Über 60Hertz

Sorgfältig entwickelt für das Wartungsmanagement von extrem abgelegenen Anlagen und deren speziellem Wartungspersonal. Optimiert für Mitarbeiter an vorderster Front.

Erfahre mehr über 60Hertz

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu 60Hertz

3,1
4,0
3,9

60Hertz hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du 60Hertz bereits verwendet?

Matthew
Engineer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MattB OTZ

Kommentare: Very good

Paperless trend and cloud data for historical analysis

Connectivity to cloud is nice for remote data analysis

George
General Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

60 Hertz Review

Kommentare: It has been a very pleasant experience. They are wonderful people, very responsive to issues and problems and I look forward to working with them in the coming years!!

The product immediately engages new employees especially young folks who are so used to using electronic tablets. It requires that my operators follow a set flow for doing a plant check and requires them to look at required items including taking pictures of these items so I know the appropriate checks are being done. The app helps with recall if we are wondering about a certain item at the plant, we can go back and look at things.

We operate a hydro plant and a diesel power plant. At this time we only have the hydro plant on the tablet. I know 60 Hertz is working on incorporating both onto the single tablet. I am anxiously awaiting the debut of this new software.

Chad
Project Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is lacking

Kommentare: Radio silence from customer support. I have no training on how to administrate this app.

I like that it is available on an app and in theory, I can write the lists.

Ease of use for Administrators. It is too difficult to create, categorize, and sub-categorize the checklists into the components and sub-components of the system. I want to create a "walk-around" checklist, but I can't figure out how to put it in order and I can't get tech support to help me.

Brian
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Organizing our International Development Work

Kommentare: The people are the best! They are always helpful and super easy to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so patient and helpful!

The ability to organize all my sites and create maintenance tasks for each one is very powerful and organizationally helpful. I'm looking forward to learning more about "job" creation which should help us organize our entire operations. Having the data and photos for each site is also a helpful tool. It's good to have all this in one place that is accessible from both the administrator and the technician in the field. The ability to use multiple languages is also a strength for working in an international context.

Editing the forms and otherwise getting things to look like I want them to can be complicated. If we can transition to a what-you-see-is-what-you-get style of form creation it will make setting up and onboarding easier.

Jacob
Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Remote Monitoring and maintenance

Kommentare: 60Hz staff was very friendly and helpful, knowledgeable of their field of work

The software allows many assets from multiple sites to be easily managed and viewed

More will be discovered once the software is officially rolled out to the end user

Situmbeko
Operations & Technical Manager in Sambia
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Meets Expectations

Kommentare: All in all the software is good and it will enable us closely monitor the maintenance schedules for our Solar mini-grid and make sure the assigned jobs/tasks are effectively managed.

The software is user friendly and has easy integration with the smart, Ipads etc through the 60hertz app. Different user within the same organization can be assigned tasks or jobs.

A couple of challenges in integration the 60hertz Controller with Ferntech Controller.

Patricia
Junior field service engineer in Nigeria
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review before full adoption of the product

Kommentare: Maintenance tracking and management.

The data graphs, filters, vast report generation . The software isn’t very easy to use at first but definitely worth it after becoming conversant. Integration with the business process has been gradual but not very seamless.

The mobile application needs some interface updates. The backend interface is way better than the user interface.