Über Gem

Die Plattform für moderne Personalbeschaffung

Erfahre mehr über Gem

I like the Prospect fields. Having the ability to view multiple projects and adjust the filters to meet a current role is KING.

Sometimes the integration between Lever and Gem doesn't work and some candidates get lost.

Bewertungen zu Gem

Gem hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gem bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
Recruiter, Technical Solutions in USA

I love Gem!

Kommentare: Gem has definitely made me a better recruiter and made my job easier.

Having reminders for InMails and getting emails sent automatically through gem is a GAME CHANGER. I am not the most organized person, so in the past I would have candidates fall through the cracks if I missed messaging them for 2nd, 3rd, 4th touch points. Now I get reminders or have it done automatically.

I cannot think of any cons of using Gem so far. I use it daily for candidate messaging and management, I have enjoyed it a ton.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GEM has evolved and is getting better

Kommentare: its an ok product now, it used to be a game changer but it's not innovating enough

It's way to manage new outbound candidates/prospects that you sourced to fit your openings.

It's getting to the point of asking..what else can GEM Do? Beyond managing / CRM / outbound....

David in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away From This Product!

Kommentare: In 2021 product was good But in 2022 the product went completely downhill following mass layoffs Account Management is unreachable, and customer support do not understand the productUser Account can be terminated at any point with no explanation Over 100,00 candidates lost Millions of dollars in potential deals down the drain

The text campaigns and sequences are very good

Less than 5% accurate emails for candidatesNo live chat for Customer SupportNo communication on the relationship with Account Management Resume search engine does not work The system does not prevent duplicate entries

Tommy
Director of Recruiting in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful for sourcing

Gem is a useful tool for finding contact information and creating nurture campaigns easily. Its easy to use and started building out a marketing and an ATS, so having a Gem ecosystem.

the support could be much better, working with support on problems is slow.

Director of Talent in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gem is the choice tool for your sourcing needs

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with Gem has our primary sourcing and outreach platform. We are also happy with the support from the team who are quick to respond to any issues as well as being open to feedback and product enhancements.

Gem is a very intuitive product and may not have the bells and whistles of some of the other sourcing tools in the market, but what it can do - it does really well. The ability to customize drip campaigns and A/B test your sourcing outreach is the primary reason that we chose Gem, coupled with the ability to send on behalf of leaders across your organization also enables you to be more successful in your outreach. What's more, Gem can accurately identify and source direct email contacts for prospects to allow you to connect with candidates easily.

As with any data sources, the email lookup is not always going to be 100% accurate.

Rebecca
Event Marketer in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Gem is an essential recruiting tool.

It's really easy to use! Gem's integrations make leveraging data from event so easy. In the past, where other platforms don't encourage collaboration, Gem does.Gem is perfect for large teams with wide candidate pool in order to retain and share talent, which is super important in this new and competitive landscape.

Limited licenses can make the data analytics a bit manual when it comes to reviewing large sheets of data. My assumption is that this is to push you to get a pro license.

Roberta
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glad that I signed up

Amazing tool to classify and organize data. Pivot to send mass emails

I wish they had a live customer service, however, they do answer very fast

Anna
Talent Sourcer Lead in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience using Gem

Kommentare: Great

Easy to use, Great report analytics Ability to personalize messages and send automatic follow-ups

Email finding function. Outside USA this works really bad

Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gem is a good tool to use for reachouts

Kommentare: Great, easy to use.

Gem is perfect tool for reach outs and sourcing, especially for a big team to follow who has approached candidates in past or perhaps they have already been in the process. I havent use mach pipeline and status functions.

That I need to download pdf to move candidate to GEM

E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My workflow is much better now!

Kommentare: I love the ability to schedule emails/texts/inmails. I don't have to copy paste templates and manually type the special parts in. I just add the parts to my "Reason" or extras, and it's put in for me! I also really enjoy the ability to text candidates without having to copy summaries into my ATS.

I LOVE the texting feature! It integrates with Greenhouse, so I can easily text candidates and it's automatically recorded in Greenhouse. I also love sequences and the ease of putting candidates into GEM and sending them personalized messages with little effort!

The extension sometimes struggles when you have a lot of tabs up, so I had to reduce my tab usage in order for it to function properly.

Samantha
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - great way to stand out to candidates!

I've been a Gem user for over 2 years now. Gem is super user friendly and intuitive. Because the product is so intuitive it was very easy to get onboarded and comfortable with it. What I love most about the product is how it automatically catches mistakes like double emails to the same candidate, missing links in emails etc. Gem takes care of all the details so I don't have to. My job as a recruiter has gotten infinitely easier! I also just love the core product. When I was sourcing manually I would often forget to send 3rd and 4th follow up emails -- now Gem does all that for me. Lastly, the data Gem provides about each campaign has been SO valuable -- I now have all the information I need to adjust and adapt my approach based on what that data is telling me. Before Gem I was sort of flying blind, I ended up doing a lot of data analysis manually which was incredibly time consuming and frustrating and I was never 100% sure things were accurate. I am a big fan of this product!

Nothing really - I love this product! Gem's customer service is amazing so whenever we notice a bug or have issues with things not working well we've always been able to get everything fixed quickly.

Mark
Senior Director, Talent Acquisition in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product!

Kommentare: Awesome! I would say GEM is a great partner to help achieve our Talent Acquisition goals. Our current ATS (Lever) does not offer some of the features this technology does. I'm so happy we decided to partner with GEM!

