Über K12NET

Studenteninformationssystem für Unternehmen, das es allen Interessengruppen in der Lernumgebung ermöglicht, sich nahtlos zu vernetzen.

Erfahre mehr über K12NET

The software perfectly complies with all the requirements for both compact and school.

For my work, no missed features. But as an upgrade : Integrate the social media features with the system.

Bewertungen zu K12NET

K12NET hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du K12NET bereits verwendet?

Mohammad
IT , system administrator in Palästina
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

From a system administrator and a teacher

Kommentare: Effective and easy to use.

Its easy to use for teachers, parents and students. Many updates and upgrades done after we asked them to do, they are very helpful to customize and cover our needs. The support is 24/7. Have all needed features for education and online classes. Have module for fees. Have an online tests management system. Have many languages.

oguz
Assistant director in Türkei

Powerful Software and Weak Visuals

Kommentare: We can always find support, online training is available. Server infrastructure is strong. Menus seemed difficult at first, but I experienced ease of use over time.

Robust infrastructure, software team generating fast solutions, servers are strong and fast.

It can be visually more beautiful and reports can be more flexible (user selectable).

Reyhan
dean in Türkei

my review

It has good features and they work alot to make the best

it is not easy for me to use cause i began to use it newly

Enshirah
School headmaster in Jordanien

I recommend K12NET specially for schools

Kommentare: It is a very good experience

- It is very easy to use as it is user interface. - very flexible - the support teams are very competitive and ready at any time to provide help

Need to update some (not all ) of its reports in a meaningful way that can be easily understood

Selcuk
Assessment in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Everywhere and everytime K12Net...

Kommentare: I would like to start by thanking [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who introduced us to K12Net. I have been using K12Net for 11 years, ever since I was introduced to it. I have chosen K12 as the automation control system in every institution I have worked for. Eventually, we have taken ownership of the platform as we were given the opportunity to contribute to the development of various modules. I do not think that I will ever forget the display messages written to meticulously by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even after 50 years. He has a unique style on par with authors in his written work which creates admiration in school founders and principals who end up saying ‘this feature is incredible, why haven’t we used this before, let’s start using it’.
I would like to thank the K12NET team for outstanding performance during the time of Covid19 and express my confidence that we will be working together in...

K12Net is extremely practical to use with the support given such as the manuals and videos provided and online training sessions held by the team. We have sent e-mails in order to give feedback for areas that are open to improvement. Furthermore, all input regarding updates have been meticulously followed and put into place. Instead of having to use several different programs, the modules provided in K12NET allows you monopolize separate operations.

The transition from Silverlight and the introduction of the current interface that works with all platforms but it's need to be more easy to use for parents and students.

duran
Measurement&Assessment Specialist in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why am I choose k12net for My School ?

Kommentare: well in different College approx. 10 years experiience.

Well, k12net: easy use for proffessionals, teachers, student and parents. Faster tool as much as internet does. Actually Based on your role in school (councellor, director, teacher, operator, student, parent, etc) in I higly recommens, especially those who wants to set up an acurate mesurement device (testing or open ended or mixed) for students . Also get reliable classical item analysis and assessment results/report.

Need work together a quality item banking/better use IRT model for İtem analysis/Online education support on teacher web page ..

YÜKSEL
Co-Ceo in Türkei

Best Reporting

Kommentare: It offers fast reporting and comparison.

I can plan all the processes from the academic calendar to the curriculum.

Can do all financial situation and analysis

ipek
Measurement and evaluation Specialist in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So glad I have you, K12Net!

Kommentare: I have been using this software in various schools for 7 years, providing parent-teacher and student communication, evaluating the exams, the exam system in our country is changing a lot, the k12net system updates itself according to the new exam system, this makes our job very easy. k12net was the first time we had a pandemic period and saved us from many difficulties. k12net updated itself very quickly and added new modules.

functionality, ease, fast technical support

maybe the question editor module could be easier.

Yasin Burak
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a private school with 200+ employees and we use K12NET as the automation system of our school and thanks to this automation, everything is fine

My opinion this is the most advanced and most reliable education management software and technical support fast .In this system, it is just amazing to be able to do the accounting work and to read the exam. K12NET is our everything.

