Über iCloud

Integrierte Dateifreigabelösung, die auf allen Apple-Geräten verfügbar ist. Alle Dateien, Fotos, Notizen und Mitteilungen werden an einem Ort gespeichert.

Erfahre mehr über iCloud

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie iCloud bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tanice D.
Tanice D.
Internal Audit assistant in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I can retrieve data up to the minute I first started using this software.

Kommentare: My experience with iCloud over the years that I am using it has been amazing, I can retrieve data up to the moment I first started using this software.

What I love this most about this software is the peace of mind it allows me. I do not have to worry about data being lost or stolen. and in the event where my device is stolen I am still able to access my documents, media, anything that was stored and the best part about it I am able to cloud lock my device suing this software. I have never enjoyed using any other software as much as I enjoy using this one

I love this software so much, I have no faults whatsoever.

Business Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Online Storage - especially when you are in the Apple ecosystem

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Using various Apple devices (iPhone, iPad and a Macbook) it mostly just works in the background and you hardly ever notice its there at all. Like with all cloud storage services gone are the days of loosing a bunch of files because of a hard drive failure, gone are the days of 'oh that's on my computer at home, I cannot access it right now'.

Within the Apple Ecosystem iCloud works behind the scenes, mostly unnoticed. Purchasing it with an AppleONE subscription is a great deal.

If you work with non-Apple devices it works, but is nowhere close to as seamless as it is within Apple's walled garden. There is still a lot of software that does not sufficiently support iCloud (or vice versa) and file sharing is not its strength (it is possible, but not comparable in ease of use to dropbox)

Karambir K.
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

iCloud is a Great Low-cost Document-Sharing and File Management Solution

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like ease-of-use for file sharing and document management. There is no compelling reason for a small organization like ours to switch from Google Workspace for other features.

iCloud is easy to setup and use. It provides the ability to share and manager up to 5GB of files for no charge.

I have experienced problems related to changing passwords (one older machine co rubies to prompt to complete the password change process which was already completed on a newer machine). Realistically, we have more than 5GB of files and there is no nonprofit discount. Google provides a better overall product for organization management with Workspace.

Luccas B.
Luccas B.
CEO in Brasilien
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for ease of mind

Kommentare: Easy to use and gives you ease of mind. Have your tech be safe and backed up.

It takes the stress out of carrying your phone and laptop with you, you know your work is going to be safe and easy to access.

Sometimes it’s too limited on what you want to do, but the benefits outweighs the cons.

Senior Vice President and Director of Community Relations in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Cloud for File and Doc Sharing

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our continued transition away from Google has been easy, and I Cloud has been the system that we have moved to. It has been a very easy transition.

I Cloud has been a great tool for us to use in our non profit organization. Utilizing this software is quite easy and makes it simple to have the majority of our files and documents wherever we may be. It is also very easy to navigate.

The only downside to using this is that it is Apple-centric. If someone is not an Apple user, or on an Apple device, it can be a little tougher to access the material.

Cushi M.
Cushi M.
Spiritual Life Coach/Owner in Bermuda
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A great software for Mac users, not so great for anyone else

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: iCloud is great cloud storage that offers remote file redundancy which is extremely important to me as a business owner. I use it primarily to store Mac-generated files (such as Pages docs and Keynote presentations), but I imagine it's just as capable at storing all kinds of files as it's competitors.

I love that this product functions the way it is supposed to. It's easy to understand, it's intuitive, and everything works the way you'd expect it to. There's no guessing here, just a solid, competitive product that does what it's advertised to do and does it well.

The one thing I dislike about this is very specific to my OS preferences, because I prefer Android mobile devices over Apple's, the integration is not as smooth, so I opt for Google drive which integrates well with my MacBook Pro and seamlessly with my Google Pixel 3XL

Kerollos S.
student in Ägypten
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

the benefit and Disadvantages of icloud

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I, as one of the Apple fans and Apple users, can not do without iCloud, and this pleases it to control the entire device and the space as well.

All Apple users must use the iCloud for several reasons, the most important of which is to control the space of your device and also to communicate via Apple devices to each other and also transfer data from an Apple device to another Apple device and also features a very high privacy in saving your data.

The difficulty of using it makes it one of the worst defects in it, and also the high price of the space that you need to buy

Tara M.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Accessible Digital Storage

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it's nice to be able to access my data from virtually anywhere, but as a teacher, it's frustrating how costly storage can be.

As a teacher, I can push out data using our iCloud server for particular items that I've already downloaded that I want my students to use. As a user, I can download pictures, videos, and music to my iCloud server and access them from home, school, or on a trip. I like that I can access my storage from virtually anywhere.

Sometimes I have issues with student iPads receiving iCloud data that I push out. Also, I don't like that you only have so much storage before you have a price increase. It can get expensive.

