Über Endpoint

Eine intelligentere Methode für dich und deine Kunden, Immobilien zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über Endpoint

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Endpoint bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jerry B.
Jerry B.

High Value With Fast Customer Service Responses

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fun and supportive of my service to our clients.

Endpoint Closing stands out among other options for title & escrow services. I like the platform-based user interface. The logic of the layout is appealing. Also, the platform is monitored continually so that I receive immediate responses from the staff. Moreover, Endpoint's escrow fee is the lowest that I have encountered - a plus for our clients. Finally, the online deposit of buyers' earnest money, is an industry first, and is SO convenient for our clients.

Integration is seamless. Sometimes I am in too much of a rush to log in to the platform, and would like to merely email a quick question to the staff. I can do this, although it is not clear if this is preferred by their process or not. All communication via the platform does result in a response on the platform, as well as via email - which is helpful during especially busy days when I am not logged into the platform.

Daisy C.
1% Real Estate Broker in USA

Best Title and Escrow Company

5 letztes Jahr

I'm a full-time real estate broker. I've had a fantastic experience with them from the start. All remote, even final signings are at your place of business or home, not their office. I love their dashboard system so my email inbox isn't inundated with a ton of emails from various employees. If I ever need a document again, I just go to my dashboard. If there's a task I need to do, it's on my dashboard not in an email I need to find again. Simple dashboard system too -- just what we need to get it done. Super user friendly. Plus their staff are quick to respond, and super friendly by email and phone as well.

There's seriously nothing not to like.

Hooman Z.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Endpoint Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it was efficient and cost effective. It's good for someone that is very price sensitive. There was an error made in the process which was fixed and handled. It could've happened with any service provider.

It is efficient and inexpensive. It is great for anyone that is price sensitive.

It lacks the level of personal interaction that I'm used to. Even when you call the person, you can tell that it's over a VOIP and there is a lag time in talking. I don't like the shared email account that the staff use.

Bonnie M.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keeping up with the times

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been wonderful and I would use Endpoint over all other escrow and title companies.

The features I enjoy most are the ability for buyers to deposit their earnest funds via mobile deposit. The old school way of driving over a check or wiring the earnest check is time consuming. I also love the online application and how all the documents can easily be viewed for a file in one location. I don't have to dig through my emails to find it or sign into a cumbersome complex encrypted email where I have to try and remember a password I set. I also love the chat feature as I can ask and get a response so quickly. Lastly, the endpoint team also gets the final settlement statement uploaded so quickly. I like to give a copy to my clients as well need to submit a copy to my brokerage office and it is always sent right after recording numbers are out. Would definitely recommend this product to other brokers and clients.

We had one time where they were working on updates on the software and the links were not working in the app, they fixed them though. Also once an estimated settlement statement was corrected but the old one kept showing up and the team could not upload the new one and erase the old one.

Roweena Y.
Dental hygienist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional service and easy to use!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with endpoint had us stress free! They were quick, on time and the customer service were phenomenal. Very friendly staff and we would recommend their service/software to anyone and anytime!

Every step of the way from start to finish of using this software was easy, functional and straight to the point. It is so easy that a monkey can definitely work it.

One minor glitch I had while using my phone to acknowledge a document. But it was an easy fix to just get on a computer instead. Example: when needing to acknowledge a document for some reason it wouldn’t let me find the acknowledgment tab after reading the document. It would kick me out of the page and had to login again. May had been a small glitch through the mobile smart phone use.

Ed L.
Owner/Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love the Product. Love the people more!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One of my favorite companies to work with. They are skilled, responsive and friendly. A perfect mix.

Endpoint is one of a few options in the Digital Escrow Space. Their app is easy to use. Easy to navigate and easy to make money with. What else do you want from an escrow company???

A great enhancement would be Mobile Earnest Money Capture! Let me know when you have that, OK?

Jeff K.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I love the platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Endpoint is great. They are fast, priced right and the people will go the extra mile to solve a tough situation.

The platform is easy to use, provides auto updates, stores my documents and has a chat feature. I like being able to chat with my escrow team and receive fast responses.

I ran into an issue using the Edge browser. I wasn't able to download documents. I quickly learned that the software works best with Chrome, but I wish it had been posted somewhere on the site.

Christian H.
Christian H.
Managing Broker in USA

Finally a transparent and modern digital Title & Escrow company

5 letztes Jahr

Not only does EndPoint Closing provide a streamlined dashboard portal for their clients that shows you exactly what has been completed and what still needs to be done in the process, they also charge less than the completion while providing a far smoother and easier user experience!

There really are no cons at this point. I've been using EndPoint as one of their first Beta users and they have worked out all the kinks.

Manager in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Endpoint was amazing! My Fiancé and I loved the whole process from start to finish. The website was extremely user friendly, convenient and the staff was unbelievably responsive whenever we needed help. The level of customer service was fantastic and I’m happy we experienced our first home purchase through Endpoint! We closed on our house on the expected date, there was no bumps along the road and we truly enjoyed the experience.

Continue ensuring data security from any potential fraud/hacking.

Cloud Support Engineer II in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works well but has a bug which I cannot ignore.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall my experience was good and customer support through my lender was top notch, there are some options that need to be enabled by support and the aforementioned bug that should be worked out and provided by default, however.

This software is easy to use and really does help the home buying process go more smoothly.

There is a bug in the software where the account number that you are supposed to wire funds to can be provided incorrectly if there are too many of the same digit in a row. For me this happened to be three 0s in a row in the account that I was supposed to send to and it only showed two, making me wire money to the wrong account, I almost lost the entire down payment for my house!

