Über Octopus CRM

All-in-one-LinkedIn-Software, mit der Nutzer automatisierte Verkaufstrichter auf LinkedIn erstellen und die Verkaufsprognose verbessern können.

Erfahre mehr über Octopus CRM

Comparatively easy setup, super cost-effective, works smoothly.

There is a limit to the number of users you can pull into a single list, not sure if this is a software problem or LinkedIn.

Bewertungen zu Octopus CRM

Octopus CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 271 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Octopus CRM bereits verwendet?

James
James
Director of Demand Generation
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A whole lot of bang for your buck

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sebastian
Head of Sales in Deutschland
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Betrug

Kommentare: Betrügerunternehmen zockt ohne Erlaubnis die Kreditkarten seiner Kunden ab

Nichts...Achtung Betrügerunternehmen...zockt die Kreditkarten seiner Kunden ohne Berechtigung und jenseits der Vereinbarung ab.

Betrügerunternehmen welches die Kreditkarten seiner Kunden abzockt.

Ryan
Ryan
Executive Director in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scaled Meaningful Connections, a Partnership Maker's Dream CRM

Kommentare: From the trial, to support Q&A, and through to the purchase of the OctopusCRM I have had no complaints and I've have already recommended it to several friends. I highly recommend this product.

The past 3 months of using Octopus has quadrupled my connections. I've paid "expert LinkedIn" consultants far more to achieve far less. Octopus automated messaging once connected went a long way to warming up leads prior to the first initial call. From what I've discovered there is no better, less expensive, way to automate connections and communications on LinkedIn.

One feature I would like to see added is the ability to further filter a list once the list is imported to Octopus. In order to reach out to the most appropriate contacts it is important to filter out unnecessary outreach and get more "shots on goal".

Tyler
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Total game changer

Kommentare: LinkedIn is the only social platform that my company uses on a daily basis. When I found Octopus it was a total game changer. It has given me more time to grow my business and make me lots of money. Just to be candid I have about 15 clients and over half of them were because of Octopus.

I love that it runs in the background and it gives me time to focus on other things all while growing my business.

It would be great to have a like or comment section.

Joe
IT Directot in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Octopus crm

Kommentare: I will not recommend it at all. Not user friendly

Best thing about this software is the KPIs and the categorization that has for stats performance

The worst thing about it cant do specific templates and the worst when to close a ticket, many things system force to go through before closing or resolving. Resolving tickets stays for days in the pool that doesnt make any sense to keep them there.

Michelle
Sales in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A MUST HAVE tool

Kommentare: I am super happy. I have increased my network by over 500 and have set 20+ appointments

I love how you can manage your messaging on several different levels to make each message you send personal and relevant

The set up can be somewhat confusing - the language can be

Jason
Managing Direcotr in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the software and the customer service and attention is awesome!

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support quickly helps when necessary.

The training videos could be a little better. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make shorter videos?

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great Product

Being able to send LinkedIn connections and a follow-up message on autopilot

The message personalization is limited and you can only send one follow-up message.

Jared
Jared
Sales Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No Automation

Kommentare: Customer service is horrible. I was forced to upgrade because the lowest version had extremely limited features. Upon upgrading to "premium" I mistakenly clicked the annual option for the upgrade. I didn't realize for a week until the annual subscription posted on my account!! I explained what happened to customer service and they refused to adjust despite still being in the first month of an annual subscription! This shows me they have little faith in their product to keep customers coming back, I think they're right. I'm not pleased with their customer service or the application. Now I'm out nearly $300 for something I used for 2 weeks and will never use again. Stay away!

I would not recommend this product. It puts leads in buckets.

Every single actions needs to be connected to another action. You have to manually move leads from one section to another to get the application to work. This is not automation but more of manual lead sequence management. The tool requires you to have the linkedin up and running and often times takes over multiple chrome tabs. There are no features worth having at any of the levels but premium. Even with premium you spend quite a bit of time setting up the "automation".

Roman
Roman
QA Engineer in Ukraine
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In overall, I`m pretty much satisfied with the quality of services Octopus team provides me with.

Kommentare: I really don`t know what to say apart from that - it`s simply a solid and reliable, not overpriced tool for my marketing needs which makes the work done.

Good balance between the number of functions available and ease of their usage(There just enough functions available and they are all quite accessible for understanding).

I`d like to have some advanced tutorials, strategies perhaps on how to utilize the CRM in a better, more productive way.

Mouad
Mouad
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Got the basics done right

Kommentare: If you don't need A/B testing or a step by step workflow. OctopusCRM is functional and simple to use.

