Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Dubb

Dubb ist eine SaaS-Videokommunikation, mit der du Videos erstellen, teilen und verfolgen kannst, um deinen Vertrieb und dein Marketing auszubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Dubb

Vorteile:

I need to explore more of what is available. Glad it saves me money every month over the competitor I had used past 3 years.

Nachteile:

I stopped using it because the money I paid was too much. They need to lower the prices a bit.

Bewertungen zu Dubb

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,8
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,8

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,5/10

Dubb hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dubb bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (97)

Duaine
President
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review of Dubb for Insurance Agents

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Bodo
Bodo
Digitalisierungsberater in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Dubb ist ein großartiges Tool für mein Unternehmen

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Ich liebe es, wie ich mit Dubb professionelle Videos erstellen kann, die persönlich sind. Es ist einfach zu bedienen und die Tutorials sind hilfreich. Es ist ein großartiges Tool, um Beziehungen zu meinen Kunden aufzubauen, und ich finde es toll, dass es mir die Möglichkeit gibt, meine persönliche Seite zu zeigen.

Vorteile:

Ich liebe die Idee von Dubb. Ich denke, dass dies der beste Weg für mich ist, meinen Kunden zu zeigen, dass ich für sie da bin und ihnen bei allen Fragen oder Anliegen helfen möchte. Ich kann meine Videobotschaften anpassen und sie an meine Kunden senden, damit sie sehen können, wie ich mit ihnen verbunden bin. Ich finde es toll, dass der Service erschwinglich ist und dass sie eine 24/7-Kundendienstleitung haben.

Nachteile:

Die Benutzeroberfläche ist etwas unübersichtlich

Stephen
Stephen
CEO & Founder in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Dubb is an Amazing Product for 2023 and Beyond!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have done several videos which have had quite a number of views and also instructional videos that have generated interest in our company. It's an amazing tool and the ease of use and integrations just continue to grow making the product even better and more valuable!

Vorteile:

The most impressive features for dub are it's tracking of user activity, that is how much your video is viewed and where from. I also found it extremely useful to have the outlook integration for existing videos that can be sent out to any customer within seconds. In addition the ability to do a quick video through dub right from outlook is a brand new video is amazing!

Nachteile:

The product is extremely easy to use both on the windows platform as well as on Android. I've tried it as well on my iPad and iPhone and it works great

Russ
Russ
Content Creator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Take My MONEY- A NO Brainer!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I have saved hundreds of hours of outreach and marketing efforts and know that I'll be using Dubb as long as I have the opportunity to turn on a camera and connect with new friends and prospects.

Vorteile:

I Love My Dubb! I use this solution for my outreach, follow up, and engagement and have not looked back. I really like the fact they are always innovating and adding value to the tool. When I started using it I found several different ways that it increased value to my social media, content creation, and booking business.

Nachteile:

The only downside I see is that more people need to learn about this amazing solution. I know there are a few items that the team has been working on and I would like to see and then BAM! All of a sudden, they show up. Updates and improvements So that downside is that I get to learn something new that helps my business. #LoveMyDubb

Peter
Owner in Neuseeland
Musik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Dubb springboard

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Dubb enables me to streamline creating videos to integrate with email campaigns and see the results

Nachteile:

The Dubb workflow seems clunky and needs an overhaul to simplify and enable the maximum use

Eric
Eric
Attorney in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Indispensable to my law practice marketing

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

I've automated my outreach, my multi-step sales and nurture process, and I use Dubb on the daily for client communication and for connecting more deeply with my clients.

Nachteile:

The learning curve on Dubb can be steeper, but the rewards for learning the platform are plenty. I wish the UI were more intuitive, and I dearly wish the Dubb team spent more time on UX refinement and less on self-promotion. With that said, however, Dubb kicks ass over everyone in this "video" vertical.

Gregory
Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Dubb is an Awesome Platform Loaded with Features

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I am using videos now to communicate with clients that are not taking the time to read regular emails

Vorteile:

Dubb Video allows me to record, edit and send videos very easily and the tracking is excellent

Nachteile:

As with many new programs, the GUI interface is designed with very clean interface and not all icons are described so it takes a few tries to figure out what they are.

Mickey
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great value! Great product! So happy with the service and tech!