Julee K.

We love this team!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent - very happy.

We’ve been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his amazing team for some time now, and have moved our business exclusively to Endpoint. We are so pleased with the service, response and overall professionalism and experience this team has.

We ran into some initial issues that were immediately addressed. Everything is streamlined and is running smoothly.

Nilesh B.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One spot for all

5 letztes Jahr

Very easy system to use, one spot to pick up past and current transactions. The ability to go back to an older transaction and look at statements is super nice.

The way the due tasks and completed tasks displayed on top sliding across is terrible. HOW does one know what tasks are completed by the buyer AND the seller. CW Title has a very nice weekly snapshot that displays very clearly what tasks are completed and what is due by BOTH the buyer and seller. Pls implement this feature... will make this platform nicer to work with

Caleb B.
Vice President in USA

Endpoint Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Endpoint is awesome to work with and provides exceptional customer support. The platform does not have any "bulk," which increases ease of use for all users, regardless of their experience level with technology.

The software is streamlined and easy to use. With readily accessible customer support, problems are easily mediated. In the escrow industry that has not seen any modern changes or updates such as technology, Endpoint has created a platform that brings technological advancements to an outdated industry.

So far our experience has been smooth and enjoyable. We have not experienced any issues.

Megan A.
Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of a System

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love using the system the less I have to call and ask for thing it helps my day to keep moving along.

What I like is that everything is at your fingertips without having to call in and ask for things or send emails.

Sometimes I do have questions and answers do not come back quick enough.

Nick G.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Transparent

5 letztes Jahr

Enpoint provides a simple, easy to use, and understand platform for closing real estate transactions. They have effectively removed the "black box" of Title and Escrow and provided transparency, access, and clarity to home buyers and sellers. Additionally there notification system and responsive customer support make it easy to ensure a transaction is on track for closing. On top of it all, they are doing it for a flat fee regardless of the price of the home.

The only possible drawback I've encountered is other agents having not heard of Endpoint yet and being reluctant to use it. Once they do though - they are converted!

Kay B.
Real Estate Assistant/Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful to transaction management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our clients love the discount fees and the electronic earnest money deposit capability.

Endpoint is relatively new but has been extremely responsive to fixing and refining suggestions. They are always quick to respond. Our real estate customers love the affordable flat rate for services. So, providing this discount opportunity becomes one of our businesses perks.

Anytime there is an improvement needed, it is attended to quickly.

Meg H.
Realtor/Broker in USA

Streamline Escrow

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Take the guess work out of what happening in the escrow closing process with Endpoint. They deliver updates often and keep you informed along the way.
Reasonably priced escrow services.

Clear escrow timeline updates are sent to the broker when clients have completed escrow tasks.

I can’t really think of anything I don’t like about endpoint.

Holley R.
RE Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great for certain client situations

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Was a good solution for sellers who had left the state- easy to have process managed online. I would have liked to have more frequent updates both to myself and the buyer's agent- what docs had been received, when loan docs were in, whether signings had been scheduled, etc.

Everything is online, easy for clients to access and upload information.

Updates along the timeline were not very specific, communication not ideal.

Trisha H.

Confused by this review

5 letztes Jahr

I’m assuming this is in regards to the software that Endpoint uses. I think it’s great. Easy to use.

There are far too many emails. I ended up taking myself off of all emails - there should be a way to decrease though!

Christine Y.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A buyer’s best friend

5 letztes Jahr

We used Endpoint in the buying process of our townhouse last summer. We like its: convenience (can access at any point from any device), safety and privacy (always have to enter code sent to mobile first), ease of use (easy to navigate), and organization (I can always find the documents I need, even now almost a year after closing).

Nothing. It was unbelievably easy to use and so convenient!

Domenick D.
retired, former Director of UX Research @ Chase Bank in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Well-conceived Online platform

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’m impressed that the company I’m working with for the closing of the sale of our home is using a product that automated do much of the process.

Ease of use is excellent—even on the phone. I can quickly and easily sign documents when I’m away from my computer and (as a property seller), I’m happy to do anything to expedite the closing process with my Title Company.

Although I know Endpoint cannot offer “legal” advice (nor can my Title Company), I would appreciate some means of providing a “Summary” or “Purpose” of the document that allows me to read more actively. Also, if there was a way of presenting the docs in “Reader’s Format” on the phone, that would be appreciated. (At least, landscape orientation is implemented, so that’s a help to avoid horizontal scrolling.)

Jorge R.
Tech design in USA
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jorge's review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we were happy with it even with the issues

I love the ease of having everything accessible and in one location. I like being able to pull up any document at any time

We had a really hard time getting our earnest money through because it didnt want to work with our credit union. Ended up mailing the check in

Jason C.
Senior Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: Very positive.

When buying a home, you have to sign so very many forms. End point makes it easy to find, sign, and organize all the documents. We literally couldn't have done it without them.

The To-dos list is a really nice feature that could use some refinement.

Jeremy V.

Fantastic Escrow New Comer

5 letztes Jahr

The automatic notifications & inclusion of the TC company has been the real game-changer. Never have had to ask for any docs or updates.

You do have to log in to get docs. Would be nice if attachments were included on the email notifications.

Aileen Z.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use real time response

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall good experience. Not over yet, so want to close first, then give a review

Easy to set up and download app, real-time response for chat

Had specific question and wanted to email escrow, cc my buyers. Wasn’t able to share using app, so all can see