Filtern nach:

Über Project Hours

Kostengünstige Zeiterfassung ohne Schnickschnack. Auf dem Laptop und Smartphone Arbeitszeiten manuell oder mit einem Timer verfolgen und Berichte in Excel erhalten.

Erfahre mehr über Project Hours

Thomas D.
Head of Projects in Norwegen
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Users love it, and it produce excactly what we need in our project management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to set up, implement and about no learning curve. Users got it right away, and I got time registering in project from the very first day. All our employees started to use it right away, and it all is going smoothly.

Ease of use, versatile and not least complex to implement compared to the compeditors.

There is nothing "least" to like about Project Hours, it got what we need and saved us a ton of time implementing it.

letztes Jahr

Good to hear Project Hours works well for you, Thomas. We will keep improving Project Hours to make it even faster to enter hours, for instance by providing an integration in Microsoft Outlook.

Martien V.
office manager in Niederlande
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Allthough it doesnt make time tracking more fun, it does make it easier for everybody...

Easy to set up en easy to use for my co workers

Could do with a few more feautures, like billing and calculating costs of project bij adding hourly rates of my co workers

Antwort von Project Hours

Hi Martien, Thanks for your review. Indeed billing is not a feature of Project Hours currently, but you can specify hourly rates for employees and calculate costs. If you start using this feature, let us know if you like it. As for billing, we are considering adding this in the future. Regards, Bert-Jan Lappenschaar, Project Hours

Matthew S.
Researcher in Malta

Great from both desktop and mobile

5 letzten Monat Neu

Very easy to use from both the desktop and mobile interface. Have been using this to streamline our operations.

Took a while to get used to the reporting tool

letzten Monat

Hi Matthew, Thanks for the feedback! Good to hear Project Hours is value for money and easy to use. Can you explain why the report tool takes some time to get used to? Would be great to improve it.

Andrei D.
VP Sales in Schweden
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback of use

Kommentare: Simple, straight forward way of keeping track of time spent.

Simple and intuitive to use, app is nice.

Lack of SEARCH function; we have many small projects and a SEARCH function would be nice in order to find the project. Also perhaps a filter of ACTIVE projects might have been useful;

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Andrei, thanks for your feedback! The search function and a filter on active projects are very useful additions to Project Hours. You can expect these improvements in the near future. By the way, in user management you can specify for each user which projects the user is allowed to use. That might help restricting long lists of projects for users. Thanks, Bert-Jan Lappenschaar, Project Hours

Hans peter N.
owner in Italien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and fast

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The solution is simple, completely web-based and far less expensive than the one we used before, which was more suitable for larger companies.

Simple and fast for keeping track of work hours in a small, project based business like ours.

I didn't find significant problems in structuring and using the tool.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review Hans Peter, we will keep improving Project Hours while keeping it simple at the same time, for instance with a feature that allows for specifiying multiple hourly rates per user.

Maurizio G.
titolare in Italien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great project

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use every days in our organization. very simple and clear.

I have ask some modifications, and in a quick time I have received what asked! great service, great software.

Nothing, is ok in all functions. very very clear.

Roy R.
Software Consultant in Niederlande

Simple and effective time tracking

Kommentare: I was looking for a basic and affordable way to register how I spend my time and found this gem. It gives me great insights and as a bonus it comes with a nice mobile phone app.

Easy to configure and use, the best feature is the integrated timer.

It has all the features I need and didn't come across any issue.