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Vorteile:

This service has it all! Teleprompt, AI, text and email campaign and even editing your video on the spot! great video for our database!

Nachteile:

Nothing as of yet that I can think about its all been positive

Johnie
Johnie
Media Producer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Dubb-tastic! Video Communication Platform

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It is something I had been looking for but didn't know existed. It also surpassed my expectations because I am trying to find every chance to use it daily. I want my business to be video-centric

Vorteile:

Easy to use and get into using video as a way to communicate, brand and market.

Nachteile:

I wish it had a way to have the people on the other end respond in video instead of text. Not sure, maybe they do. I am new to this product..but love it!

Nicole
Nicole
Digital Marketer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Outstanding app for entrepreneurs!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Set-up was a breeze. Using the app is easy. Videos are easy to upload once recorded. I am blown away by all the possibilities for using this app in anyone's business!

Vorteile:

I have found it incredibly easy to record videos to send to clients as well as have used this to help launch my book that's coming out soon. I can see real time data about video watches, clicks on CTAs, and people love to respond by video as well! This is a GAME CHANGER!

Nachteile:

Just a few glitchy things but the customer support is fantastic so it's not a huge deal.

Megan
Owner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The Business Development and Outreach Tool we all NEEDED!

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: There's a huge ROI and it's made all the difference in my Business Development efforts in standing out !

Vorteile:

Easy to integrate Easy to brandEasy to customize LOVED that I have an account/implementation manager

Nachteile:

nothing super notable; gifs are a little grainy

Hailey
admin assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

New age business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I would definitely recommend Dubb to other companies, based off of ease of use, and ability to communicate easily and build relationships with other companies.

Vorteile:

Love that were able to communicate Via Video, especially when client cant meet in person.

Nachteile:

There is Nothing negative I can think of, other than being a new software i had to get used to.

Theresa
Chief Talent Officer in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gamechanger - BEST ROI of any tool hands down - Progressive

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I've really had a great experience. Great videos, they are active on Linkedin adding value beyond their technology...they are leaders not just technology geeks #facts!

Vorteile:

Company is progressive - always new features - Captions, UI is beautiful, customization CRAZY awesome - I can't believe the options with this tool. The ability to put a header at the top of my video saying Hi Theresa - I want to interview you allows the person to know - it's not generic. Captions built it. You can upload an external video and get captions. Landing pages...it's endless! I've literally made 80k on sending videos...you're silly if you aren't bought into video yet!

Nachteile:

None - if something is wrong it's me...just sayin

Wally
Business Profits Acceleration Strategist, Podcast Host in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Dubb empowers me to own my tone

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I prefer Dubb video because it allows me to Own My Tone. I'm a retired US Army Medic (Master Sergeant). Much of my career I wrote and reviewed military documents. Because of that, and my personal nature, I'm very blunt and to the point. So, I often come off as a jerk much of the time. Video lets people see I am human. And while I do mean business, I also care about their wellbeing.

Vorteile:

I like the ability to add CTAs and other videos to the Dubb via email, LinkedIn, Facebook or what ever medium I chose to use. I also like that I can see if the video was viewed and how much. I use all of the data for various reasons.

Nachteile:

The only con right now is the small video of myself on the screen. I would like the ability to make that bigger while still sharing the screen.

Morten
Owner in Norwegen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Smart way to get peoples attention

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

Dubb makes it easy to send video messages via email and other media. I have created a few presets/templates for different purposes, so each time I record a personal video message to someone with Dubb, I just assign it to the right preset/template and send it. The receiver will then see my message in a great formatted webpage with all the call to actions I have defined for that particular preset. So, once the presets is set up, it takes me just 40 seconds to send a 30 second video, of which 30 seconds is to record the video and 10 seconds for sending it. Perfect.

Nachteile:

The video editing functions could have been a bit better. But it's not critical, as it's not meant for that.

Donna
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to use

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Extremely helpful whenever I have a question, they respond pretty quickly and are able to resolve my issue. I love the video instruction library that covers a broad range of topics. If I get stuck, I know that I can get help which is extremely important to me. I look forward to learning more about the other features that I have not had time to explore. Great team at DUBB and I highly recommend them.

