Über Wholesale Suite

Die Anwendung beinhaltet einen Plug-in, das Großhandelsverkäufe in einen bestehenden WooCommerce-Shop integriert, mit flexibler Preisgestaltung, Zahlungsbestimmungen, Transparenz und Steuerkontrolle.

Erfahre mehr über Wholesale Suite

I would have liked the ordering of sizes as a block of all sizes shown per model to enable quick ordering per model rather than clicking the drop down each time to show and order each size.

Bewertungen zu Wholesale Suite

4,9

Wholesale Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wholesale Suite bereits verwendet?

Alexandre
Alexandre
Vice-President Marketing in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most useful plugin for a manufacturers website

Kommentare: We use this plugin on 3 platforms, and on 3 levels which is B2C, B2B and selling to Sub Distributors and a few different pricing levels for customer. SO this is great and since we are linked with our accounting, perfect for us.

We use this plugin to enable our customer to buy in bulk at a wholesale price of course. We can easily integrate it with our forms to enable customers to create accounts and the versatility for prices for customers is just literally insane.

To be honest, it's hard to find something wrong about it. So far, and I've been using it on many sites, this was not the first, it over performed so unless we speak about the fact that they don't offer a NET30 gateway to go along with it or something like that which is obviously not the basic purpose of this plugin, I don't have anything bad to say about it.

Tatsat
Owner in Indien

One of the Best B2B plugin for WP ecommerce stores

Kommentare: Been using it for over 2 years and have also recommended and setup on mutiple ecommerce stores. Every easy to setup, well documented user manual on the site and a quick support team

Easier to group B2B customers assign payment methods, shipping, pricing and discounts for each group letting us provide a whole range of customization we wish to have for a Woocommerce store

Nothing I feel or came across that need improvement yet

Didier
Administrateur in Belgien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect choice for wholesale management with a very efficient support

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Quality and speed of support. Easy to configure. Module for managing prospects and new customers. Possibility of hiding b2b prices from non-registrants. Possibility of offering different prices and discounts for different levels of b2b customer. Quick and easy order form.

I couldn't find anything negative to say about Wholesale Suite.

Nick
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Just getting started - good customer service

Kommentare: I am still getting familiar with the platform. I would like it if my customers didn't have to log in and place orders themselves. I want to take orders over the phone or email, then enter the sales myself so my customers have to do as little as possible.

I'm just getting started with wholesale, and this is the product that was most highly recommended by people in a WooCommerce user group. I had an issue with a registration form not showing on my Divi site, and their customer support logged in and solved my problem in a handful of hours. I thought that was great service.

There was a glitch showing the wholesale registration form on my Divi site.

Chad
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Really happy. Does the job it is designed to do.

Great that when a wholesale customer orders they get the wholesale price by logging in and it syncs inventory correctly! Doing invoices in Square at retail store does not sync properly and I’m always having to do inventory when I go deliver soap to our retailers. This software fixes that issue and also we can just have our customers order online and then we can ship as well instead of having to deliver.

I wish there was a more visibility as to where to enter wholesale prices. If someone other than me enters a new product, they sometimes have a hard time finding where to enter wholesale pricing.

Mohamed
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Plugin for Wholesale Business

Kommentare: We like the option where wholesale prices are not visible only at login. Once wholesale clients/customers login than they get to see the wholesale profits.

We love the fact we can control multiple wholesale prices...

At first it was a little difficult to work with but once you find out all the feature its a breeze.

James
Owner / Director in Belize

Wholesale Suite for Small Business WooCommerce Shopping Cart

Kommentare: The majority of our eCommerce site’s business is based on small stores that deal in rare, antique, or authentic Asian Cultural products. We’ve been using Wholesale Suite on our WooCommerce site for about 4 years now, and it’s great for managing all of our wholesale customers and pricing on more than 1500 single products.

This product allows us to easily invite, accept, manage and handle Wholesale Buyers and Productin Pricing on our website -versus- standard retail customer traffic.

We really have not run into any problems to speak of. And tech-support has been very responsive to any question or issues we faced.

Torkild
CEO in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Solved adding wholesalers to our web platform and portal. Also, allowing for several tiers is very beneficial!

Ease of use and implementation. Easy to teach users how to operate.

None. I did not encounter any difficulties in the implementation or set-up of this product.

Phoebe
Director in Australien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great suite - as described and exactly what I needed

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's great to be able to set different price tiers for users.

I would love to see it be able to integrate with inventory management systems like Cin7. At present using custom ways to automatically push changes made in Cin7 to Wholesale suite/WooCommerce

Pierre
Pierre
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a relaible and solid product

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and to set up. As a newer user, this was nice that they made this easy to do.

