Filtern nach:

Über Arrendale

TA+ assists clinics, community hospitals, MTSO's, and health systems, including Acute, Medical, Behavioral Health, and Social Services.

Erfahre mehr über Arrendale

Sunil B.
VP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essential Tool For Managing Transcription Workflow and Processes

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using TA+ has allowed us to automate and streamline our transcription business which has led to increased productivity and efficiency.

The software Transcript Advantage (TA+) is user-friendly and the interface allows users to manage all aspects of transcription workflow and processes including managing users, document types, jobs, reports and billing. A turn-key solution for managing a transcription company.

The software is only compatible with Internet Explorer web browser, which is not a big deal since our office staff was familiar with this web browser.

letztes Jahr

Hey Sunil, Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our system. There is a free extension for Google Chrome called IE Tab, and while it is active, TA+ can be utilized fully in Chrome. Viewing and editing documents does require Internet Explorer or the IE Tab Extension in Google Chrome, but the other activities available work with all major browsers, and even from your tablet or smartphone! We would be happy to assist you in getting set up with this method if you wish, just give us a call.

Janelle N.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User perspective

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been on this platform for years, first as a director of HIM and now a transcriptionist part time. It has been very reliable and the support staff is excellent.

It is easy to access, easy to use, and the equipment is maintained off site so is updated and maintained on a regular basis, not relying on our own staff to do so. I also like to be able to access this from my phone or iPad so I can watch when I have new jobs to transcribe.

I think the only improvement I can think of is the issue we have had lately with telephone access. It has happened a couple of times where our physicians could not call in to dictate, but that is a rare occasion.

letztes Jahr

Hey Janelle, Thank you for using our platform! We apologize for the call-in dictation downtime your clinicians have experienced. Construction near our data center resulted in a voice carrier fiber cut and we had to work with the carrier and data center to restore connectivity. We know that even rare downtime is still too much! We have recently added an extra layer of redundancy to our connectivity by installing a second fiber bundle to our servers, entering the data center from a separate location. We have additionally attained an escalated TSP priority level for dictation through the FCC and Homeland Security.

Pamela S.
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Off-site transcription software

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with the set-up and customer service I have received thus far.

Sound quality is superb. The large print and formatting options allow improved accuracy. Editing and ability to make modifications to reports assures satisfaction with end result. The line count provides easy ability to track production.

Because I am not transcribing directly into physician's EMR, it is extra work on someone else.

Carolyn A.
HIM Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have really been happy with Transcript Advantage easy to use. easy to train on and the doctors love it

We really like the ability to have everything at our finger tips. The doctors really like the phone feature to transcribe on the run. when we need back up they are always there and quick to respond. Great company

The only thing I would change would be that some of the dictations will get stuck on phones and down load 1-2 days latter.

letztes Jahr

Hey Carolyn, Thank you for the review! The mobile application requires a stable connection to either WiFi or a cell tower in order to submit dictations to the server. If connectivity is impaired, the app will attempt submission again once it is restored. If connection is stable and the job is still not going through, restarting the app or the phone itself will resolve the issue.

Shelley C.
account manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy platform

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Nothing specific, just good support and ease of use. It really helps to have something transcription friendly to move around in.

Very easy to use and maneuver around in. We were able to move from previous system to this without many problems. Very user friendly and able to understand. Support services are amazing as well.

Honestly about the only thing I would really change so far is the fact voice files are only held a short time and I think that should be longer plus Admin needs the ability to download voice files off of TA+ to listen to on home computer.

letztes Jahr

Hey Shelly, We appreciate the kind words! The length of time audio is retained in our database is flexible and varies depending on the contract.

Shari S.
Director of HIM in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Transcript Advantage Review

4 letztes Jahr

Easy to find, listen to, and allocate jobs. Several ways to search. Easy to track productivity.

After our last upgrade, we lost the Document Content function. We really miss it and are very disappointed we no longer have it.

letztes Jahr

Hey Shari We're glad you find TA easy and flexible! We apologize for the loss of the document content search feature. Whenever you need to perform a keyword search, just call or email our support and we will get the results back to you shortly.

Janice S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Transcript Advantage

5 letztes Jahr

This product provides a very easy platform to learn on and to use. There are so many processes that occur seamlessly in the background, freeing up that extra time to focus on transcribing each report and not manually entering information that could be automated.

Having worked on multiple different transcription platforms, I can't honestly say I have any cons to point out about this particular product.

Zulema L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Glad to have found TA+

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Transcript Advantage has been very positive. Customer support is top notch!

I find TA+ to be user-friendly. Integration with my customers platform was smooth, and the ease of use has allowed my 2-year-old transcription business to function with continued success on a daily basis.

I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this software.

Christina R.
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and awesome customer service!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been very happy with the product. The best part is the customer service and quick response any time we have a question or need help.

Very easy to install and use on a daily basis.

When a physician puts in a stat report, the TAT is 60 minutes. They often do this erroneously and when we change the stat option, the TAT still remains at 60 minutes.

Linda G.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Behavioral Health Transcription option

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very happy with my decision to switch to Transcript Advantage and very much appreciate the excellent attention to detail the company provides.

I looked at several platforms before settling on AAI. The platform was perfect for my needs, while maintaining all HIPAA compliance and providing ease of use for the providers. The option of a cell phone app was a plus for sure.

The instructions are a little cumbersome. Some bullet points or condensed version would be nice.