Über Endpoint

Eine intelligentere Methode für dich und deine Kunden, Immobilien zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über Endpoint

I really valued the ease of use and docusign integration.

Sometimes difficult to find the correct place to enter specific information.

Bewertungen zu Endpoint

Endpoint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Endpoint bereits verwendet?

Jerry
Jerry

High Value With Fast Customer Service Responses

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fun and supportive of my service to our clients.

Endpoint Closing stands out among other options for title & escrow services. I like the platform-based user interface. The logic of the layout is appealing. Also, the platform is monitored continually so that I receive immediate responses from the staff. Moreover, Endpoint's escrow fee is the lowest that I have encountered - a plus for our clients. Finally, the online deposit of buyers' earnest money, is an industry first, and is SO convenient for our clients.

Integration is seamless. Sometimes I am in too much of a rush to log in to the platform, and would like to merely email a quick question to the staff. I can do this, although it is not clear if this is preferred by their process or not. All communication via the platform does result in a response on the platform, as well as via email - which is helpful during especially busy days when I am not logged into the platform.

Daisy
1% Real Estate Broker in USA

Best Title and Escrow Company

I'm a full-time real estate broker. I've had a fantastic experience with them from the start. All remote, even final signings are at your place of business or home, not their office. I love their dashboard system so my email inbox isn't inundated with a ton of emails from various employees. If I ever need a document again, I just go to my dashboard. If there's a task I need to do, it's on my dashboard not in an email I need to find again. Simple dashboard system too -- just what we need to get it done. Super user friendly. Plus their staff are quick to respond, and super friendly by email and phone as well.

There's seriously nothing not to like.

Alexis
Seller in USA

Beware

Nothing really. I would not use them again.

Would not use! Their fees are far higher than anyone else and they are not Transparent AT ALL

Bonnie
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keeping up with the times

Kommentare: Overall it has been wonderful and I would use Endpoint over all other escrow and title companies.

The features I enjoy most are the ability for buyers to deposit their earnest funds via mobile deposit. The old school way of driving over a check or wiring the earnest check is time consuming. I also love the online application and how all the documents can easily be viewed for a file in one location. I don't have to dig through my emails to find it or sign into a cumbersome complex encrypted email where I have to try and remember a password I set. I also love the chat feature as I can ask and get a response so quickly. Lastly, the endpoint team also gets the final settlement statement uploaded so quickly. I like to give a copy to my clients as well need to submit a copy to my brokerage office and it is always sent right after recording numbers are out. Would definitely recommend this product to other brokers and clients.

We had one time where they were working on updates on the software and the links were not working in the app, they fixed them though. Also once an estimated settlement statement was corrected but the old one kept showing up and the team could not upload the new one and erase the old one.

Roweena
Dental hygienist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional service and easy to use!

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with endpoint had us stress free! They were quick, on time and the customer service were phenomenal. Very friendly staff and we would recommend their service/software to anyone and anytime!

Every step of the way from start to finish of using this software was easy, functional and straight to the point. It is so easy that a monkey can definitely work it.

One minor glitch I had while using my phone to acknowledge a document. But it was an easy fix to just get on a computer instead. Example: when needing to acknowledge a document for some reason it wouldn’t let me find the acknowledgment tab after reading the document. It would kick me out of the page and had to login again. May had been a small glitch through the mobile smart phone use.

Ed
Owner/Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love the Product. Love the people more!

Kommentare: One of my favorite companies to work with. They are skilled, responsive and friendly. A perfect mix.

Endpoint is one of a few options in the Digital Escrow Space. Their app is easy to use. Easy to navigate and easy to make money with. What else do you want from an escrow company???

A great enhancement would be Mobile Earnest Money Capture! Let me know when you have that, OK?

Jeff
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I love the platform

Kommentare: Endpoint is great. They are fast, priced right and the people will go the extra mile to solve a tough situation.

The platform is easy to use, provides auto updates, stores my documents and has a chat feature. I like being able to chat with my escrow team and receive fast responses.

I ran into an issue using the Edge browser. I wasn't able to download documents. I quickly learned that the software works best with Chrome, but I wish it had been posted somewhere on the site.

Julee
Realtor in USA

We love this team!

Kommentare: Excellent - very happy.

We’ve been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his amazing team for some time now, and have moved our business exclusively to Endpoint. We are so pleased with the service, response and overall professionalism and experience this team has.

We ran into some initial issues that were immediately addressed. Everything is streamlined and is running smoothly.

