Über Foyr Neo

Foyr Neo is an online interior design software that hosts all the tools an interior designer requires to ideate, design and render.

Erfahre mehr über Foyr Neo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Foyr Neo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Vanessa R.
Interior Designer - Coach - Owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Excellent - especially if you're an educated designer who knows CAD and SketchUp

Kommentare: Excellent! This is a great software and they are seriously going places! I'm glad to get in now as more and more develops.

Extremely easy to use and the materials and design elements library is first rate! In school I learned CAD, Revit, and Sketchup so Foyr was a super smooth switch over and I sooo appreciated how nicely it looks even in 2D. Rendering happens in minutes! Less than 5! Any glitches are quickly addressed by the amazing 24-7 staff members. The software works on any level computer with decent wifi - no more downloads!

There are a few glitches that come up here and there but never anything major. They are always improving Foyr and working with them has been an excellent experience.

Maggie R.
Design, Selbstständig

Not for everyone

Though I cancelled my subscription as this software was not for me, their customer service department was very responsive and those that I interacted with were very nice.

I saw a FB ad for this software and thought it would be a great addition to my small business and started the free trial. Unfortunately, the free trial is limited and I had to invest in the software to really try it out. For me it was cumbersome and awkward. I spent hours on the tutorials as well as set up "zoom" style sessions with customer support. The tutorials were too quick forcing me to have to have two separate devices open - one to watch so i could pause every 10th word and one to use. Though this worked, it was very frustrating. I cancelled my subscription