Francisco R.
Francisco R.
Research coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

top 1 cloud service

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great cloud service to storage photos, media, files, mails, etc. It works everywhere and pricing is affordable. Have not had an issue since it came out as an everyday user. Recommended.

I have used google cloud platform services as well as Dropbox and iCloud is by far the best one just because I use the whole apple environment. I can deploy my files on all my devices, laptop, phone, tablet with no issues. It is easy to use and pricing is not more expensive than others.

Probably not so good on android and windows, however, I have not tried it and I do not need to.

Dalmir A.
Dalmir A.
Graphic Designer in Angola
Design, Selbstständig

What I think

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been an Apple user since I was a kid when my Dad first came home with a Mac, iPad and iPhone 4 at the time, I went crazy hahaha

As a fan of the brand, I must admit that I just don't get rid of Apple products because they are exclusive and original, and iCloud is very useful, not everything needs to be on the device but in the cloud, that's fantastic!

Now, I must admit that there are a few gigs that I give away for free, could it be more? I believe so, when iCloud is active everything will stop there, often the device has so much storage capacity that iCloud is full and can no longer save files, this sucks, all to make us buy more memory.

Bruna B.
Graphic Designer in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Why you should use iCloud to store your files

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent! I can manage my files anywhere, store them and delete not necessary ones, and it helps me during work routine because I don't have to keep deleting everything to free up space.

What I liked most about this software is that it has a low cost for a big space storage, and I can upload my files and organize them neatly, without further issues. The sync feature is also great, which allows me to free up space on my iphone or macbook, or any other mac device, and even access my files without internet connection.

Personally I didn't find any cons, so far, but I would advise new users to organize well their files, or they may get very lost! And please do research what is the best storage for your budget, Apple had offered me a good deal with this one!

Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for General Cloud Storage, but as much for iOS Syncing

Kommentare: My overall experience with iCloud has been great, as I have been able to store numerous amounts and types of files using the service, and have then been able to easily and efficiently get a hold of them whenever necessary by using the search/filter option. I also find that sharing files with others directly through the cloud is an efficient process, which is also very convenient when compared to the alternative, which would require the downloading of files and then separate emailing/texting of them. Overall, great service and would definitely recommend.

What I like best about iCloud is its fantastic ability to store a wide range of files in the cloud, regardless of their format, whether it be a simple text document or a video made by using a complicated external software. I also very much like that the service is free to use if an immense amount of cloud storage is not needed, and that the service is accessible to people who do not even use the iOS software on their primary mobile device and/or tablet. Lastly, I like that iCloud can be accessed using virtually any device that is connected to the internet, whether it be a smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop. Overall, it is a great service for anyone looking for decent cloud storage capabilities.

The one aspect of iCloud that I think can be further worked upon is its ability to sync more information from iOS devices, rather than just the default apps created by Apple such as notes, calendar, photos, etc. In other words, it would be convenient if all, or at least most, of the third party apps on a user's iPhone or iPad can also be synced to the desktop/laptop version of iCloud whenever someone is attempting to access the cloud that way. Other than that one small aspect of the service, I cannot point out anything else that can be considered a con, which is a great thing when considered overall.

Aaron P.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

iCloud provides a great cloud solution for Apple users, but is not designed for business use.

Kommentare: iCloud has had plenty of growing pains over the years - originally starting as iTools, rebranded as .Mac (dot Mac), MobileMe, and finally iCloud. During the years many features have come and gone, and during each transition there have been major changes. However, the iCloud feature-set has been relatively stable for nearly a decade now, with features being added or tweaked, but not removed. At this point, iCloud can very much be described as a mature product - and an essential product for Apple users.

iCloud is built-in to all Apple devices, and as such is seamless to setup and use. In addition, iCloud is more than just cloud storage, as it provides a robust suite of apps and tools including: Keynote, Numbers and Pages; Email, Calendar, and Reminders; iCloud Keychain (a password keeper); Find My device support (allowing you to find your lost or misplaced Apple devices); mobile device backups, and iCloud Drive which is akin to Dropbox or Google Drive. Additionally, iCloud storage is reasonably priced starting at only $1/month for 50GB of storage up to $10/month for 2TB of storage. My favorite feature is iCloud Photos, which allows you to sync all of your photos across all of your devices, with desktop and mobile app counterparts allowing for robust organization and editing.

There are two big downsides to iCloud: 1.) While many of the features will work on a PC, iCloud is designed specifically for Apple devices and users. 2.) While iCloud can be used in a business environment, it is very much designed for personal use as there is no central management console to manage multiple users. The closest you can get is an iCloud for Family plan - which is limited to 6 users. In addition, while there is a free tier of iCloud, it is limited to a total of 5GB of storage across all devices and all features.

