Über Xello

K12 future-readiness software to aid in mapping out students future goals and achieving standards in college and career readiness

Erfahre mehr über Xello

This software is very easy to navigate. It also has a TON of information for the students benefit.

Bewertungen zu Xello

Xello hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Xello bereits verwendet?

Nanette G.
School Counselor in USA

Very happy

Kommentare: This has been a very useful tool to meet state requirements as well as giving students the ability to start thinking about their career path at a young age. We are very happy with the tool and look forward to continue using and growing with the XELLO team.

Switching to Xello from our previous Careers curriculum was seamless. The technology and overall support and Professional Development have been extremely helpful and professional. Whenever we have a question/concern/issue it's addressed almost immediately. Our student and staff find the tool very easy to use and explore. The lessons are age appropriate and easy for most students to understand. Working with students virtually and Face to Face we have been able to download and attach resources to our SIS system to help students log in with ease and be able to perform their About Me section and lessons. We receive very little questions from our virtual students when this information is given as a reference.

In the past we wished there were more reports that could be pulled, or easier to batch. Since giving suggestion and with updates over the summer this issue has been addressed. There are a couple lessons we'd like to give to multiple grades. Last I tried this was not an option. Honestly I haven't tried since the beginning of the school year. Doing lessons some students have asked the meaning of words. I would like to suggest integrating a dictionary that could be easily accessible. At the moment we have the students search Google for definitions. If this tool was integrated it would keep them from going to other sites.

Douglas B.
Associate Superintendent for CTE in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Key component for student EDPs

Kommentare: We utilize Xello for our entire two county region. It is the standard for student EDP development and career exploration and planning.

The software is pretty intuitive for students. It also is pretty wholistic with respect to interests, learning styles, and career matches.

There really aren't a lot of cons. I know there are some open source applications that do similar things, but I am not convinced they would be as comprehensive. The other con I would include is the ability to customize some of the information to make it more localized. We are trying address this as best we can by adding the Inspire component.

Abby B.
HS Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting Better

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it helps us meet our state's need for a Career Development Curriculum. It's improving year over year.

Once you get in there as a user and play around, it's relatively easy to navigate. There are good tools for students to use as they work on their post-secondary plan.

Setting it up (including loading students, dealing with their passwords, etc.) is incredibly cumbersome. The data sheet that has to be compiled is for a data person with an extensive knowledge and time to compete it. I wish it was easier for student info to come with them as they transfer to and from other schools. Once they have an account, it should go with them to save their work and progress.

Dana J.
Executive Director of Counseling Services & College Access in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hello Xello

Kommentare: Great partnership!

User friendly; excellent customer service; listens to the needs of the client regarding additions needed for the product; love the Course Planner; covers grades K-12

ccSpark K-2- It needs an upgrade. However, I love the grades 3-5 upgrades

Emily S.
Academic & Career Planning Coordinator in USA

WRPS Xello Review

Kommentare: Overall I have been pleased with Xello. The resources as well as the customer care team have always been courteous, patient and timely when I have reached out with questions. As Xello is a career discovery tool the one thing that is missing is the variety of options after high school. We're now in a society where college isn't the only route in order to achieve a successful career. Some of careers can be obtained without necessarily attending a college/university. With that, for the College Planning tool- create like tools of resources for those who want to pursue the military, apprenticeship or full time employment. Military Planning, Apprenticeship Planning, Full Time Employment planning. OR make it available for accounts to be able to build these tools and resources into their Xello program, if applicable. Overall, Xello is a great tool that takes in feedback from users to help it become an even better resource for our students when they are pursuing their Academic and Career Planning.

Extremely user-friendly - for staff and students LOVE the Resume builder tool and how it pulls from already entered information in the experiences section LOVE the COLLEGE PLANNING tool- the FAFSA resources are AWESOME!! Love how students can connect the dots from education/training, where they can get that to be able to be in that career field.

