Über iCloud

Integrierte Dateifreigabelösung, die auf allen Apple-Geräten verfügbar ist. Alle Dateien, Fotos, Notizen und Mitteilungen werden an einem Ort gespeichert.

Erfahre mehr über iCloud

It's fairly easy to set up and learn how to use. While there are other cloud services that offer more storage for free, iCloud's prices are pretty cheap.

I switched my iPhone for an Android device, and to my surprise, I couldn't access my uploaded files on my new phone. I also lost access to my iCloud email—shame on you, Apple.

Bewertungen zu iCloud

iCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.631 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iCloud bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.631)

Nejat
Nejat
PhD student
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you or your company uses Macs, it is the best cloud solutions you can use

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Johanna
Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essentieller Speicher fürs iPhone

An der iCloud gefällt uns am besten, dass der Speicher auf dem iPhone sehr einfach erweitert werden kann.

Es gibt keine Zugriffsrechte für verschiedene Benutzer.

Giau
Giau
manager in Frankreich
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apple users would be hard pressed to find a better fit for their needs

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great. Our files and folders are automatically synced (from the document folder, download folder, and desktop). We can also easily share Numbers and Page files.

iCloud is an excellent backup solution. It can back up your device and sync data between devices, so you always have access to the latest versions of your files on all of your devices. The iCloud service is very easy to use. You can set it up in just a few minutes; after that, you're ready to go. You can also start using iCloud immediately if you sign up for an Apple ID—the account that allows you access to your purchases on the iTunes Store, Apple's App Store, and other services offered by the company.You can also share files with friends and family members through the service. A few clicks will get your file into their hands quickly and securely so they can enjoy what you've created or downloaded for them.You can also share files and folders with other Apple users, but only if they have an iCloud account.

iCloud is a bit more expensive than some of the competition, but not by much. The iCloud web interface is pretty limited. It's not as bad as some cloud storage services, but it's not the best, either.

Efrén Alejandro
Software developer in Mexiko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Average service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It’s very integrated only in apple devices, if you have like a windows pc or an android device, it’s a pain to configure it. However, it works really well most of the time

The integration with apple device is great and it’s really easy to start using it, it really helps if you need more space in your local devices

It’s very expensive compared to most cloud services (actually I don’t know any more expensive)

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

I would not

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When I first started using iCloud, and apple iPhones in general, I thought it was cool. But now, as I reflect back on my first experience to now, I see that it was a really really freaking hard to navigate anything apple, especially the iCloud. I do not recommend this product.

It stores all my documents in one easy to find location.

It is super confusing to navigate. I don't like apple products.

Tayeb
CEO in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Affordable and reliable

Kommentare: I have been using iCloud for years now and I’m more than happy with the service. The plan is affordable and seamlessly integrates across multiple devices. Apple focus on security and them continually adding new security features is something that is much appreciated when storing important data on the cloud. Although, I always recommend backups on a USB just in case.

Plans very affordable particularly the 50 GB that is almost free. Reliable Fast synchronization

Would love bridges with other file storage systems like Mega. Wish there was some sort of settings to allow direct transfers from one cloud storage service to another

Jamal
Fitness Trainer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My Long Lasting Experience Using Icloud

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional; i can see myself using this for a long time

Its accommodation is a digital warm welcoming home.

The respect by the developers to even give it more uses as its system is so easy and accommodating

Andrea
Researcher Lecturer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effortless

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's very positive. It's not expensive. I have all my files synced effortlessly across my devices.

I like I have no extra things to do. Just open my computer and save files on my cloud.

I'm not sure if you can share file links easily. I've done this in the past, and I'm not sure if the thing has changed recently, but now I can't figure it out.

Jessica
Administrative Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

iCloud is the future of storage!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been overwhelmingly positive. This is a great program. That I will
continue to Utilize.h

I find the document management features to be th most helpful way to organizes and keep track of my documents and files.

I have found every feature to be beneficial and demodulation to my everyday life.

Candace
Assistant in USA
Fischerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome storage

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The icloud holds alot of storage for everything. If you get full its only 99 cents a month for extra storage and its alot. Its worth every penny.

If you forget your password and the answers to your questions to reset your password than you out of luck getting back in.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloud storage for eCommerce is key

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall iCloud is crucial to my eCommerce business with 90% remote staff.

What I like the most about iCloud is my teams ability to access resources remotely.

What I like least about iCloud is that I seem to use it up so quickly.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to storage and share files to work on the projects virtually

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's easy to manage the files online and collaborate with colleagues especially some of them work fully remotely.

It's pricey to have big enough of storage capacity.

