Über iCloud

Integrierte Dateifreigabelösung, die auf allen Apple-Geräten verfügbar ist. Alle Dateien, Fotos, Notizen und Mitteilungen werden an einem Ort gespeichert.

Erfahre mehr über iCloud

It's fairly easy to set up and learn how to use. While there are other cloud services that offer more storage for free, iCloud's prices are pretty cheap.

I switched my iPhone for an Android device, and to my surprise, I couldn't access my uploaded files on my new phone. I also lost access to my iCloud email—shame on you, Apple.

Bewertungen zu iCloud

iCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 991 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iCloud bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
Medical Student in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazingly integrated cloud storage

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is able to sync across all apple devices seamlessly. It is also very simple to use and most times it automatically syncs once connected to wifi. It can also be shared with up to 5 people so it brings the cost down.

Some files may be removed from local storage and thus reverted to cloud storage without notice, you will then not be able to access the file offline unless downloaded again.

Aaliyah
Tech in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it. I will never switch and it will always be my primary and my go to

I love iCloud and being able to live stress-free. I feel as though all of my information is safe and secure.

As anything you aren't familiar with there may be somethings that are confusing at the beginning. But when you are new to using iCloud they do offer tutorials how to use. Also, if they had an app that uses iCloud that is some sort of typing document like word, or google docs.

Antwoine
Manufacturing technician in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The iCloud abyss

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use iCloud to store music I create and definitely appreciate the fact that years and years of work is still visible today as was when created. iCloud is unmatched in its ability to remember and retrieve information.

I love using iCloud because it was pre installed on my phone. It is a very secure and safe option for tech savvy users.

The downside to iCloud as with most Apple products is the interoperability. You need an iWatch, MacBook and iPad to see the fully capability of the cloud.

TeHilla
Student in Jamaika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Preservation of Memories and Important Documents

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: ICloud is a savior! As a teenager, my laptops would sometimes crash or my phones would stop working and I would lose all of my memories and important documents. There’s still a time period in my life that I don’t have pictures of myself and my friends because I lost them. Since switching to Apple products and trying iCloud my memories have been preserved and it’s such a relief to be able to trust that if my device stops working today, my items are safely backed up to the cloud. I love iCloud!

Easy to use Synchronization across devices Backs up at regular intervals

requires payment packages after free storage runs out

Juan Pablo
Architect in Chile
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

safe and easy to use app

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It helps me better manage the storage of my devices so I can use them in the most efficient way possible.

I like the versatility of the app and how easy it is to share large files

I have no cons I have only had good experiences with the app

Rohit
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

iCloud review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of syncing your documents if you have an iPhone or IMac.

Costlier than other cloud storages. Not easy for non iPhone users to use the platform.

Destin
Team lead in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An apple must have

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Pretty well my overall experience has been good iCloud has done me well and I will continue to use it

I do like the convenience of iCloud when you first get an Apple storage is sometimes A precaution especially if you’re switching from android because you don’t have the concept of not being able to put in an SD card, so relying solely on internal storage can be scary at first with the iCloud allows you the convenience of being able to save things without needing more storage

To be honest I feel like it’s more and more that I need more storage and I really don’t feel like I saved that much

Shota
Shota
Game Designer in Japan
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Apple製品を使用している方々には抜群のソフトウェア

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 私はアップルの製品を日常的に使用しているため、大変快適にicloudを使用しています。とっさに思い付いたメモのバックアップや写真やビデオのバックアップにと簡単にセットアップができて、直感的に使用ができる点が大変気に入っているポイントです。

アップル製品を日常的に使用しているユーザーにはとてもおすすめなクラウドサービスだと思います。iPhoneからMacからiPadから全て同じアップルidでシームレスに情報を共有し保存してくれる点が本当に助かっています。新しくiPhoneやmacを購入してもこのiCloudを使用すれば基本的に保存していた情報に迅速にアクセスできる点がとても便利です。ウェブ上でicloud.comにアクセスして確認したい事項を見ると、アップルらしいとてもユーザーフレンドリーなアイコンがシンプルに表示されていて、どこに何があるか瞬時にわかります。マックユーザーにとっては、これだけ便利にシームレスに使用できるとなると継続して使用してしまいます。

アップルユーザーにとっては極めて使用しやすいソフトウェアですが、その逆にandroid & windowsユーザーにとっては、このアップルが強みとしているシームレスに連動する点が少し不満に感じます。例えば日常的にアンドロイドのスマートフォンを使用していると、apple idはほとんど使用しないですし、連動性がなく少し不便に感じてしまう点が唯一の良くない点だと思います。日常で使用しているパソコンやスマートフォンがアップルの製品ではないとあえてこのソフトウェアを使用する必要性を感じなくなってしまうと思います。そのため、今後はより簡単に使用できるようにアップルidなどを作らずに、好きなログインIDやパスワードを使用すればより裾野が広がり使用しやすくなると思います。

Sumegha
Sumegha
Founder Director in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Delicious Apple with cloudy cloud

Kommentare: Scary

It came as part of my Apple devices. I didn't chose it, it's mandatory on Apple devices. I have been using iphones and ipad now for over a decade. It automatically saved everything in icloud. I often updated IOS software and often managed storage on it for smooth working on iphone and ipad. So as such it's impressive, inbuilt on Apple devices.

