Über Dubb

Dubb ist eine SaaS-Videokommunikation, mit der du Videos erstellen, teilen und verfolgen kannst, um deinen Vertrieb und dein Marketing auszubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Dubb

I need to explore more of what is available. Glad it saves me money every month over the competitor I had used past 3 years.

I hated that I paid such a high price expecting white labelling video for my agency. Turns out Dubb does not offer that.

Bewertungen zu Dubb

Dubb hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 58 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dubb bereits verwendet?

Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Owner in Österreich
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent platform to shoot quick videos that have an impact.

Kommentare: I send my clients a personalized video with my proposal for them.

I have used it a lot over the past years and it is great to see how many new features make it into the platform. Currently it has all that I need to make short videos (I use them to send my proposals with) and impress my clients with how personal of an approach I take.

To be honest, what I need to do I can. I am sure there are things you can improve, but nothing essential for me.

Niki B.
Sales Representative in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dubb is a Great Solution for Video Communication No Matter the Industry

Kommentare: Customer support has been outstanding! Dubb makes it easy for users to share content with clients.

We use Dubb to host video we produce outside & within the Dubb platform to keep our clients informed of new solutions. We decided to use Dubb in lieu of our last hosting platform, because of the ability to apply multiple calls to action on a video landing page. Providing multiple ways for our clients to connect with us at their convenience is critical for us; Dubb provided the best options and value in this department. The other stand out feature is the Video Showcases that are essentially dynamic video playlists that we embed on our website. These are fantastic because the products we represent in our market fall into many different categories related to product type and application. With Showcases we are able to segment our videos into different playlist and they also feature a keyword search tool related to the tags we apply to each video and the video names. Dubb screen recording has also been a great solution for creating demos for our clients.

I believe the email marketing feature is still being developed and isn't at a stage where it makes sense for our use case at the moment.

Founder in UK

I was disappointed

Kommentare: I thought it was going to be a good tool for cold outreach but the actual product was not something I'd want potential clients to see.

It was easy to set up and create videos directly on my phone. On a basic level it achieved its original promise.

I had a lot of hope for Dubb but in the end it did not deliver. The video presentation was unimpressive and the landing pages did not stand out.

Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Digital Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Outstanding app for entrepreneurs!

Kommentare: Set-up was a breeze. Using the app is easy. Videos are easy to upload once recorded. I am blown away by all the possibilities for using this app in anyone's business!

I have found it incredibly easy to record videos to send to clients as well as have used this to help launch my book that's coming out soon. I can see real time data about video watches, clicks on CTAs, and people love to respond by video as well! This is a GAME CHANGER!

Just a few glitchy things but the customer support is fantastic so it's not a huge deal.

Eric R.
Eric R.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable to my law practice marketing

I've automated my outreach, my multi-step sales and nurture process, and I use Dubb on the daily for client communication and for connecting more deeply with my clients.

The learning curve on Dubb can be steeper, but the rewards for learning the platform are plenty. I wish the UI were more intuitive, and I dearly wish the Dubb team spent more time on UX refinement and less on self-promotion. With that said, however, Dubb kicks ass over everyone in this "video" vertical.

Johnie T.
Johnie T.
Media Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Dubb-tastic! Video Communication Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is something I had been looking for but didn't know existed. It also surpassed my expectations because I am trying to find every chance to use it daily. I want my business to be video-centric

Easy to use and get into using video as a way to communicate, brand and market.

I wish it had a way to have the people on the other end respond in video instead of text. Not sure, maybe they do. I am new to this product..but love it!

Carolyn L.
CEO in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Life Saver

Kommentare: Wish I had known about this before - it would have saved much heartache in trying to do what I needed manually over the last few years. I like the analytics where I can go back and analyze who watched my videos - when and how often. Fantastic and instant feedback on what works and what doesn't.

I was using two email autoresponders and was frustrated with them. Not being able to add video easily nor could I add CTA buttons. When I learned about this capability in Dubb it changed my lead generation process because now I could get the message out in the way I wanted and add CTA buttons with several options depending on the prospects engagement levels. You can integrate this with your email responder, LinkedIn and more which is perfect. There are other capabilities I haven't explored yet - and looking forward to trying them.

Took me a while to figure it out like any new software - once I got the hang of it - it is now second nature.