It's simple and fast to get setup and start using. Although there is a tiny learning curve, there is always a video tutorial or training available.

Lacks an intuitive workflow/funnel builder and A/B testing messages.

Ishtiaque
Ishtiaque
Business Development Representative in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Automate your LinkedIn reach and engage with a lot!

Kommentare: Absolutely LOVE me my Octopus CRM - It has simplified my outreach strategies and have enabled my LinkedIn profile to have a lot more visitors leading to more credibility in the market.

The system has its own restrictions in place that does not breach LinkedIn’s engagement policies. That means whenever you are trying to send too many connection requests or messages to people, Octopus will automatically stop you from getting banned on LinkedIn! Also my prospects love personalised connection messages, they love that we are visiting them, endorsing them and then sending them follow up messages to connect with our business too! It’s a must have for any serious salesperson.

It’s sometimes a little hard to track which people you have engaged with and which you haven’t. I wish it came with its own data visualisation CRM.

Terry
Co-founder in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely the best!

Kommentare: I've tried many other LinkedIn CRM products and I was never happy with any of them until I discovered Octopus. I started with the free trial. I was so impressed on Day 1 of the trial that I knew I was going to become a customer. I opted for the annual option. I was able to grow my connections from around 1,000 to well over 3,400 (as of this review) in less than a couple months. And I was able to engage in actual conversations that have led to product demos, trials, and a few purchases of our SaaS platform that sells for over five figures. Anyone that says you cannot generate sales on LinkedIn is wrong. The reason "they" are wrong is because "they" don't have a connection, awareness, engagement, conversion system in place. Octopus helps automate a lot of that process. But you still need to understand your audience and how to solve their problems.

The ease of use and the ability to create campaign flows.

It's not really a con. But it would be nice to pre-populate campaigns and set times for them to launch. However, you are required to be logged into LinkedIn and when Octopus runs, it opens a new tab. So I understand why it can't be set up for a future run date. But it sure would be nice!

Frank
Agency owner in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for contact

Kommentare: Built multiple sales funnels and have closed several agents for recruiting to my company

Great tool allows you to quickly and efficiently connect to LinkedIn users in a mass scale. Also allows you to create a targeted sales funnel with in seconds

Cvs file download doesn’t include the contacts phone nor email

Ovidiu
Business Development Manager in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for LinkedIn automation

Kommentare: Octopus CRM is our favorite tool when it comes to lead generation on LinkedIn and the overall experience with it is really good.

What I like about Octopus that it's very simple to learn, understand and use. Also, they have a great customer support team, always ready to give a hand. Very nice people always over-delivering, they are great and this makes Octopus CRM even better.

I use Octopus CRM daily for more than a year and what I have noticed is that they don't really update their products, which is a great product but there is always room for improvement.

Javier
Financial Planner in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I had used other softwares

Kommentare: Its been good but i am wanting the features i mentioned above as this would make it easier for us to use

the ability to be able to engage more with the prospects by being able to insert things like their title, company and even endorse their skills

I dont like how you have to mannually go to each message and select how many you want to send. It would be a massive massive improvement if you could set a delay on when the message sent and therefore have the whole funnel completely automated For example step send connection. Step 2 send 3 days later. Step 5 send 3 days later etc. That would be fantastic....you can do this automation on other software The second thing would be really good if you could group all steps under one funnel. This would make it really easy to split test and create seperate funnels . You would have a really valuable CRM and would be a fetaure i would pay extra for.

Julie
Sales in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

E-commerce Integration Solutions

Kommentare: For the most part has been functioning well

Streamlined connectivity with retail POS system and e-commerce

Interface can be basic and reloading times can be slow at times

Hanne
Digital Marketing Consultant in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Better practices

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good, except for those details that I think would make the lead attraction work process even easier and more controlled from start to finish. What I would most like is to have an option where I can configure the time that I give to wait for each process of the campaign until launching the next one.
THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

What I liked the most is the ease of automating and the personal nature of each of its processes. It has allowed me to increase my number of contacts greatly and in an optimized way.

I think my strongest suggestion would be if there was a calendar that would allow me to see the progress of each of my campaigns from the different buyer people, and take my programming on a scheduled basis so as not to get lost along the way. Another detail is that suddenly I have not been able to link the process follow-up. "Presentation, thanks for connecting, corporate mail, farewell" in a simple way.

Marketing Director in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Never Ending Ocean of LinkedIn Leads!