I found it scary as could never be clear how to use it. Is it a drive or what? Where the data gets stored. I heard many stories around of people losing their data as they may pressed a wrong button. I too always remained worried about what to keep and what to delete and how it affects overall performance of the device. I don't know what it is, a feature, a software or a drive.

Partner in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I only use it because it's native to the Macbook and iPhone, otherwise I wouldn't

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It comes almost working out of the box with all Apple products

It isn't as pleasing to use as Google Drive, bad UX/UI

Skyler
Content Writer in Kolumbien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

iCloud is great for storing photos and videos in the Cloud

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience with iCloud overall is great while using it to backup all of my photos and videos between my iPhone and MacBook. However, for files and documents, I much prefer to use Google Drive, as it gives much more flexibility.

I like that iCloud just works seamlessly with Apple products, especially for storing and syncing photos and videos to the cloud automatically with the Photos app. It is also an excellent option for backing up devices such as an iPhone or an iPad. It is easy to use and only takes a minute to set up.

There is only 5GB of free storage which is significantly less than Google Drive. Also, there is a huge gap between the different paid storage options of 50 GB, 200 GB, or 2 TB with no option in between. iCloud Drive is also not as good for file management as Google Drive. It only lets you sync a copy of your documents to iCloud, rather than being able to move your files completely to the cloud for online storage to save space on your device.

Javier
Content Creator / Admin in Costa Rica
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

iCloud Customer Review

Kommentare: I'm a heavy user with 2 mac computers, 3 ipads, 2 iphones and a watch. I use several apps and documents stored in a paid 2TB cloud storage, mostly because of the integration with the platform and the option to attach files in almost every available app.
I also like the "smart storage" the system has, where heavy files are not downloaded to the device to avoid disc space usage.

I'm mostly an Apple user , so I decided to move all my data storage to iCloud due to the integration with the platform and devices

Sometimes the sync fails and the only solution is to logout and login back to restart the process, but it also affects otter features like predetermined device sync preferences, and have to set them up all over again

Life Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy and Intuitive

Kommentare: I wanted to move more of my workflow away from Google. I have been very happy with iCloud. I appreciate the clean interface and the more useful search results when looking for documents. The online portal also provides rudimentary versions of Apple's basic office software, access to email, calendaring etc. all in one place.

It is very easy to navigate, locate and organize files. The layout is very clean and flexible, both through the web view and the native app.

iCloud naturally wants to group files by their Mac application type rather than prompting to save in a user created folder. Due to the excellent search features, this is not a problem and I am coming to appreciate the logic of this system.

Business Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Online Storage - especially when you are in the Apple ecosystem

Kommentare: Using various Apple devices (iPhone, iPad and a Macbook) it mostly just works in the background and you hardly ever notice its there at all. Like with all cloud storage services gone are the days of loosing a bunch of files because of a hard drive failure, gone are the days of 'oh that's on my computer at home, I cannot access it right now'.

Within the Apple Ecosystem iCloud works behind the scenes, mostly unnoticed. Purchasing it with an AppleONE subscription is a great deal.

If you work with non-Apple devices it works, but is nowhere close to as seamless as it is within Apple's walled garden. There is still a lot of software that does not sufficiently support iCloud (or vice versa) and file sharing is not its strength (it is possible, but not comparable in ease of use to dropbox)

Bruna
Graphic Designer in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Why you should use iCloud to store your files

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent! I can manage my files anywhere, store them and delete not necessary ones, and it helps me during work routine because I don't have to keep deleting everything to free up space.

What I liked most about this software is that it has a low cost for a big space storage, and I can upload my files and organize them neatly, without further issues. The sync feature is also great, which allows me to free up space on my iphone or macbook, or any other mac device, and even access my files without internet connection.

Personally I didn't find any cons, so far, but I would advise new users to organize well their files, or they may get very lost! And please do research what is the best storage for your budget, Apple had offered me a good deal with this one!

Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for General Cloud Storage, but as much for iOS Syncing

Kommentare: My overall experience with iCloud has been great, as I have been able to store numerous amounts and types of files using the service, and have then been able to easily and efficiently get a hold of them whenever necessary by using the search/filter option. I also find that sharing files with others directly through the cloud is an efficient process, which is also very convenient when compared to the alternative, which would require the downloading of files and then separate emailing/texting of them. Overall, great service and would definitely recommend.

What I like best about iCloud is its fantastic ability to store a wide range of files in the cloud, regardless of their format, whether it be a simple text document or a video made by using a complicated external software. I also very much like that the service is free to use if an immense amount of cloud storage is not needed, and that the service is accessible to people who do not even use the iOS software on their primary mobile device and/or tablet. Lastly, I like that iCloud can be accessed using virtually any device that is connected to the internet, whether it be a smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop. Overall, it is a great service for anyone looking for decent cloud storage capabilities.

The one aspect of iCloud that I think can be further worked upon is its ability to sync more information from iOS devices, rather than just the default apps created by Apple such as notes, calendar, photos, etc. In other words, it would be convenient if all, or at least most, of the third party apps on a user's iPhone or iPad can also be synced to the desktop/laptop version of iCloud whenever someone is attempting to access the cloud that way. Other than that one small aspect of the service, I cannot point out anything else that can be considered a con, which is a great thing when considered overall.

Aaron
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

iCloud provides a great cloud solution for Apple users, but is not designed for business use.

Kommentare: iCloud has had plenty of growing pains over the years - originally starting as iTools, rebranded as .Mac (dot Mac), MobileMe, and finally iCloud. During the years many features have come and gone, and during each transition there have been major changes. However, the iCloud feature-set has been relatively stable for nearly a decade now, with features being added or tweaked, but not removed. At this point, iCloud can very much be described as a mature product - and an essential product for Apple users.

iCloud is built-in to all Apple devices, and as such is seamless to setup and use. In addition, iCloud is more than just cloud storage, as it provides a robust suite of apps and tools including: Keynote, Numbers and Pages; Email, Calendar, and Reminders; iCloud Keychain (a password keeper); Find My device support (allowing you to find your lost or misplaced Apple devices); mobile device backups, and iCloud Drive which is akin to Dropbox or Google Drive. Additionally, iCloud storage is reasonably priced starting at only $1/month for 50GB of storage up to $10/month for 2TB of storage. My favorite feature is iCloud Photos, which allows you to sync all of your photos across all of your devices, with desktop and mobile app counterparts allowing for robust organization and editing.

There are two big downsides to iCloud: 1.) While many of the features will work on a PC, iCloud is designed specifically for Apple devices and users. 2.) While iCloud can be used in a business environment, it is very much designed for personal use as there is no central management console to manage multiple users. The closest you can get is an iCloud for Family plan - which is limited to 6 users. In addition, while there is a free tier of iCloud, it is limited to a total of 5GB of storage across all devices and all features.

Habibah
Habibah
Information Technology Support Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

iCloud review from my perspective

Kommentare: I enjoy several features of the iCloud service, including the simplicity with which backups can be performed, as well as the speed with which they can be performed directly on the iPhone. I dislike the five GB of space they provide the user with; it should be more. I use iCloud to save the most valuable videos and photos possible for backup purposes and backup WhatsApp.

The most valuable feature of I Cloud is how you can store your data for business or personal use in a secure location without having to worry about it. In recent years, as data and required documents and images increased, it became difficult to maintain storage, and you were forced to bring several devices. With I Cloud, you no longer needed to.

A reliable and effective method of storing documents and files for Apple product users, where your files and data are protected, is a proper backup solution. It's has an excellent user interface; I've been using it effectively for two years without encountering a single problem. The only thing that needs to be revised is the pricing structure, as it varies by country and by length.

Yaroslav
Information Technology Major in Ukraine
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud solution for Iphone, Mac users

Kommentare: I am using icloud almost daily for my personal cloud data movements.

I really love the simplisity and the integrations that icloud provides. If you have an iphone, mac or any other apple product or several - icloud is a best cloud solution for you.

Pricing often can be an issues, here, I would really appreciate more flexible plans and solutions for students and families.

