Connex For QuickBooks Erfahrungen

Über Connex For QuickBooks

Synchronisiere Bestellungen, Kunden, Inventar und Umsatzsteuern aus mehreren Vertriebskanälen automatisch mit QuickBooks Desktop und Online.

Erfahre mehr über Connex For QuickBooks

Saves on labor cost for data entry. Import works well with easy to adjust mapping of item lists.

The error reports could be more detailed. When we have had an issue we have had to download the sync error logs, but the data doesn't really tell us much.

Bewertungen zu Connex For QuickBooks

3,9

Connex For QuickBooks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 55 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Connex For QuickBooks bereits verwendet?

Melissa
Melissa
VP Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than the Rest!

Kommentare: Overall, Connex was fairly easy to set up. It took some trial and error to ensure the orders were coming into QuickBooks properly, but once we got it right, it was set it and forget it! Their customer service is helpful and accessible.

What I like most about Connex is that it is reliable. Each week, we manually sync our orders from Big Commerce into QuickBooks. We rarely have an issue, and if we do, it's usually because we forgot to enter a new product in Quickbooks for Connex to be able to find it.

Sometimes the error codes aren't clear so we have to contact Connex for help. Each time we do, they are helpful and get us back on track quickly.

Cheryl
Bookkeeper in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Integrates our outdated shopping cart to QBO

Kommentare: Connex has worked with us to keep our costs in line with our usage. Which has been extremely helpful, since we have not found any other product supporting 1shoppingcart.

Costs keep going up. Our name list is individual names, sometimes our clients enter sales with a middle initial that throws off the name matching in the import. I can merge the names in QBO, but the duplicate is never really deleted from the QBO customer list.

Antwort von Sync with Connex

Thank you for the review Cheryl. We are very happy to hear that Connex is working well for you and saves you on your labor costs!

Paul
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not waste your time with Connex. Terrible customer service.

Kommentare: Do not waste your time with this vendor. I promise it will be the worst customer service experience you have had with a software company (and we all know the bar is very low). I used their software for 2 years and ultimately they disconnected my account when they could not resolve the synce problems we were having. Just absolutely terrible. How about fixing your software? Try Webgility.

I actually spoke with someone at Connex only two (2) times: Sales demo and Install. After that, when they had issues, they would not answer the phone or emails. They have the WORST customer service in the world. Absolutely terrible communication and follow-up.

The biggest "miss" is that they have no customer support. Only an occasional email after the "help" ticket is created. I would give them a negative score if that was possible. Do not waste your

Mark
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your search has completed - there is simply nothing better than Connex

Kommentare: Connex has earned the position as a strategic and integral part of our software operations.

The feature set is robust and complete for automating Quickbooks with major store hosts, major shipping platforms and major marketplaces (like all flavors of Amazon). The setup is logically laid out; they'll help you with it during onboarding, but honestly I was able to figure out most of it on my own. They are continually working on improvements and their support is responsive. Honestly I've used 2 other similar platforms and reviewed at least 3 others - this one has non of the limitations or sticker shock of the others, runs quickly and automated. We are mostly in set-it / forget-it mode (the BEST kind of software).

The old user interface was less of a dashboard and more of an menu list. The new user interface, however, looks superb!

Conrad
Customer Service Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saved our company thousands of hours!

Kommentare: Overall, Connex has saved our company thousands of hours and we wouldn't be able to survive without it! The software pays for itself since we were manually processing all our website and Amazon orders into Quickbooks. Now with it automated, we no longer have any accounting errors! I highly recommend this for anyone who does a large number of Amazon or Shopify orders! 100% worth every penny!

Connex took Breeo from manually processing our Amazon and Shopify website orders to automatically doing it! This has saved us thousands of man-hours this year alone! Connex pays for itself and we wouldn't be able to survive without it. We use Quickbooks desktop for our accounting service and sync daily!

Once you have it all set up and running it's perfect, however, it can be a little tricky getting it set up and making sure orders are getting processed correctly. The onboarding process was smooth and just had to make minor tweaks after.

Louisa
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves time by automatically updating inventory and importing orders into Quickbooks

Kommentare: I depend on this software. I only have to keep my QB inventory up to date and it’s nice that my website will display accurate inventory. In the past, I have had to update both my QB and my Website. It would take hours a week.