Javier
Content Creator / Admin in Costa Rica
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

iCloud Customer Review

Kommentare: I'm a heavy user with 2 mac computers, 3 ipads, 2 iphones and a watch. I use several apps and documents stored in a paid 2TB cloud storage, mostly because of the integration with the platform and the option to attach files in almost every available app.
I also like the "smart storage" the system has, where heavy files are not downloaded to the device to avoid disc space usage.

I'm mostly an Apple user , so I decided to move all my data storage to iCloud due to the integration with the platform and devices

Sometimes the sync fails and the only solution is to logout and login back to restart the process, but it also affects otter features like predetermined device sync preferences, and have to set them up all over again

Geraldo
Diretor in Angola
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

iCloud Features Review: A Detailed Review

Kommentare: With iCloud I solve a variety of business problems, including storing and sharing files and documents in the cloud for access on different devices, real-time synchronization of information and settings between different devices, performing backups and restores of data, protecting and encrypting sensitive data, and collaborating on projects and documents with others.My experience with iCloud is positive, highlighting its ease of use, real-time synchronization, secure document storage, and the ease of collaborating on projects and documents with others.

Some of the most important iCloud features may include:Real-time sync that allows me to work on the same document simultaneously.End-to-end encryption to protect my confidential data.Integration with other Apple services like Keychain for a more seamless experience.Remote access to your documents from anywhere and on any device.Cloud storage and backup of important files to avoid data loss.Easy file sharing and team collaboration.Real-time sync for more efficient collaboration.In general, iCloud is considered easy to use by both users and managers, due to its intuitive interface and several functionalities that make work easier. Integration with other Apple services can facilitate the adoption of iCloud as a cloud storage solution for companies that already use other Apple products.

I'm pretty sure the Software is excellent, however, it needs some improvements, iCloud could be improved in terms of additional features, such as real-time collaborative editing, document version management and tighter integration with third-party services.As a User, I may find iCloud a little difficult to use with regards to aspects such as initial setup, managing permissions and document sharing, synchronizing and backing up data, as well as compatibility issues with different platforms or devices.Sometimes integrating with my existing business processes as iCloud is primarily a cloud storage solution for myself and other consumers. However, Apple offers mobile device management (MDM) solutions that can help integrate iCloud with existing business processes in companies and organizations.

Founder in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and 100% integrated with Apple products

Kommentare: Really Good!

I love the fact that it is 100% integrated with my Macbook, apple watch, iPhone and apple TV without the need to always be manually changing settings or doing manual actions

Sometimes when the pictures are on the cloud and I want to open it in the iPhone library, it takes too long to load

Yaroslav
Information Technology Major in Ukraine
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud solution for Iphone, Mac users

Kommentare: I am using icloud almost daily for my personal cloud data movements.

I really love the simplisity and the integrations that icloud provides. If you have an iphone, mac or any other apple product or several - icloud is a best cloud solution for you.

Pricing often can be an issues, here, I would really appreciate more flexible plans and solutions for students and families.

Martin
Web App Developer in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The easiest document cloud solution for Apple users

Kommentare: Apple iCloud is perfect solution for everyone who don't want to spend hours on integration with some cloud service. It provides simple and intuitive UI with basic features and sharing options.

Apple iCloud document cloud storage is the easiest implementation for users who use other Apple products. It performs super intuitive and easy to learn interface which allows users to store their documents with the same way as in the regular computer folder on disk. Sharing is also implemented. You are allowed to share any document with other user in or outside ecosystem through the mail or iMessage link. I don't know any possibilities about implementation the system with other products outside Apple ecosystem. Apple iCloud is also available in web interface after typing Apple account details.

The performance is a bit slow. Sometimes uploading a bigger files took a while. I also miss some extended features like additional encryption or better search / filtration. Windows application is very bad, I don't like experience for iCloud at Windows systems at all.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Owner/Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Incredibly easy to use, integrates with the Apple ecosystem perfectly

The ease of use and instant syncing is the best part of iCloud. It just works, as Apple liked to say in the old days. I love being able to pick up any device and have everything I need. I use the 2TB plan, which is an incredible value, and is more storage than I personally will ever need I suspect. If you use Apple devices, there's really no reason not to have an iCloud account, and usually to pay for at least the 200GB tier, unless you really use very little data.

The only real drawback would be if you use Android or Windows devices, you get less access to features, though some still work. And the Photos syncing to a Mac is sometimes slow.

Nabila
Nabila
Human Resources Manager in Malaysia
Vermögensverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Apple user will love this

Kommentare: I really depending on this application to safeguard my online files as the security around this application is quite good and one of the top application for mobile cloud storage.

