Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über CreateStudio

CreateStudio ist eine einfach zu bedienende Videoanimationssoftware, mit der jeder auf einfache Weise unglaubliche Videos erstellen kann, und zwar ohne

Erfahre mehr über CreateStudio

Vorteile:

Create Studio is always thoughtful of our needs as users. I love how they come with new 3D characters every month and their updates have always considered the suggestions of the community.

Nachteile:

That you need to be online and that it is very hard to work on more devices eg PC, Laptop.

Bewertungen zu CreateStudio

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,8
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,8

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,1/10

CreateStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 555 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CreateStudio bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (555)

Michael
Michael
Owner
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

CreateStudio Helps Me Create Animated Videos With Ease!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Robby
Founder in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Für den Semi Prof Bereich sehr gut.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Preis-Leistung zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufes 2021 sehr gut.Aber die anderen bleiben ja nicht stehen.

Vorteile:

Die Einfachheit im Aufbau und alles im Überblick. Es lassen sich leicht ganz tolle Sachen erstellen. Free Lottie Files können importiert werden.

Nachteile:

Das Manko ist natürlich die interessante Szene wie Plugins dazu gekauft werden müssen. Es gibt aber ein sehr Umfangreiches Boundel Pack. Wie alle Programme sehr umfangreich im Speichervolumen wenn mal ganz viele Plugins an Bord sind.

Edin
Industriekaufmann in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Anspruchsvoll aber nicht einfach in der Bedienung. Trotzdem sehr tolles Programm

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Gut

Vorteile:

Die tolle Grafik und die große Auswahl an Möglichkeiten

Nachteile:

Schwierigkeitsgrad in der Bedienung. Man muss sich mit dem Programm erst anfreunden.

Diana
Mediendesign in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Der Preis ist hoch aber es lohnt sich!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Ich finde es sehr gjt

Vorteile:

Das Programm bietet viel, ist übersichtlich und Stabil. Die Templates sind super und auch die Textanimationen sind toll.

Nachteile:

Mir fehlt es bei manchen Figuren an variationen der Bewegungen. Ein Übergang in andere Animationen wäre auch schön. Genauso einen Modus mit dem man seine eigene Figur entwickeln könnte.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Consultant in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great Animation software that continues to improve.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: After testing a few of the market leading applications I found that Create Studio suited my needs best. Over 2 years later I am very happy with Create Studio because they continue to improve the inbuilt functions.

Vorteile:

Lots of 3D Characters + other characters Options for some customisation of characters Plenty of assets available within the video editor Built in templates and lightening builder can significantly speed up process Text to voice built in Lip sync built in Tutorials available You don't need to be experienced in video animation to use Developers listen to user feedback and continue to improve Great uster community to share how to knowledge

Nachteile:

The characters are pre-built and there are some options for customisation of some 3D characters but it is not a fully customisable animation program.

Joe
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

I Don't Even Look at Anything Else

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Before using CrerateStudio, I would find myself moving around a variety of different software, getting things done, and sometimes wishing it could be much easier. Since getting CreateStudio, I find myself rarely going to other software, unless it is for something specific, such as Adone After Effects.

Vorteile:

The ease of learning CreateStudio allowed me to get straight on with doing the work I needed to do. There are plenty of training videos available and if there was ever anything I needed to ask, their support was amazing, often replying within minutes, almost definitely within an hour.

Nachteile:

There are a few things missing from the software, such as exporting as a gif, but seeing the additions that have been made already, I can see these things being included very soon.

Charles
Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

is it worth it?

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: First thing, do not ask for help, just go straight to their help page, as this is the only help you will get with CSPro. if you need or desire to ask questions, then you are directed to groups. they do not add characters and templates each month as they state.

Vorteile:

it is a nice program, and they do add new features to it, but what makes them stand out above the rest is its All Access PASS.

Nachteile:

their lack of professionalism is what caused me to retreat from their program, and they charge double what they are worth. capitalism at its best here folks. they have yet to of brought ALL characters from their old version to the new Pro version.

Hoàng Ân
Teacher and Course builder in Vietnam
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A powerful yet simple tool to make animated videos

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Completely satisfied with what I have. The product is worth every penny

Vorteile:

I can create professional videos in an efficient way because it is easy to use and I don't have to spend a lot of time learning or editing. Besides, it has cool high-quality characters with constant updates. I bought the all access pass and I'm glad that I did.

Nachteile:

The export function is not very stable. When I export a video, there is a chance that it is stuck at 100% and I have to restart the program to export again.

Rufina
Co-Founder in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Create Studio Is Great

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have no complaints about this software, at first it a little difficult to make the characters do certain things, like walking for instance, that was my problem, but between CS support team and our amazing FB page, I have mastered that area and so much more. The Tutorials are amazing from support and other users.

