Über Wavebox

Productivity super-browser built for fast and efficient working on the web. Built on Chromium.

Erfahre mehr über Wavebox

Wavebox team of developers made an excellent work.

I couldn't find anything that I don't like in this product.

Bewertungen zu Wavebox

4,9

Wavebox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wavebox bereits verwendet?

Aravind Reddy
Aravind Reddy
Software Developer in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decluttering the digital life

Everything the product offers includes: 1. Cookie containers 2. Split screen 3. Link opening rules 4. groups, tabs, and organization

I couldn't find anything that I don't like in this product.

Palash
Palash
CEO in USA

Best Alt Browser out there

Kommentare: Phenomenal product!

Highly configurable Ability to log into multiple accounts of the same software (e.g. Outlook and Slack) and ability to club those accounts in the same sidebar icon

Muting notifications might be challenging in some instances

letztes Jahr

Hey Palash - thanks for taking the time to review Wavebox. Cookie Containers for multi-account management is a core WB feature and it sounds like you're making full use of it - perfect! We've just introduced Profiles too, so you can setup multiple versions of Wavebox on your computer for home, work, projects, businesses etc. Get in touch to give them a try! Best wishes from the Wavebox Team.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Wavebox EO

They are good at tab management. It's also nice to have multiple accounts.

Some notifications are superfluous. Editing them is also a bit of a hassle. They need to fix this issue

Jelle
Software Engineer in Niederlande

A real professional browser.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Wavebox is simply great, it's one of my favourite professional browsers.

Working with many different accounts has been a problem within our team. Wavebox took the problems we experienced away. The browser works well and has a good looking UI, which makes it easy to use. It also includes a free version which you can use initially.

I can't really think of anything that I disliked about Wavebox. If I really have to say something it would be the pricing.

Dario
UX Designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

Wavebox is pure genius software!

Kommentare: Perfect. The support is GREAT, they are kind and whenever a tiny bug arised, I just asked them and they helped me out. And they are also quite open when it comes to new features suggestions! <3

We all use so many software, platforms, apps...Having all of them neatly organized in a SINGLE app is much better. I know, you might say "I can simply bookmark my web apps and use them inside my browsers, what's the difference?". There are so many! 1) Evertything in one place --> I simply LOVE having all of my apps in the very same place. No more mixing browsing websites for research and apps! 2) Sleeping apps! --> You can "sleep" groups of apps with a single clic, thus freeing up a lot of ram memory. I do not use ALL the 40 apps I added to wavebox on a daily basis. So I can let them "sleep" and only activate them when I need them 3) Extensions and RAM --> If you are like me and you need a lot of different extensions to do your research and benchmarking and browsing...you know that EACH website adds up some RAM memory. So having a DIFFERENT program with only the essential Chrome extensions means you are not loading your web-developing extension code on...Gmail interface :) That means a lot of free memory, for free :) And the list goes on and on!

Seriously? Nothing :) Or maybe...not having a single "search all my accounts files and messages". But that means a "magic wizard", a digital miracle. Think they are working on it :)

Jason
Jason
Virtual Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Work. Life. Balance. ... Mostly due to Wavebox

Kommentare: Wavebox is GREAT!

Work. Life. Balance. It is ... Mostly due to Wavebox. The remaining part is due to my puppy keeping me sane. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at Wavebox have truly outdone themselves - and clearly not done yet! I have been using Wavebox for just a few months and it has changed my life and the effectiveness of my working with my multiple clients. By using Wavebox my response time with tasks and communication has increased by 50% finding myself with a tad bit of extra time to find more tools and features to allow my clients (and me) to have more Work.Life.Balance. I like it so much, I reached out to my coworkers, did a demo, and now several of them are signing up. It is now a staple ad in my companies monthly newsletter to make sure everyone knows about this time-saving tool. and they keep adding features! Wavebox is GREAT!

I have been using Wavebox for a few months now... and I have not found any CONS yet! (I doubt I will) It provides so many more features than I imagined.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jason, thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Wavebox. We're working hard to create the best browser for balancing work/home, so it's great to hear that you've been able to increase productivity and save time. Many new features are on the way, so stay in touch! Best wishes from Team Wavebox.