I recently need to upgrading my iPhone to a new one, and the iCloud really helping me in transferring all the notes and contact list on my old phone to the new phone. No need to to transferring all of my files to my computer first like the old way. It really saving my time in setting up my new phone.

I don't like the structure or process when deleting the files on the cloud storage. It will need to be selected manually one by one and no option to deleting it all by bulked. The free storage is quite small compared to other cloud storage software has offered.

Amy
Amy
Owner/ Project Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

iCloud of Ease

Kommentare: I love iCloud, it gives me a true sense of safe guarding when it comes to our file storage and security of such

What I like most about iCloud is the security. The features outside that are impressive as well and the pricing is good.

What I like least is the fact that when searching for something you must be very specific in what your looking for. And also the file conversion is a bit difficult when sharing across platforms

Kunal
Owner in Australien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Good, put pricey!

Kommentare: Except the price, I am extremely happy with iCloud and would recommend it to everyone, if price is not a factor for them.

I like the fact that it integrates very well with all Apple devices, rather seamlessly. It is definitely easy to use and deploy. There is a feature with iCloud+ which not many people know wherein they can hide their email address on the outgoing email addresses, which I think is nice depending on your profile.

Definitely, it is not cheap. It comes at quite a steep price and you would require a lot of iCloud storage to use or store all your files. I have also realised it is sometimes a bit slow to sync.

Aaron
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

iCloud provides a great cloud solution for Apple users, but is not designed for business use.

Kommentare: iCloud has had plenty of growing pains over the years - originally starting as iTools, rebranded as .Mac (dot Mac), MobileMe, and finally iCloud. During the years many features have come and gone, and during each transition there have been major changes. However, the iCloud feature-set has been relatively stable for nearly a decade now, with features being added or tweaked, but not removed. At this point, iCloud can very much be described as a mature product - and an essential product for Apple users.

iCloud is built-in to all Apple devices, and as such is seamless to setup and use. In addition, iCloud is more than just cloud storage, as it provides a robust suite of apps and tools including: Keynote, Numbers and Pages; Email, Calendar, and Reminders; iCloud Keychain (a password keeper); Find My device support (allowing you to find your lost or misplaced Apple devices); mobile device backups, and iCloud Drive which is akin to Dropbox or Google Drive. Additionally, iCloud storage is reasonably priced starting at only $1/month for 50GB of storage up to $10/month for 2TB of storage. My favorite feature is iCloud Photos, which allows you to sync all of your photos across all of your devices, with desktop and mobile app counterparts allowing for robust organization and editing.

There are two big downsides to iCloud: 1.) While many of the features will work on a PC, iCloud is designed specifically for Apple devices and users. 2.) While iCloud can be used in a business environment, it is very much designed for personal use as there is no central management console to manage multiple users. The closest you can get is an iCloud for Family plan - which is limited to 6 users. In addition, while there is a free tier of iCloud, it is limited to a total of 5GB of storage across all devices and all features.

Mammaye Ousmane
Mammaye Ousmane
Student in Industrial Maintenance in Mauretanien
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

iCloud review

Kommentare: When using iCloud to store my files and sync my data, I have been overall satisfied. The automatic sync and backup features are particularly useful. However, the cost for additional storage space and the need for a stable internet connection can be drawbacks. Overall, I recommend iCloud for its ease of use and data security.

I am really pleased with using iCloud to store my files and sync my data between my iPhone and PC. The interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it a great choice for users of all skill levels.The automatic sync feature is particularly useful for me, as it allows me to access my latest files and documents from any device, whether it be my phone or my computer. Cloud storage is also very convenient, as it allows me to free up space on my device while still having easy access to my files.I have also enjoyed the ability to share files with other iCloud users, such as my photos and calendars. This allows my family and friends to easily access this information and use it to organize events and vacations together.Lastly, the automatic backup of my iPhone is also a very valuable feature for me as it gives me peace of mind knowing that my data is safe and can be restored if needed.All in all, iCloud is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and versatile cloud storage service that allows you to store, sync and share files and data. I highly recommend this service.

