Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Erfahrungen

Über Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

Acronis Cyber Protect ist die einzige Service Provider-Lösung, die KI-gestützt Data Protection und Cyber Security kombiniert.

Erfahre mehr über Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

Ease of use, brand reputation, reliability of product.

No easy way to troubleshoot just why a backup job would be failing.

Bewertungen zu Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

3,6
4,0

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud bereits verwendet?

Derek
Derek
vCIO & Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

3-2-1 Backup is not optional for self-employed

Kommentare: I have Acronis installed on 5 devices: 2 smartphones, 1 desktop, and 2 laptops. which is perfect for me, my business, and personal backups. great product for self-employed!

Acronis has always been an industry standard with imaging and ease of use. I have been using a version of the product since 2005! Software has a small footprint, easy to install, easy to use, and it just works.

Pricing over the years has varied, and when the Acronis Cloud product first came out, it was unlimited storage, and the following year, it was discontinued and storage costs drove the pricing. I get it about storage, but also dislike the fact that I have to maintain the software, storage, files ect versus the set-it-and-forget-it capability I had gotten used to.

Senior Integration Consultant in Kanada

Acronis for MSPs

The ease of use to add clients and install agents

If you use it from distribution and not directly, reaching support is a bit challenging

Georgi
Software Solutions Expert in Bulgarien

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

All in one complex solution, that combines multiple solutions with one centralized console

Cannot find any cons about this solution :)

Patrick
Owner in Schweiz

The system is more or less easy to use, but pray not to run into any problems.

The user interface has improved the most. Easy to handle and clean designed, you will find what you are looking for.

Together with the Hyper-V agent you always need some further "local" agents for Exchange or SQL. With this agents instlled the VM shows up twice (one from the local agent and one from Hyper-V agent). This confuses the user and it get worse when it comes to agent updates - there the one machine can show the actual version wehre the other remains on the pervious build. Mac agent still causes more problems than the Windows versions. When comes the XenServer integration as we have them for Hyper-V and Vmware??? I miss a link between the Alerts with the error logs and the support article in the Acronis knowledge base.

Pres in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

A good option

It came with my package. I never had it find a problem, but then again that could be because it works.

Never felt 100% assured that it was doing its job.

ERP Software Implementation Specialist in USA

Set it, Forget it, and Know That Your Important Data is Backup Up

Kommentare: I've been using Acronis backup products for nearly a decade, and their Cloud backup solution for about two years. I use it on a few computers, and it works very well on all of them! I typically use it to create a full image backup to a USB drive when I first get (and configure) a new computer, and then do automatic, file-level backups to the cloud on a daily basis.

Acronis Backup Cloud is straight-forward to install and setup on your computer, then runs quietly in the background, and includes robust ransomware detection. It also has a cloud-based management console which allows you to manage and restore from your web browser. There are some great plans for those of us who want to use it on multiple computers. I also called their support to handle a minor issue, and they got it resolved very quickly for me.

The only thing that I wish was better, is using the web-based management console to mange backups that from multiple computers. It seems like it groups all of the files together in a mass, single directly, and I'd like to see this be able to be separated by computer name, etc.

Dan
Dan
Chief Operating Officer, and HIPAA Privacy Officer in USA

The partner of ours that drives the most growth

Kommentare: Disaster recovery, ransomware protection, and sleep at night.

Acronis delivers backup and disaster recovery services that span from simple local backups, to encrypted, virtualizable backups both locally and to the cloud. Support is very good. Acronis comes out with new disaster recovery solutions that are affordable for our clients fairly regularly. Backup and disaster recovery, through Acronis, has driven quite a bit of growth over the past several years.

The website requires a lot of clicks, but over time I've seen vast improvements to the web portal.

Luke
Luke
Service Technician in USA

Acronis Cloud backup has been easy to configure, and a great product for our MSP customers!

Acronis has been easy to configure and reliable for offsite backup solution. The ability to integrate with RMM solutions has been greatly beneficial for our company and the companies we support. The reliability of the offsite backups, ease of restoration, and consistency of backups make this product one of the top on our list.