Duaine O.
President in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Review of Dubb for Insurance Agents

Kommentare: No substantial problems. There is a learning curve but there are lots of videos to get you over the humps and also a chat feature.

This is easy to use and places "you" your voice and face out to your clients.

There could be a midpoint in pricing for call in support.

Rudy S.
Account Manager in Spanien

Great way to engage with your customers

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love all the new features they have for video marketing.

It would be great to chat with the customers based on the content shared.

Emily D.
Emily D.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Love Dubb!

5 letzten Monat Neu

I really like the CTA functions and email integration.

I like the upload speed of dubb the least but its super comparable to other similar products ive used.

Russ J.
Russ J.
Content Creator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Take My MONEY- A NO Brainer!

Kommentare: I have saved hundreds of hours of outreach and marketing efforts and know that I'll be using Dubb as long as I have the opportunity to turn on a camera and connect with new friends and prospects.

I Love My Dubb! I use this solution for my outreach, follow up, and engagement and have not looked back. I really like the fact they are always innovating and adding value to the tool. When I started using it I found several different ways that it increased value to my social media, content creation, and booking business.

The only downside I see is that more people need to learn about this amazing solution. I know there are a few items that the team has been working on and I would like to see and then BAM! All of a sudden, they show up. Updates and improvements So that downside is that I get to learn something new that helps my business. #LoveMyDubb

Lamont P.
Lamont P.
Sr. Diversity Recruiter in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Must have Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Dubb is probably my number tool I use everyday. It's quick, easy, and dead simple to use.

Ease of use. Constant updates. The weekly webinars are great for ideas as well.

Nothing I think of at the moment. Additional features that I mentioned are the roadmap.

Theresa N.
Chief Talent Officer in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Gamechanger - BEST ROI of any tool hands down - Progressive

Kommentare: I've really had a great experience. Great videos, they are active on Linkedin adding value beyond their technology...they are leaders not just technology geeks #facts!

Company is progressive - always new features - Captions, UI is beautiful, customization CRAZY awesome - I can't believe the options with this tool. The ability to put a header at the top of my video saying Hi Theresa - I want to interview you allows the person to know - it's not generic. Captions built it. You can upload an external video and get captions. Landing pages...it's endless! I've literally made 80k on sending videos...you're silly if you aren't bought into video yet!

None - if something is wrong it's me...just sayin

Wally C.
Business Profits Acceleration Strategist, Podcast Host in USA

Dubb empowers me to own my tone

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I prefer Dubb video because it allows me to Own My Tone. I'm a retired US Army Medic (Master Sergeant). Much of my career I wrote and reviewed military documents. Because of that, and my personal nature, I'm very blunt and to the point. So, I often come off as a jerk much of the time. Video lets people see I am human. And while I do mean business, I also care about their wellbeing.

I like the ability to add CTAs and other videos to the Dubb via email, LinkedIn, Facebook or what ever medium I chose to use. I also like that I can see if the video was viewed and how much. I use all of the data for various reasons.

The only con right now is the small video of myself on the screen. I would like the ability to make that bigger while still sharing the screen.

Antoinette G.
Recruiter in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

best video content creator out there

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Their training is top-notch and their support is very personable. When I signed up for a free trial, someone called me within minutes and offered to sign me up for a free, interactive training webinar.

I LOVE that I can create landing pages with integrated documents and my Calendly account. It makes it super easy for the recipient to have everything they need in one place.

The teleprompter feature is mobile-only. I wish that feature was also available on Chrome. The only other thing I don't like is that the video quality when you use a green screen or virtual or blurred background is bad - they say you need a certain speed on your computer or something which I guess mine doesn't have.

Morten A.
Owner in Norwegen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Smart way to get peoples attention

Dubb makes it easy to send video messages via email and other media. I have created a few presets/templates for different purposes, so each time I record a personal video message to someone with Dubb, I just assign it to the right preset/template and send it. The receiver will then see my message in a great formatted webpage with all the call to actions I have defined for that particular preset. So, once the presets is set up, it takes me just 40 seconds to send a 30 second video, of which 30 seconds is to record the video and 10 seconds for sending it. Perfect.

The video editing functions could have been a bit better. But it's not critical, as it's not meant for that.

