Über Clearooms

Schreibtischreservierung und Besprechungsraumverwaltung in einem intuitiven Portal und einer mobilen App. Schnelle Einrichtung und einfaches Onboarding, transparente Preisgestaltung

Erfahre mehr über Clearooms

Easy to use and very cost effective. Intuitive to use and deploy.

Booking meeting rooms can be difficult, can be slow to load.

Bewertungen zu Clearooms

Clearooms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Clearooms bereits verwendet?

Jamie
Jamie
Desk Based Account Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Ease of Utilizing Clearooms to Reserve a Work Space.

Kommentare: Since the pandemic and now being able to get back in the office Clearooms has made it easy for me to reserve a work space. The software is very easy to use and doesn't take a lot of your time up when reserving work space. My experience with it has been very positive.

I like that I can log on and easily see what desks are available. The layout of the work space is easy to review and I can then select my desk and reserve it for up to 14 working days. The software is very easy to use and learning how to reserve my work space was very intuitive. Overall for my purpose it is a fantastic piece of software.

I really have nothing negative to say about the software. I would prefer that I can reserve my space longer than 14 working days. But still that is a minute issue. Overall I think it serves it's purpose very well.

Edward
IT Technician in UK
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great solution to desk-booking following the shift to hybrid working.

Kommentare: We had a small issue at the start during a trial . relating to compatibility with older browsers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was quick to respond and assist and we overcame this issue quickly and easily. The support we have received has been very useful and prompt. Clearooms were able to tell us how to set the system up, which was quick and easy, and this has made hot-desk booking simple.

The desk-booking aspect is what we primarily use. It is very user friendly as it shows the user an interactive floor plan where they can see exactly which desk they would like to book. As an IT technician, the ability to add filters to desks is critical. It means that we can set desks up with different IT equipment. The users can then see what each desk has, thus they are able to determine which desks will be compatible/most suited for them. The rooms can also be edited very easily which makes it ideal on the go, as we can update the floor plan and filters (equipment) on the go. Finally, the ability to use the software on mobile devices is superb. Users can book desks without the need of a desktop/laptop by using the Clearooms app.

So far, the only issue we have encountered was the incompatibility with older versions of Microsoft Edge. However, this was easy to resolve by supplying our users with other browsers or updating their Microsoft Edge to the latest version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Envoy und Skedda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clearooms: Clearooms provided exactly what we needed, without overwhelming users. It is easy to administer and the support is fast and efficient. The above points alongside the price point, are why we chose Clearooms.

Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative & Lots of Potential!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been good! Support team has been great assisting us in any speed bumps & finding ways to accomplish what we needed for our team. The free trial was a great way to test the platform to see if it worked for us.

The clean look of the Room Display & the ability to customize. The backend setup is relatively easy to navigate.

Inability to book a meeting room on the Room Display app for a future date/time. The Help articles & FAQ need to be fleshed out. Example: I had to do a lot of online searching for how to get the Room Display app - there was nothing in tier help section.

lina
manager in UK
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Clearoom website review

Easy to book desk only a few ticks away, email verification is also sent

Sometimes it takes time to book, and have to log in to confirm attendance

Helen
HR Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has become an integral business tool for our company

Kommentare: Very easy and quick set up. We get great support from the staff at Clearooms. It is very intuitive and easy to use for those administrating and using.

Clearooms was simple to set up and train our employees on. All the employees bought into it and manage it themselves now. We have had an office move and changed to a new floor plan which was very easy to change. I liked the cost per desk structure as a pose to cost per user. This seems more sensible pricing.

There isn't anything I don't like - clearooms is excellent

IT Systems Manager in UK
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic desk booking solution

Kommentare: Overall we are extremely happy with Clearooms. As the country came out of lockdown, we needed a solution that would allow us to manage office attendance and give users the ability to easily manage their own desk bookings on the go, and Clearooms has been perfect for that.

It was incredibly easy to set up and easy for our users to get-to-grips with. The mobile app is also incredibly useful when it comes to managing your bookings on the go.

The list displaying who else is in the office on the date you've selected would be easier to use if names were listed A-Z. I have logged this suggestion with the team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Envoy, Condeco, OfficeSpace und Skedda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Clearooms: The other solutions were often more expensive as they came with additional features that we would never make use of. Clearooms gave us exactly what we needed.

Ella
Senior Business Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hybrid working made easy with Clearooms

Quick and effortless desk and meeting room booking system which is easy to set up and use. An effective tool to help manage hybrid working.

Nothing. Still evolving in its development and has many new features that we are yet to use.

Marcel
President in Kanada
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After careful reviews, CLearooms is the most efficient tool.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are in the process of starting with this tool. But, after having completed the entire setup and configuration, I am very satisfied with our choice.

Ease of setup. User management. Office plan management,. Flexibility of the tool. Cell phone app available. Everything is customizable. Various languages available. Decent cost.

Did not encounter any yet. Maybe after few months of using the tool, we may encounter issues, but I doubt it.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review. We genuinely value your feedback and would like to understand more about your experience. Could you please share any specific aspects or incidents that led to your rating, even if you haven't initiated direct communication with us? Your insights will help us improve and provide a better service. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Jacob
HR Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great value

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. Highly recommend. Can't really say too much negative about the company.

Very easy to use, very helpful customer support and easy to make changes; adding/removing staff, reporting, overview, data export etc.