Could use a little more direct customer support. Perhaps additional methods of initial seeding, but otherwise the product is pretty solid.

Amar
Amar
IT Administrator in Indien
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best product for Data Backup and Recovery

Kommentare: Great experience with Acronid cloud

Easy to deployment and use with server for backup and recovery purposes

Internet bandwidth uses for backup over cloud

Shane
Server/Network Specialist in USA

Works for the most part. Technical support could be more responsive and helpful.

Kommentare: being able to tell people they have backup software is installed.

The option to backup full disk images is nice. Process to restore data in the event of an emergency is fairly easy.

Interface is slow. Successful restores are not consistent. Backup jobs and clients seem to break at random. Technical support is slow to respond (I've put in tickets and have gone a week without hearing anything concrete on the status of their investigation).

Bill
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Very flexible backup and recovery package

Kommentare: Have tested most of the business backup solutions out there. Acronis hit the sweet spot in terms of features and availability. It's available through distribution so you can pay for only what you use. It's multi-tenant for MSPs. Backed up Windows and Linux desktops and servers. It allows for local and/or cloud storage.

Multi-platform! Very flexible in the types of backups (full, incremental, differential), the retention policies, the storage destinations, etc.

While it is able to restore to a virtual machine, this is something you'll want to try ahead of any need for it. There's a bit of prep work to do to get a VM restore to work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MSP360 Managed Backup, Macrium Reflect, ShadowProtect und Datto SIRIS

Matt
CEO in USA

Overall great product and service! User interface needs a little tweaking.

Kommentare: The software has allowed my company to backup and restore critical client data, when computers and servers decide to stop functioning. You can restore data to another device with different hardware without a problem. You can also restore directly from the cloud servers, so it saves a lot of time, stress, lost productivity and lost profit.

The software works very well. It protects our companies and clients data. Easy to restore data from local or through the internet with boot media. Easy to install the backup client and setup reoccurring backup schedules. The data backed up is always complete and not corrupted. Would recommend the software to anyone!

The web portal interface needs a little tweaking. For example, to increase or decrease the storage space available to a user, you have to change it in 2 spots, not just one. So, if you don't do it in both, the size with remain as it is. Also, the interface locks up and stops responding at times. For the value the software offers, I will deal with the cons!

Tyler
Technical Support Specialist in USA

It's a pretty robust software that's easy to set up and customize to each customer.

Kommentare: It's so much more customizable and flexible than other backup software we've used in the past, and offers much easier management. I get email alerts if there are more than 3 days with a backup failure, and can see what the error message was within the email so if it was something like a disc not being connected, I don't have to log in to the management software or the server, I can just give the office a call and check in with them.

You can easily tailor it to exactly your specific needs, and adjust those over time without having to remake the entire backup plan.

The latest update made the management interface a lot slower to load and to navigate. While it's clean and logical where things are located, it's just slower than it used to be, and requires drilling down through multiple layers, adding loading after loading. This occurs on all computers within our office and at my home office, and here we're getting 359.9 down and 73.1 up, so I really can't imagine it's an issue on my end. Hopefully this is fixed in a future update of the management portal.

Peter
Staff Accountant/IT in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No news is good news

Kommentare: Peace of mind!

I like that I don't have to think about my backups being done. I used to have to manually back up to a hard drive then I moved to a more automated system but still had to baby sit it. With Acronis I don't have to do anything unless I get an email saying there is some sort of problem. I have Acronis managing my onsite as well as offsite backups and I love knowing that my critical data is safe.

Sometimes the error messages I receive from a failed backup are a little confusing/unclear. There will be times when a backup runs for several hours and then I get an email saying there was not enough free space on my local backup machine. Couldn't it have predicted that ahead of time by simply running a size query for the target backup as well as the source?

Jason
Senior Technical Engineer in Südafrika

Amazing experience best backup and disaster recovery solution on the market

Capability of restoring is on a next level, does not matter what it is Acronis can restore it in the event of a disaster. The ease of use when setting up is also a big plus as it is a few click and you are up and running backups.