So far we are learning the plugin and it hasn't had any cons so far.

Leanne
CEO in Australien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wholesale Plug In A Dream

Kommentare: Really positive experience with this product. There is lots of functionality to give you lots of options on how to manage your wholesale channel.
Customer Service is excellent.

Super Easy integration & set up with great customer service. I find the Facebook Group really helpful for quick answers as well - for someone with no technical background, its very easy to use & get your head around and once your up and running with it its very easy to manage.

Features I think that could be improved added - % discounts on wholesale prices function - max quantity limits on wholesale items/variations.

Antwort von Rymera Web Co

Thank you so much for your review - we love having you as a customer Leanne!

Jessie
Developer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for my clients needs

Kommentare: It's been easy to use and works perfectly for my clients.

Wholesale Suite is easy to set up and use. It is an easy way to limit sales tax to retail users vs. wholesale users.

It took me a while to realize I would need the Pro version before accessing certain features. Free version could have better documentation.

Marin
CEO in Kroatien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great package for great money

Kommentare: It does what it says.

It's very simple to manage your wholesale users as well as the products.

Sometimes I couldn't find some things myself but when I contacted the support I would get the answer.

Reginald
CEO in Belgien

Strong and versatile

It has unlimited options and still is very easy to work with. It works perfect for distributors and really helps to win people over as resellers.

I don’t know we actually really liked it

Ryan
Designer in UK

Essential bit of kit

Kommentare: Smooth and works great.

Ease of install. Support. Great feautures

Too many separate add on prices. Prefer just over all price.

Jarno
Owner in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

InsideWeb review

Easy set up and an all-in-one package for business-to-business solutions.

The software is working great. The only suggestion I can give is to scale up customer support so that their is better coverage across different timezones.

Bryan
Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for implementing a wholesale system on your WooCommerce site

Kommentare: It has been a great piece of software and well worth the investment!

It was fairly easy to configure and implement for a website that had already been using WooCommerce for a while. Their documentation included some more advanced options that helped ease the process of including some less-than-common use cases.

I ended up using quite a few other plugins to fill out our desired functionality (this was a couple years ago, though).

Founder in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helped me re-design my business in response to Covid-19

Kommentare: First class.

Easy to set up with the help of my developers and packed with a lot of features, integrates with our existing store and very extendable. Our wholesale network has been really pleased with the new system and it is helping to increase sales and reduce workload. Support is first class and all interactions with the company have been enriching.

We had some teething issues but these were mostly due to our theme files. I would like to see it easier to manage products and prices as it all gets a little confusing with variation products, this is as much a Woo/WP issue as this plugin.

Antwort von Rymera Web Co

Thanks Chris, you're a legend! Love your work.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support

Kommentare: We greatly appreciate their amazing support, each time we've had an issue they've fixed it within a day.

Occasionally we have plugin conflicts or errors with the software.

CEO in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product and awesome customer service

Kommentare: Wholesale Suite is not only packed with all the necessary features, it also has been stable and reliable over the years. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been providing an amazing customer experience.

Wholesale Suite does pretty much everything you need to handle wholesale from bulk orders to dynamic shipping and pricing. No need to multiply the plugins to get the job done.

The product admin UI could be a bit better. It can get overwhelming when dealing with multiple tier pricing.

Tony
Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just works as it should

Kommentare: Works without any hassles and makes pricing updates so much easier

Easy to install and configure and works seamlessly. Saves a great deal of time updating wholesale prices to all products or categories

Cant think of any cons. The product does everything we need.

Kate
Designer in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Wholesale Suite is wonderful

Kommentare: Wonderful - I would recommend to all product based businesses who are looking to get into wholesale.

The integration of the software in my woocommerce store was so easy. It has changed my business overnight and my customers find using using the wholesale suite really accessible!

To be honest, there's nothing I don't like about Wholesale Suite!

Jake
Marketing and Design Agency Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Awesome product with awesome support

Kommentare: Just getting it going but familiar with it for another client and the ease of the platform made it an easy solution to bring to another client.

The sign up process and permissions are outstanding. Setting custom pricing has never been easier and I didn’t expect so many features packed into this suite. And any questions we had the Wholesale Suite team always had an answer for.

Customization of front end experience without the use of code. We’re getting close with so many solutions I feel like once this gets nailed down there will be no more competition.

Christian
Owner / Operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Wholesale Suite Review

Kommentare: Wholesale Suite makes pricing simple and clear to my dealers.

Easy to use once setup there's no need to look back.

Havent had any issues with the software I can think of.

Roxanne
Designer in Taiwan

Roxanne Yang

I can set up different price and wholesale role.

It doesn't translate to Chinese (Traditional Version).