I did not observe any bad situation about this program.

Burak
IT Department Manager in Türkei

My thoughts about K12net

Kommentare: The best among school management programs.

We don't have to use many programs. It includes many applications that we need.

In some periods, the server crashes are troublesome.

HASAN HÜSEYİN

ranking
contract
course distribution
everything for education

I would like to thank you very much for answering all the questions a school founder wants, and to offer all the amenities that the accounting and teacher should do, and I wish you continued success.

distance education program it would be better if we could do the lessons and assignments remotely

Hamza
English teacher in Türkei

Its Funtional

In general as a school, we use k12 for giving tasks to students,making online exams,create virtual classrooms etc. That's why main advantage of it is its functionality. It helps us in many different stages of education.

During online exams as school administration we would like to be more authorised to make changes before or during exams.

Caglar
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

All schools should use it

We have been using it for 6 years and we are very pleased. We mainly use it to assign hw, to take the attendance and to evaluate the exams. We have used it very effectively especially during the Distance Education period because of Covid 19

It may be slow from time to time depending on the internet connection.

Anton
Vis presidents in Palästina

School

Kommentare: It was a good experience for me as it is a new way to deal with and by time I can feel that I got it as dealing with students marked and home works and in the same time dealing with the parents

It’s easy to use and it’s satisfy our school needs and the technology of learning

The teacher weekly program is very hard to make

Yaşar
IT Coordinator in Türkei

K12NET and Hürriyet Eğitim Kurumları

Kommentare: K12net is a program that everyone can use with ease,
Technical support is very good,
the software performans very well overall,
there are so many modules, this is good for us

user friendly, simple interface, simple, more modules, Technical support is very good,

sometimes gets slow, not flexible for every school

murat
Manager in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

the most ergonomic softwere that can be used

Kommentare: I have been using it for about 7 years. The solution oriented software. Solutions to your problems are produced in a short time. You can use it easily and comforts

it's easyly and you makes student work very easy

İt's expensive than other softwere. But by a little difference

BAHATTİN
Öğretmen in Türkei

Comments about K12.net

First of all, the student enrollment system is nice. The support team is helping. We can access student information quickly. The daily tracking system is nice.

I did not like the wrong and wrong questions that were not corrected in the online exams.

İlter
it manager in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

K12 system

the software perfectly complies with all the requirements for both compact and school

In fact, everything needed is provided upon request. authority menus could have been a little better

FATİH

VERY SATISFIED

Kommentare: one of the rare programs that we aim to use for many years

communication speeds are very important to me

I would like to take part in the software team

Harun
Teacher in Türkei

Professional work

Kommentare: user interface should be enriched

the pros of the program are huge, everyone in the institution must use it effectively

there was no job missing. user interface should be enriched

Mehmet
Head of school in Türkei

My idea

Kommentare: I like it

It is online you can use everwhere. It is cheap. All teacher use it

A bit slow. We need a bit faster. But they work hard

Ibrahim
Teacher in Türkei

Accesability

Flexible and notification is very usefull

Remote education and landing page can be improved.

Filiz
School in Türkei
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Congratulations and Thanks

Kommentare: When I wanted to send a message to the parents, I always used this way. It was always more practical and economic for time :)

You can use k12net easily. You don't need a lot of time for this. So, I am a primary school teacher and the families want to have information about my students regularly. For this reason I used this application every day. And I can say the results are wonderful

While we are writing messages some words are changing. This is not a big problem but I think it shouldn't be.

Özcan
Founder in Türkei

Useful

Kommentare: our entire system k12

I like the ease of use. the interface is very convenient

There is no alternative when texting parents. I have to delete and write over and over again

Jessica
School principal in Palästina

Seeds of hope review

The support team is outstanding and they are prompt to respond of any inquiries. The system covers all the areas needed for running an educational program. Communication with parents and the student portal are my two favourite sections.

It is not very easy to build our own templates without the help of the support team. I believe it just needs more practice on our side. Some details are not easy to understand.