Über Gravitec

An easy-to-use platform for automatically creating and sending push campaigns.

Erfahre mehr über Gravitec

Bewertungen zu Gravitec

4,9
4,9

Gravitec hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gravitec bereits verwendet?

Vincent D.
Vincent D.
Web Developer in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use and wonderful UI

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! We got signups the first days! We use it to promote flash sales and new products and it works great!

The easy UI! It's really beautiful and very easy to use and navigate. I noticed in an instant that the UI have been thought through during the development process.

Maybe the ease to block it as a user, but that's not really on the devs side. I wonder how this will work in the future when there are more and more security and privacy incorporated by both browsers and users.

Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I want gravitec to replace other push solutions!

Kommentare: You should immediately integrate Gravitec on your website. It has integration with any kind of site via a code you just paste in, or Wordpress via a plugin. It is a very useful tool to get visitors back to your site, revive older articles and remind people that you exist. It's very simple to install and use, configuration is easy. And getting subscribers is much easier than email, getting followers on facebook, twitter or other social media.
This is another form of communication with your visitors. Just like you use emails, facebook, twitter, SMS, or other social media to get people back on your website, why not use one more tool? Directly in their browser! If you already use those I've just mentioned, consider this another way of communication. Sure it's not perfect, but neither are those other ones.
Yet it does seem more effective. What is your email newsletter open rate? What about the ratio of views-to-click on facebook posts? These type of notifications are very much more effective, which is why you should really advertise it to your visitors to get them to subscribe to it.
Myself, I almost never subscribe to browser push notification and I assumed that most people don't. But I was wrong, and it is very effective. Even with 20% subscription rate, that might still be better than newsletter, and better click-through rates. I'm not saying stop using email newsletters, I'm saying add this other line of communication too. There is no reason not to.

Drip campaigns are neat, similar to email newsletters. The automation features are exactly what's needed to make sure that new subscribers get pushed older articles, which will revive them. You also get a bell widget which you can integrate into your website that gives users the ability to read past notifications, like a messages list. It has some basic segmentation. It works great with mobile friendly websites, which all websites should be - you can integrate this and get subscribers then start sending push notifications to their phone just like you would had with a native app. The free package plan is VERY generous and I'd recommend this for almost any website, big or small - there is absolutely no reason NOT to use it.

I'd like it if this would have the option to also be integrated with native apps so that I can use this with whatever app I build, instead of Google Firebase or Onesignal. Some "analytics" aren't well defined. For example, what is considered an "Active subscriber"? I've tested this with a web test and it seems that everyone who is subscribed, no matter if they visited today or 3 months ago, and no matter if they read all notifications or no notification, they are considered "active subscriber". Why is this? Only because they didn't subscribe, even though they have no interaction with the subscription? Tagging is pretty unclear. I've tried playing around with it, but it doesn't seem to work as intended or maybe I'm missing something. The documentation is pretty unclear, so I had to use my experience with using google tags. Maybe in the future they'll offer better documentation on using their tagging since it's one of the greatest features and segmentation based on tags is very useful. The "bell" widget integrated in the website doesn't show the full message. If the user didn't read it just when they received it, there is no way for them to read that message fully. When they click on it, it takes them to the page that notification is linked to, but if that page doesn't show the message of the notification, there is no way for them to see it, like clicking a "Show More" on it or something. I wish there would be a way to also see this message.

Michael S.
Executive Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable push notifications

Kommentare: Overall, I like the customizable push notices and the affordable price point from Gravitec. I wish the software was a little more user-friendly and more intuitive to use.

What I liked is that the push notices can be branded to you and customized to you. And on the very upside, we were able to do all of this for an affordable rate. I shopped around for comparable products and Gravitec so far has the best software for this at the most affordable price point. I like how people are able to stay in the loop through the means of push notices without it costing us a pretty penny.

Okay, so I got this working on one of our sites but not the other. I'm still trying to figure out how to get it on our other site. I wrote customer support about it and they left me with a long explanation with a bunch of tech jargon I didn't understand, so it looks like I'm going to have to outsource this project to someone else which is kind of frustrating.

Ninos M.
Ninos M.
Creative Director in Australien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our fav notification app

Kommentare: Good experience overall, and it just works.

We switched to Gravitec from other apps, the start was due the deal they had on offer back then, but soon after we made the switch, we noticed that it's far better and didn't need to look further. It covers everything we need from customization to stats. the support team was helpful guide us set it up so we don't lose previously signed up contacts.

I think it does exactly what it should do.

Bikram k. S.
Bikram k. S.
Proprietor in Indien
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Push Notification service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very much satisfied with the service. I was looking for a cost-effective push notification service that is at par with OneSignal, and my search ended with the Life Time deal of Gravitech. Very satisfied.

It is easy to implement and segment your visitors. It helps you run several notification campaigns based on the visitors' segmentation. Works well both on Desktop and Mobile. I have implemented it on my WordPress website. It happened without any difficulty. I am using its lifetime licence so it is cost-effective for me. It helps me send all kinds of content to my push notification subscribers. I can even customize my push notification dialogue box using my own text, logo, and buttons.

