presentations and networking

Difficulty in access and staying on once in the venue. Have been blocked, lost, unable to get back on the venue, VERY frustrating.

Founder in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A complete virtual experience of organizing and participating in events

Kommentare: We had an almost-perfect experience with Airmeet, with only minor hiccups. Airmeet helped us scale up and grow way faster than we could have, especially with our financial limitation. It was essential for our organisation to do something on a larger scale and Airmeet was the right solution for us, providing us with everything we would need. The experience that Airmeet creates is really different from its competitors and set us apart. It really seems that the organisers are working hard to create a better experience for their participants rather than simply joining a zoom call. Attendees are more-often than not fascinated by the new and comprehensive experience and elated by the same and credit the organisers for their hard work of hosting such an event while on the organisers' side, it is a seamless experience to host any such event on Airmeet.

Airmeet offers multiple impactful and extremely useful features, that were missing from the real-world experience, for the organizing teams, such as, differentiating, organizers from attendees, providing a separate backstage feature, for the hosts and speakers to interact with each other. Also, setting up a webinar or multiple webinars is a seamless experience and is really effortless. The social(networking) lounge is one of the best features of Airmeet as it genuinely provides a real-life feel amongst participants of discussing what is being talked about and having small talks and note-sharing, etc. Also, the feature to host a complete event consisting of multiple sessions and multiple speakers is really wholesome and comprehensive. Airmeet also allows for easy streaming features. You can even schedule your streams. They allow you to record your sessions for free. One of the biggest pros of AirMeet is the sheer amount of free features. It really helps small organisations and businesses with limited funds to scale up and grow.

The onboarding journey should be a little more explanatory, especially for the participants/attendees. We have often had our attendees say that it would have been a lot better if they understood the platform completely and how to make the most of each of the features that are present on the platform. Another feature, the chat feels a little out of norms as it does not support some habitual typing such as changing of lines and private messaging amongst attendees and participants. Also, for the organisers and speakers, Airmeet might seem like too much and a little too complex at first sight with too many features and a confused feeling.

Nike J.
Creative producer in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pop Culture Meets Social Change Retreat on Airmeet

Kommentare: We run a 3- 4 day retreat ( event) annually because of pandemic and lockdown restrictions. We decided go run the entire event in the Digital space. We wanted people to feel connected and free to network . We chose event creation service, which meant Airmeet set up the back end of our event and it was worth every penny, the Airmeet team are absolutely amazing, efficient reliable and knowledgeable of the Airmeet platform including upcoming improvements . They helped us set up dry run/ rehearsal to ensure that the team and our speakers had confidence in the platform and also hosted a couple of sessions, they trained us how to use the platform. They were pleasant, supportive so much so that we have been flooded with enquiries about Airmeet from many of our event participants.

The lounge- participants loved the interactivity. Also speed networking. We had a 3 day event and many participants dipped in and out so keep them update on the previous day's activity we used the Arena feature to share the recordings. We liked the magic links and also multiple sessions feature in the conference setup.

The manual log in feels a little clumsy ( not the magic link log in). The Speed Networking feature could be bolder. the 2d reception doesn't feel intuitive - You could use explainer text around what people should do. Help the event organisers navigate their audience - there wasn't room to make bespoke messages.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: I had used Airmeet for PACE Entangled in August 2020 and we received positive feedback about people's experience. People loved and still say it was the best online multiple day experience. I also like the fact that they are considerate of low broadband speeds.

Timothy S.
Executive Director in USA

Conference Solution not limited by COVID!

Kommentare: Since COVID hit, in-person conferences have been almost completely cancelled. One of the biggest losses is the natural connections and networking that happen when people gather for a conference. While zoom and other meeting platforms have the ability to meet in separate rooms, Airmeet makes it an integral part of the online meeting. That makes it natural and easy to get a group of 2-6 gathered around talking about almost anything. This is a unique feature of Airmeet compared to other online meeting software. While not every meeting is ideal for Airmeet, large gatherings that would have taken place in a conference are ideal for Airmeet.

