Über iCloud

Integrierte Dateifreigabelösung, die auf allen Apple-Geräten verfügbar ist. Alle Dateien, Fotos, Notizen und Mitteilungen werden an einem Ort gespeichert.

Erfahre mehr über iCloud

It's fairly easy to set up and learn how to use. While there are other cloud services that offer more storage for free, iCloud's prices are pretty cheap.

I switched my iPhone for an Android device, and to my surprise, I couldn't access my uploaded files on my new phone. I also lost access to my iCloud email—shame on you, Apple.

Bewertungen zu iCloud

iCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.573 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iCloud bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.573)

Johanna
Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essentieller Speicher fürs iPhone

An der iCloud gefällt uns am besten, dass der Speicher auf dem iPhone sehr einfach erweitert werden kann.

Es gibt keine Zugriffsrechte für verschiedene Benutzer.

Adham
Adham
Senior Social Media Specialist, Senior Graphic Designer in Jordanien
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The storage you need, personally and for business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: i've used iCloud since 2014, and i literally have documents since that day still stored on there without any loss, it's secure so i won't have to worry about my data getting lost or hacked or leaked, our company uses it on daily basis without any worry, it's collaborative, it has real time sharing and synchronization, and it's cheap if you pick the right subscription that suits your needs.

The security is by far the best, the ability to access your storage in real time is an added benefit, the ability to go through years of data without a hassle and without any worries that your data would be lost, the synchronization between devices, and personally, you never have to worry about any photos taken that you might not have enough storage, subscribe to an iCloud bundle and take pictures worry free.

i haven't faced any issues with iCloud so far and i've used it for years, the smallest price is very good but the 2 Terabyte storage price is a bit expensive personally.

Emma
Therapist in UK
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great integration with Mac ecosystem, but Google suite works better for me

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Really easy integration with my Mac ecosystem

When documents are open and edited on different devices, the files get out of sync. Also, I have found that the iCloud syncing doesn't always work.

Jean-Philippe
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Reliability and expendability, with a cost

Kommentare: At a time when I exclusively worked with Apple products, having a iMac, iPad and iPhone, iCloud was the definitve solution for document backup. I could work seamsless between all the devices depending on where I was working and this made me feel like the Cloud was a unifying experience. All your files follow you wherever you go no matter what device you use. It is probably the best Cloud experience you can get, and has been since its very inception.

iCloud is de facto the best solution for Apple product owners. Its integration with iOS is pretty much flawless and users can enjoy peace of mind when it comes to personal file backups. It's even accessible from a browser making it compatible (in a way) with other operating systems. On Mac computers, its integration is also seamless and renders the process of backup look like saving on the computer itself.

It has its limitations though. Where other user-end backup services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon storage and more can store any file type, iCloud is pretty much limited to Apple-only documents. It works perfect for Apple-centric users but is less ideal if you have for example a iPhone and a Windows computer.

Joel
Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ICloud is great

Kommentare: My overall experience with iCloud has been good, and I will continue to use it.

I like iCloud because it's easy to use, and is native to all Apple devices. It makes it a no-brainer when you're using Apple computers, iPads, or iPhones. And even when you're using some PC devices, it ports over rather well.

When using iCloud on a PC or non-Mac device, it is a little bit more clunky, and not as seamless as when you're using a Mac product.

Caitlin
Administrative assistant in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love iCloud!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like how easy it is to use and that you can see from any device.

There is nothing that I disliked about the software

David Jonathan
CSR in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Feedback of iCloud

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good for storing files that are not much important but the risk of security is high

The Storage management of iCloud where we can store our documents and photos

The encryption and security where it can be opened by an experienced hacker

Tevin
Technician in Kenia
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Among the top cloud storage options

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For backing up and saving my stuff on the cloud, iCloud is quite helpful. It helps me free up phone storage, and I now only keep on my phone the files and documents that I typically need for offline access.

It's really easy and efficient to use iCloud to save all of my documents, photos, videos, audio files, and contact information on the cloud. There is no restriction on the size of files that can be uploaded to the storage, regardless of their size. As long as I use the same Apple ID on both phones, switching between my old and new phones is seamless and I can retrieve my data.

Using this program to manage emails and files is a real pain. The search function displays results far too slowly, and frequently returns results that have nothing to do with the phrase I typed. In addition to being sluggish, the synchronized process requires some time to load on my other device.

Leah
Leah
Research Specialist and Program Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Storage Option!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: No complaints, great use of storage, and customer service is always friendly and very accessible.

I enjoy how accessible and cost-effective iCloud is. I use iCloud for all uses of storage (photos, documents, files, etc.). If you run out of storage, they have multiple high GB storage options to choose from at an affordable price. I currently use the $2.99/month 200GB storage and I have plenty of room!

