Über EZsalonware

Ezsalonware ist eine Anwendung zur Salonplanung, die mobilfreundlich und mit allen Geräten wie PC, Mac sowie allen iPad-Versionen kompatibel ist.

Erfahre mehr über EZsalonware

The navigation was very easy and I like how there was a link to communicate with the salon and their direct texts. It was really easy to change appointments as well.

I have not run into any difficulty using Ezsalonware.

Bewertungen zu EZsalonware

4,9
4,9
5,0

EZsalonware hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZsalonware bereits verwendet?

Cody
Cody
Transportation Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Haircut Scheduling Made Easy

Kommentare: As stated in my pros above, scheduling haircuts and salon/spa services have never been easier. I think this should be used by any and every salon, spa, and barber.

Ezsalonware is frankly groundbreaking in terms of scheduling my haircuts at Studio 108 in Charlottesville, VA. I was able to either create username and/or use Facebook to login to the software and from there things just got easier! Select my stylist, select my service, and the time and date. In good to go in just a couple minutes! I recommend this software be used at salons and barbers nationwide.

Selecting the time for my appointment after selecting a date was sometimes slightly confusing. I don’t know if it was showing the most in demand times that were available first, but I had to select to see ALL available times for my stylist on that date. I would prefer it just show all available times to begin with.

Antwort von Ezsalonware

Thanks for using EZsalonware. We are making moves to get in as many salons as possible. In regards to your comment for selecting a date, when a particular stylist is booked, you viewed our option to book with other stylists that have availability.

Mike
Salon Owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Salon Software; No other salon software offers these tools

Kommentare: EZsalonware has helped my salon run efficiently and smoothly. Nothing else on the market even compares nor has the same technology.

It helped my business to grow financially as well as increase my customer base.

It's pretty simple and user friendly so nothing to mention.

na in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy Use

Kommentare: its a good functional peice of software that is probably good enough for salons to use easily

Ability to reserve an appointment at my own convienience

visuals arent that good / doesnt fill screen well

Ivan
Research Scientist in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great way of scheduling your appointments

Ezsalonware is super easy to use: a relatively minimum functionality and a progress bar showing your progress (a type of service --> stylist --> day and time) makes getting an appointment a breeze. No need for calling the salon, spelling your name, asking what times are available, and trying to choose between a few options you get. With Ezsalonware, I can see all the available slots online, weigh various options, and chose times that work best for me in a minute or even less. I also like that the stylist has a lot of information about my preferences written down in the software so that he knows exactly how my last haircut was done. No need to remember a thing - it is all in the database.

There is nothing really that I did not like about the software. The functionality is fairly simple, and I don't need more. It simply gets the job done. I just don't get why other salons don't use this software - the convenience for customers is great.

Antwort von Ezsalonware

EZsalonware's progress bar a helpful way of letting you know your progress throughout booking your appointment. Our service notes section has helped salons and stylists to replicate the same look from appointment to appointment and helps to bypass the consultation part once you've arrived at something that the customer is happy with.

Adin
Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software

I have tried EVERY type of salon software, including Rosy and Salon Iris and none of them had the functionality I wanted. EZsalonware is by far the most customizable option of them. And with it, I was able to grow my salon book by a ton. It literally saves me $125 a day by not having stylists have dead time between appointments. It also has a really great messaging feature that reduced the amount of missed appointments by at least 50%.

Nothing really stands out as a major negative. The software is a little complicated, so it took a little bit to get comfortable with, but it was completely worth it!

Antwort von Ezsalonware

Thanks for mentioning all of our great features that help to maximize profit for salon!

Samuel
Graduate Instructor in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes scheduling easy

I’ve been using this software from the beginning of its life. The software is intuitive and easy to use on both my laptop and on my phone. I Like being able to easily specify the stylist I want online, because I've been in situations where I felt uncomfortable asking for a specific stylist other than the person booking me in the phone. It also clearly lays out the services offered by the salon, saving time when booking something more complicated than a basic cut. This software depersonalizes and streamlines the booking experience in a way that is convenient for the customer. The ease of booking encourages me to stick with the same salon each month.

While the interface is efficient and functional, it’s not the prettiest in a world where beautiful apps are all over the place. If this project generates more funding/revenue, I’d recommend professionally upgrading the interface on a purely aesthetic level. Though when it comes to the form/function question, I would take a working app over a beautiful and broken one any day. And this one works well.

Account Executive in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ezsalonware

Kommentare: I am a customer that uses Ezsalonware to book appointments. I have always been a person who prefers to make a phone call when making resrvations, booking flights, or ordering food. I find that most software solutions companies use are clunky, not intuitive, buggy, and many times - not mobile friendly. I have encountered errors in orders i have placed that no one seems to have an answer for except for blaming me, the customer, for some sort of user error. It is beyond frustrating. However, Ezsalonware is the first booking solution that I have found to be easy and hassel free. I have not encountered any issues with booking, and I love the hassel free reminders I receive to keep the appointment. I still call many companies that have online ordering or booking available, but i only use ezsalonware when I need a hair cut.

Easy to use, clean interface, automated reminders, no buggs or clitches. Simple and clean.

