Über CleverWaiver

Cloud-based online waiver system that allows you to customize, collect, and manage electronic waivers.

Erfahre mehr über CleverWaiver

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu CleverWaiver

1,0

CleverWaiver hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du CleverWaiver bereits verwendet?

Louise A.
Administration in Kanada
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thieves

I actually didn't mind the capabilities and the user interface of this product however they scammed me and being scammed almost $700.00 from this company discounts any good features that this software had to offer.

I had communicated with customer care upon my signing onto this subscription. At first, I was impressed with the speed at which they responded. They offered to manually sign me up for the monthly basic package so that I wouldn't be charged for the entire year which it automatically does. My business is seasonal therefore it did not make sense for me to purchase an annual subscription. I was assured that if I were not using the software, I could either drop to the lowest tier or pause my subscription. They then proceeded to charge my credit card 4 times the amount of what it should have been. I am out almost $700.00 over a 4 month period that the app was not even used. Even when it was used, the cost never reflected the number of waivers used. Customer service then canceled my subscription (Not what I had asked for because I still have use for this app.) They also offered me my $700.00 as a credit moving forward. I am livid. I want my money back as it was wrongfully charged and they have stopped all communication with me. STAY AWAY from this company. They will steal your money and never answer your email concerns. I know I should have been on top of it over the 4 month period although life can get very busy sometimes and I had faith that the company would work with me and continue to keep me as a client. I have opened up a credit card investigation. I am hopeful that the credit company dispute will come through for me.