1) Automatically syncs inventory to my website from QB. I sell through other channels besides my website, so I create invoices manually for non-website sales which reduces my inventory in QB, and the new quantities are updated on my website too. If a sale comes through on my website, it automatically creates a sales order in Quickbooks from my website, complete with customer shipping info and order details. Then I just create an invoice from the Sales Order and it deducts from my inventory on Quickbooks.

When my website software version updates, sometimes it causes the connexforquickbooks to not automatically run. I can still manually run it when this happens, while I contact connex tech support. They can fix the issue usually within a day or sometimes longer.

Deborah
IT & Website Administrator in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No more manual entry of Sales Receipts!

Kommentare: While we do love Connex as a product and the benefits we receive from using it, we do find it a bit frustrating that there is no way to contact their support other than creating a support ticket via email. There is no chat function, and if you call their company directly you can't speak with anyone - you simply get a recording that tells you to submit a support ticket.

What we liked best about this software is that it relieved us of the task of manually entering our Shopify sales receipts into QuickBooks.

I do wish there were a few more options with regard to mapping; for example being able to map the sales receipts into customers based on the customer's tag in Shopify. We have both retail customers and dealers. While we don't necessary need an account set up for every retail customer that makes a purchase (those are tagged as "retail"), it would be nice if orders placed by dealers (tagged as "dealer" would go directly under their account in QuickBooks.

Jose
Ecommerce Director in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined our full operation & saved countless hours

Kommentare: Before Connex, we had to manually enter all our orders from Quickbooks, which was very tedious and prone to human mistakes. Also, one very neat feature that Connex offers that for some reason is not available in Quickbooks is to build assembly items when they shipped. In order to do this in QB, you have to manually build the assembly. We are extremely happy with Connex and we are in the process of finishing our online store, which we will be also using Connex to integrate.

With a very user friendly interface and quick setup, we were able to start saving hundreds of hours by using Connex to sync our orders from Quickbooks Enterprise to Shipstation (our shipping software). The integration works perfectly and Connex has amazing customer support to help you if you bump into any issues or if you have custom requirements for your business.

Its hard to find anything to dislike as this software offers everything we currently need. But if there was one feature we would really like to see is to somehow display or notify when an order is ready to ship. For example, when an order syncs from QB to Shipstation, if all items are in stock in QB, it can color code the order to green, OR if the order is partially ready it can color code the order to yellow, OR if the order is not yet ready to ship it can color code the order to red. This is just an idea and will help our shipping department quickly see that an order is ready to be shipped. Currently, inside of Quickbook's "Sales order fulfillment worksheet", you can see that all orders are labeled according to inventory.

Lauren
Ceo in USA

Great customer service

Kommentare: Wonderful company great engaged owner that cares and is very helpful

The software is easy to use has minimal downtime and the customer service and technical support is great very quick responses and a friendly team consistently willing to help! I recommend Connex to any small business !

Occasionally there are glitches 2 to 4 times a year I.e. when daylight savings time hits, server upgrades etc. I have now learned how to fix them on my own but in the beginning it required a call to the company and support to walk through fixing that

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Started off with good functionality but has gone downhill

Connex was compelling when we were initially evaluating integration software and had a lot of functionality to enable sync of orders from Shopify to Quickbooks Online.

Extremely unreliable and poor customer service. Several of their upgrades have resulted in broken configurations that have corrupted our data & now broken sync entirely. Their customer service team has been extremely unresponsive and they 1) make it incredibly hard to get submit a ticket, 2) close support tickets without considering them thoroughly.

Michelle
Director in USA

It works!

Kommentare: Honestly, I found it frustrating at first. I am a very visual person, I like to see it to believe it. When I was asking questions to see if the software would meet our needs, I felt that the emails that I was receiving did not take into consideration that I was new to the platform, had not seen the platform in action or the set up procedures. The employees know their software, but I think they may forget that someone new may not totally understand or feel comfortable with the software. I also found this to be true in the 30 minute onboarding. For the onboarding, I wanted to ask questions as we made decisions about how to best use the platform to meet our company needs. We were not using their "best practices" so we needed a little bit more time (and we had a horrible connection), but the company does not allow for a second 15-30 minute onboarding call. In the long run, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] [SENSITIVE CONTENT] stepped in and helped me to fix a couple of issues that were not actually showing up on my side of the software and also corrected the information that had been given to me by customer service for uploading the rules matching for the sku to item name in quickbooks. Now that it is up and running, we are still fixing a few issues before we launch automatic syncing, but the software is doing the job that we hired it to do! I am thankful for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] [SENSITIVE CONTENT], that worked with me via email to complete the set up.