No cons, I am a big supporter of iCloud, I have been a customer for over 10 years and will recommend them to anyone!

Daniela
Translator in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great back-up solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As an Apple user, backing up my files is effortless. The storage plans are reasonable and compare to other solutions. I also like how easy it is to share files and folders, even with non-Apple users.

I wish they'd offer discount for annual subscriptions.

Michelle
Michelle
Dj in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

iCloud is awesome

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I don’t know how I would survive without it anymore to be honest. I love that my devices sync with all my music, apps, etc and I can access them from any device

Sometimes doesn’t sync everything fast enough but it just also be the wi-fi connections

Javier
Content Creator / Admin in Costa Rica
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

iCloud Customer Review

Kommentare: I'm a heavy user with 2 mac computers, 3 ipads, 2 iphones and a watch. I use several apps and documents stored in a paid 2TB cloud storage, mostly because of the integration with the platform and the option to attach files in almost every available app.
I also like the "smart storage" the system has, where heavy files are not downloaded to the device to avoid disc space usage.

I'm mostly an Apple user , so I decided to move all my data storage to iCloud due to the integration with the platform and devices

Sometimes the sync fails and the only solution is to logout and login back to restart the process, but it also affects otter features like predetermined device sync preferences, and have to set them up all over again

Geraldo
Diretor in Angola
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

iCloud Features Review: A Detailed Review

Kommentare: With iCloud I solve a variety of business problems, including storing and sharing files and documents in the cloud for access on different devices, real-time synchronization of information and settings between different devices, performing backups and restores of data, protecting and encrypting sensitive data, and collaborating on projects and documents with others.My experience with iCloud is positive, highlighting its ease of use, real-time synchronization, secure document storage, and the ease of collaborating on projects and documents with others.

Some of the most important iCloud features may include:Real-time sync that allows me to work on the same document simultaneously.End-to-end encryption to protect my confidential data.Integration with other Apple services like Keychain for a more seamless experience.Remote access to your documents from anywhere and on any device.Cloud storage and backup of important files to avoid data loss.Easy file sharing and team collaboration.Real-time sync for more efficient collaboration.In general, iCloud is considered easy to use by both users and managers, due to its intuitive interface and several functionalities that make work easier. Integration with other Apple services can facilitate the adoption of iCloud as a cloud storage solution for companies that already use other Apple products.

I'm pretty sure the Software is excellent, however, it needs some improvements, iCloud could be improved in terms of additional features, such as real-time collaborative editing, document version management and tighter integration with third-party services.As a User, I may find iCloud a little difficult to use with regards to aspects such as initial setup, managing permissions and document sharing, synchronizing and backing up data, as well as compatibility issues with different platforms or devices.Sometimes integrating with my existing business processes as iCloud is primarily a cloud storage solution for myself and other consumers. However, Apple offers mobile device management (MDM) solutions that can help integrate iCloud with existing business processes in companies and organizations.

Founder in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and 100% integrated with Apple products

Kommentare: Really Good!

I love the fact that it is 100% integrated with my Macbook, apple watch, iPhone and apple TV without the need to always be manually changing settings or doing manual actions

Sometimes when the pictures are on the cloud and I want to open it in the iPhone library, it takes too long to load

Jonathan
Jonathan
Owner/Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Incredibly easy to use, integrates with the Apple ecosystem perfectly

The ease of use and instant syncing is the best part of iCloud. It just works, as Apple liked to say in the old days. I love being able to pick up any device and have everything I need. I use the 2TB plan, which is an incredible value, and is more storage than I personally will ever need I suspect. If you use Apple devices, there's really no reason not to have an iCloud account, and usually to pay for at least the 200GB tier, unless you really use very little data.

The only real drawback would be if you use Android or Windows devices, you get less access to features, though some still work. And the Photos syncing to a Mac is sometimes slow.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

icloud is a great personal cloud storage

I really like that i only need one space to managing my digital cloud space that i have use it to store my photo, files, document and contact list from my iPhone and iPad. I don't need to manually transferring them over the USB cable every-time i need files on my iPhone to my Mac Book. It make everything is very flexible to be moves around.

I really freak out whenever i heard that someone iCloud account get hacked and their storage content get leaks to the internet. It makes me wounder how good is this software security and their encryption to help us shielding from getting hacked. I hope they can introduce a new more secure encryption for the software.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best to storing online data and media

I have first introduced to this software freely as i have purchased my iPhone. It has been provided freely but with some limitation on the space that i can use, but can be expanded to have a larger storage space quite cheaply. A user that has multiple Apple product will benefit the most, as it will collecting and synchronize all the data from the Apple device on single storage space.

