CreateStudio Erfahrungen

Über CreateStudio

CreateStudio ist eine einfach zu bedienende Videoanimationssoftware, mit der jeder auf einfache Weise unglaubliche Videos erstellen kann, und zwar ohne

Erfahre mehr über CreateStudio

Create Studio is always thoughtful of our needs as users. I love how they come with new 3D characters every month and their updates have always considered the suggestions of the community.

That you need to be online and that it is very hard to work on more devices eg PC, Laptop.

Bewertungen zu CreateStudio

CreateStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CreateStudio bereits verwendet?

Christian
Christian
Licenciado in Mexiko
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Uno de los mejores programas

Kommentare: En lo personal, es uno de los mejores softwares del mercado, si tienes la posibilidad económica de adquirirlo, no debes dudarlo.

El poder crear videos con personajes 3D tipo pixar sin saber de diseño gráfico es una maravilla, pero no solamente puedes tener acceso a este tipo de personajes, también en 2D con distintos aspectos y estos se incrementan mensualmente. El servicio técnico es de primera clase y tienen una comunidad muy activa en Facebook. Un aspecto que también ha incorporado CS son los scroll stoppers. Tienen tutoriales que te ayudarán en Youtube.

El precio no es para todos para poder tener acceso a todas las plantillas y personajes. Tienes que practicar bastante para hacer videos de buena calidad.

Victor
freelancer in Rumänien
Animation, Selbstständig

CreateStudio is the best video software out there!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Create Studio is the best video creation software for me that I use day by day! You can create everything you can imagine: motion graphics, text animations, 2D and 3D character animations, doodle videos... so so much more, your imagination is the limit! I am exploring every day the new CSPro. I find CSPro more developed in complexity but much easier to create faster and better videos. Once I'll get to know all the features and be able to move around them like I did in the previous CS I'll have a very powerful CSPro and I'll create videos much more easily and more professional videos! I advise everyone who comes across CreateStudio just to try it 30 days risk-free (is what I did until I found the good software I needed and the ones I loved I kept) so don't just believe me, go and try it 100% risk-free! They do refund you 100% of your investment if you don't like it, but I have no doubt you WILL LOVE IT! I really want to mention the team behind the scenes and all the support team: they are always there for us users, all the time without exceptions!
They are constantly working on improvement and periodically release new updates & new features! They are the best software support team!
I just LOVE CreateStudio!

I love everything inside Create Studio, just try it and convince yourself, you have nothing to loose! They give you a full refund if you decide is not for you no questions asked!

There is nothing to like less in Create Studio! You'll just LOVE IT!

Anisha
Marketing in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for marketing videos, but rendering has issues.

Kommentare: As a freelancer, creating quick videos are super easy - especially with the animated characters and voice to text that's available.

The pre-made templates are great, and its very easy to create quick videos for Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms.

The all-access pass has to be bought on top of the software, so you should keep that in mind. Also, if your video is long or heavy, the app seems to have trouble rendering it. For one particular video, I had to publish it 7 times because it kept getting stuck. And even then, it didn't work.

Frank
owner in UK
Animation, Selbstständig

The best of it's type on the market.

Kommentare: Using Create Studio is a dream!

The ease with which you can apply it, also the team behind it are wonderful.

nothing there is absolutely nothing wrong with this software or the backup from staff that work for Create Studio.

Angar
Investor in Mongolei
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lifetime license is only 67$ and its worth it

Kommentare: Its super easy to use, doesn't require a super computer. Main thing is its currently super cheap, before they raise their price, you guys should get it ASAP

Its super cheap. I can use free online SVG converter and this makes the media and library material limitless

Some library materials have to be bought again. But Its not a problem when you can import stuff anyways. Compared to Vyond (999$ per year), this product only costs 67$ lifetime and its worth it or even cheap for its price

Jay
Owner in Kanada

Simply put one of the best tools PERIOD!!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Create Studio Pro simply put is one of the best tools to have PERIOD!!! It’s powerful, full-featured, and easy to use. From Whiteboard Animation to 2D/3D videos, motion graphics, and more… Create Studio Pro is a MUST HAVE for any business big or small or persons that just want to create videos of any kind. The company is always improving and updating the software, with new assets every month, they have a friendly Facebook group full of advice and inspiration, free training via their YouTube channel and by far the BEST customer service I have EVER come across. For anyone thinking of making this purchase, it’s a no brained… Create Studio Pro for the win!!! I definitely recommend this software!

Monthly updates including new assets, great training, fantastic customer services, and a very reliable product overall.

N/a

francis
Creator and Animator in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Create Studio makes your dreams come true

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

There are many characters whether 3d or 2d and lot of assets that you could import, with present animations which make it such an ease to use. There is music that you could add, editing to the video you are creation.

I would say I have not faced any so far, and support team is very readily available and most helpful.

James
James
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Video Animation Made Easy

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Clean, Intuitive interface; Great tutorials; Friendly and helpful online community

The optional "all-access" subscription model is expensive. End your subscription and you lose access to all club assets.

Rafael
CEO in Israel
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

An amazing, easy to use and sturdy video editor/motion graphics editor. My favorite so far.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm making ads and videos for my business, and now for others' businesses.

Easy to use. Powerful. Lots of great graphics to work with.

Limited in its video editing capabilities. Support isn't as good as with inVideo.

Bob
Training Coordinator in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I like it

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of use and availability of training, whether through CS or through online community.