There is no Acronis data center in South Africa, also no local support. Apart from that there is no cons to using the product it just works and does what I expect it to do. I would just recommend a stronger presence in South Africa as it is a big draw back.

Chase
Technician in USA

Customer service is an absolute joke and near impossible to get a response in a timely manner.

Kommentare: A solid backup solution when it works. Once it works it tends to stay working. The only issues is if it's not working, you will have to figure it out on your own, next to no support!

The software does exactly what it was made for and fairly straightforward to use. Recovery is very quick and seamless.

Not necessarily the software, but the support is almost non-existent. We put in tickets and it takes days to get responses. Probably the worst customer service we've ever experienced. As a business partner, you think you would get back to them in a timely manner when they are having issues with the backups not working a little faster than within 4 to 5 DAYS!

Joshua
IT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Solid backups, reliable restores

Kommentare: Overall this has saved us a couple of time from human error that could have set up back a lot of hours of work.

The ability to dig into a backup and retrieve a file without having to download the entire backup is just awesome. I've used this feature multiple times and it's fantastic.

The admin layout took some getting used to, once you've got it, it's very functional and it makes sense, for me though it took me a couple of tries to grab hold of.

Network Engineer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Backup is a lifesaving backup solution.

What I like most is that the backups can be saved almost anywhere. If I have a large dataset, I can opt for physical data shipping so I can create the first job on a local NAS, ship to Acronis, and then incremental jobs will go over my pipe after that. It works flawlessly every time.

What I like least is that I cannot go and fix some errors myself. I like to be hands on but due to the nature of Acronis BC, it can be difficult to find where the error may be originating from. That being said, Acronis support is amazing and more than happy to review my system logs to help me out.

Eli
Centralized Services Manager in USA

Peace of Mind Without a Lot of Management

Kommentare: Overall, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud keeps systems protected without a lot of management. It has been a good experience using the product.

Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud allows us to keep all critical systems backed up and protected. The cloud backup feature allows backups to complete anywhere without the need to worry about physical drive connections.

Depending on Internet connection speed, backups can take a long time or not complete at all. Be sure all users have sufficient Internet connections.

Director Of Platform Architects in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We've been using Acronis Backup Cloud to backup VMs located in public cloud environments.

Agent deployments and updates are very straightforward, and the backup policy has just the right amount of configurable options without being overwhelming or confusing.

The API methods available are primarily focused on tenant/customer entity management vs. management of the actual backup policies and agents. This is on Acronis' road map however, and they've been making steady improvements since we began using the product.

Jeremy
Sr Service Technician in USA

I have been using Acronis for years, the cloud feature is seamless and makes backups easy

the unattended features offered, including the cloud backup storage and regular scheduling, make backups only a secondary concern

the recovery process can often be slow , and a download may take more time than we would like for emergency situations

Senior Field Engineer in UK

Scaleable cloud backup solution

The interface is unfussy and easy to install on clients. Offers lots of flexibility in backup schedules and destinations. The restore process is very simple and effective.

Can be pricey depending on circumstances.

Mauro
Senior Analyst IT Administration in Kanada
Molkerei, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Acronis simplicity

Kommentare: One of the most straight forward and seamless imaging and backup software I've ever used. Anyone can use it

The simplicity of it using the software for personal or business use.

Nothing so far! I have never run into any issues using Acronis.

CEO in USA

Expensive at first glance, but worth it

There are so many features, from ransomware active protection, to cloud disaster recovery, to even including a notary service using blockchain tech. Plus, features are being added continuously..

Support from Acronis themselves is hard to come by, so you'll need a local IT service provider that's been trained and is familiar with the product and it's features.

Brian
Facility Supervisor in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Cloud

Kommentare: Love the product! Easy to configure, backup, and restore.

I have Fiber internet now and the upload of data to the cloud backup service is super quick and reliable. Restoring a backup was super helpful recently even though I had only lost a single file.

Internet access is required and your backup and restore speeds are entirely dependent on the WAN network.