CUSTOMIZABLE COLUMNS: We have a lot of data and different projects that we are trying to utilize Xello for. It would be great if there'd be a way to create custom column headings, examples would be: graduation year, RPT group as these groups our students are in throughout their entire time at our school. REPORTS: Be able to pull not just the data from the columns, but the data within each column. Example: For the matchmaker assessment, there are columns of each career cluster and currently you can select filters for the data but the data that is exported is only the title of the column and the total number of students - which you can already see from the table in Xello. For example, if Human Services cluster has 358 students, when you export the data, have a column heading of the cluster, a column heading of student name and then all 358 students names listed below, as well as the other column headings that are seen when you click on each cluster for details. THE ASSIGNMENTS FEATURE: Please add an option to create (like a google form) a custom formatted assignment (multiple choice, short answer text box or long answer text box). Too basic right now, would love to use but not helpful at this time. CAREER OVERVIEW/VIDEOS: Kids liked the videos- bring back? POST HIGH SCHOOL PLAN OPTIONS: Add Military, Apprenticeships and Full Time Employment resources to Goals & Plans!! College is NOT the only OPTION!!!

Henrietta D.
High School Special Education Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Xello for use with transitional needs for special education students

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Xello allows our school to complete the state requirement of every student having career exploration as part of their high school experience to prepare for post secondary life. However, it is extremely useful to me as a special education teacher to have class discussion about career and higher education options with my students as well as prepare my students for independent living upon graduation.

First of all I enjoy the ease of using the existing assessments and assignments to assign to my students to match their interest to career pathways for multiple uses (IEP data, career pathway matches for exploration of occupations that fit their aptitudes and areas of interest, transition/career unit lessons and presentations, etc.). Secondly I found the flexibility of using the suggested lessons per grade level a excellent starting point to differentiate learning for the multi-grade resource room that I teach for career, higher education and training, and job skill practice (job interviews for example) lessons. Lastly I love the ability students have to upload their own documents to show what they are doing to prepare for transitioning out of high school into the workforce as the most valuable tool that makes Xello stand out from other products we have used in the past.

I would like to add a notification email that could be sent to the teacher assigned to the student when an assignment is completed. If this already exist I would love to know.

Olga T.
Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Program

Kommentare: This is the best product that I have used in my 24 years in education. Easy, factual and even fun!

The students can navigate easily and what an excellent tool to guide them through high school on to their future.

Trying to organize it for my building :-)

Erica B.
Career Navigator/ College & Career Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

E. Birkmeier's Review

Kommentare: Great overall experience! I would highly recommend it to anyone. Great product and great customer service.

This software is very easy to navigate! It also has a TON of information for the students benefit.

There is nothing I do no like about Xello.

Stefanie T.
Special Education teacher in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Special Education Teacher using for transition

5 letztes Jahr

I like the lessons that are built into the software to help guide students through their career ideas and get they them to understand themselves more.

The students seems to have a tough time navigating it. I’m not sure what they are specifically struggling with, but they often need me to hold their hands to navigate.

Lindsey H.
Literacy Coach in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

After a rocky start, we have hit the ground running.

Kommentare: Customer service is fantastic! Throughout the entire process, we worked hand-in-hand with our CS agents to make sure that the software was exactly what we needed.

There are so many aspects to this software that allow our students to explore career interests/pathways. It also allows them to learn more about theselves.

The implementation of this software had a lot of kinks. Getting our kids uploaded and logged on was extremely arduous and time consuming.

Laura B.
CTE Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Xello review

Kommentare: Parents, students and teachers are excited about the individual student sucess palns that we are able to develop from 6th-12th grade in Xello. We have been extremely happy with the product and find a new way to enhance our students' plan on a regular basis.

Xello is easy to use. The dashboard leads students into the next step with little to instruction. It looks professional, yet appealing to studetns. The Xello staff is always friendly, quick to help and open to making improvements.

There are a few additional students data points that I would like to have access too. However, Xello has heard my request and are working on getting those added.

Bernadette S.
school counselor in USA

Elementary Lessons

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience.

Elementary lessons are entertaining for students and easy to implement.

I am still learning how to use Xello but so far it is easy to underdand.