It has only one basic option for sharing and sending my files and document on the storage space to others, which is not good for business purpose. I will need a more secure and password protected option when sharing and sending my document, as it containing sensitive information of our business.

Aaron
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

iCloud provides a great cloud solution for Apple users, but is not designed for business use.

Kommentare: iCloud has had plenty of growing pains over the years - originally starting as iTools, rebranded as .Mac (dot Mac), MobileMe, and finally iCloud. During the years many features have come and gone, and during each transition there have been major changes. However, the iCloud feature-set has been relatively stable for nearly a decade now, with features being added or tweaked, but not removed. At this point, iCloud can very much be described as a mature product - and an essential product for Apple users.

iCloud is built-in to all Apple devices, and as such is seamless to setup and use. In addition, iCloud is more than just cloud storage, as it provides a robust suite of apps and tools including: Keynote, Numbers and Pages; Email, Calendar, and Reminders; iCloud Keychain (a password keeper); Find My device support (allowing you to find your lost or misplaced Apple devices); mobile device backups, and iCloud Drive which is akin to Dropbox or Google Drive. Additionally, iCloud storage is reasonably priced starting at only $1/month for 50GB of storage up to $10/month for 2TB of storage. My favorite feature is iCloud Photos, which allows you to sync all of your photos across all of your devices, with desktop and mobile app counterparts allowing for robust organization and editing.

There are two big downsides to iCloud: 1.) While many of the features will work on a PC, iCloud is designed specifically for Apple devices and users. 2.) While iCloud can be used in a business environment, it is very much designed for personal use as there is no central management console to manage multiple users. The closest you can get is an iCloud for Family plan - which is limited to 6 users. In addition, while there is a free tier of iCloud, it is limited to a total of 5GB of storage across all devices and all features.

Mammaye Ousmane
Mammaye Ousmane
Student in Industrial Maintenance in Mauretanien
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

iCloud review

Kommentare: When using iCloud to store my files and sync my data, I have been overall satisfied. The automatic sync and backup features are particularly useful. However, the cost for additional storage space and the need for a stable internet connection can be drawbacks. Overall, I recommend iCloud for its ease of use and data security.

I am really pleased with using iCloud to store my files and sync my data between my iPhone and PC. The interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it a great choice for users of all skill levels.The automatic sync feature is particularly useful for me, as it allows me to access my latest files and documents from any device, whether it be my phone or my computer. Cloud storage is also very convenient, as it allows me to free up space on my device while still having easy access to my files.I have also enjoyed the ability to share files with other iCloud users, such as my photos and calendars. This allows my family and friends to easily access this information and use it to organize events and vacations together.Lastly, the automatic backup of my iPhone is also a very valuable feature for me as it gives me peace of mind knowing that my data is safe and can be restored if needed.All in all, iCloud is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and versatile cloud storage service that allows you to store, sync and share files and data. I highly recommend this service.

While using iCloud to store my files and sync my data between my iPhone and PC, there are a few aspects that I don't particularly appreciate:1. Cost of additional storage space: While iCloud offers some free storage space, it may be necessary to purchase additional space if you need to store large amounts of files. This cost can become expensive for some users.2. Internet connectivity requirement : In order to use iCloud, stable internet connectivity is required, which can be an issue for users in rural or remote areas or for users on the move.3. No file sharing with non-iCloud users: The ability to share files with iCloud users is convenient, but it is impossible to share files with people who do not have an iCloud account, which can be a nuisance for some users.4. Limited feature to manage files on computer: The features to organize and manage files on a computer are quite limited compared to other cloud storage services.In conclusion, iCloud is a reliable and useful cloud storage service, but it has some disadvantages related to the cost of additional storage space, the need for stable internet connectivity and some limitations to share files with non-iCloud users, as well as the limited features to manage files on a computer. It's important to weigh these factors before choosing iCloud as a cloud storage service.