The program successfully works for our needs to have our website orders placed into Quick Books, as well as the payments. We needed connections that would work the way we do business and Connex offered a rules program that allowed us to adjust where items were being placed in our Quick Books.

Though the company has videos and write ups about how to set things up, not all of the videos or information posted are up-to-date with updates that have taken place on the platform, which to a first time user created confusion and made the set up more difficult. Once you learn where things are and how to use them, it becomes much easier. In addition, I still find the set-up of Rules confusing, so I had to defer to the help desk for assistance. I also found that the forms to fill out to receive assistance did not always apply and had redundant information that was time consuming to fill out. During the customer matching, it would be a better fit for us if the software could look at the company name, then the first/last name of customer and then the email address as we find that if a customer enters bill to information, it places the customer under the name of "Accounts Receivable" or "Office, Treasurer" in our Quickbooks, We would rather that it would look at the actual Company name.

Paul
IT Consultant in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It can be a game changer

Kommentare: Connex is a game changer managing our e-commerce. I've worked with other providers but when it comes to value and reliability, Connex beats them hands down. They are responsive to their client needs and have improved the product in significant ways. They continue to strive to improve their system and customer relations. The webinars are very helpful.

It is very reliable. We trust that the orders will sync as expected all the time.

There is a lot of documentation and information available but, it can be difficult to find the information that pertains to what we are attempting to do. I find the rules engine is challenging and confusing. Phone support is almost non-existent at any price. Connex does not always offer the flexibility we need.

Robert
Business Owner in USA

Used to love it, but...

Kommentare: Used Connex for years. Functionality is good, recently though, they raised by price by about 1.75% AND removed all support. This is a complex enough app that customer support is an absolute necessity. Now, if I want support, I have to pay for a much more expensive plan (4 or 5 x what I have been paying) which is extreme overkill for an organization of my size. I am extremely unhappy about the way they implemented their changes and will begin to look for an alternative app.

Works well most of the time. Some changes are simple.

Difficult to make some changes. Price just increased dramatically AND they dropped support along with the price increase. Support used to be via email only and while a bit slow it was adequate.

Antwort von Sync with Connex

We changed our pricing model as of June of 2021 to simplify our license policy and we asked users to upgrade. For users on our legacy plans, we have the knowledge base with 300+ articles and videos available. Support via tickets and screen-sharing is available for purchase on Silver Plan and higher.

Denise
VP in USA

A colossal disappointmebt

Kommentare: They recently did some update and thousands lost their connections then the shut down the customer service portal or it crashed. In trying to get answers to why it wasn't working after a few day. They told us it was showing successful syncs. After explaining that is wasn't showing on our side, they told us the program wouldn't work for us anymore. No notice after 5 years of using the service and left us having to find an immediate solution. This is not the kind of company I would want to do business with.

It worked for what we needed for many years and in the beginning was the only one that did

We started with the company in 2017 and actually help work out some kinks in the program. The bigger the company got the less customer service was available easily

Troy
Director of Planning and Business Development in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done!

Kommentare: We are stoked on Connex and what it provides. It is mission-critical to have invoices and inventory integrated between Shopify and QuickBooks, and Connex gets it done!

This was a solid upgrade from our previous Shopify to Quickbooks Desktop tool. Mostly because of the scheduler and ability to run the connection automatically. There were some other upgraded perks, but we'd hoped for such because we were increasing our spend by a good 2x for it. The connex team was supportive during the onboarding and the FAQ tools they created were really helpful to set it up.

There are a few missing automatic connections and situations that aren't solvable even with the Rules Engine. But they are not must haves. The main issue is how Shopify treats and underpaid invoice as a "return" which creates a headache in the automation for credit memo creation in QuickBooks.

Mark
Fuunder in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Experience Damaged our business -Deliberately Disconnected our API out Of Malice

Kommentare: Support continued to delete our trouble tickets while our critical API was down for weeks. We had to retype ticket after ticket, only to be deleted. The answers were curt and incorrect the support documents had broken links and missing information. To make it worse, the company's [SENSITIVE CONTENT] disconnected our connection out of frustration. An unbelievable experience having had hundreds of vendors in 4 businesses over the year. The writing is on the wall for this company look elsewhere!