I loved the flexibility of the software to encourage interaction with people attending the conference. It was fairly easy to have face to face conversations around tables or in lobbies. That is a feature lost in most zoom meetings.

It was a bit challenging to initially learn how to use the features. However, having an experienced person on the team implementing it was key to show how to do the basic stuff and once I learned where to go I found the interface very easy to work with. It was no more complex than any other software and most importantly it was easy to use for attendees, just more complex for the administrator. The biggest downside was there was a huge delay in getting the meeting recording off of the servers and then I waited too long and have not been able to download 2 of the sessions.

Utkarsh S.
Utkarsh S.
Community Manager in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Airmeet Review | 6 Months of Usage

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience has been phenomenal. We used to do a lot of offline meetups and with this pandemic kicking in, it became really difficult for us to replicate that experience for our users. Airmeet came in as a blessing!

Though there are several features to talk about in Airmeet, I love the following ones: - Virtual tables to enable networking (the real essence of a meetup) - Global automatic mute when the session starts (unlike other platforms where users can unmute themselves) - Raise hand: This feature allows us to sort the questions from the audience perfectly!

Currently, there is only one con and I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. - In the current setup, unlike other products, the speaker/guest doesn't get to see anyone on the screen while talking/presenting. This makes them feel like talking to the mirror:/

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars

Warum Airmeet gewählt wurde: The Additional features to replicate the offline meetup experience made the choice easier. - Virtual tables - Ability to switch tables to connect with others They made life easier for a community manager easier during the tough times.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Video Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: The pricing for Airmeet was on the better side. The pricing model too. I didn't have to worry about taking a subscription and not being able to utilize it. Rather, I just had to pay per event.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

THE platform for any type of online event – from intimate to massive

When it comes to letting users host online events, Airmeet does several things, and does them very well! The one thing I like the most about the platform is the user experience it creates for the participants of an online event – both attendees and speakers. Having organized virtual summits in the past, I know that it can be quite challenging, sometimes, to get closer to recreating an experience that's similar to that of a face-to-face event, but Airmeet excels at it. I love the fact that attendees can engage with speakers – through features such as live chat, polls, reactions (with emojis), direct messages, as well as directly from the stage! Plus, there's the Airmeet smartphone app, which means that people can join you even through their mobile device. And since content is a good part of creating a memorable experience for the attendees of your virtual event, you'll be glad to hear that Airmeet also gives you quite a lot of power when it comes to "controlling the stage": you can hide/unhide participants, enable/disable reactions and polls, change your video & audio setting, add closed captions, and change the resolution of your live streams.

There are some small things I'd change about Airmeet. For example, if you'd like to host an event as yourself, you won't be able to do it unless you add yourself as both the host and a speaker... this sounds a little strange, because it almost seems as if you are two different people. Sure, this isn't the end of the world but it's one of the couple of things Airmeet has that slightly add friction to the process for creating virtual events.

Kaylee S.
Director of Career Events in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Most Real Life Virtual Platform

Kommentare: Airmeet has surpassed our expectations. We use Airmeet for networking events and career fairs. Each booth is a virtual table in the social lounge. We've had so many ask about it and want to use Airmeet for their events.

What I like most about Airmeet is the ease in setting up the events and the user-friendly interface. We have used the platform for career events and fairs. Each booth has their own virtual table. Overwhelmingly we have received very positive feedback from employers and students in that the social lounge really makes the event feel like an in-person career fair as much as possible in the virtual setting.

1. Not being able to see full profiles of attendees. Allow full participant profiles to be viewable by attendees with the ability to add a LinkedIn url or resume. 2. Not having the ability to share pdfs or resumes at virtual tables. Allow pdfs (such as resumes) to be shared in direct messages or table chats. 3. Not being able to pin messages in the chat window. Allowing the option to pin a message at a virtual table would allow anyone who visits the table to view the message without having to repeat it in the table chat when someone new joins. 4. Small table chat window. Make the table chat window larger or add it to the side of the video screen. 5. Not being able to blur your background. Allow blurred or digital video backgrounds. 6. Not being able to customize the registration fields.

Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I use it weekly and it serves its purpose

Kommentare: I use it weekly and it's great! Everybody who has joined the events enjoys it as well, and the fact that there is now a mobile app available for android/apple, is great! Looking forward to the continued improvements of this platform.

The unique look and feel of this platform, and the ability to add your logo, customize the event descriptions, speakers, vendors, etc, is fantastic. Having individual "tables" in the "lounge" area really adds to the overall experience.

There isn't much that I dislike about the software. I guess the one featured I'd like to see, is the ability to still view the participants when sharing my screen. Not being able to see (at least some of) the people's faces, is somewhat awkward when presenting because you cannot see people's reactions to the content you're sharing in that moment. While everything else about the platform makes you feel more connected to the audience, and provides an "in-person-like" experience, that part of the platform feels disconnected.

Caryn D.
Corresponding Secretary/Tech Guru in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great free software for groups

Kommentare: We were hosting a virtual Bunco game and needed a platform that would allow 4 people to "play at a table" and then switch tables at the end of each round. In my day job, my company uses a platform called Remo. They charge $115 for 1 hour with 50 participants. Airmeet allowed us almost all the same features for free, with 100 participants! As a small not-for-profit, that was a huge difference.

The ability to set the table size, add custom pictures to the tables, and ease of moving from table to table.

It would have been nice to be able to customize the look of the lounge and not have it be so dark- but for our purposes it was fine. It was also a little frustrating that when you switched tables, your camera and mic were turned off, so you constantly had to click them back on. Finally, I would have liked to be able to name a co-host or 2 that could also pop into a table to help troubleshoot. Although I named co-hosts, it did not apply in the lounge. We needed to keep the table size at 4 for the game, but I as the host had the ability to still join a table to answer questions. Allowing a few others to do that would have made it easier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Remo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airmeet: Cost was the number one factor. Remo allowed some customization in colors , but the cost was too expensive and we decided we could live without that. Airmeet met our needs for this event.

Ian M.
Ian M.
Associate Director for Student Engagement Events & Traditions in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Customer Service Experience

Kommentare: We were working with a sales rep. In order for my institution to enter into a business relationship with a software vendor, a thorough review must be done by our IT department. This includes the Terms of Service and can take a few weeks. Once we got the approval, I reached back out and was sent a contract that was not included originally. We needed to get this vetted and there was some language that our legal department had concerns about. I emailed our rep and received no reply. I then emailed the support account and was told our rep no longer works at the company and put me in contact with a manager. He informed me that the pricing structure quoted to us was no longer valid and that I would need to go with a different pricing structure. If I would do that, they could then justify their lawyers looking at our concerns. I pushed back on this a little but ultimately agreed to the new pricing. I never heard from them again after multiple emails. In the end, we went with an annual contract with a competitor at a higher rate. Even if I ever got a return message, I could not justify working with Airmeet based on how the sales portion of this experience went.

The software is great. Looks great, works as advertised.

A few glitches here and there - most fixed with the reloading of the web page.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Remo

Michael S.
Co-Executive Director, Business Developer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Networking Features, Not as Intuitive to Use

Kommentare: Overall, Airmeet is a good conferencing software, although it still has some ways to go to beef it up. For instance, their customization features to fit your brand are not as impressive as some of their competition. Right now, their biggest drawing card (for us) is allowing for a more interactive conferencing experience.

The networking feature has been the best feature of this software so far. Airmeet has tables for your participants to use and speed networking features. You can also customs brand the tables to fit your brand. Also, the sponsor booths are a really nice feature and look extremely professional and almost-real-to-life. Everyone we've shown Airmeet to has felt pumped from viewing it.

One of our biggest complaints is that the interface is not as intuitive as other competing software so there was a bit of a learning curb in using it. Also, Airmeet tries to direct you to video conferencing calls with their staff if you have an issue when it would be easier and faster to simply have a chat box and speak to a rep that way.