Heidi B.
CEO in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most important Tool for our business - a must have in 2020 and beyond

very easy to use, scales and drives our business (sales,)the tool helps to build trust and build lasting relationships with out candidates and clients. It's just so trendy, and cool, and professional, the new way of communication, for the one's that understands - ITS THE NEW WAY OF COMMUNICATION in business. Its a GREAT CRM system. It has it all, you can send campaigns (love that part) with videos ! And the videos you send are interactive, so easy and so useful, our viewers love it and are just amazed with it. We use it daily!

There is nothing that I dont like with Dubb. They are also adding features weekly so their always ahead of their game!

CEO in UK
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant video software for multiple uses!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Dubb has helped me grab the attention of clients and prospects. I have also used it to create show training videos for my staff members by using the screen record option.
It intergrates with all browsers as an extension.

I love the way I can use Dubb to reach out to clients and prospects with a short attention catching video message.

It's not the cheapest software and if you use it daily as I do you'll need to subscribe to one of the higher tier levels.

Rick N.
Host of The My Future Business Show in Australien

We Use DUBB For All Of Our Video Marketing & Client Communications

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When I first used Dubb, I had that aha moment where you recognize the power and potential of the platform. I use Dubb every time I have an opportunity because it provides a face to a name, and this is making all of the difference in our business.

Dubb is truly one of those purchases that we can not do without. Video is everything, and being visible on-screen is making the world of difference when connecting with new clients.

I would like to have more control over the footer in terms of removal of the terms and conditions link. That said, you don't really notice it.

Paige B.
Paige B.
Founder in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Video Marketing MUST HAVE!

Kommentare: Dubb is without a doubt the MOST important tool in our business. If you took everything away (the funnel softwares, the website, etc.), just leave us with our Dubb account!

First of all, the Dubb team keeps innovating and releasing new features often! Things I love about it are the ease of recording, the instantaneous landing pages, the tagging and simple setup of Calls to Action.

This tool really has no cons. Sometimes the phone app is a bit glitchy. The team keeps creating new things, so whatever you need, request it.

Shaina elaine K.
Social Media Manager in Philippinen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Working student's best friend!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This platform is very organized constructed for an individual’s efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesn’t only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me!

This platform is very organized constructed for an individual’s efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesn’t only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me but unfortunately it lacks editing tools .

Roberto M.
Co-founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I am a Dubb Advocate for 1 major reason!

Kommentare: I love it. I generate sales and influence. It is super fast and the software is always improving!!

I have been a Dubb user a little over 1 year and I have recorded over 1,200 videos due to 1 reason: it gets me results. I have been using one-on-one videos and one-to-many videos in all the phases of my business: lead generation, conversion, customer service and retention. The tool is amazing!

The affiliate software can be more streamlined.

Senior Copywriter in USA

Fantastic addition to my business!

Kommentare: Started off with the trial version of this platform and shot a few videos to some local businesses I've been prospecting. My strategy was to start off with a call to the business to let them know I'd be follow-up via email (keep in my, they've never met me). As soon as I started sending a video email (after initially prepping them) my response rate TRIPLED! With a little personality and charm, I got hard meetings set up and a few led to current clients. This platform makes a big difference in the video age. Take advantage!

Quality analytics tracking, great interface, and solid customer support (and helpful videos on YouTube!)

Wish the initial trial had more features when I first started using it.

David D.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why am I forever hooked with Dubb?

Kommentare: I purchased Dubb back by the end of 2018, when it was pretty much an incredible idea! It has grown to become this incredible solution to have presence in your prospects/customers life! Its invaluable and ever growing! If I had the opportunity to get back in time I would have heavily invested in their future!

The ability to easily interact using video with prospects/customers while being able to track and steer your communication based on all the feedback you can get.

My inability to see what the future of Dubb looked like and invested in a larger stack of access more than three years ago! I guess not Dubbs fault though!

Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Founder in Australien

Awesome Video Marketing That Works!!!

Kommentare: Again I just like software that works. It does what it supposed to do and gets a response almost every time.

I like that the landing pages are extremely fast to create and the video player is great, the email tracking and video views work well and the call to action an be customised. We can also have video subtitles. I mostly like the fact that for video marketing; it just works. It is the right amount of video information with keeping the end customer focused on your message.

Nothing. The few things I didn't like have now been added. I wanted too be able to use youtube videos, now we can. I also wanted to be able to reply with a video now our customers can.