The software worked reasonably well for 5 years with increasingly poor customer support

After 5 years, they dramatically raised prices, supposedly to improve server and customer support. They had an upgrade on October 14th connection went down

Frank
Managing Partner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Interface and Customer Service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been that they are immediate in response and customer service and have always had a sloution.

When I was looking for a product that could link my web sales to my Brick and Mortar QB with an a BOM software call SOS this was the easiest, cost effective and seamless product on the market. That still holds true today. As things changed their customer service people are available- by phone- and give you immediate help so you can move forward without the normal back and forth that consumes time. It still works faultessly and issues are non-existent.

It has everything I needed then and now.

Garett
President in USA

Terrible Support and Software Is Outdated

Kommentare: Support was the final straw. NONE! Noone would help even after paying more money for the support! I would not recommend this

Nothing. The connector is so old and unreliable.

The connector is so old and unreliable.

Ian
Director of Coffee in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Where would I be without it?

Kommentare: Top notch customer support. Always very quick to respond, and happy to help with technical issues.

Being able to automatically sync sales transactions form our various sales channels has been a major time savor. No more manually creating or double entry of transactions.

There is a learning curve when you first set things up. A lot of setting to work through. And sometimes it takes a while to figure out mapping errors when you find. Though the new set-up wizard makes setting up a basic connection a heck of a lot easier.

Lisa
co-owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Start Using This TODAY!!! You won't be sorry!

Kommentare: I have saved over $450 a month by switching. I have all of our syncing between our multiple retail points all in 1 program. It is nice to have everything in 1 place, 1 setup, 1 login.

This has saved us over $450 a month. We use BigCommerce for e-commerce and we have 2 separate Square point of sale retail locations. FINALLY something that will sync ALL of these, to 2 different Quickbooks databases. Setup was great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was terrific with my onboarding. Integration is easy. I used to use both T-hub AND Shogo, and needed a dedicated server for T-hub. Connex does it all for so much less $$, all browser based. There is some setup initially, but no more than with anything else like this. I love all of the sync options that you can choose at setup (such as whether or not to add new product, how to map items etc). Invest in research, take notes during onboarding, and don't look back. Customer service is good also. Upgrading from 1 plan to the next level for me had a glitch, and they fixed it right away!!!

the only negative is that I did not find this soon enough!!!

Steve
President in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gone to garbage

Constant errors the last few months. Untested and causes hours of productivity loss. Actively searching for a new solution as this program is past it's prime.

The constant errors due to the developer not testing updates

Cheryl
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Eliminate time consuming data entry

Kommentare: More than half of my bookkeeping is done for with with the integration of the sales with item tracking, and customer set ups and receipts of payments. Truly wonderful.

There is no data entry for our companies online sales and renewals. All sales feed into QuickBooks online to allow us to have accurate and timely reporting of sales and incoming receipts.

I needed an extra date field although I have found an alternate solution. So there are no issues with the functionality.

Alex
IT Manager in USA

A great connector for QB

Kommentare: The entire team at CONNEX has been great to work with. Implementation for a complicated series as ours took a little time to get the wrinkles sorted, but its a great tool that saves a tremendous amount of time. We process about 30,000 transactions per year, and we use this connector every day with multiple users simultaneously.

Works exactly as we require. allows two-way communication between several programs (QB, ShipStation, Magento, and Shopify)

A nicer web connector (pretty) is about all I would change!

Daniel
CEO in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly bad customer service.

Kommentare: Was great until it was not.

It was easy to use until it stopped working and there is ZERO way to get a hold of anyone.

These people do not care what so ever about their customers.

Antwort von Sync with Connex

We are sorry to hear about this experience. Our support form was offline for a day and we apologize for the inconvenience. The support form is online now and we respond to all customer inquiries within 1 business day.

Mikhail
Accountant in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor customer service and support

Kommentare: I had used software for a couple years till September last year when I had to be out for five months. I paid for annual subscription back in May Last year. They decided to change the plans during my absence. They almost triple the monthly dues and decreased the value of subscription. They did not keep their contractual obligations and attempted to bill my credit card for new price, even my subscription was paid till May this year. When I tried to contact thru email support, they ignored my emails or even deleted without the reading. They intentionally do not provide phone support number. I used my paid annual subscription just for less than 4 month and they refused to provide me with refund.

Help expedite sync of orders with QuickBooks

Substantial increase in price and not keeping contractual obligations