If it could integrate with Google Analytics, it'd have been wonderful. I didn't need very fancy push notification services, so not sure what others are looking for.

Benjamin K.
Founder in Singapur

One of the best push notification services

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I started exploring Ugaritic and found that they have a clean and simple UI. It is relatively to understand. I personally do not subscribe to push notifications. However, I see that this could complement traditional email marketing. One thing I like the most is the unlimited website use. Try it out and see if it works for you.

Gravitec allows us to automatically target content to different subscriber segments based on their interests. RSS to Push, Drip Campaigns and Push Digest. It integrates well with WordPress and can be done in three clicks. Push notification could be a great alternative to email marketing.

The subscribers limit is what I least like about Gravitec. Automation could be a little more advanced.

Martial V.
Digital Manager in Frankreich

Great UI/UX for push notifications

Kommentare: Gravitec helped us to grow our trafic both in quality and quantity

the user interface makes work on Gravitec a breeze. Menu are detailed and there is always a guided tour. Support is responsive and available.

nothin much honestly. I wish they could also do email marketing.

Diego C.
Diego C.
Marketer and Consultant in Chile

I like Gravitec, they deliver what they promise.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For me and my business, it has been a great acquisition and very gratifying to see how they continue to add functions.

To manage all push notifications and retain the audience on our websites, this platform is ideal. I love it because first it has a clean and easy to configure interface, especially in wordpress. On the other hand, it is quite fast when it comes to delivering notifications. Also, impressive is the function of automating the most viewed or most recent content and segmenting according to user interests. And all of this backed up with an easy-to-understand analytics dashboard. Finally, I can say that the support is good and agile. Several times, they have solved my doubts and situations in a short period of time.

I hope they will resolve delivery for iOS devices.

Baikuntha A.
Manager in Nepal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Worth Every Penny

It's the most affordable push notification software I found as a lifetime deal. This app is extremely helpful for sending out different campaigns, it also shows a ton of nice analytics so you can see how many people opened your notifications, how many people clicked on them, and a lot more!

As of now, I have not encountered any cons. The software meets my needs perfectly.

John K.
Founder in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Great push notification system

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I find Gravitec to be one of the best Push notifications solutions I have used.

Easy to use and allows to segment. Has a Wordpress plugin so super easy to both implement and manage.

Everything hs gone well so far - so no cons to date/

Masuk sarker B.
Masuk sarker B.
Online Instructor in Bangladesch
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Push-notification service

Kommentare: My team and I have been looking for a tool that we can use to send out important news, updates and other information to our customers, affiliates and other important contacts in our network. We've tried different tools and plugins but nothing beats the ease and simplicity of this plugin. With this plugin, our team can send out important information to our customers and affiliates with just the click of a button. And the best part is that this is a very affordable solution.

I have been using Gravitech for my website and I really like it. I'm using it to send out news, special offers, and more to my fans. Gravitech is an automated service that you can use to send out important information to your customers, fans, and followers. The best part is that you can set the delivery schedule so that you don't have to remember to send the information out yourself.

Doesn't seem to work on the iOS browser.

Brenda G.
Marketer in Guatemala
Zeitung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The most important

Kommentare: Gravitec generates important results in little time

Gravitec is easy to use and has a greater reach of users than other software

Currently, the software is adapted to our needs. We have no claims

Anh L.
Anh L.
Founder in Vietnam

Best OneSignal alternative at the moment

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Push notification is a missing piece of my WordPress sites since I couldn't afford OneSignal. Then Garvitec comes with this good deal.

- Easy to set up, WordPress plugin requires 2 clicks to work (activate only) - Dashboard is not very nice but easy to use - Cover all basic features for web push notification - Unlimited websites, unlimited subscribers!

- It's quite difficult to understand some features for a beginner - Your website uses the Subscription bell but you recommend Toast? - No category select Prompt (like OneSignal) - Limited 3rd party integrations. They show Zendesk, Facebook, Instagram but cannot find them anywhere

Marius G.
Marius G.
Growth Hacker in Rumänien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and use push notifications service

Kommentare: Gravitec has helped me increase my website's traffic by converting one-time visitors to subscribers. It helped me get more people back on my sites and makes it easier for them to subscribe. The platform has so many powerful automations, such as RSS feed integration, social media integration, WordPress automation (when publishing new posts).
Overall, I am happy with Gravitec!

I was a fan of Gravitec since the first time I heard about it. I have tried other web push services, but they were so complicated and hard to use that my website suffered because of them. Gravitec is easy to set up and manage. You can do all your automations with just a few clicks in the dashboard which makes setting it up a breeze! It also has an amazing RSS feed integration feature that lets you easily automatically send push notifications whenever a new post is published on your website.

I wish it had a feature-rich integration with WooCommerce. For example, I'd like to send push notifications automatically when a product goes back in stock.

Ameya A.
Ameya A.
Founder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gravitec - The Notification tool you need

4 letztes Jahr

Gravitec is a push notification tool. It helps to stay connected with your audience and website visitor, send them alerts and very easy to migrate from other tools. If you are looking for a push notification tool then Gravitec should be your first option as it is cost-effective and full of functionalities. I like the fact that it is easy to set up and works with Wix pretty well. I am looking forward to some integrations with automation tools like Pabbly so we can share notifications automatically on certain occasions like when a youtube video is published.