While using iCloud to store my files and sync my data between my iPhone and PC, there are a few aspects that I don't particularly appreciate:1. Cost of additional storage space: While iCloud offers some free storage space, it may be necessary to purchase additional space if you need to store large amounts of files. This cost can become expensive for some users.2. Internet connectivity requirement : In order to use iCloud, stable internet connectivity is required, which can be an issue for users in rural or remote areas or for users on the move.3. No file sharing with non-iCloud users: The ability to share files with iCloud users is convenient, but it is impossible to share files with people who do not have an iCloud account, which can be a nuisance for some users.4. Limited feature to manage files on computer: The features to organize and manage files on a computer are quite limited compared to other cloud storage services.In conclusion, iCloud is a reliable and useful cloud storage service, but it has some disadvantages related to the cost of additional storage space, the need for stable internet connectivity and some limitations to share files with non-iCloud users, as well as the limited features to manage files on a computer. It's important to weigh these factors before choosing iCloud as a cloud storage service.

Tara
Researcher's in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple iCloud is a convenient and secure storage

Kommentare: Apple iCloud enables businesses to store data and documents securely in the cloud, making them accessible anywhere and anytime. Collaboration and communication between business teams are made more accessible with Apple iCloud. Allowing businesses to create automated systems for document organization and approval processes. This can save couples time, allowing them to be more productive. The benefits are, Increased Productivity by facilitating easy file storage, sharing, collaboration, and workflow automation, and Apple iCloud helps businesses to increase productivity

The following are critical features of Apple iCloud Storage, Syncing, Backup, Sharing, Find My, and Family Sharing.Yes, Apple iCloud is straightforward to use. There are various valuable features, such as accessing your photos, documents, and music from any device with an internet connection, securely storing files, and backing up your device data.Yes, integration with existing business processes is easy in Apple iCloud as it offers a range of applications that can be easily integrated with existing processes and systems. iCloud also allows system administrators to manage user accounts, control access to files, and monitor usage

Some features that are missing from Apple iCloud or could be improved including an intuitive backup system, better file organization and sharing capabilities, and improved integration with outside cloud services. Additionally, iCloud does not have as much local storage and syncing functionality as some competitors.In terms of difficulty of use, some users have noted that iCloud can be slow and cumbersome to use, especially when dealing with large files or large amounts of data.Integration with existing business processes can be pretty tricky with iCloud. It is not designed to be easily integrated with other systems and services, and compatibility with third-party programs and services can be limited.

Digital Marketing Manager in Sambia
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iCloud - The Default Storage Choice for Apple Users

iCloud is Apple’s answer to Google Drive and other online storage options. I have used it for slightly over 2 years and there are some areas where it works and other areas where it doesn’t work. Here are my thoughts on it: 1. iCloud works better if you in the Apple ecosystem. If you live and breathe Apple, iCloud can seem magical and wonderful all in one. It works for syncing documents, contacts and backups and it is all done securely. If you have multiple devices, simply logging into your Apple ID gives you access to all your iCloud content. 2. iCloud drive allows you to easily share documents between devices and with Apple features like continuity allows you to pick up work and other things on another device. This is probably the best feature of iCloud in my opinion. 3. The Files App and Finder allow you to view and share, delete and edit cloud based documents. If you have specific apps linked to iCloud drive, you will find it easy to see the changes in near real time. 4. I consider the entry level 5GB to be a con but on the flip side, the pricing for other storage tiers feels fairly reasonable in my opinion. I just wish Apple started out at 10GB not the measly 5GB. 5. The Find My iPhone/Mac feature is just genius. I lost a phone a few months ago and was able to login and block if from being used within minutes after it was taken.

As mentioned before, I do not think 5GB cloud storage makes any sense in 2019. I found that within a few weeks, I was already using 90%+ of my storage. If you have a Windows laptop, I wish you good luck making iCloud work well there. You may download an app that installs it on your computer but it seems it is only good for iCloud Photos but it is not as intuitive and functional as if you were on a Mac or iOS device. I am also not sure if iCloud can be business friendly, it seems more tailored to individuals and families. If you ask me, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive do more on the business front compared to Apple. So for personal use, yes sure, but for business, you are better off looking elsewhere.

Barbara
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

iCloud is something that I can't live without!

Kommentare: Whether I'm in the office, sitting at a coffee shop, or traveling and in a hotel room, my files are always with me! I'm more productive as I always have access to update them. When I have free time they are always with me to continue my project and I can do it on whatever device I have with me! No longer is a file sitting on my 'desktop' and I'm on the road!

The fact that my files/photos are always with me is so important! They are instantly synched across all my Apple devices so a file I was working on in the office is still with me when I get home... or to the coffee shop where I can continue my work on whatever device I have with me. It allows me to choose what files I want synched thereby allowing me to control how much storage space I need. And additional storage space is pretty inexpensive. The convenience of having my work with me without having to download files to a thumb drive/portable hard drive, etc. before leaving is such a time saver! It allows me to always be prepared to discuss a current project!

I haven't found a downside to this software! It's awesome!