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager in Sambia

iCloud - The Default Storage Choice for Apple Users

iCloud is Apple’s answer to Google Drive and other online storage options. I have used it for slightly over 2 years and there are some areas where it works and other areas where it doesn’t work. Here are my thoughts on it: 1. iCloud works better if you in the Apple ecosystem. If you live and breathe Apple, iCloud can seem magical and wonderful all in one. It works for syncing documents, contacts and backups and it is all done securely. If you have multiple devices, simply logging into your Apple ID gives you access to all your iCloud content. 2. iCloud drive allows you to easily share documents between devices and with Apple features like continuity allows you to pick up work and other things on another device. This is probably the best feature of iCloud in my opinion. 3. The Files App and Finder allow you to view and share, delete and edit cloud based documents. If you have specific apps linked to iCloud drive, you will find it easy to see the changes in near real time. 4. I consider the entry level 5GB to be a con but on the flip side, the pricing for other storage tiers feels fairly reasonable in my opinion. I just wish Apple started out at 10GB not the measly 5GB. 5. The Find My iPhone/Mac feature is just genius. I lost a phone a few months ago and was able to login and block if from being used within minutes after it was taken.

As mentioned before, I do not think 5GB cloud storage makes any sense in 2019. I found that within a few weeks, I was already using 90%+ of my storage. If you have a Windows laptop, I wish you good luck making iCloud work well there. You may download an app that installs it on your computer but it seems it is only good for iCloud Photos but it is not as intuitive and functional as if you were on a Mac or iOS device. I am also not sure if iCloud can be business friendly, it seems more tailored to individuals and families. If you ask me, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive do more on the business front compared to Apple. So for personal use, yes sure, but for business, you are better off looking elsewhere.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best cloud storage service

Kommentare: iCloud is very useful in backing up and storing my files on the cloud space. It help me to clear my phone storage and i only store important file and document on my phone that i usually need it for offline access.

Using iCloud to saving all my contact information, photo, video, audio and document to the cloud storage is very smooth and effective with this application. It has no file size limitation on how small or big the files that i am uploading to the storage. Changing from my old phone to my new phone is no problem as i can access to my files back as long i am using the same apple id with it.

Managing the files and emails on this application is quite headache. The searching feature is too slow in showing the result and often, it returned a result that are not matching with the keyword that i have entered. The synchronized process also quite slow and takes some time for it to be shown on the my other device.

Luccas
Luccas
CEO in Brasilien
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for ease of mind

Kommentare: Easy to use and gives you ease of mind. Have your tech be safe and backed up.

It takes the stress out of carrying your phone and laptop with you, you know your work is going to be safe and easy to access.

Sometimes it’s too limited on what you want to do, but the benefits outweighs the cons.

Megan
Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Convenient storage service for Apple users

Kommentare: I use iCloud to store all my photos from my iPhone and documents on my Mac. It makes it really easy to access photos I took on my phone from my Mac and vise versa with documents created on my Mac accessed on my phone. It also provides peace of mind knowing that should anything happen to my phone or Mac my photos and documents will be safe on the cloud. If you use Apple products you should try iCloud, especially if you use more than one Apple product and like accessing files between phone and computer.

I've used other cloud storage services before but iCloud is my favorite for a few reasons. I use only Apple products so iCloud is extremely convenient. The integration is seamless on iPhone and Mac. You can set it up easily and quickly and access the cloud on any of your Apple products. There is a free option that offers a good amount of cloud storage and the paid option is very reasonable for the amount of storage you get.

I've encountered a few problems with iCloud like my photos not automatically being added to the cloud and not being able to access documents from my Mac that were stored on the cloud from my phone. Most of the time iCloud runs smoothly but every now and then I experience one of these glitches. Luckily customer service is excellent and they always solve the problem fast.

Anne J
Anne J
Marketing Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Have all your files backed up

Kommentare: In my job I have to save many files, images and notes, with iCloud I can have access to all my files that I keep on my iPhone and iMac and as I take up space I buy the plan that best suits my needs, and I can access these files From any device with my Apple ID, iCloud is accessible from anywhere and from any Apple device or web browser. In my experience, iCloud has the advantage that it syncs very well across all Apple devices. makes automatic backups so my documents are always up to date.

I like iCloud since this service gives me the opportunity to save and sync files such as images. photos, documents, videos, contacts, books, audiobooks, and the best of all is that they are in a safe place, the best thing about iCloud is that it syncs very well with all apple devices and has one of the best securities compared to other cloud storage services.

I don't like that they only give 5 GB of free cloud memory, since google drive give 3 times more cloud storage.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Owner/Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Incredibly easy to use, integrates with the Apple ecosystem perfectly

The ease of use and instant syncing is the best part of iCloud. It just works, as Apple liked to say in the old days. I love being able to pick up any device and have everything I need. I use the 2TB plan, which is an incredible value, and is more storage than I personally will ever need I suspect. If you use Apple devices, there's really no reason not to have an iCloud account, and usually to pay for at least the 200GB tier, unless you really use very little data.

The only real drawback would be if you use Android or Windows devices, you get less access to features, though some still work. And the Photos syncing to a Mac is sometimes slow.