Über DSMN8

Die All-In-One Mitarbeiter-Influencer-Plattform, die es Mitarbeitern leicht macht, sich als Influencer, Content Creator und Social Seller und Publisher zu etablieren.

Erfahre mehr über DSMN8

Very easy to integrate with apps and utilize to share information quickly.

Don't like that it deactivates all the time and you have to reset it back up.

Bewertungen zu DSMN8

DSMN8 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DSMN8 bereits verwendet?

Anice M.
Anice M.
Digital Marketing Executive in UK

DSMN8 and me

DSMN8 has been an excellent addition to our social media marketing. We have a lot of sales staff who are active on LinkedIn and DSMN8 has allowed us to ensure that our employees have interesting relevant content to share regularly. It's fairly easy to use as the Admin and the support that I've had from their team has always been outstanding. I like that when creating content to be shared I can write a number of different posts and have different images all leading to the same link so each post doesn't look too automated when lots of people share it on the same channel. The number one thing that I like about this software is that staff can set up automations and then share posts regularly on LinkedIn without any effort.

The reporting available from the system isn't very advanced but I believe that this is going to be improved in future updates.

Stephen F.
Senior Digital Communications Spoecialist in UK
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Probably the best employee advocacy tool on the market

Kommentare: Extremely positive, the customer service is outstanding and user interface very intuitive.

Very easy to use, whether users are regular users of social media or infrequent. The ability to break posts down into campaigns is also extremely valuable as it helps with measurement.

Although the post curation tools are fairly easy, it can be a bit cumbersome at times - especially if you wish to make some changes such as the destination URL

Edward K.
Sr. Recruitment Consultant in USA

Review

Autonomous ease of use when posting to my linkedin

Continuous need to re register my account to linkedin

Consultant in USA

DSMN8 is Gr8t!

Kommentare: I love the automatic post feature which has cover me on days when I'm out of office or holidays. Overall a really good tool for obtaining info about technology softwares.

Very user friendly and overall a good platform for industry specific news which is vital in my line of work. I love the automatic post feature which has cover me on days when I'm out of office or holidays. Overall a really good tool for obtaining info about technology softwares.

Very much please with all aspects of the software.

Account Manager in Italien

Turn colleagues into company ambassadors

Kommentare: Absolutely recommended to those companies who wants to involve employees in content sharing and give them the chance to appear more active/interesting on social channels such as Linkedin.
Having a tool that makes sharing Company blog posts easily on your favourite social networks, it's a great way to turn colleagues into company ambassadors while allowing their social feeds to be interesting - my Linkedin network enjoys so much what I post now!

Sharing rules are super easy to set and adjust, you can preview share again and edit posts' text if you want

The only social channel available for automation is Linkedin, I'd love to add Twitter as well

Carlie D.
Carlie D.
Manager of Cloud & Infrastructure in UK

Efficient Tool!

Very user friendly platform that is easy to use. Really good that it is automated and allows you to see stats on what you have posted. Good tool for engaging a wider audience with minimal effort.

Don't like that it deactivates all the time and you have to reset it back up.

Max H.
Max H.
Recruiter in Australien

Easy of use

This product is very easy to use because it posts automatically, which helps keep your name out there on linkedin.

I'm not sure how best to customise the content. Sometimes the things posted don't really engage my connections in conversation.

Jake E.
Jake E.

Automate your marketing

Marketing is a huge part of recruitment, but it's often the thing we have the least time for. DSMN8 allows for content to be automates and distributed so you don't have to focus on it, saving hours of valuable time. Being able to allow access to others to post on your timeline also allows for pure marketing professionals to generate the content too, allowing all posts to stay on-brand and consistent in quality.

I would like to be able to see more about the queue of upcoming posts, but that may be more to do with our marketing team than the platform itself.

Will W.
Will W.
Vice President in USA

Solid Product

It’s easy to use and I haven’t had any issues.

There is nothing about this product I do not like.

Marta S.
Marta S.

Easy to use

Kommentare: Easy to use

I enjoy that it is easy to use and set up

I have experienced log in problems in the past

Megan F.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DSMN8 Staffing and Recruitment

Kommentare: Overall experience has been efficient and enjoyable. have realised it helps a lot in terms of hitting my market, it has helped with easing my day to day. The postings have meant that even on a day off, I am still able to post articles and relevant date on my LinkedIn which is crucial for my position.

I believe the best part is being able to have timed posts onto my social media. It gives a lot of freedom and means on days off, I am still reaching my market and being seen my those who I need to be seen by. I enjoy the ease and simplicity of it too, very user friendly.

