Über Wholesale Suite

Die Anwendung beinhaltet einen Plug-in, das Großhandelsverkäufe in einen bestehenden WooCommerce-Shop integriert, mit flexibler Preisgestaltung, Zahlungsbestimmungen, Transparenz und Steuerkontrolle.

Erfahre mehr über Wholesale Suite

I would have liked the ordering of sizes as a block of all sizes shown per model to enable quick ordering per model rather than clicking the drop down each time to show and order each size.

Bewertungen zu Wholesale Suite

4,9

Wholesale Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wholesale Suite bereits verwendet?

Alexandre
Alexandre
Vice-President Marketing in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most useful plugin for a manufacturers website

Kommentare: We use this plugin on 3 platforms, and on 3 levels which is B2C, B2B and selling to Sub Distributors and a few different pricing levels for customer. SO this is great and since we are linked with our accounting, perfect for us.

We use this plugin to enable our customer to buy in bulk at a wholesale price of course. We can easily integrate it with our forms to enable customers to create accounts and the versatility for prices for customers is just literally insane.

To be honest, it's hard to find something wrong about it. So far, and I've been using it on many sites, this was not the first, it over performed so unless we speak about the fact that they don't offer a NET30 gateway to go along with it or something like that which is obviously not the basic purpose of this plugin, I don't have anything bad to say about it.

Tatsat
Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best B2B plugin for WP ecommerce stores

Kommentare: Been using it for over 2 years and have also recommended and setup on mutiple ecommerce stores. Every easy to setup, well documented user manual on the site and a quick support team

Easier to group B2B customers assign payment methods, shipping, pricing and discounts for each group letting us provide a whole range of customization we wish to have for a Woocommerce store

Nothing I feel or came across that need improvement yet

Jonathan
CDO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wholesale suite saved the day!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! It's increased our sales and created more return business that our previous means of offering accounts with just coupon codes.

Multiple roles and ability to customize.

Wholesale payments isnt compatible with my build or has bugs but aside from that plug-in, everything is great!

Nick
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Just getting started - good customer service

Kommentare: I am still getting familiar with the platform. I would like it if my customers didn't have to log in and place orders themselves. I want to take orders over the phone or email, then enter the sales myself so my customers have to do as little as possible.

I'm just getting started with wholesale, and this is the product that was most highly recommended by people in a WooCommerce user group. I had an issue with a registration form not showing on my Divi site, and their customer support logged in and solved my problem in a handful of hours. I thought that was great service.

There was a glitch showing the wholesale registration form on my Divi site.

Jake
Founder, Digital Marketing Strategist, and Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Wholesale Plugin Suite Above the Rest!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The full suite of projects helps handle anything and everything we need across our clients' needs for Wholesale options. We love the ability to capture leads, approve clients that fit the bill, and list all of our products and pricing setup in a way that matches the needs of the business. The conditional pricing feature is perfect as well as sometimes you need something a bit out of the box when setting up your own wholesale rules and this plugin suite delivers in the best way possible.

I would love to see some shared inventory functionality with the plugin for bundled products. It would be great to list a base amount of products that another bundle could draw from and the individual items that make up that bundle could be reduced. We had to resource some 3rd party softwares that didn't really capture the function 100% but it worked enough but it would have been great if this was a native function within this suite.

Chad
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Really happy. Does the job it is designed to do.

Great that when a wholesale customer orders they get the wholesale price by logging in and it syncs inventory correctly! Doing invoices in Square at retail store does not sync properly and I’m always having to do inventory when I go deliver soap to our retailers. This software fixes that issue and also we can just have our customers order online and then we can ship as well instead of having to deliver.

I wish there was a more visibility as to where to enter wholesale prices. If someone other than me enters a new product, they sometimes have a hard time finding where to enter wholesale pricing.

Mohamed
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Plugin for Wholesale Business

Kommentare: We like the option where wholesale prices are not visible only at login. Once wholesale clients/customers login than they get to see the wholesale profits.

We love the fact we can control multiple wholesale prices...

At first it was a little difficult to work with but once you find out all the feature its a breeze.

Simon
Webdesigner in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great plugin for wholesale system

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy setup. Sufficient settings to encode prices for different types of wholesale users.

