Filtern nach:

Über Culverdocs

Transform your data collection! A perfect fit for all businesses, small and large. Automate your business with mobile and web forms.

Erfahre mehr über Culverdocs

Callum C.
Regional Director in UK

A+++ Review

Kommentare: Very professional and like to follow up offering additional support.

It is so easy to change / adapt the software to how you like it. Very simple to use.

There is no cons for this software. All very easy to use and adapt.

Jackie J.
Regional Manager in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: The difference when completing wages has been huge using the Time & Attendance App. We used to do everything manually which was very long winded and we had to rely on the supervisors on site giving the information. Time sheets were sent into the office, they were hand written and were not always legible or accurate. With the T&A this has meant that it is all on line, actual hours are clocked and we get live information. We are now also able to do additional wages on the forms which has eradicated another system of forms and also gives us the employee details on hand rather than having to look them up to insert into the form. The customer service is also prompt and professional. I am very impressed with Culverdocs and highly recommend it.

The system is very easy to use and has made the payment of wages not only easier but also much more accurate. It also ensures that the shift times have been completed as contracted and it picks up any absences which may have not been reported through. In addition, the cleaning operatives on remote sites can be monitored more closely and safely especially if they are lone workers. You can check when they have come on site and also when they leave.

Nothing negative to report as this system covers everything that was required

Ryan P.
Managing Director in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Heating engineer happy with new bespoke management system for service and maintenance portfolio

Kommentare: We have transformed the management of our servicing portfolio and in doing so have improved our efficiency at booking in our servicing on the due date and keeping our clients confident that they are in good hands. We have undoubtedly maximised the amount of services that we capture. Just because you have 375 services on your servicing spreadsheet, it doesn't mean you will service 375 appliances that year. But with Culverdocs we can rest assured that the ones that we don't capture are down to the client and not because they jumped our net and we forgot to phone them.

I liked the clean and simple look of the app and web portal, this makes the experience as intuitive and stress free as possible. I also liked how much it has helped us as a company organise and manage our servicing portfolio, we used to use an excel spreadsheet and the information was difficult to access and we would regularly miss anual services costing us hundreds if not thousands of pounds every year. We used to carry a stack of about 6" worths of forms in the front of every van, now we have one iPad which enables us to access every form we could ever need all customised to our need. When the engineer completes a form using Culverdocs the office staff and client are instantly emailed the certificate before the van pulls out of their driveway.

I'm afraid I don't have any negative feedback, I know we are supposed to write something even if it is small but short of making something up I simply cannot say a single bad word on this product. Throughout the development of the app we found a few issues such as image quality and small tweaks that we needed fixed on the forms. These were carried out immediately by Culverdocs and pushed out to the iPads instantly ensuring my engineers were not standing doing nothing costing me money. I don't think I would get this service with many other companies.

Chris H.
Director in UK
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlining our business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The main benefits for us as a business is that it has allowed us to streamline our processes, eliminate double handling and gives a much more professional view of our business to new and existing customers.

We find the system extremely easy to use and the ability to adapt and change our forms as we need is excellent. We found that prior to this we were using paper based forms and these were easily misplaced, damaged, illegible (depending on conditions when written) and often involved re-writing them prior to sending to customers or filing, not to mention the scanning, saving, emailing, etc. We also find the ability to add pictures into the forms saves us time and allows for a more detailed report to be completed.

We haven’t experience any issues so far but feel the design can be a little dated. We have spoken to the team and we are now working with them on the new design which is looking great.

Zack M.
Operations Manager in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Product I Found & Training was superb!

Kommentare: After having multiple issues with hours not being adhered to by staff, I needed a solution quickly. i spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from culverdocs who ran through everything that he could offer. I was worried at first of the difficulty my staff would have trying to learn how to use the app (some don't and have never had smartphones!) and for myself to set it up correctly however, after the demo session and training which was provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team, I very quickly got the hang of creating new forms. the process is so simple! I'd just like to say a big thank you for helping me from start to finish. the support team are fantastic and the response times are brilliant!

The culverdocs application seemed to be able to do everything I needed! At first I used it for cleaners to clock into mobile and static sites, this then led to further features being customised to what I wanted it to do.

Honestly, I couldn't find anything i didn't like about the culverdocs app. the only thing that annoyed me was the fact I didn't find it sooner!

Charlene M.
Office Manager in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Recommending Culverdocs

Kommentare: When we first started writing our 'wish' list for our software development, we covered everything from auditing to facial recognition and so much more in between. I can honestly say that all aspects of our requests have been covered. Our business never stands still. Culverdocs have provided a second-to-none experience and I would highly recommend.

The processes are all very user friendly.

I have to say, I don't have a negative to input.

Henry C.
I.T & Automation Specialist in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic, bespoke software that has streamlined and improved our business already

Kommentare: The team at CulverDocs are brilliant. As much as we like the product, it is the people behind it that sold it to us and continue to do so. I worked closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on our project to implement CulverDocs into our recruitment business; I cannot fault his professionalism, enthusiasm or knowledge when it comes not only his product, but I.T/Business in general. If we see room for improvement, want something added or change a way we want to do something - if you have a vision, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team will do their best to make it happen (he hasn't said no yet!) I am excited to continue working with them on our current project and other ideas in the future.

CulverDocs is customisable, user-friendly, dynamic and bespoke. I am still mind-blown that we were able to find an affordable software solution, that surpassed what we could have imagined to find in terms of features, customisation and integration. We are still in early days of using CulverDocs, but the more we use it, the more potential we see for it across different areas of our business.

Nothing negative to say at this time - A*

Caroline G.
Recruitment Consultant in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for our business and team

Kommentare: Brilliant service as always. if there is a document we need adding to the app we know we can enquire and always have a positive response.

Very easy to use as all forms can be sent remotely. The design and layout makes it very simple to use. Once the forms are completed it is then sent to our payroll team and they receive it looking organised. It makes communication between our area managers who are rarely in the office and the management team very easy.

Nothing that our staff have yet picked up on.

Kev K.
Head of compliance & manufacturing in UK
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great App, great service. All i need in my reporting portfolio at the touch of a buttong

Kommentare: the ease of use is amazing, just what i need - no issues that i have seen, its really easy and simple to use

Ease of use is great - so simple to use

there are no cons that i can see so far. all is good

Elad A.
Director in UK

LOVE IT!

Kommentare: A great company with personal customer service and a solution-driven approach. Very happy with their products and services. Highly recomended.

EASY TO SETUP. EASY TO USE. WORKS SEAMLESSLY. RESPONSIVE AND FRIENDLY SUPPORT. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.

HAS IT'S LIMITATIONS DUE TO BEING BASED ON WORD BUT WE MANAGED TO GET AROUND MOST OF THESE LIMITATIONS.

Sandra D.
Recruitment Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The Best solution for online forms!

Kommentare: Amazing program.

Very easy to use, straight forward! Easy to train on this program

I haven't found any issues as yet. Very happy Customer