Über GoRamp

Abonnementbasierte (SAS) Online-Software für Fracht- und Zeitfenstermanagement (Dock Scheduling).

Erfahre mehr über GoRamp

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie GoRamp bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Olegas V.
CEO in Litauen
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Saved time for operational tasks & improved traceability

Kommentare: I am very pleased that we have launched GoRamp solution for our company. Already in the first weeks we managed to notice the result – saved a lot of working time and enabled convenient traceability with all the necessary information in one place. And most importantly, it satisfied employees, whose work day has certainly become easier and simpler – it is extremely important to me as a company manager.

I can mention these Pros: 1) Easy of use 2) Quick setup & adaptation to our business needs 3) Changes are made quickly & easily, i.e: if we need to open another account for a new warehouse 4) During one year we didn't experience any software downtime or bugs.

Since our partnership with GoRamp was a great match, I cannot mention any Cons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Alpega TMS, TRANSPOREON und C3 Reservations

Aliona K.
Purchasing Manager in Litauen
Baumaterial, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saved 50% of time for our operational tasks

Kommentare: We have been using the GoRamp system for over a year and it is hard to imagine a return to old working principles. We save 50 percent of our working time in the first months of work! With this solution, we expanded our carrier contact range, which we would not have managed before due to limited time resources, which undoubtedly resulted in cost savings. The system is very simple and clear! We hope to continue our successful cooperation ”

It was very easy, I've started using the system in a few hours, however I had to explain our staff about the software, but I guess that's the same with every new software.

Currently we are not missing any features

Antwort von GoRamp

Thank you Aliona! It's a pleasure to help your business grow.

Vaidotas L.
Chief of Logistics in Litauen
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

With GoRamp we became faster & were able to win more shipments

Kommentare: We started using GoRamp as transportation service provider thanks to one of our manufacturing customers. We are excited to be able to provide a better quality service to our customers and build a stronger partnership. GoRamp fully covers all the communication you need with your customer – so we and our customers can work more efficiently and quickly. We recommend this solution to both manufacturing companies and their transportation partners.”

1)Simply yet effective public shipment auction 2) It enabled us to win more shipments & increase our capacities 3) Simplifies the client to carrier communication

No cons to mention, I think it's the feature of transport procurement

Antwort von GoRamp

Hello Vaidotas! Thank you so much for leaving the review.

Frits H.
Production Planner in Litauen
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use & inexpensive

Since it's a SAS online software, we didn't need any installation, just accessed the needed URL and send the invitation to our carriers. Literally, it took me an just an hour to understand how everything works completely. Also, I was informed that various API integrations are possible.

To be honest, I cannot mention and cons right now, the tool is very simple and has the features most small or medium size companies would need.

Dirk R.
Transport Manager in Litauen
Verpackung und Container, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Eliminated Truck Queues

We were looking for dock scheduling software and chose GoRamp, because it offered: 1. Fast & Easy setup 2. Flexible subscription price 3. We enjoyed Communication with with GoRamp sales representatives We quickly achieved these results: 1. Eliminated Truck Queues 2. Decreased driver waiting time 3. Optimized Processes 4. Increased Warehouse Efficiency I recommend GoRamp.

Some software competitors had more features