I think the simpleness of the end user experience is perfect. Adding more bells and whistles will just clunk up the interface in my opinion.

Cutter
COO in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've never looked so consistently good!

This software lets my hairstylist keep a tab on how my hair is usually cut and how I have experimented as well. It is flawless and as a customer makes my hair stylist appear knowledgeable and personable on the hair cut I am receiving. It also makes having another stylist cut my hair sooo much easier as they can reference the notes and bring them up to speed on my preferences.

As a customer, I have no experiences that were negative in the slightest with this software.

Antwort von Ezsalonware

Getting consistent cuts is our priority for our stylists and that is one of the reasons that makes EZsalonware more than just scheduling software!

Derek
Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

The software is very simple and streamlined for making easy appointments. However also adds more extended functionality when able to add more detailed information about cuts, previous history and see terminology that is applicable to future cuts.

There's honestly not much I would add. I think that it efficiently solves the issue of creating an appointment in a timely fashion. My only slight tweak would be consider adding .ics or .vcs to the confirmation to make it easily work with google calendar, ical, or outlook

Antwort von Ezsalonware

Thanks for pointing out how we have a section for service notes! This is a valuable tool that our customers appreciate.

Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Speed of Use

It is easy to use so that appointments can be made (or changed) quickly.

Initially, the appointment display did not present clearly when using Chrome, but was OK with Explorer. The issue was resolved soon after notifying the programmer.

Antwort von Ezsalonware

Yes, EZsalonware is FAST! We get that alot and we understand how important it is to save time.

Patrick
Software Engineer in USA
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Sleek and Intuitive Design

I like how it has a modern look. The pop ups and fading is nice and professional. It's very easy to find what your looking for, and quite intuitive. Setting up an appt only takes a few clicks and makes the process rather painless. It shows that a lot of time was spent into the design of it.

There are a few nit-pick things that bother me. Things like the odd counter at the bottom of the webpage and the inconsistencies in font sizes and styles. But all small things, overall I like it a lot.

Resident Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Love being able to log in on my phone and quickly see availability/schedule an appt.

I feel like it takes a lot of clicks to get anywhere. There are many clicks/pages between logging in and finally scheduling an appt.

Richard
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy format, makes booking appointments a breeze

Kommentare: see above

The software is incredibly easy to use. I go online, find a time slot that works for me, select my stylist, and confirm the appointment. Then I get texts confirming the appointment and reminding me, with options to cancel or reschedule with a click.

Nothing, it's been perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Antwort von Ezsalonware

Texts and email reminders are a key feature for EZsalonware. We designed the software to send these reminders at optimal times to reduce missed appointments. EZsalonware users have a 95%+ arrival rate, which is higher than our competitors!

Professor in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use to check in for haircuts

The software made it very easy to schedule my appointment.

I did not find any cons with the software.

Antwort von Ezsalonware

We are happy to hear that EZsalonware has been a reliable software for you!

Anders
Finance in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

EZsalonware

Very easy to use. Helps the stylist remember your cut with good detail. Easy to change or cancel appointments

No negative review information at this point

Antwort von Ezsalonware

EZsalonware was designed so that the user/customer can quickly view and change their appointment! This is important in today's busy world.

Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works well from client side

As a client, I found the software easy to use and didn't have a hard time finding what I needed.

I'd personally appreciate it if the developers could implement some sort of "remember this device" feature.

Brian
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software, easy to use.

It is very easy to book appointments and select the stylist/time I want.

That more salons don't use it! It makes booking and styling very simply.

Joshua
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Makes scheduling haircuts super easy!

Kommentare: Overall my experience is great!

I like that it is very clear and easy to use. There isn't too much to distract or confuse you.

The only think I am not a big fan of is the design. It feels a bit early-2000s and the appearance could probably use a face-lift to make it look a little more modern.

Jinks
consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

salon review

i like how easy it is to schedule an appointment

nothing i can think of at the moment. i like the entire thing

Charlie
Design, Selbstständig

I love Ezsalonware!

Ezsalonware is incredibly intuitive for first time users. Setting up an appointment takes significantly less time, and it inspires overall confidence in the salon.

The UI could be a little more aesthetically-pleasing.

Nicholas
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great interface for customers

Kommentare: I've enjoyed using Ezsalonware!

I like how easy it is for customers to view the availability of specific stylists. Scheduling is much easier because of this.

I don't really have any complaints about Ezsalonware, though I've only used it as a customer

James
Senior Data Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Very easy to use to schedule appointments, it also has quick verifications and notifications. It also works well on mobile devices.

No cons that I can think of at this time.

STUART
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Helpful Tool for Users

Kommentare: Easy and positive way to get my hair appointments set and tracked on my calendar.

Simplicity and ease of use for customers.

Functionally it's great. Would love to see the look and feel updated at some point in the future.

Scott
A in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Ezsalon

Easy to use and send notifications so appointments are easy to remember

Can send multiple notifications for a canceled appointment.

Sr Construction Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Great

The software was intuitive, easy to use and I wasn't overwhelmed with reminders.

I cant think of any part that I didnt like.