Corey H.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Cutting Edge Technology

I love the Airmeet platform because it is the closest platform to being in person when it comes to conferences and conventions. The platform allows you to have simultaneous classes at the same time. When one enters the venue, you have the option to meet people just like you would at an in-person conference. As an attendee you are able to browse around the conference and purchase vendor items as well. This system is so powerful that if you have sponsors or vendors you can have them at your virtual conference. Their support is just a click away, and the platform is now on ios and android devices. Hands down Airmeet is in a class all by itself.

One feature that could be added would be an overlay pop up as the speaker is addressing the audience he or she could highlight their points. Another missing feature is connecting the stage background with what Facebook and YouTubers experience. At present unless you are on the inside of the platform you have two different virtual experiences. The stage backgrounds can "only" be viewed on the inside and NOT from Facebook and Youtube views. This yields some communication but the awesomeness of creativity is missing.

Muskan G.
Muskan G.
Marketing Lead in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Virtual event hosting software

4 letztes Jahr

The concept of tables, chairs, backstage, stage in a virtual setting

Consumes a lot of bandwidth therefore frequent connection issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars

Warum Airmeet gewählt wurde: The fact that the event felt like an event and a just another video call on Airmeet

Shahbaz K.
Chief of Innovation in Indien
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing experience with our first virtual event!

Kommentare: It was amazing! We want to connect with people. Pre pandemic, we were doing this through physical events, meetups, and workshops. Post pandemic, this is all virtual, and there is where Airmeet fits in. The experience is very close to that of a physical event, plus you get an international audience which was not possible. I am curious to try how it is in a hybrid setup altough!

I really like the look and feel and the user experience of the platform! The UI/UX is neat and clean; navigating through the dashboard is quite simple, even for first-time users. The actual event experience is also quite rich. Infact even before the event you can go to the lounge area and see how it will look like on the day of the event. The experience on the day of the event is also quite nice! It is just like you are backstage then you go the frontstage then you go to the networking arena. It is quite close to in person experience. The audience engagement features help you connect with your audience to improve the effectiveness of the event. Streaming features are also very cool and easy to setup even for non tech people.

There is one feature of live streaming. In case you pause the event, the stream is disconnected and the video breaks into two parts. Instead, the streaming engine should stream some dummy stream showing some text like "we will be right back" and connect the new stream when live. Also, I am wondering why is there no direct stream option to LinkedIn? Other than this, the product is quite fantastic!

Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fantastic product, although a couple of issues to iron out

Kommentare: Overall, it is an excellent platform. It's a lot better to use than Zoom, although the only difference is that you can't see your audience when presenting (you can just see a list of people who have joined the live session).
It's very easy to use and some of the functionality is excellent (social lounge + chat/ questions tabs + backstage checks).

The ease of setting up the platform for an event is great - very intuitive. Plus, the branding options on the $99 per month version are really good, which is one of the main reasons I chose this, so I could highlight sponsors' involvement (branding available on main page + social lounge tables + presentation backdrops). The fact that there are separate tabs for 'questions' and 'chat' was really helpful, which meant that speakers could easily answer key questions put to them by attendees without having to sift through the general chat. The social lounge element is great - a wonderful way of meeting fellow attendees. This was ideal for my charity client, where attendees could video chat with other attendees, speakers and sponsors.

The software didn't seem to work as well on Apple products; some of the speakers using Apple devices had issues when sharing their screens during a presentation. Plus some attendees couldn't hear some of the audio/ couldn't access some sessions after they had started, although when I re-sent the invite link to them, this resolved the issue. I'm sure it is something Airmeet is looking into...

Panu M.
Venture & Talent Advisor in Finnland
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, compatibility develops all the time

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great tool to arrange webinars and get people to interact with each other

All in browser interface without downloading & installing anything. The simplicity of virtual lounge tables was also appealing to me.

It doesnt work on mobile & other compatibility problems

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Brella