Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über CreateStudio

CreateStudio ist eine einfach zu bedienende Videoanimationssoftware, mit der jeder auf einfache Weise unglaubliche Videos erstellen kann, und zwar ohne

Erfahre mehr über CreateStudio

Vorteile:

Create Studio is always thoughtful of our needs as users. I love how they come with new 3D characters every month and their updates have always considered the suggestions of the community.

Nachteile:

That you need to be online and that it is very hard to work on more devices eg PC, Laptop.

Bewertungen zu CreateStudio

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,8
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,1/10

CreateStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 481 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CreateStudio bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (481)

Michael
Michael
Owner
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

CreateStudio Helps Me Create Animated Videos With Ease!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Robby
Founder in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Für den Semi Prof Bereich sehr gut.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Preis-Leistung zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufes 2021 sehr gut.Aber die anderen bleiben ja nicht stehen.

Vorteile:

Die Einfachheit im Aufbau und alles im Überblick. Es lassen sich leicht ganz tolle Sachen erstellen. Free Lottie Files können importiert werden.

Nachteile:

Das Manko ist natürlich die interessante Szene wie Plugins dazu gekauft werden müssen. Es gibt aber ein sehr Umfangreiches Boundel Pack. Wie alle Programme sehr umfangreich im Speichervolumen wenn mal ganz viele Plugins an Bord sind.

Edin
Industriekaufmann in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anspruchsvoll aber nicht einfach in der Bedienung. Trotzdem sehr tolles Programm

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Gut

Vorteile:

Die tolle Grafik und die große Auswahl an Möglichkeiten

Nachteile:

Schwierigkeitsgrad in der Bedienung. Man muss sich mit dem Programm erst anfreunden.

Diana
Mediendesign in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Der Preis ist hoch aber es lohnt sich!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ich finde es sehr gjt

Vorteile:

Das Programm bietet viel, ist übersichtlich und Stabil. Die Templates sind super und auch die Textanimationen sind toll.

Nachteile:

Mir fehlt es bei manchen Figuren an variationen der Bewegungen. Ein Übergang in andere Animationen wäre auch schön. Genauso einen Modus mit dem man seine eigene Figur entwickeln könnte.

Stacie
Stacie
Owner Operator in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent Product and Great Value

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've loved using CreateStudio and have every intention of being a loyal customer for years to come. I'd recommend it to anyone with a need for this type of software.

Vorteile:

The cost is reasonable, especially compared to some of the alternatives. It is very user-friendly and doesn't take long at all to learn your way around the software. The recent updates to the interface have been very well thought out. The updates show that they listen to what users need and are experiencing. The technical support team is usually very helpful and tries to address issues as quicky as possible. The admin team is super responsive and attends to things very quickly. The quality of the software and the deliverables one can create using it are fantastic. It is has enabled me to add a whole host of offerings to my clients and this has increased the scope of my business tremendously. I've used it to create everything from explainer videos to book launch reveal videos to an entire online training course! The possibilities are almost limitless.

Nachteile:

There were some technical glitches in the earlier days that caused some delays, but the team seems to have grown and developed their own skills so this no longer appears to happen. I've mentioned it already, but I'd love to see more attention given to spelling and correctness. A huge library of assets is wonderful, but it can make locating what you need unnecessarily difficult when the names of assets are incorrectly spelt and when the naming conventions used are inconsistent. This is literally my only pet peeve with this software. The misspellings occur everywhere (even the updates log), and this is something that should be ironed out. It is not only frustrating at times but results in making the software seem that little bit less professional - which it doesn't deserve.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vyond, PowToon, Animaker und Moovly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio: It seemed to have the best balance between cost, functionality, and user-friendliness. When weighing up all my needs and what I needed to use it for, it seemed the best "all-rounder" and has lived up to the expectations.

Mark
Ceo in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Create studio is the best.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great experience im on the 3rd upgrade of this program and am amazed how mutg the program has improved. And all the hard work they put into it.I really appreciate them.

Vorteile:

The easy video creation with all the tools you need to make a great video. Support is the best in the software space.

Nachteile:

Every once in a while there is a glitch but the support team is on top of it.

Yi Hsuan
youtuber in Taiwan
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It's a pity the lack of Asian elements

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In the absence of Chinese teaching, the learning process is difficult, but after completing the study, you will discover the beauty of this software

Vorteile:

Fully functional, with access to high-quality material libraries

Nachteile:

Chinese is not provided, which means you cannot use the cool features of the latest version 3.2.

Nicole
Marketing manager in USA
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Simple yet amazing program

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

The pros of the program I have enjoyed the most is how simple it was to drag and drop and search for what i need to make amazing videos with little to no experience is needed.

Nachteile:

The only Cons i have was not purchasing the product sooner.

jorge
Owner in El Salvador
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I would say, that it is one of the fewer apps out there that you can keep as yours. It has the advantage that must be install in your PC, so I will have it for ever and most competitors sell you web style apps which you would not have for sure there will be there for you to use it always.

Nachteile:

have not encountered one yet. I have been using the software for only 6 months more or less.