Vorteile:

I love the ease of using this software, it has everything you need and so much more. I love that I can do work on other software and bring it into CreateStudio to complete what I'm look for that the other program may lack.

Nachteile:

I can't say that there is anything I really dislike about this program, but a few more 3D characters would make it PERFECT!

Ronnie
Owner in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Create Studio - The Best Keeps getting better!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

The quality of the software for oe needs to be mentioned. The developer(s) have thought of everything when in the design phase. The things they over looked or that needed tweaking, has been added and or corrected with updates. The features of CS are too many to list here. All in all the software just works and what can be done with the software is truly amazing to me.

Nachteile:

Only con and its not a bad one, I would like to see more detailed instruction videos. Ones on exporting your project and what to do if this or that happens this is how you get back to where you need to be. I am 54 and just learning to work with computers so I soak in all the knowledge I can.

David
Manager in Israel
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best video software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I USE CSP3 FROM ITS FIRST DAY AS CSP WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM

Vorteile:

It has everything you need to develope video software very easy

Nachteile:

I have nothing bad words to say about Createstodio pro ver 3

Mark
Chair, Water Safety Council of Fresno County in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Video creation and editing tool I recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great. I appreciate the developers are listening to their users and regularly add features that enhance my work in vdeo creation to market our educational messaging.

Vorteile:

It hashelped me turn out more useful video that I could before using Final Cut Pro X or Motion

Nachteile:

I don't have negative comments since it has my go to for 90 percent of my video creation projects.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good qualit animations

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

3D characters that are customized by the user

Nachteile:

Though you pay a one time all access fe, you have to pay a yearly rate to access all possibilities

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Top Notch Solution Bundle

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A winner! A must-have! Accelerate your creativity, pedal to the metal!

Vorteile:

Parameters, content, workflow and quality output at a fast speed.

Nachteile:

Not applicable. CreateStudio just keeps getting better.

Victor
freelancer in Rumänien
Animation, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

CreateStudio is the best video software out there!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Create Studio is the best video creation software for me that I use day by day! You can create everything you can imagine: motion graphics, text animations, 2D and 3D character animations, doodle videos... so so much more, your imagination is the limit! I am exploring every day the new CSPro. I find CSPro more developed in complexity but much easier to create faster and better videos. Once I'll get to know all the features and be able to move around them like I did in the previous CS I'll have a very powerful CSPro and I'll create videos much more easily and more professional videos! I advise everyone who comes across CreateStudio just to try it 30 days risk-free (is what I did until I found the good software I needed and the ones I loved I kept) so don't just believe me, go and try it 100% risk-free! They do refund you 100% of your investment if you don't like it, but I have no doubt you WILL LOVE IT! I really want to mention the team behind the scenes and all the support team: they are always there for us users, all the time without exceptions!
They are constantly working on improvement and periodically release new updates & new features! They are the best software support team!
I just LOVE CreateStudio!

Vorteile:

I love everything inside Create Studio, just try it and convince yourself, you have nothing to loose! They give you a full refund if you decide is not for you no questions asked!

Nachteile:

There is nothing to like less in Create Studio! You'll just LOVE IT!

Christopher
Solutions manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The silent feature you always wanted, and didn't know it.

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall this is such a great tool for almost any video project and in may cases, tons of graphic work as well. You can replace several tools with this one and produce as good or better than many standalone products. Best video/graphic software purchase I've ever made, and I have a Lifetime Deal and it's getting better all the time. How lucky am I?

Vorteile:

Limitless video creations and the tools and assets to make nearly anything possible.

Nachteile:

There's a learning curve that requires you to spend some time with the software to really make some impressive video content. Although it already comes with some really impressive templates. Most of which can be edited to fit your project. Some template have sophisticated architecture and you'll need to spend some time to dig into them to see what's going on.

Chandra
Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Awesome Software for Video Creation

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Vorteile:

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Nachteile:

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Cindy
Composer in USA
Musik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Found it by accident, couldn't live without it now

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I found CS by accident when using a photo "animation" software that I didn't realize was related. I had purchased that software (I don't know if I'm allowed to name it, so I won't), THEN found CS. I was so intrigued by the ability to use the characters, backgrounds, etc. and make animated videos way easier than I had in the past, that I contacted CS to find out if I could get a refund on the program I had purchased, so that I could put the money into CS. I know, right? Crazy. However...they not only let me keep the original software, but they gave me a massive "credit" so that I could purchase characters and such in CS to try it out. They were incredibly nice, and that goes a long way with me. When CS Pro came out, the lifetime all-access pass was a no-brainer for me. I am more appreciative than I can say!

Vorteile:

There are SO many positives about CreateStudio Pro! The people are great and responsive, they continually fix bugs as needed and give us new tools, characters, templates, scenes, etc. to use. It has a bit of a learning curve, but overall it is WAY more fun and useful than it is difficult to learn. I honestly can't say enough about how much I truly enjoy using it.

