Filtern nach:

Über Sky Systemz

HadePay ist eine einfach zu bedienende, cloudbasierte Point-of-Sale-Softwarelösung.

Erfahre mehr über Sky Systemz

Larry G.
President in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HadePay Happy Customer

Kommentare: Overall been very happy with the company. The fact that they were willing to add features to help meet our needs was a big deal for our company. Not only were they cheaper then the competition, they went the extra mile and did some customization for our business.

The product is easy to use, it has all the features we need in a POS system. One particular function we really like is the ability to process payments from anywhere we have an internet connection. We process payments from our computers while in the office and we are able to process payments from our I-pads or mobile phones when away from the office. We like the fact there are no hidden fees and we can call customer service and get a live person.

When we first started working with the company they did not have all the feature sets we needed. However, they took input from us and added the features we required, and now, it works great for our business.

Jason J.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HarePay for my restaurant

Kommentare: My experience has been great with HadePay. Their customer service is very knowledgable and friendly.

I switched from square over to HadePay roughly 10 months ago. I was paying such high fees and rates that my business was actually losing money. I didn’t really think I had much of a choice when it came right down to it. I started doing research and came across HadePay, I gave them a call to find out all the details of the business, and I’m so glad that I did. Since switching I am saving money and my business is actually growing! They are local so I don't have to do business with a company that is hundreds of miles away! I get my deposits very quickly and the fact that I can take payments on my phone or tablet makes it that much better, very handy!

So far there is nothing that I have issues with or that I am Unhappy with.

Greg T.
OWNER in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HadePay

Kommentare: HadePay had been an asset to our company and the people at HadePay have been understanding and helpful.

The ease of use, straight forward lay out and the ability to see daily, monthly and yearly trends and comparisons.

Would love to be able to integrate and easy to use eCommerce sight with the system.

Tim R.
CFO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Switch to HadePay has helped our business to continue to grow

Kommentare: Great! Anytime I have had technical issues, my account rep has been easy to contact and helpful. If it is an issue he isn't able to solve, he reaches out to others that can take care of it. They have been great to followup and check in from time to time to see if we had any questions when we first switched over.

Software is easy to use and functional. Most of our credit card sales are payments over the phone and the software makes this easy. HadePay takes the time to understand how your business operates and offers several options to help streamline your operations. They have a lot of features that suit our business.

The only issue we have had was trying to make additional accounts for other users and seeing if a refund on a card has been made. Tech support reached out to help with creating additional users. Several upgrades have been made and we can now see info when refunds on the card have been issued.

Antwort von HadePay Systems

Thank you, Tim. Your spray foam and insulation business is one of the largest and most highly regarded in the southeast, and we are honored to work with you and solve problems together.

Dean S.
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Initial review

Kommentare: Hadepay has been a great addition to our team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is constantly working with us to customize the system for our needs.

The system worked great for us. It was easy to learn an use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful in customizing it to fit our needs.

I really didn't have any cons besides the initial learning curve.

Cory H.
PRESIDENT in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SUN TROPIC

Kommentare: Nothing but 5 star service in getting our POS set up for the needs of Sun Tropic Pools. Changes are made quickly and efficiently.

Easily incorporates all of my existing sku's to new POS system. It's not limited in any way because it is customizable to your individual needs.

ability to invoice and provide detailed estimates for my company is important so I still have a use for QuickBooks. However, I still use this software at collection time which saves my company a lot of money.

Antwort von HadePay Systems

Thank you Cory. It has been a pleasure to work with you, and we are working on the detailed estimates to match our custom invoicing features.

Drew B.
Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hade Pay’s Ease of Use, High Functionality and Great Rates

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Hade Pay provides an excellent platform for managing our payment processing and accounts receivable.

Hade Pay’s platform is easy to setup and use, offers great processing speed and reasonable rates, high customer service and a thoughtful and helpful POS.

Hade Pay offered all of the features we asked for and more.

David R.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service

The most attractive aspect of the HadePay System is ease of implementation & use! Nothing complicated.

I have yet to discover any glaring weaknesses.

Antwort von HadePay Systems

Thank you David. It has been a pleasure working with you.

Jason T.
Automotive, Selbstständig

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Very good support

No hidden fees easy to use good support

Waiting on debit into bank account having to link receipt machine