Eric
Eric
CEO in Malaysia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It makes making video so much easier and fun

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

Create Studio can make video just by changing the template to start with. That's an amazing experience. There are tones of apps out there that do so but not in a complete way. CC outstands those

Nachteile:

The characters are still less and variety of actions are yet limited, but I will like to grow with the team.

Randall
Creator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

New Video Creator - CS3 Inspiration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The tool is at my fingertips awaiting a new world of creativity. I look forward to doing just that.

Vorteile:

I am new to creating videos. A novice. But after signing up, I created a Lightning Builder video quickly and decided to dive in more. Need training which [sensitive content hidden] did a great job helping me learn the basics. I love all the options, but so many that it can overwhelm. I love the bonuses that Create Studio team keeps adding to resolve or add to users requests.

Nachteile:

Voice to text options is limited compared to 11labs. You will run out of monthly limit of characters if you are not careful. I also have media place which is owned by same people, Josh in both emails. It would be nice to be integrated together.

Pedro
, marketer in Portugal
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

best video animation software2022-2024

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 5 stars, using the all access pass since the beginning

Vorteile:

so easy t oproduce top professional videos, great interface, graphics,

Nachteile:

all is good and gold, even dunno what could be bad there,,,,,

Esther
Esther
Journalist in Kenia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A powerful tool with great usability

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: There is no better tool than createStudio that helps to create great videos of any kind.I enjoy using it because it's easy to use,easy to add texts,images, videos and animations to your videos.

Vorteile:

I like this tool most because it can be used by several members like business people, entrepreneurs,content creators,educators and students. I also love their customer support who are always there 24/7 which is very helpful to the user. Tutorials are also of great help to the users since it guides them how to use the software

Nachteile:

Only the rendering is a small problem here but it's a minor problem anyway

Ahmad
Ahmad
Operations Manager in Libanon
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

I will never ever not have an all access pass....unless I am broke, but then again, I can't be broke, as videos will always be in demand...wink wink

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Lovely and useful.

Vorteile:

vastness.

Nachteile:

lack of step by step instructions .

beta
founder in Indonesien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great desktop animation software

4,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Prebuild templates and animation effect that's what I like most about Createstudio.With their assets, you can create great animation video in just a few minutes, and that what make CreateStudio stand out, at least as desktop software. Most "template-based" animation solutions are SAAS, but createstudio is a desktop software, that's means you can use it without an internet connection.Also, their 3D character asset quality is soo good.Oh one more thing, createstudio doesn't need crazy computer specs.

Nachteile:

Createstudio is not professional animation software so don't expect you can create complex animation, which is fine for me. I know it's not intended as a video editor, but createstudio has some tools that are really useful for a video editing project, unfortunately, their GUI is kinda weird to use for video editing. So basically createstudio is best for one use only, which is create animation videos.

Jetton
Instructional Designer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

This is my “Must Have” Software

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been amazing. I’ve used it for over two years and still learn about new things I can do with the software all the time.

Vorteile:

I have been using CreateStudio for a couple of years, and the quality of my animations and videos has been amazing. Several of my projects have been released to thousands of people, and always get great feedback. I really love this software.

Nachteile:

After building several projects, it has used a huge chunk of my hard drive space for the character downloads. I would love it if the company would allow me to download these files to an external drive instead of making me use my PC HDD.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cartoon Animator und Adobe Illustrator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio: The ease of use, and a shorter learning curve.

Jyng
Freelancer in Philippinen
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Value for Money

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent!

Vorteile:

The monthly updates, ease of use, very cool interface, lots of valuable assets and features.

Nachteile:

Very few actions for characters. Same software like Toonly and Vyond have massive library of character actions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: InVideo

Warum CreateStudio gewählt wurde: Toonly looks outdated. CreateStudio has 5x more features than this.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Toonly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio: Before I purchased CreateStudio, I joined their Facebook group first. I love the vibes of the group. I liked how the admins even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] interacted with the members. They're very hands on. Right then, I knew I would get a great support from them.

Cindy
Composer in USA
Musik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Found it by accident, couldn't live without it now

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found CS by accident when using a photo "animation" software that I didn't realize was related. I had purchased that software (I don't know if I'm allowed to name it, so I won't), THEN found CS. I was so intrigued by the ability to use the characters, backgrounds, etc. and make animated videos way easier than I had in the past, that I contacted CS to find out if I could get a refund on the program I had purchased, so that I could put the money into CS. I know, right? Crazy. However...they not only let me keep the original software, but they gave me a massive "credit" so that I could purchase characters and such in CS to try it out. They were incredibly nice, and that goes a long way with me. When CS Pro came out, the lifetime all-access pass was a no-brainer for me. I am more appreciative than I can say!

Vorteile:

There are SO many positives about CreateStudio Pro! The people are great and responsive, they continually fix bugs as needed and give us new tools, characters, templates, scenes, etc. to use. It has a bit of a learning curve, but overall it is WAY more fun and useful than it is difficult to learn. I honestly can't say enough about how much I truly enjoy using it.