Ben
President in Schweiz
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for streamlining your workflow

Kommentare: It just really allows you to isolate your workspaces. I had found myself doing too much multi-tasking rather than getting things done because I was getting all of my notifications all the time. Wavebox lets you get to work quickly when you're ready and then shut it down when you need to focus on other things, it's really flexible and worth considering if you are using a bunch of different Chrome logins to keep your online identities apart.

Everything is in one place. I work for a non-profit organisation as a volunteer, so it's incredibly useful to have all of my logins for all of the different web management and social media tools somewhere that doesn't interfere with my other work.

It just takes a while to figure out the best way to set everything up. You can put EVERYTHING in there, which means there are a ton of options. Workflows are complicated and putting your tools in a new dashboard just takes time.

letztes Jahr

Hey Ben, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Yep, having everything in one place makes it easy to organize and manage everything! We've just added Wavebox Profiles, so you can setup multiple Waveboxes for different businesses/projects/work/home etc. Get in touch to try them out now! Thanks again, Best wishes from the Wavebox Team.

Francisco
Director in Argentinien

Wavebox se volvió mi sistema operativo

Kommentare: Wavebox se volvió mi sistema operativo. No tengo nada fuera de Wavebox.
Me ayuda a organizar mi trabajo, a separar mis asuntos personales, y hasta a organizar las cuentas de mis clientes. El manejo de perfiles y la funcionalidad de "Sandbox" me ayudan enormemente.
El equipo de soporte super bien y el crecimiento de la aplicación es increíble. Todo el tiempo lanzan mejoras y funcionalidades nuevas.
Ya no puedo tener una computadora sin Wavebox.

Manejo de Perfiles de Cookies Función de Sandbox Sleep y uso de Memoria UX - Disposición del Menu y la Barra de apps Crecimiento continuo

No le encuentro contras. Todo son pros. Me gustaría una versión para iPadOS.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it's so great to hear that Wavebox has become central to your daily workflow. We have lots of new features on the way, so keep up-to-date via @waveboxio.

Brendan
Program Advisor in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User since 2017

Kommentare: I've been using Wavebox since 2017. It's become an important part of my workflow and productivity. I have two jobs, each of which requires me to use different accounts and apps. Wavebox allows me to centralize all my communications apps in one place. It's become pretty essential to my productivity at this point!

Because it's a browser-based service, apps like Teams aren't optimized. The price has also climbed quite a bit over the years.

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Brendan, thanks for taking the time to leave such as great review and for supporting us with a Pro subscription. Wavebox is perfect for organizing multiple roles/projects and centralizing all your web apps!

Fabio
Mentor in Brasilien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best browser out there

Kommentare: My productivity was highly enhanced by Wavebox. I work as an academic mentor and blogger. By using Wavebox, I can separate as many profiles as I want. In one of them, I set up my academic apps, which I use to conduct research and write papers. In another one, I use my personal profiles and can quickly check my emails, use my homebanking services and so on. In a third tab, I use my mentoring-specific apps, including the services I use to talk to my mentees during the sessions.

Wavebox team of developers made an excellent work. This is best than any regular browser, as it consumes less resources than Chrome, and its app-based system of organizing websites inside cookie-specific profiles boosts enormously my productivity.

There is nothing I do not like in the software. It is highly customizable and fits all my needs.

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Fabio, thanks for the wonderful review. It's great to hear that Wavebox is helping you to be more productive, for both home and work.

Matt
Product Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simplifies my entire workflow

Wavebox lets me easily organize all of the web apps I use every day.

Some features are hard to discover - but that is a testament to how much there is in this tool.

letztes Jahr

Hey Matt, thanks for leaving a review - it's great to hear that Wavebox is helping you to stay organized when working online. Yep, Wavebox is so packed with great features that it can be difficult to work them all out, but we're in the process of writing more KB articles and making some videos, so keep an eye out for those. Thanks again, Best wishes from the Wavebox Team.

Cade
Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great App Manager

I love Wavebox - it makes using multiple apps simultaneously so much easier.

I haven't had any issues with Wavebox. Love it!

letztes Jahr

Hi Cade, thanks for leaving such a great review - we're delighted that you're enjoying Wavebox! Best wishes from Team Wavebox.