Kommentare: I have had nothing short of an amazing experience with Octopus CRM. I accidentally signed up with an incorrect email address and they fixed that for me quite quickly, which I was thankful for!

I like how well integrated each module can be with each other module. There are too many great features to list here!

The only thing I'd love to see that is not currently implemented would be the ability to automate 100% of all campaigns in some way. I understand that this would require a lot of custom programming to accomplish though!

Monika
Director of Partner Development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good product, terrible customer service

Kommentare: The plug works well enough. Considered switch because there is NO customer support.

It is very easy to use and learn.

No customer service support. I have reached out over 3 times and never heard back from a single person. Does not sync with Saleforce and I have no customer service that can assist with finding solutions with connecting my CRM.

Paul
CEO in USA

Surprisingly Efficient

Kommentare: We invest heavily in a our Agency Toolkit to ensure we're giving our clients access to the best available tools to meet their needs. Octopus CRM, unlike their competitors, was easy to use right out the gate, no steep learning curve, and very easy to implement. Like most automation tools, you worry about breaking any platform rules, but Octopus CRM has built in good failsafes to avoid abuse, and our clients value that.

- Easy To Set Up & Use, Just Set It & Forget It - Good Pricing - Integration With Zapier - Good Failsafes to Avoid Linkedin Platform Abuse

Would love to see some of the automation features improved, but there's not much to compare it to, so not much to complain about.

Jennifer
Managing Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

I have a LinkedIn Recruiter seat and so I use that for building projects and sending InMails. However, Octopus CRM has been fantastic for increasing my candidate outreach in building my network. I set up over 20 new candidate interviews with highly qualified candidates within the first couple of weeks of using the software. Being able to send batch connection requests with personal messages has been a time saver and a great benefit.

Because I have a LinkedIn Recruiter seat, I only use the lowest tier of Octopus CRM. I do with that at the base level you could build have "projects" because it would be useful to me to be able to build and import multiple connection lists and then modify the emails separately. Right now, I have to import and then run all connections on a specific list, then go back and run a new search and do the same all over again if I want to change up my messaging and not mix up the contacts. I don't need all of the other features of the tier that has projects so I can't justify the cost for that move just to get projects.

Adam
Blogger in Polen
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Great tool for anybody who runs campaigns on LinkedIn

Kommentare: I use Octopus regularly as a part of marketing automation for professional blog. I never had any technical problems and customer service was always available to explain how to better use the tool. I can recommend Octopus to anybody who wants to have an impact on LinkedIn.

Octopus easily allows to run personalized mass-message campaign for your followers. It was of great help when I promoted my blog Logistykapoprostu.pl for the first time.

I would appreciate if further automation functions were developed (like auto withdraw invitation after few weeks etc.).

Tom
SDR in Schweden
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for Social Selling

Kommentare: In general it has been really useful for contacting potential prospects. The way I have found it useful that I didn't expect, was that I actually use it to find new companies, rather than mass contact people from prospects that already exist. I will run a SN search for a job title in an industry, connect with all of them and a lot of them will be new companies I've not prospected before and I have already got a warm lead when they accept the connection request.

I really liked the ability to create campaigns and directly target groups out of sales navigator. A job that would have taken me hours a week via SN now takes me five minutes of setup, then happens in the background. It is really useful to be able to target large groups at once and it's super useful that Octopus will warn you before you hit the LI limits for activities. I have added approximately 2000 new connections in the last month and a half and haven't been blocked once.

It was difficult to figure out how to use it completely at the beginning, without my colleague who had used it for a while showing me.

Nykki
Business Performance Advisor in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Build your Brand

Kommentare: My personal network has grown by 30%. My audience is seeing my posts, messages, and I have 2 new prospects per week as a direct result of using Octopus CRM daily.

Octopus CRM is easy to use and automated to capture target prospects. I can invite LinkedIn users to connect, message them to meet, endorse them to build rapport, and expand my audience within my network.

I wish that the service team could speak with me when I have questions. The email responses are prompt, but not as dynamic for helping me. I haven't been able to fully use the software and I'd like to.

Andrew
Director in UK

Octopus CRM - Trusted LinkedIn Automation Tool

A very seamless process, the software is great for reaching out to prospects on LinkedIn quickly. Campaigns can be created which run in the background, and the software is fast and efficient. To date it has been the main part of all of our LinkedIn campaigns in generating leads for us and our clients. Highly recommended - and we've tried a few!?

Some of the tutorials are not easy to understand, especially with regards to creating sales funnels.