The technology offers a great dashboard experience for producing reports for our internal clients, they are easy to set up and share. We also use the technology to source, send sequenced messages, and manage a passive candidate pool. Great software, I would highly recommend it!

There are still some features that are in production or haven't made it to this state, but there are only a few of these situations. On one or two occasions, we've asked for enhancements our Account Manager/Tech Lead took our feedback and shared it with their Engineering team. To my surprise, our request made it into production and 2 weeks later the feature was created in the product. I'm super happy with the partnership and response from GEM.

Technical Recruiter in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gem is legit

Kommentare: Gem has made it incredibly easy to schedule multiple tailored messages to candidates and easily keep track of their responses. It allows me to share candidates and notes with hiring teams.

I use the projects and sequences daily. They are an incredibly powerful way to coordinate outreach across myself and my hiring team. They are a force multiplier in terms of our outreach. Also the ability to visualize our talent pipeline is incredible.

I honestly don't have complaints about it. I know that sounds made up. There are features I haven't used much, like prospecting, but it does most of the things I want from it seamlessly.

Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM and great insights!

Kommentare: I love it. It eases my work flow as a sourcing recruiter, I've had many positive candidate experiences that came from the automated follow-ups. It's simple to change up sequences and track the success of various campaigns.

Easy for follow ups, tracking candidates, tracking metrics (including gender).

The UI could be a bit more pretty and modern if I had to say something.

James
Consultant in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Master User of GEM in only 6 months

Kommentare: It has been a good experience so far, I've found the team behind Gem to be helpful and knowledgeable. I also am thrilled that they never seem to stop trying to improve and innovate.

I was given this software as a tool with very little instruction and it's been simple and easy to pick up. I also uncover new features and tricks every day. It's by far the best CRM/Linkedin tool I've used in a long time. I've used tons of different CRM/ATS's and Chrome extensions over my career, and Gem is by far one of the best tools I've found.

If they could find more emails readily that would be helpful. I also think there should be an automatic reminder tool for bounced and non-responsive candidates.

Lauren
Business Recruiting Lead in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Must Have for Recruiting

I don't know what we did before Gem. The analytics and dashboards have been a game-changer for reporting and becoming more data-focused. Automation saves a ton of time.

Which there was a bit more room for customization on the dashboards

Glane
Head of Social Media in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective for Recruiting

Kommentare: Overall, GEM is a great tool to message candidates and build good connection with them. It's easy to use and has many great features. I was able to place some candidates thru GEM.

- Messaging Sequence - Integrated to LinkedIn - Easy to import bulk data

- not that user friendly for EU due to GDPR policy - some emails redirects to junk or spam folder due to different email domains in EU - seldomly gets angry replies from candidates I message - have to reinstall the extension because it does not response sometimes (ie. open or save candidates to the project)

Nisha
Sr. Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must have for Recruiters

Kommentare: The best software that saves time for recruiters. One can create a sequence and the Gem will follow up automatically on the set time on the sourced candidates.

It saves a lot of time of following up with the candidates. One can create a sequence and the Gem will follow up automatically on the set time on the sourced candidates

Nothing as such. I love using Gem. However Gem can improve on getting higher number of email address when we link it with LinkedIn Recruiters account

Stephanie
Talent Sourcer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gem Will Save You Time!

Gem seamlessly integrated with our Linkedin Recruiter account. Gem's features allow our team to maximize productivity. The time our team has spent crafting messages and sourcing has been cut in half. As a result, we are able to provide a first in class experience to our candidates and still have time to focus on project work.

We truly have no complaints with using the software. Obviously, we would love to have the advanced analytics option packaged into the standard set-up :)

Pedro
Recruiting Operations Project Coordinator in Mexiko
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A complete recruiting tool box

Kommentare: Great!

Its reporting and performance management features are incredible. Incredible email and texting automations. With a wonderful UI and intuitive workflows, it helps throughout the whole recruitment process.

Issues with LinkedIn integrations; struggle loading prospects with the email/phone number auto searching function not providing consistent results. (Understandable, but with significant room for improvement)

Kevin
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gem helps get a higher response rate from Senior passive talent.

It's easy to use, and creating a sequence is simple and fast. I also likes that it can operate as a Google Chrome extension. Quick access to saved project folders and sequences for fast workflow.

Nothing. Nothing desired from it. Seems effective.

Antwort von Gem

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Gem! We're so glad to hear that Gem is helping you have success with senior passive talent when the market is so competitive these days.

Vivian
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

The best recruiting tech tool I've used

I like that Gem sits on top of Linkedin and enables me to quickly add prospects into a nurture campaign

Sometimes, there are limitations to how many profiles that I can download off of Linkedin onto Gem and sometimes I have to manually download the profiles

Erin
Senior Recruiter in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gem Review

Kommentare: I love Gem, makes my job easier.

Gem is easy to use. It allows recruiters to set up sequences to reach out to candidates without the manual work from the recruiter.

I don't have anything I like the least about the software.

Merlene
Founder in Spanien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product and value

Kommentare: Good and good support

Its user friendly and adds value to my daily work

That you can't share it with people outside of your organisation (Ie create a project and share it with a client)

Alex
Senior Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid tool for Candidate management

Kommentare: Extremely useful tool that will save you time.

Gem allows me to communicate quicker with candidates, understand better about where they are in the process and catalogue them based on job description.

I dont find much wrong with Gem other than that it can make recruiters become dependent, like a drug. LOL