Nothing really. Even when I've pointed out bugs to the Clearooms team, they've fixed within a few hours or days.

Claudio
Managing Partner in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best in Class

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good looking and functional App. Usability is also good. More functions would not be necessary.

Design, Function, Performance, Look and Feel.

Price.

Andrew
Financial Planner in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, easy to use Kit that looks great

Kommentare: Well priced easy to use solution that does what it says on the tin. Not full of a long list of fancy features that are never going to be fully used but are paid for.

Ability to add photos of our office. Easy to use. Looks modern and fresh. App functionality good. Reasonably priced.

Inability to customise timing of books on Hot Desks beyond hourly slot. Half hour, or full customisation would be great.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

letztes Jahr

Custom timings on bookings is now a feature in Clearooms, you can set a min and max length of time plus control the calendar increments.

Pete
Property Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A very helpful and useful booking system

Kommentare: Clearooms is a key part of CloudPay's process for using the office and is mandatory fro people to use before using the office.

The product is itself very useful and is used as a necessity by a lot of CloudPay employees before coming to the office. it is a mandatory requirement. It is very user friendly and useful for reports usage. Updates are improving it as well recently being able to add an individual to multiple groups is helpful

I have shared some areas of improvement, mainly being able to book certain days for specific teams or individuals and then the other days for anyone to use

Alan
Estimator in UK
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

efficient and user friendly software

Kommentare: fresh user friendly and a genuie good idea.

the ease of use, the ability to stop too many people turning up looking for desks at once. the ability to book desks from anywhere and at any time

the restrcition on 30 day lookahead. not sure if this customisable. i am trying to plan 3 months of office time against home working - would be nice if it could extend the durations

letztes Jahr

HI, thanks for your review. The restriction to 30 days is something your local administrator has set on your account. Regards, Clearooms

Andrea
Billing Manager in UK

Easy Booking

Kommentare: It was used to keep a distance between desks during Covid and has continued due to the ease of using it.

I like the simple easy way that my team can book their desks and the I can book a meeting room.

Maybe be able to book a month in advance, but really it is just perfect as it is..

Martin
Head Of IT in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Desk Booking

Kommentare: Clearoom resolved the issue of lack of physical desk space for our firm, in an easy to use products that end users just uses and never mentions, which for me is ideal.

The support was fantastic and they made changes to accommodate our needs and the integration with Office 365 is perfect.

I have not received any negative feedback regarding this software.

Nikkola
People Experience Coordinator in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A system which is easy and clear for everyone to use

It is clear easy format, and even when using the software for the first time, you cannot go wrong

there is nothing i feel i dislike about the software

Dawn
Legal Secretary in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Clearooms Review

Kommentare: Excellent tool for my working day.

This is very helpful to decipher who is in each office and where to plan my week. If there are a lot of people in situ I would always come in, if very quiet I can decide to WFM

There is nothing that I dislike about Clearooms

michelle
office manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Clearooms review

Kommentare: Very positive.

It is easy to use and clear. Staff have found it easy as well. Great customer service if any issues.

The availability sometimes takes a while to load.

Adam
Technical Support in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clearooms

Kommentare: Happy with it

Easy to use, allows me to see who is in everyday, and book my seat.

I would like a better block booking system.

Matthew
Digital Media in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solved a problem for us

Kommentare: Solved the hotdesk problem - now there's on risk of coming in and finding there isn't room for you

Returning to the office with a bigger team and still dealing with covid regulations required a solution where desk booking was possible. It's very easy to use and nice that we have an visual layout of the office to refer to. The ease of use is great

Would like to see a list of who is booked in each day from the front page - and perhaps the ability to book within google calendar

Kitty
Compliance Coordinator in UK

Easy to use

Kommentare: Easy and efficient. Very little issue with this system.

It is very user friendly and straight forward to use. The reporting is great, with the latest update being extremely helpful.

When users are added they are not sent a link or set up confirmation, this caused confusion with a few users.

Antwort von Clearooms

Hi Kitty, Thanks for your review. There is an option to send an invite email when adding new users, your main administrator must have opted not to use this method. Best regards, Clearooms

Josh
Senior Account Executive in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Clearooms is quick and easy to use - desks are easy to find and book, I also find the repeat booking tool useful

Can be slow to load, I would also like to be able to make partial bookings for a longer period e.g. 5 hours

letztes Jahr

HI, thanks for your review. The restriction on your account when booking part of a day is something your local administrator can adjust on your account. Regards, Clearooms

Mohammed
Architectural assistant in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of booking and flexibility

Kommentare: not really bad and i have it on my phone too

It helps to coordinate space booker within a large company

how you need to scroll between the days. But i get my way around it so its not critical

Kelly
Recruitment Coordinator in UK
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great

Super easy to use. A few clicks and my desk is booked.

Would like to be able to amend booking times. eg I work 8.30 until 12.30 but I can't select that so have to chose 8-4 or 9-5.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kelly, thanks for your review. The limitation to 8-4 or 9-5 has been set by your account admin, it is not a limitation of the software. Hope this helps. Regards, Tony

Matt
Senior Account Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Clearrooms review

Kommentare: Easy to use and easy to see who is booked in and availability.

Easy user face, App is handy to book a desk

booking meeting rooms can be difficult, can be slow to load

letztes Jahr

Hi Matt, Thanks for the feedback, recent changes have slowed down the speed of the meeting room pages and we are working on speeding them up.