I like the track/asset organizer panel from CS and would like to see it in CSPro

Kaustab
Technical Content Writer in Indien

Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT

Kommentare: To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

- Create Studio is easy and intuitive. - The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects. - Intuitive controls, easy to understand - Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things. - Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro - Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others. - Super nice and responsive customer support

- I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import. - Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience. - The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Karen
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Not just for Advertising

Kommentare: Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos. I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Chandra
Creative Director in Kanada

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Kommentare: It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Kris
Director of Worship in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You won't be disappointed

Kommentare: I used it to create a few announcements for our church. It was very easy to do. I also used it to create a 10 minute tutorial. I look forward to making more announcements for social media.

I love the 3D characters. The software is pretty easy to use right "out of the box" you could create something in minutes. Monthly updates to add more characters gives you a lot to choose from.

I wish there was a lifetime subscription available for updates instead of being charged $20 each month. The updates are worth it if you use them. Also, edit your videos outside of the program. I had one video that I wanted pieces of it here and there and copied the whole video over and over and edited each piece as needed. The rendering took way longer because of the size of the original video and the number of times it was duplicated. Manipulating things on the timeline is a little harder.

Alan
Founder in USA

Great Value From a Dedicated Team

Kommentare: Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today. One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos. The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Aaron
Story Teller in Malaysia
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Create Software does what it does - Let you be creative!

Kommentare: I fell in love with Create Studio the first time I saw it and I am getting better at my video design and gotten to know more about using videos now for all sorts of communication purposes. It was quite easy to get a hang of it and the team is incredibly responsive to the users' needs and feedback. I would recommend this any time.

They are doing something different - the 3D characters are amazing. Very easy to use software. You just need your creativity. They are very generous with their updates. Customer service response time is very quick. So, you just let your creative juice flow.

Items are yet to be well organised for easy access. but once you know your way around, that should be fine. Not enough templates yet - they are still trying to do more. Unless you have the ALL Access pass, you will have to work around with what you have. All-Access Pass is not cheap - monthly subscription but on the other hand they do create more and more characters.

Jaycee
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Money Saver

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great software that is easy to learn. Create Studio also has several resources to teach you how to use the software but honestly, I took a few days just teaching myself how to use it.

I love Creat Studio! Since I am starting out, I don't have unlimited marketing money. This software has saved me countless dollars. Easy to use Great features including props, background, and animations Access to Pixabay!

I have had this product for almost a year and I have not found any cons yet.

Maureen
educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love CS

Kommentare: Love it!
I'm new to all of this type of software, and don't use for anything but fun and enjoyment. I figured out how to use it pretty quickly, so it's really user friendly!

Ease of use! It's still a new software (about 6 months since launch), and the number of updates has been amazing. The support/ongoing presence of administrators on the facebook page. The assets, and they just keep growing! They opened a store so those who aren't all access members can still add to characters, templates, backgrounds, etc! Can publish in multiple formats form mp4, mov, webm. It's amazing, and would recommend it.

No real cons, as still hasn't been too long since launched. Would love a few features (like cut audio or video to delete some within software, because having those can cause software to "lag"....this isn't a video editor so not part of it, but would make it easier) :) But there really isn't a 'like least' because they are addressing things quickly

Jyng
Freelancer in Philippinen
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Great Value for Money

Kommentare: Excellent!

The monthly updates, ease of use, very cool interface, lots of valuable assets and features.

Very few actions for characters. Same software like Toonly and Vyond have massive library of character actions.

Nicola
Ceo in Australien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Unbelievable Assets and so simple to use

Kommentare: Quick rendering and a huge increase in engagement leading to more sales.
The support and training materials are brilliant

This software is a game changer, suddenly the quality of my content is elevated to a brand new level of professionalism... and it’s so simple to use. The template club has been a great way for me to go, and for less than the price of a small coffee each day it’s incredibly affordable

The only downside for me is the amount of memory usage. If it could be cloud based that would tick every box for me

Owner in Deutschland

Create Studio - a good buy?

Kommentare: As someone who has been using editor software for many years now, I found Create Studio to be an excellent addition to what I already have. Much of the stuff I make can be done with Create Studio so has already made a positive difference to my workflow.

The software is easy to start using. Drag and drop, scale and you have your video basics done. There are loads of elements and characters you can use, which are added to each month. It's a good idea to have the "All Access Club" membership to be able to use all the assets which are offered. It is not a must, as you can import any kind of asset you may have and Create Studio stuff can be bought separately.

Not much to say here, as the Create Studio people correct or add things on a regular basis.

Shai
Marketing agency in Israel
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software

Its give us all the good stuff that we need in the video creation for business! Easy to use Great support team!

Easy to use... love the options Amazing done for you videos 3d characters and great team for support

Tyler

My Little Secret

Kommentare: When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.

Rakesh Kumar
Agency Owner in Indien

CreateStudio by Vidello

Kommentare: Overall experience with the create studio to date is that we are at the top with lots of appreciation from our customers for great quality videos with some low-end budget they ever imagined.

The best part about the software is that it comes with a desktop version where we can seamlessly work and save our projects. The features of the software are so advanced but very simple to understand and the tutorials are really awesome and so anyone can learn and start getting the videos done. The other best part is that they are on a curve of continuous improvement of the platform so no worries in both ways either to lose the product support or the new updates forever. The packages they launch on a frequent basis are incredible and one-time priced so you got an upper hand in getting much more advanced features included with minimal investment.

The only drawback I see and it's not major is updating the desktop app where we need to check if it is the latest or we need to update it manually if it doesn't happen automatically once we log in.

Amy
Artist/ Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A worthy option.

Kommentare: With easy navigation, impressive features, and ready-to go templates, creating videos with the right
graphics won't have to be a chore.

Availability of features, access, ease of use, voice to text, and animated graphics.

This software works best with shorter videos. They lag when they get too long. Also, purchasing the software does not automatically grant you the all-access pass. You will have to buy that separately