Filtern nach:

Über T4 Program

T4|YIP erleichtert das Planen, Ausführen und Verwalten von Innovationsprojekten. Setze Ideen in die Praxis um.

Erfahre mehr über T4 Program

Esther V.
Esther V.
Innovation Booster in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic combination of online training and intensive coaching

Kommentare: T4 helped me to develop and value a business idea before I put it to market. After our research, we concluded that the idea would not be a commercial success for our business. Without T4, we either would have put this to market (which would have wasted our time, energy and money) or we would have stayed in the 'what if' mode for a few years. With T4, in just a few weeks, we concluded to focus our energy on other more valuable innovation projects.

I believe the combination between the T4 online training and innovation management software together with the offered intensive coaching is very valuable. The program guides you through a process that forces you to investigate and develop your innovative ideas thoroughly. Together with coaching from the T4 team coaches, this helps your organization to develop ideas into strong business cases.

T4 has many modules that your innovation team can run. There are so many options, that at first it can feel somewhat overwhelming. Luckily, the T4 coaches help you navigate and set up your first assignments, guiding you through the platform and prepping you to use it correctly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review and feedback! Comments like yours are invaluable in our attempts to improve the ease of use of our system with each iteration. So, we hope that when you come back with a next project, you will be thrilled by our progress in this area!

Sherry L.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Program!

Kommentare: Great experience ! I gained a lot of knowledge regarding business. I would highly recommend this program!

I am in healthcare so I am not used to the business side of things as I typically do not handle those aspects of my practice. This program was superb for teaching me the other side of my career. I was taught how to accurately assess items such as finances, billing, interviewing, and how to think from a business perspective. It definitely made me think outside of the box which was worth it as it taught me so much!

The only con to the software was that it is not perfect for the healthcare industry. There are many items that the program would expect you to know that are not common knowledge to healthcare professionals. For example, I am not familiar with the work flow after I bill for my visit. It is hard to input information into the program if you do not have that working knowledge.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review and feedback! We love helping medical professionals like you and compliment your knowledge of the patient needs and possible solutions, with organizational and project aspects that need to be taking into consideration to bring an idea to practice successfully. Delivering great care alone is no longer good enough, it also needs to be financially rewarding. Innovators from all kinds of backgrounds, healthcare, law, consulting, and government participate make use of our program. Therefore, we never take for granted that terminology is known, so we appreciate your comments as those help us to further improve our offering. We are looking forward to working with you to create more modules that are tailored to the healthcare domain and that will further help future innovators like yourself navigate their industry even better.

Donita P.
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Turns Innovation into New Products & Services

Kommentare: Our firm was attempting to launch a new product in a very unreasonably short amount of time. Many moving parts and opinions were wrestled to the ground using this solution. As we were applying for a grant as a part of the launch, this software has been invaluable at helping us achieve this goal.

Well thought out product that guides users through the processes of creating an innovation inside their company. Often good ideas go to innovation groups to die, but this service turns innovation into reality!

UI is a bit clunky, but not so distracting that it takes away from the overall value. I know the company is constantly improving so expect UI to improve over the next few months.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback. We are indeed constantly improving the UI and are very grateful for suggestions made by users like you.