Vorteile:

I am not tech savvy however; I was able to follow the step-by-step instructions and get myself started. I have sent out over 200 emails and have a 48% open rate to cold leads. I also prefer to use the screen in screen record feature and send out valuable info filled videos that I have had an 80% success rate with. Thus, keeping me in touch with my network with actual information they want.

Nachteile:

I haven't discovered anything yet. I know that I haven't used the full app to it's highest capabilities, but look forward to in the future.

Roberto
Co-founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

I am a Dubb Advocate for 1 major reason!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I love it. I generate sales and influence. It is super fast and the software is always improving!!

Vorteile:

I have been a Dubb user a little over 1 year and I have recorded over 1,200 videos due to 1 reason: it gets me results. I have been using one-on-one videos and one-to-many videos in all the phases of my business: lead generation, conversion, customer service and retention. The tool is amazing!

Nachteile:

The affiliate software can be more streamlined.

Xavier
Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Game Changer and only getting better

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Love it and could not be without it! I am much better with it than without it!

Vorteile:

I love how it makes my world smaller and it helps to impress those I am sending this too!

Nachteile:

I wish the people I refer to them have a bit more hand-holding or someone that can be a point of contact so they can have a pleasant experience until they can master all of it's power and features on their own. Some people do need more of a step-by-step environment other than what can be found in video tutorials...

Rich
Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Product, Great Value, Easy to Implement

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Speed to market and ease of use is the #1 thing I like about Dubb. The ability to literally adapt the assets the the audience we are delivering to is awesome!

Nachteile:

I'd like there to be a few more fields available in the CRM.

Frank
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Dubb Creates Ideas

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The program allowed for instant training of product to staff. Response to customers. Response to prospects. Videos for website... etc.

Vorteile:

The product is easy to use. Great features. Great support staff. The more you use the program the more ideas you come up with to expand your use of the software. It can impact your business in many, many ways.

Nachteile:

When you watch all the videos, you get overwhelmed momentarily (because the program has so many features that make the creation of various videos easier. After you have walked through the features, it all starts to fall in place quickly.

Elizabeth
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Everything I need to reach my clients

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy to use, helps me connect personally with my clients, great customer service and value for money.

Vorteile:

It's easy to upload a video or record right from the site, edit, add an email and name in so the name shows up on the top of the video, and then send the gif to my clients. I love getting notifications that someone has watched my videos and can give their feedback via emojis. There's a huge amount of capability in this app that I haven't even touched. I could utilize the option to add videos to my newsletter system Active campaign but haven't done that yet.

Nachteile:

Even after all this time I haven't delved into the power of Dubb so I don't have any "least like" because what I use Dubb for I love how easy it is to use.

Andrew
Founder in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Communication made fun and engaging

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Fantastic to use, I always recommend it to others. I've found it to be a really engaging way to deliver communicate with people. People seem to like the Emojis too.

Vorteile:

It's very easy to record a video in Chrome — I love how it does all the uploading for you. It even titles the video based on what's on your screen - this is powerful magic. The app is handy when you are out and about (maybe in 2022).

Nachteile:

The Android app used to crash, but they fixed it, and it works great. So nothing at all.

Terence
Business Owner/ CEO in Bermuda
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Video For Training and communication.

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good so far. I would like to turn and off the camera when I am recording screen for certain things.

Vorteile:

You can communicate write people a lot easier but most of all with chrome extension it is easily deployable to everything that you need to communicate with everybody.

Nachteile:

The price. I hade to justify the price first before deciding that I needed to keep it.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Branch Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing Tool For Small Business Owners!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very happy with Dubb! They provide a great service and have helped me grow my business!

Vorteile:

It is very easy to screen record, upload videos, and send to clients!

Nachteile:

Nothing at this time, this software is meeting my expectations

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
Doctor in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Thank you I am pleased with Dubb

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

support is awesome and comprehensive platform

Nachteile:

still learning tracking and optimization

Saiid
Saiid
Realtor, Market Center Tech Trainer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Outstanding Product / Service

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great people, company and service. Their platform is good, clean and user friend.

Vorteile:

Very nice platform with a lot of great options and the company [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offered an excellent way of onboarding onto their platform. They are polite and experts in their field.

Nachteile:

I love to see more texting options included without having to pay for it.