Über Twirll E-Commerce

Grow business with Twirll Ecomm. Get Fast, Responsive and Sales driven website on a platform trusted globally by thousands of customers

Erfahre mehr über Twirll E-Commerce

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Twirll E-Commerce

5,0

Twirll E-Commerce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Twirll E-Commerce bereits verwendet?

Vijay S.
Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect B2B Ecommerce Solution for business

Kommentare: Exceptional with solution , its clearly evident we are with them since more than 3 + years.

There are many Pros about this software and company that's why we are with them for more 3+ years . We not only use ecommerce but POS also in-fact our entire business on Twirll Platform a) Easy to use & user friendly b) Easy to configure c) 24/7 friendly customer support d) Real time integration with POS & other modules e) They constantly advice us how we can do better with our business

There are no cons for us as we hold very good relationship with company & team

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your appreciation. We shall continue to build both our ecommerce and POS platforms to cater the demands of businesses like yours! Thanks again.

Davinder B.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Twirll platform

Kommentare: Pleasant and rewarding they r very supportive and act on my requests immediately they have been a help for my business

Quite customise to my needs works for takeaway and online delivery

All requirements r almost covered it would have been great if the more payment options were covered. One more thing the time limit of the response to execute the order b increased as customers r in limbo and don’t know whether the order has gone through or not and they ring us to find that out

vor 4 Monaten

Grateful to your kind words and appreciation! We would continue to work in the direction you have suggested.

Gurmukh S.
Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sync. Team Work

Kommentare: Ever, Since we have been with Twirll we never had an instance we felt helpless with their system especially in hospitality industry time is very crucial so they are always on there Toes to take you out of the problem if any.

Its super user friendly and you are always backed up with wonderful team which is always up for any help required.

I wish they have more advance system for delivery management.

vor 4 Monaten

We are encouraged to do more for businesses with your appreciation!

Sumit G.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best service provider

Quick and reliable service Always problem solving

So far I am happy with their service so I really do not have any negative to write

Vishal O.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

About My cafe 5911

Kommentare: I really have a great experience with Twirll. It is fulfilling our every need as per our requirement. Whenever we need change, the team of TWIRLL always there to help us.
Great communication with them.

Very easy to use and all of my crew members loved it.

Hard to find any disadvantage.

vor 4 Monaten

Thankyou for your encouragement! It helps to continue doing more for businesses.