Sometimes I have noticed, others in my workplace, who also use this software post at similar times the same postings. I also gave permission a couple of times for the access to be granted for my LinkedIn profile and it took a couple of tries for it to allow it.

Cristina S.
Marketing manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

All you need is DSMN8

it is easy to use and your company and content will reach every part of the globe

The use has to set up the profile themselves and sometimes people are a bit lease

Liana F.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and keeps my network up to date

Kommentare: Great experience and would recommend

I love my posts are automatic and relevant to what I do. It makes me appear really up to date with market knowledge and gives me an easy way to present information to my network that my company wants me to share

Everyone in my same brand at my company posts the exact same things

Public Relations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DSMN8 Makes Recruiting Easier

Kommentare: My experience is really good. It helps keep my followers to communicate with me and comment/like my posts - keeps them engaged.

I really enjoy how DSMN8 gives me the ability to post things on my LinkedIn that’s relevant to my industry. I find that my LinkedIn followers enjoy the information that they can actually enjoy and use.

Sometimes the things that it posts are a bit redundant, or it was posting too much. But, you can change it to an option that’ll only post once a day if need be.

Natalia K.
Head of Publisher Development in Polen

Great tool for sharing business content

Kommentare: I like DSMN8 because it helps me distribute content among our team members. Also the points that you get for shares and clicks motivate people.

I love DSMN8 because it's easy to use. You can easily add content that you want to share and with a few clicks you can have it published on your social media. It's also easy to manage for an administrator. You can easily manage users and add new content that you want others to share.

At the begining I had some problems understanding what parts of the published content are seen by the audience. Where to write a description etc. But after a few times that I used it, it was not confusing any more.

Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to market your brand

Massively increases views on my LinkedIn profile, able to send out curated content without even thinking about it, increasing brand reputation and personal brand with very little effort!

Page is not the most user friendly, can be a bit tricky to navigate.

John G.
VP, Global Shopper and Retail in USA
Marktforschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Improving you visibility with DSMN8

Kommentare: I've had many lapsed clients re-engage with me.

Provides a super easy set-up and then delivers a continuous stream of sharing with my clients. My company and person profile and reviews are at the highest levels in my career.

None noted. I do think identifying followers is a little complicated and the screens could be simplified. I single page report showing follower names and number of accesses would be ideal

Emily P.
Customer Experience Executive in UK

Great Software!

Kommentare: This software makes is easier to post on social media without having to take up any of your time. It really helps to engage on social media platforms with minimum effort.

I think this software is such a good idea. It's very easy to use and has a big impact.

It would be a good idea every so often to get an email to see the latest posts you have made, just to keep on top on what you're posting.

Libby D.
Customer Experience Executive in UK

A great software

Kommentare: DSMN8 has been great in helping each of our employees to easily share company content, meaning it reaches a much larger audience than it would have otherwise.

DSMN8 is great at creating a higher customer engagement, by allowing us to share our company content across social platforms. I love the ease of use of the software and that once you have connected your various social accounts you can automate posting.

It would be great if the social accounts stayed connected until manually disabled and we didn't have to reconnect them.

Shaneel K.
Manager in UK

Staying relevant with DSMN8

Kommentare: Easy to use, helps with a key aspect of my role, user friendly interface. I couldn't recommend this platform more! It saves me time in a fast paced role where I don't have a lot of time to spare.

This platform is so easy to use, being able to schedule a steady release of content that's relevant to my market helps me stay connected to my network. It's a large part of my job but also very time consuming so this platform is brilliant.

None that I have come across. Don't see any cons at this time.

Dan L.
TAM in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Technical Account Manager DSMN8 User

Kommentare: Providing a platform for our sales and marketing teams to communicate with customers. Communication and media posts increased with little individual effort. Reuse of marketing materials

Ease of use for automating my social media communication.

I don't like how it requires me log in again every couple weeks.

Mitchell M.

Adds a lot of value

Kommentare: I think it's a huge asset. It does a great job unifying our brand

I like that it makes sure my linkedin feed is constantly updated. It makes me look much more active in the community

It would be nice to see what is going to be posted before it gets posted.

Consultant in UK
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

DSMN8 - User

Kommentare: It's a great tool to put content out into the stream and make sure every representative of a business is doing so cooperatively and consistently

It's autonomy and ease of use mean you can set it up and forget about it.

Perhaps being able to post across more content forums.

Laura W.
Principal Consultant in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Very easy to use and current to industry environment.

Simplified and great material - always utilizing mainstream graphics and industry related topics.

I do not have any cons for this product. The entire user experience has been positive!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for sharing company content

This tool from DSMN8 allows me to share company updates and marketing materials to my wider network in such an easy way and delay posts to set dates

Nothing struck me as being particularly bad about the software