Christian
Christian
Managing Broker in USA

Finally a transparent and modern digital Title & Escrow company

Not only does EndPoint Closing provide a streamlined dashboard portal for their clients that shows you exactly what has been completed and what still needs to be done in the process, they also charge less than the completion while providing a far smoother and easier user experience!

There really are no cons at this point. I've been using EndPoint as one of their first Beta users and they have worked out all the kinks.

Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: Endpoint was amazing! My Fiancé and I loved the whole process from start to finish. The website was extremely user friendly, convenient and the staff was unbelievably responsive whenever we needed help. The level of customer service was fantastic and I’m happy we experienced our first home purchase through Endpoint! We closed on our house on the expected date, there was no bumps along the road and we truly enjoyed the experience.

Continue ensuring data security from any potential fraud/hacking.

Becki
Transaction Coordinator in USA

Transaction Coordinator

Kommentare: Very favorable. Wonderful people to work with.

Ease of navigation and able to have access without signing in each time.

Would prefer copies of EM cks when deposited. Would love to know when both parties are signing and when it's complete.

Alena
Recruiting Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and reliable customer service

Working with Endpoint was a wonderful experience. Their staff were always available when needed and always friendly. I loved their customer portal where I could check on the status of our closing process whenever I wanted. I also appreciated their text message updates for instant notification when an action was needed. I never felt confused or lost when working with Endpoint and they brought peace of mind during the purchase of my first house!

There is really not much to say about what I did not like about using Endpoint. It was a great experience!

Inna
Real estate broker in USA

Over food experiences

Easy access to find my file and check on the status

Uploading documents, need to save first then you can upload from the phone. Need one step to make it easier

Nicole
Medical Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

5 stars

Very easy to use and straight forward. Made the process go without issues.

There wasn't anything that I found as a con.

Michaela
File Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Review

It was easy to sign up for once the escrow company utilizing the service sent me the link & it just made everything incredibly easy to track. Communication between teams was a breeze.

If there was any way to allow the attachments sent through emails in Endpoint to be also attached to the email notifying you that would be awesome, but I understand if that's a security issue.

Alex
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely easy as a first-time buyer

Kommentare: I had a really easy time using Endpoint. It made for less stress and concern during home closing.

I loved the modern website design and clear calls to action for closing tasks. I also liked that I had real people available over email any time I had a question.

This closing service is priced in line with the quality of service received — there are more affordable options available if you look.

James
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint is a great tool

Really love the app sends update straight to my phone when a new document needs to be reviewed or signed. Our transaction moved much faster as a result.

There were a few bugs in the software that create a little bit of confusion but if you have worked with a traditional title/escrow company you'd see their manual processes are significantly more buggy.

Administrative Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Assistance!

I had never used Endpoint before, but I greatly appreciated how easy it was to use. I was closing a sale and had a few documents to assess and sign. I even got some customer service help and they were very helpful! Would use again!

Nothing at all. Everything was simple enough to use for a first-time user.

Kathryn
Attendance secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint review

Kommentare: My overall experience with endpoint was very easy. Everyone we worked with was educated and made the process very simple.

It was extremely user friendly. I had never gone through this process and they made it very smooth and made my experience comfortable.

There was nothing I didn’t like using. Again, the process was super simple.

RAY
Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software Review

Kommentare: positive interaction and experience

Easy to deploy & easy to use/ maintain.

Functionality not really what I need - it can be used for what I need but requires customization on part of the user.

Retired in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just what we needed

Easy and full featured software made closing our home sale easy. We sold by owner and found it simple to navigate and integrate with our listing service.

FAQ missing some basic info for novice home sellers. Needed to contact agents for some things

San
Sales Acct Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grade A

Kommentare: It was a little bit hard at first but everything went smoothly at the end and I'd say A for the overall experience.

Timely responses. Competitive rates. Helpful staff.

Hard to understand at first because there was a misunderstanding in what the total commission should have been.

Josh
CFO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tech Not the greatest

Easily filling out forms online using links and uploading documents from my phone.

Had a lot of issues logging in and accessing documents. Not sure if they have an issue with desktop version but I was unable to login on desktop .

Alexander
Seller in USA

Great Closing Experience

Software was easy to use, intuitive, and the endpoint team was responsive.

It is dependent on humans to answer questions so weekends are a bit slower than weekdays obviously.

Sandeep
Director of Growth in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience

Easy to use, great flow outlining the full recess, where we were, and pertinent documents.

It would be great to see more information about go-to contacts for specific questions.