Habibah M.
Habibah M.
Information Technology Support Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

iCloud review from my perspective

Kommentare: I enjoy several features of the iCloud service, including the simplicity with which backups can be performed, as well as the speed with which they can be performed directly on the iPhone. I dislike the five GB of space they provide the user with; it should be more. I use iCloud to save the most valuable videos and photos possible for backup purposes and backup WhatsApp.

The most valuable feature of I Cloud is how you can store your data for business or personal use in a secure location without having to worry about it. In recent years, as data and required documents and images increased, it became difficult to maintain storage, and you were forced to bring several devices. With I Cloud, you no longer needed to.

A reliable and effective method of storing documents and files for Apple product users, where your files and data are protected, is a proper backup solution. It's has an excellent user interface; I've been using it effectively for two years without encountering a single problem. The only thing that needs to be revised is the pricing structure, as it varies by country and by length.

Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major in Ukraine
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud solution for Iphone, Mac users

Kommentare: I am using icloud almost daily for my personal cloud data movements.

I really love the simplisity and the integrations that icloud provides. If you have an iphone, mac or any other apple product or several - icloud is a best cloud solution for you.

Pricing often can be an issues, here, I would really appreciate more flexible plans and solutions for students and families.

Nathan S.
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager in Sambia

iCloud - The Default Storage Choice for Apple Users

iCloud is Apple’s answer to Google Drive and other online storage options. I have used it for slightly over 2 years and there are some areas where it works and other areas where it doesn’t work. Here are my thoughts on it: 1. iCloud works better if you in the Apple ecosystem. If you live and breathe Apple, iCloud can seem magical and wonderful all in one. It works for syncing documents, contacts and backups and it is all done securely. If you have multiple devices, simply logging into your Apple ID gives you access to all your iCloud content. 2. iCloud drive allows you to easily share documents between devices and with Apple features like continuity allows you to pick up work and other things on another device. This is probably the best feature of iCloud in my opinion. 3. The Files App and Finder allow you to view and share, delete and edit cloud based documents. If you have specific apps linked to iCloud drive, you will find it easy to see the changes in near real time. 4. I consider the entry level 5GB to be a con but on the flip side, the pricing for other storage tiers feels fairly reasonable in my opinion. I just wish Apple started out at 10GB not the measly 5GB. 5. The Find My iPhone/Mac feature is just genius. I lost a phone a few months ago and was able to login and block if from being used within minutes after it was taken.

As mentioned before, I do not think 5GB cloud storage makes any sense in 2019. I found that within a few weeks, I was already using 90%+ of my storage. If you have a Windows laptop, I wish you good luck making iCloud work well there. You may download an app that installs it on your computer but it seems it is only good for iCloud Photos but it is not as intuitive and functional as if you were on a Mac or iOS device. I am also not sure if iCloud can be business friendly, it seems more tailored to individuals and families. If you ask me, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive do more on the business front compared to Apple. So for personal use, yes sure, but for business, you are better off looking elsewhere.

Maisarah S.
Maisarah S.
Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best cloud storage service

Kommentare: iCloud is very useful in backing up and storing my files on the cloud space. It help me to clear my phone storage and i only store important file and document on my phone that i usually need it for offline access.

Using iCloud to saving all my contact information, photo, video, audio and document to the cloud storage is very smooth and effective with this application. It has no file size limitation on how small or big the files that i am uploading to the storage. Changing from my old phone to my new phone is no problem as i can access to my files back as long i am using the same apple id with it.

Managing the files and emails on this application is quite headache. The searching feature is too slow in showing the result and often, it returned a result that are not matching with the keyword that i have entered. The synchronized process also quite slow and takes some time for it to be shown on the my other device.

Megan J.
Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Convenient storage service for Apple users

Kommentare: I use iCloud to store all my photos from my iPhone and documents on my Mac. It makes it really easy to access photos I took on my phone from my Mac and vise versa with documents created on my Mac accessed on my phone. It also provides peace of mind knowing that should anything happen to my phone or Mac my photos and documents will be safe on the cloud. If you use Apple products you should try iCloud, especially if you use more than one Apple product and like accessing files between phone and computer.

I've used other cloud storage services before but iCloud is my favorite for a few reasons. I use only Apple products so iCloud is extremely convenient. The integration is seamless on iPhone and Mac. You can set it up easily and quickly and access the cloud on any of your Apple products. There is a free option that offers a good amount of cloud storage and the paid option is very reasonable for the amount of storage you get.

I've encountered a few problems with iCloud like my photos not automatically being added to the cloud and not being able to access documents from my Mac that were stored on the cloud from my phone. Most of the time iCloud runs smoothly but every now and then I experience one of these glitches. Luckily customer service is excellent and they always solve the problem fast.

