Über 60Hertz

Sorgfältig entwickelt für das Wartungsmanagement von extrem abgelegenen Anlagen und deren speziellem Wartungspersonal. Optimiert für Mitarbeiter an vorderster Front.

Erfahre mehr über 60Hertz

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie 60Hertz bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

George H.
General Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

60 Hertz Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been a very pleasant experience. They are wonderful people, very responsive to issues and problems and I look forward to working with them in the coming years!!

The product immediately engages new employees especially young folks who are so used to using electronic tablets. It requires that my operators follow a set flow for doing a plant check and requires them to look at required items including taking pictures of these items so I know the appropriate checks are being done. The app helps with recall if we are wondering about a certain item at the plant, we can go back and look at things.

We operate a hydro plant and a diesel power plant. At this time we only have the hydro plant on the tablet. I know 60 Hertz is working on incorporating both onto the single tablet. I am anxiously awaiting the debut of this new software.

Brian T.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Organizing our International Development Work

Kommentare: The people are the best! They are always helpful and super easy to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so patient and helpful!

The ability to organize all my sites and create maintenance tasks for each one is very powerful and organizationally helpful. I'm looking forward to learning more about "job" creation which should help us organize our entire operations. Having the data and photos for each site is also a helpful tool. It's good to have all this in one place that is accessible from both the administrator and the technician in the field. The ability to use multiple languages is also a strength for working in an international context.

Editing the forms and otherwise getting things to look like I want them to can be complicated. If we can transition to a what-you-see-is-what-you-get style of form creation it will make setting up and onboarding easier.