Out of all the settings you provide, I use maybe only 10%. So maybe allow us to enable and disable whatever features we don't use in your plugins, this would boost performance of our site (especially in backend).

fiachra
director in Irland
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

wholesale suite

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

the tiered pricing for different customers

interface looks a bit dated but not many cons

Maria
Ceo in Griechenland
Import und Export, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helping with new collaborations

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Helping new collaborations with wholesale clients

I dont have any specific opinion on this

Desiree
Vice-President in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Plugin for Wholesale

This plugin allowed me to create specific user roles for my wholesale customers based on their purchase history on my retail website. It was very easy to install and works very well.

So far, I have no cons to report. I have been using Wholesale Suite for 3 years with no issue.

Leanne
CEO in Australien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wholesale Plug In A Dream

Kommentare: Really positive experience with this product. There is lots of functionality to give you lots of options on how to manage your wholesale channel.
Customer Service is excellent.

Super Easy integration & set up with great customer service. I find the Facebook Group really helpful for quick answers as well - for someone with no technical background, its very easy to use & get your head around and once your up and running with it its very easy to manage.

Features I think that could be improved added - % discounts on wholesale prices function - max quantity limits on wholesale items/variations.

Antwort von Rymera Web Co

Thank you so much for your review - we love having you as a customer Leanne!

Simon
Web Developer in UK
Großhandel, Selbstständig

A really useful Wholesale tool for your business

Kommentare: It's a great, straightforward wholesale plugin that does the job we needed effectively. The regular updates and tips from the developer are really useful too to help grow the ecommerce website.

The ability to control lots of features is great with this software. The lead generation form is a really nice addition to get wholesalers to sign up before approving them.

There aren't any major issues from what I have experienced

Marin
CEO in Kroatien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great package for great money

Kommentare: It does what it says.

It's very simple to manage your wholesale users as well as the products.

Sometimes I couldn't find some things myself but when I contacted the support I would get the answer.

James
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great plugin

Kommentare: Great!!

Easy setup, easy to use, the customer was able to understand it too

It was all great, no problems, I have nothing bad to say

Ryan
Designer in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential bit of kit

Kommentare: Smooth and works great.

Ease of install. Support. Great feautures

Too many separate add on prices. Prefer just over all price.

Yumit
E-commerce manager in Schweden
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great plugin

Great plugin that is simple to use but flexible and powerful.

I did not see any missing with this plugin.

Matt
Developer in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: great, easy to use

the simple install and management was very easy.

i got confused on an earlier version when i tried to have multi level pricing.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support

Kommentare: We greatly appreciate their amazing support, each time we've had an issue they've fixed it within a day.

Occasionally we have plugin conflicts or errors with the software.

Webdesigner in Niederlande
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great support and great value

Kommentare: I’m very pleased with Wholesale Suite for a big part because of the helpful support.

The plugin does what it needs to do and has even thought of simple little extra’s. The option to clear the cart when a wholesaler logs in, for example, turns out to be the feature I need for my website.

The backend is, design wise, a little confusing.

Anders
IT in Dänemark
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Rich feature that has everything I need. Super support

None really. There is some theme compatibility and some WPML issues but the team is helpful in solving.

Isaac
Director in Australien
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saved our B2B platforms

Fairly easy to use. Lots of features made it easier to accomplish what we needed to. Saved getting multiple different plugins.

Would be great if the backend was a little be quicker. Tends to be a bit slow with large number of products

Sujin
Director in Thailand
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glad to have this new coupon feature

We have been waiting for this coupon feature since using woo commerce, the standard one has many limitation that does not match our marketing plan. The free gift and 10% discount are great!

Not really understand how the tier or step up discount works. We hope there are more tutorial vdo for special feature.

Kate
Designer in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Wholesale Suite is wonderful

Kommentare: Wonderful - I would recommend to all product based businesses who are looking to get into wholesale.

The integration of the software in my woocommerce store was so easy. It has changed my business overnight and my customers find using using the wholesale suite really accessible!

To be honest, there's nothing I don't like about Wholesale Suite!

christine
entrepeneur in Niederlande
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Geat customer care!

Kommentare: I own a jewellery design and wholesale company, and also own a physical retail shop. With this software it is easy to accept orders from my wholesale customers (with specific transport and pricing requests) as well as from my retailcustomers. (with other specific transport and pricing requests)

the customer care is really fast and very helpfll. i had some complicated questions and was impressed by the quick and accurate response.

cant think of anything.