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Better use iCloud for Apple product

I've used various cloud storage services before, but for a few reasons, iCloud is my favorite. Considering I solely use Apple products, iCloud is really useful. On both the iPhone and the Mac, the integration is seamless. It's simple to set up and use, and you can access the cloud from any of the other Apple devices. iCloud is software with the free option with plenty of cloud storage, and the subscription plan is incredibly affordable for such a good amount of space you get.

I've had a few issues with iCloud, such as my images not being immediately uploaded to the iCloud and then not being able to view documents stored on my Mac from my phone. The majority of the time, iCloud operates smoothly, but sometimes, one of these bugs occurs. Fortunately, customer service is great, and problems are always resolved quickly.

Suhaila S.
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer in Malaysia
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud storage for iPhone

Kommentare: I really have a wonderful experience for almost 4 years working with this application. It can be use to store my work files and document, along with my personal files like my picture and video from the phone.

I really like that iCloud offer a good protection and security for my files and media stored in the software. My files will readily available on all my other Apple device like my iPad and my MacBook as it will synchronized it across my all device. It is also cheap to adding more storage size to it.

It is only convenient to use it with Apple product. Use it from android device or from Windows based device will lose all the automation to synchronized the data automatically. Other than that, i don't have anything more to complain about this software as they work really well with my apple device.

Mahendra G.
Mahendra G.
Office Clerk in Indien
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mycloud MySecurity

Kommentare: My experience from shifting android is like just wow very cool i really very happy and satisfied while using icloud over any platform i know its expensive while we upgrading to storage but i think it's worth coz the security and and access that it's provide i think no any company can beat so if you're like me who cares about privacy and safety i definetly suggest to shift iCloud

Yeah i am very very impressed while i am switching from android but man the icloud is just wow i can easily login everywhere and access and also manage my data too much easily and i am govt servent so i need full of security coz many files are sensitive so it helps me more and my all apps data including third party apps was very greatly stored so i can easily switch to any iPhone with only just login my icloud with all data

Coz is just like it giving 5gb free storage so i think its not enough like me if it was 10gb so i think its better, some android apps integration is not possible in iPhone coz its privacy and security issues , so except this 2 things i don't think so you get any trouble

Nabila B.
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager in Malaysia
Vermögensverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Apple user will love this

Kommentare: I really depending on this application to safeguard my online files as the security around this application is quite good and one of the top application for mobile cloud storage.

I recently need to upgrading my iPhone to a new one, and the iCloud really helping me in transferring all the notes and contact list on my old phone to the new phone. No need to to transferring all of my files to my computer first like the old way. It really saving my time in setting up my new phone.

I don't like the structure or process when deleting the files on the cloud storage. It will need to be selected manually one by one and no option to deleting it all by bulked. The free storage is quite small compared to other cloud storage software has offered.

Syamir K.
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cloud storage from Apple

Kommentare: Good things with this cloud storage software is, it really work and it never fails me in backing up my files and data from my phone. I have an easy time while using this software in managing my data online and securely stored it on cloud storage.

Everything stored on my iPhone like contact number, photo, video, audio and document can be backed up to the cloud storage easily by iCloud. I can access my files on my phone directly from my computer without having to transfer it manually from my phone to my computer.

I am concern on iCloud security as there are many news of people that has their iCloud account been hacked and their data is compromised. Adding more security feature to the software is much needed to ease our mind of the security of our storage content and data.

Noorhidayu S.
Noorhidayu S.
Human Resources Executive in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

icloud is a great personal cloud storage

I really like that i only need one space to managing my digital cloud space that i have use it to store my photo, files, document and contact list from my iPhone and iPad. I don't need to manually transferring them over the USB cable every-time i need files on my iPhone to my Mac Book. It make everything is very flexible to be moves around.

I really freak out whenever i heard that someone iCloud account get hacked and their storage content get leaks to the internet. It makes me wounder how good is this software security and their encryption to help us shielding from getting hacked. I hope they can introduce a new more secure encryption for the software.

Falisha Z.
Falisha Z.
Software Engineer in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ios best companion

iCloud is, without a doubt are the most outstanding cloud storage service for Apple customers. The pricing is incredibly low, especially when it comes to family plans. It allows me to sync my info across all of my Apple devices effortlessly. Apple customer service is fantastic; they go out of their way to assist you in any way they can, and they were instrumental in restoring my login to my accounts, which included all of my data. It's effortless to switch to a new smartphone and restore your info.

iCloud's email somehow doesn't distinguish between different sorts of emails, such as advertising, social media, or promotions, but instead groups them all into the same single inbox. At first, figuring out how to use iCloud might be confusing. It took me a while to get used to it.