Tara
Researcher's in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Apple iCloud is a convenient and secure storage

Kommentare: Apple iCloud enables businesses to store data and documents securely in the cloud, making them accessible anywhere and anytime. Collaboration and communication between business teams are made more accessible with Apple iCloud. Allowing businesses to create automated systems for document organization and approval processes. This can save couples time, allowing them to be more productive. The benefits are, Increased Productivity by facilitating easy file storage, sharing, collaboration, and workflow automation, and Apple iCloud helps businesses to increase productivity

The following are critical features of Apple iCloud Storage, Syncing, Backup, Sharing, Find My, and Family Sharing.Yes, Apple iCloud is straightforward to use. There are various valuable features, such as accessing your photos, documents, and music from any device with an internet connection, securely storing files, and backing up your device data.Yes, integration with existing business processes is easy in Apple iCloud as it offers a range of applications that can be easily integrated with existing processes and systems. iCloud also allows system administrators to manage user accounts, control access to files, and monitor usage

Some features that are missing from Apple iCloud or could be improved including an intuitive backup system, better file organization and sharing capabilities, and improved integration with outside cloud services. Additionally, iCloud does not have as much local storage and syncing functionality as some competitors.In terms of difficulty of use, some users have noted that iCloud can be slow and cumbersome to use, especially when dealing with large files or large amounts of data.Integration with existing business processes can be pretty tricky with iCloud. It is not designed to be easily integrated with other systems and services, and compatibility with third-party programs and services can be limited.

Digital Marketing Manager in Sambia
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

iCloud - The Default Storage Choice for Apple Users

iCloud is Apple’s answer to Google Drive and other online storage options. I have used it for slightly over 2 years and there are some areas where it works and other areas where it doesn’t work. Here are my thoughts on it: 1. iCloud works better if you in the Apple ecosystem. If you live and breathe Apple, iCloud can seem magical and wonderful all in one. It works for syncing documents, contacts and backups and it is all done securely. If you have multiple devices, simply logging into your Apple ID gives you access to all your iCloud content. 2. iCloud drive allows you to easily share documents between devices and with Apple features like continuity allows you to pick up work and other things on another device. This is probably the best feature of iCloud in my opinion. 3. The Files App and Finder allow you to view and share, delete and edit cloud based documents. If you have specific apps linked to iCloud drive, you will find it easy to see the changes in near real time. 4. I consider the entry level 5GB to be a con but on the flip side, the pricing for other storage tiers feels fairly reasonable in my opinion. I just wish Apple started out at 10GB not the measly 5GB. 5. The Find My iPhone/Mac feature is just genius. I lost a phone a few months ago and was able to login and block if from being used within minutes after it was taken.

As mentioned before, I do not think 5GB cloud storage makes any sense in 2019. I found that within a few weeks, I was already using 90%+ of my storage. If you have a Windows laptop, I wish you good luck making iCloud work well there. You may download an app that installs it on your computer but it seems it is only good for iCloud Photos but it is not as intuitive and functional as if you were on a Mac or iOS device. I am also not sure if iCloud can be business friendly, it seems more tailored to individuals and families. If you ask me, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive do more on the business front compared to Apple. So for personal use, yes sure, but for business, you are better off looking elsewhere.

Winston
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using iCloud in my daily life is very beneficial

Kommentare: My experience is good, I have had no complaints, the security is incredibly good and the platform is easy to use.

The benefit of knowing that you can have your photos and documents, that you can access them at any time and on any device is probably one of the things I like most about ICloud

I don't have anything I can write that I don't like about Icloud

Anamaria
Owner in Rumänien
Design, Selbstständig

iCloud is awesome for my small business

Kommentare: Overall experience with iCloud is very positive. Since I started using it I reduced the usage of other similar products like Google Drive. Super user-friendly and fast. I never worry about information being lost.

What I enjoy the most about iCloud is the fact that I access my files even when I am not with my laptop, as everything is synced in real-time on mobile as well. Even on a night out, I can quickly answer my clients and provide what they need.

Limited storage. It becomes a bit expensive when you need more and more storage once you've been using it for a while.

Research Assistant in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you or your company uses Macs, it is the best cloud solutions you can use

Kommentare: I used it mostly to share files with co-workers. It was so incredibly seamless and easy to do. Much better than Google Drive for people who use Apple products

Phenomenal product. Incredibly intuitive and seamless. Incredible integration among different devices

Much more expensive than competitors, and not very good if you are not using Apple products. If you or your company uses Windows, not the best option

James
Writing Freelancer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

iCloud review for beginners and experts as well anyone can use it

Kommentare: My overall experience with iCloud it's the easiest coasters that I've ever used all hands down everything else that ever tried don't like it this is the best one that I discovered and I use on a daily basis.

Well the pros of this software it's very easy to use I didn't find any issues with it. You are going to like this software because the cloud is very unique than other clouds it's made by Apple and Apple is very unique of its own kind. Easy to navigate easy to set up easy to separate your files all together straightforward.

Well I could tell you didn't see much that I didn't like except for the fact it's real proprietary it's Apple so you're stuck in apple and it's not compatible with a PC which you can use it on the PC but if you're doing stuff with your Apple it's proprietary to Apple and not Microsoft that's the only thing I can think of other than that everything was pretty much easy to use.