Nachteile:

Honestly, CS Pro compares so favorably to other software I've used that there is nothing I "like least" about it. I am not all that much of a techie, and it is likely that I don't know enough to know what it might be missing. The only thing I can think of is that if we had actual 3D characters (i.e. which we could rotate to show the back of a person, or the side, etc.) it would be even more useful.

Robin
Robin
Director in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

I use Create Studio to do everything from clips to full on videos. Plus.... it is real fun to use.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to implement, I created videos and derivative versions of videos that I have been part creating elsewhere, so this - bang got the job done and quite literally all the components you need are at hand, so you don't have to go looking all over the web for clips. You can also import lottie files to add even more animation features. So to recap, I would do a USA version then replicate it and change for other languages and places in the World, changing clips as I need to within the main vid master. Cool.

Vorteile:

It is easy to pick up how to use. The interface is great so you don't struggle looking for stuff and " how to do"s". I actually got it originally to do some short clips for selling on our websites and ended up creating a full on 4 minute video, with voiceover and using all the clips from within Create Studio itself. When I needed help the team were there for me and helped out instantly, truly a great and fun software.

Nachteile:

I can't think of anything I don't like, it is genuine fun and highly productive software that speeds up creation dramatically.

Naresh
Dr in Indien
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Awesome animation with create-studio!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Nice I would recommend people who want to learn and build some cool animation for educating or entertaining. It is awesome!

Vorteile:

I am an educator and making animation is a bit time-consuming and cumbersome but with createstudio it can be done smoothly by dragging and dropping characters and all, so have to spend time only for creative thinking.

Nachteile:

Sometimes it hangs between and yes rendering takes quite a time always.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Creative Cloud

Warum CreateStudio gewählt wurde: ease of doing animations.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PowToon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio: lifetime access and ease of working with.

Arnie
owner in Kanada
Animation, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing functionality for a great price

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: There is a lot packed in to one program and the learning curve is relatively low. You can create very professional animations for yourself or clients. There are so many things to do in the software, your creativity would have no bounds. All my clients are wowed by the results.

Vorteile:

Lots of functionality and animation options. The characters are high quality in esthetics and movement. There is a lot of choice of templates and done-for-you scenes making this a great choice for the beginner to pro-user. They have stellar customer service and are always updating the characters, scenes and general functions and options available.

Nachteile:

There is really nothing I don't like about the program. Any issues that come up are dealt with in a timely manner.

Jaycee
Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Money Saver

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great software that is easy to learn. Create Studio also has several resources to teach you how to use the software but honestly, I took a few days just teaching myself how to use it.

Vorteile:

I love Creat Studio! Since I am starting out, I don't have unlimited marketing money. This software has saved me countless dollars. Easy to use Great features including props, background, and animations Access to Pixabay!

Nachteile:

I have had this product for almost a year and I have not found any cons yet.

Nina
Dog trainer in Österreich
Tierarzt, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

CreateStudio really is the best!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Exceptional in every single way and it even keeps improving. I had never been this impressed with a software and its team behind it ever before. Fully recommend it!

Vorteile:

Endless features, many different styles and infinite possibilities for your creativity. The team behind CreateStudio is really helpful and knowledgeable and the just keep adding great content every time you thought you couldn't love CreateStudio more.

Nachteile:

That one of my favorite characters from the old CreateStudio (Dog) hasn't been added yet - I know it will be, but I just can't wait to work with the character again in the Pro version :)

Michael
Owner / CEO in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Personal Opinions of the Features and Capabilities of the CreateStudio Software Tool

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am just starting out learning the ins and outs of 3D video creation and editing. I am a brand new user of this software tool and I LOVE IT !! It has given me the ability (and more importantly, the confidence) to believe that I can actually do it.

Vorteile:

The ease and speed at which I can get from "a thought" to something that I can use to show to others to discuss and further develop the video creation.

Nachteile:

The thing that I like least about this software is the inability to import and animate 3D characters that are created by third party developers. (I understand the depth and complexity of offering this capability. I am just saying that if it was possible .. there would be no stopping you guys !!)What the developers at CreateStudio have done with their software tool is absolutely impressive and amazing. However, I feel that I am seriously limited in what I have to work with, with respect to 3D characters .. both human and animal. If the team at CreateStudio could come up with a way to be compatible with some of the other 3D character developers out in the market, then that CS would be KING !!

Maureen
Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The BEST - really!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been amazing, and family and friends always hear how much I love making videos with CSPro. Couldn't recommend more highly

Vorteile:

The ease of use for someone who hadn't used this kind of software before.The characters and assets!The transitions (which they just provided more of and are super simple to use!).The support!The developers, who are visible, responsive, and feel like you've known them for forever :)

Nachteile:

Really, can't think of any....except when migrating to CSPro from CS all the characters haven't been updated and I'm missing a few of them. But worth the wait!

Heather
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

If you are looking for an all in one video editing program

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I love it and its very beginner friendly.

Vorteile:

I love how there are templates that I can just insert pics and videos. Its really user friendly which I love !

Nachteile:

One drawback is that most of the elements are geared to subscribing to the all access pass. This was not something that was disclosed when I first got createstudio. However its not a biggie but it can get pricey

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Filmora

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio: Ease of use