Nachteile:

Honestly, CS Pro compares so favorably to other software I've used that there is nothing I "like least" about it. I am not all that much of a techie, and it is likely that I don't know enough to know what it might be missing. The only thing I can think of is that if we had actual 3D characters (i.e. which we could rotate to show the back of a person, or the side, etc.) it would be even more useful.

Dave
Owner in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

CreateStudio is the best value app in its class

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I can use CreateStudio to create unique looking videos for myself and clients without the steep learning curve that competing products have in the knowledge that there is a responsive support team available should I need help.

Vorteile:

This is a fully featured animation platform that is easy and intuitive to use. There is an amazing collection of templates and characters to choose from and the creators are incredibly generous and supportive with digital assets and guidance on how to use them. The software is constantly being updated and they listen carefully to customer feedback and act on it.

Nachteile:

I can't really fault the software in its current state. What I would say is that it was harder to use intuitively in the early days (particularly the timeline) but they've acted on user feedback to improve things dramatically and added some amazing features, templates and characters.

Eric
Eric
CEO in Malaysia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It makes making video so much easier and fun

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Vorteile:

Create Studio can make video just by changing the template to start with. That's an amazing experience. There are tones of apps out there that do so but not in a complete way. CC outstands those

Nachteile:

The characters are still less and variety of actions are yet limited, but I will like to grow with the team.

Alan
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Value From a Dedicated Team

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Vorteile:

Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today. One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos. The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

Nachteile:

The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Jay
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Simply put one of the best tools PERIOD!!!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Create Studio Pro simply put is one of the best tools to have PERIOD!!! It’s powerful, full-featured, and easy to use. From Whiteboard Animation to 2D/3D videos, motion graphics, and more… Create Studio Pro is a MUST HAVE for any business big or small or persons that just want to create videos of any kind. The company is always improving and updating the software, with new assets every month, they have a friendly Facebook group full of advice and inspiration, free training via their YouTube channel and by far the BEST customer service I have EVER come across. For anyone thinking of making this purchase, it’s a no brained… Create Studio Pro for the win!!! I definitely recommend this software!

Vorteile:

Monthly updates including new assets, great training, fantastic customer services, and a very reliable product overall.

Nachteile:

N/a

Mark
General Manager in Kanada
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The must have for video creators

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been using create studio since first came out in 2020 and I was blown away with it. I was so happy I stumbled across it in an ad and I bought it immediately and started using it and had so much fun with it. It is just fun. It's always adding new things, features as well as effects and the community and support is just fantastic that if you have a problem with something, they will get back to you really quickly with real answers and not just some standard answer that a lot of companies use when they're answering support tickets. You're actually speaking to somebody who knows something about the software that'll help you if you actually get stuck

Vorteile:

If you are a video or contact creator then create studio pro is a must-have. I've tried a lot other softwares and they all work well, but I find create studio pro is really an all-in-one software that has literally every feature that you could possibly imagine. It's fun, it's easy and the support is like nothing else

Nachteile:

If you aren't using it on a regular basis and you're paying for the monthly subscription services to access all the extra features, then you might find it a little bit expensive. Although that's not really a complaint, it's just the only thing I could think of that could be viewed as negative for some people. But all in all, it's great value for your money for what you're actually getting with it

William
Chiefw in USA
Animation, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A dream world of video production

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Time Savings. I can get projects done in at least half the time versus using multiple video editing resources. It's all in one here!

Vorteile:

The greatest thing about this software is that a combines animation with video. I have waited years for a product like this to come on the market. I am thrilled with it!

Nachteile:

Tiny scrolling bars. I am disabled and it is hard to Target in on the bars. Sometimes I spend up to 30 seconds being able to attach the arrow to the bar. I contacted support about this. And they said they would take it under consideration to expand the width of the bars on a future update. You have to respect that!

Randall
Creator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

New Video Creator - CS3 Inspiration

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: The tool is at my fingertips awaiting a new world of creativity. I look forward to doing just that.

Vorteile:

I am new to creating videos. A novice. But after signing up, I created a Lightning Builder video quickly and decided to dive in more. Need training which [sensitive content hidden] did a great job helping me learn the basics. I love all the options, but so many that it can overwhelm. I love the bonuses that Create Studio team keeps adding to resolve or add to users requests.

Nachteile:

Voice to text options is limited compared to 11labs. You will run out of monthly limit of characters if you are not careful. I also have media place which is owned by same people, Josh in both emails. It would be nice to be integrated together.

Mark
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Create Studio

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a positive one and the company keeps sending out new characters and themes and look like they are in it for the Long Haul.

Vorteile:

It is not only fun it is very creative. I bought the lifetime prescription and when they updated and change from create Studio to create Pro, they did not try to get more money out of me. They lived up to their promise.

Nachteile:

I'm not the one that used it the most so I cannot give you any dislikes.