Nothing I can think of as of now. It is working fine for all my requirements. Need to understand about the integrations with automation tools.

Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Lead Designer/Developer in USA

Excellent Browser Notification SaaS

Kommentare: Overall it does what it should and has worked well on several sites. Push notifications as typically within a few minutes and work well.

Overall ease of implementing along with the ability to sync it to the RSS feed so it auto sends the notifications based on our needs.

Sometimes there is a longer delay on it seeing new content on the RSS, but typically it's within a few minutes. If someone clears their browser cache and cookies, it triggers a new request to subscribe which adds another instance to the total number subscribed.

Rhommel Y.
Rhommel Y.
Marketing Manager in Philippinen

Best I've used

Kommentare: I've used different push notification softwares and this is the best I've used so far. I love it because of the structure of the software allowing me to fully customize the notification I wanted to create. it allows me to create different use cases not only for blog subscriptions but even broadcasting a promotional message that I can send for mobile subscribers

the model of the software that makes it flexible for any other use cases

none that I can think ok for now. so excited to see more updates

Josh V.
Josh V.
Sole employed in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great value push notiforcations and more

Kommentare: passionate company developing a powerful tool for digitaal marketing

This is a great addition for anyone who has a website. The more we reach out to out engagement audience in the channels that they like and not just the channels we like the more audience we can cultivate.

Still testing this software out. So far I haven't used all the features. It seems pretty straight forward at the time being.

Philip F.
Philip F.
SEO in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Push notifications that bring conversions!

Kommentare: I've been using Gravitec for a few weeks now and it has been so helpful. I can't believe I didn't use this sooner! It's so easy to use and the customer service is great. I'm so glad I found this app.

Gravitec is a great tool for increasing your conversion rates. I've seen the results of using the app and I'm impressed with how it increases my conversions. It's easy to use and you can send push notifications out to your followers in the blink of an eye! I am using the WordPress-Plugin and it works beautiful.

I would wish for more automatization integrations, especially for WordPress. Besides that, I am sure they wil find ways to make the product better.

Aizat H.
Aizat H.
Web developer in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Increase traffic and create notification for subscribers.

Kommentare: The customer service is really responsive, and they are easy to talk to, to discuss your requirements and needs. Always updating the software for new functionality.

Easy to set up, lots of function and the developer is continuously improving the product. It has many new functions including monetisation. Imagine if you have about 10K subscribers to your products (unarguably choosing the right product will be the hardest part of the job), and the notification allows you to update new products, discount, sales etc. Each product makes you $1 profit. In the lowest estimation you could get at least $1000 sales per month if you set up the campaign nicely. So many possibilities.

Maybe the possibility to further custom the notification style. But it's really minor for now.

Paulo F.
Project Manager in Portugal

Push notification features are now available to every business.

Kommentare: My experience with Gravitec was positive all-around. The product implementation was easy, the learning curve was small, and their support was easily reachable and responded quickly.

The implementations take a few minutes, and the learning to get around the various options up to testing your very first notification is about 10m or so. They make it that easy to start using their software. Sure, some of the features do take a bit longer, but nothing that I'd consider to be an implementation obstacle.

There's really nothing that I dislike about the software as it stands now.

Ben G.
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The ultimate push notification platform

Gravitec is the ultimate push notification tool. Push notifications are one of the most effective ways to re-engage your users and drive conversions for your business. The ability to let the user pick the notifications they want is extremely powerful, especially if you offer multiple products/services. The customization with this tool can help a business build it’s branding with a customer.

I have not found any issues with Gravitec.

Atalay Y.
Atalay Y.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Gravitec, for bringing such technology into our lives.

It's really unbelievably easy to use it. I can't wait to see how fast my business will grow. 'Cause i know this will be a game-changer for me. One of my favorite features is the "Bell", it takes the push notifications into another higher level

There are several UI glitches needs ironing.

Shaker A.
Entrepreneur in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

It's getting more expensive to keep in touch with customers, you need push notifications!

Push notifications are vital to building an audience. Gravitec makes push notifications is very easy to do. I like that you can do weekly digests. It gives you a great reason to stay in touch with your users and stay top of mind with them. I also like that they allow you to segment your audience so that you can send targeted messages only to those who want to hear from you.

Testing is critical to fine-tuning your message it's a must-have feature for me. They don't have a/b testing built into the software yet. but it's on the road map, so I'm looking forward to that feature.

Sanchit G.
Sanchit G.
Founder in Indien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Useful Tool In The Arsenal

Kommentare: Gravitech is a great tool to add to ones collection if someone has websites along with other tools such as Social media scheduler, newsletter tool etc. I havent had much chance to use gravitech yet but have bought it as an investment. The tool seems easy enough to use and onbaording is simple as well. While there are other tools which offer push notificiations for free the thing I like about gravitech is that it also has the ability to send notifications only for some categories. All in all a good investment.

Ease Of Use Stable Company Good limits Ability to send notifications per category

There are free options available No other problem