Über Noteable

Eine Komplettlösung für Anbieter aller Arten von verhaltenstherapeutischen Dienstleistungen wie Beratung zu Hause, Sprach- und Ergotherapie sowie angewandter Verhaltensanalyse

Erfahre mehr über Noteable

Unfortunately, sometimes there are glitches because something else is open or something gets erased.

Bewertungen zu Noteable

4,9
5,0

Noteable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Noteable bereits verwendet?

Jamie
Director Of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Noteable has made our lives easier!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The staff at Noteable have been amazing to work with. Our "products" are unique and not your cookie cutter organization of Behavioral Health. Noteable has stepped up and helped us with all the needs we had. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been amazing to work with. I would highly recommend Noteable and their team to anyone.

Integration has been easy thus far. I would love to see a "manual" for those that need to refer back to "how tos" in writing. Some learn better this way.

Ruthe
Executive Director in USA

Welcome Home Community Services, LLC

Kommentare: Overall, Noteable has been the best EHR system we have used (they were our third product). We appreciate their exceptional support and knowledge as our agency navigates this system and learns the best way to utilize it. During COVID 19 pandemic, Noteable instituted a telehealth system. Noteable was instrumental during this pandemic time with telehealth which supported our staff maintain confidentiality in healthcare and remaining in compliance with the state and federal statutes. It has been a lifesaver for us!

Noteable team does a wonderful job with training, providing immediate support, listening, and implementing recommendations. We were able to integrate this system based on the services we provide with ease.

Most of the applications that are in the Noteable system are easy to use. The difficulties we experience are when our staff makes an error and the system blocks us from completing progress notes. However, this is an agency issue and not Noteable's. When we address these issues with them, they were quick to respond to help us resolve these concerns immediately to allow us to provide our continuity of care to our mental health consumers.

Cannisa
Medical Billing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Medical Billing

I like that Noteable has a category to create a billing run. The billing run can be exported to Excel that transfers all the information needed to create a claim. I also like the analytics category, which I use often to identify consumers that are seen over approved units.

I do not use Noteable enough to identify what features I do not like

Naja
Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Noteable - Multifunctional EMR/EHR system

Overall in a big system that utilizes a variety of record systems, notable stands as an easy to use and multi functional system that is able to be optimized to a variety of different departments and is able to be used to do a variety of different things. It is very easy to use and users typically do not have a hard time picking up with training .

In terms of things that I like Lisa about the software, there aren’t many things. The customer service is prompt and adequate and resolved any issues that may arise.

Standice
CEO in USA

The best EMR for Community Based Services

Kommentare: I have used several EMR systems and this has been by far the best. They are so easy to work with. I like that I use my forms and not use some prefab forms that don't feel original.

It is very easy to use and grow with. They will fix anything immediately as things sometimes need to change or be updated.

Something that can improve is the employee chart. I would like to use it more for their compliance.

Steve
IT Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent EDC platform

Kommentare: Stellar. Its easy to tell Noteable is staffed by ABA professionals and developers that actually care.

Its clean and responsive. Reliability has been spectacular. Staff have confidence when taking data now.

No sso but that is not that important .

Shaina
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: It has been great! We love Noteable. It is very user friendly and works!

It’s user friendly and easy to learn as well as train staff on

I don’t have anything that I least like about the software

Kathleen
Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing Program for the ABA Field

Noteable has such an intuitive, creative, and easy user interface which makes using this product (and teaching on how to use this product) such a breeze. There are so many built in features that ensure you, as a practitioner, have an easy job in managing and ensuring quality care. I love how creative I can be when planning treatment for my clients, whether it's managing behaviors or creating thorough and precise treatment objectives. I get to easily build out phases of treatment with assigned data collection, and all of my creations can instantly become reports or accessible in the app for my direct care staff. Since switching to Noteable, I have found clients and families are more actively engaged in treatment and make progress faster due to the speed and ease in which I can adjust, alter, and edit treatment needs. Additionally, families and staff more quickly and readily access graphs and can see progress each day. Having a mobile data collection app also allows for quick collaboration between the supervisor and direct staff - changes can be made quickly and progress is seen and accessible to all parties. Graphs are quickly added into monthly and quarterly progress updates with the click of a button, and Noteable also allows for quick faxing of documents to all providers with another click of a button! All the staff I work with continually rave about how easy and fun Noteable is to use - which in turn allows us all to have more fun in the work that we do.

Another thing I love about Noteable is how open the development team is to suggestions and feedback. The things that have been cons are features that will now be added by the end of this year, like session planning tools and ABC data collection in mobile & web versions.

Shataa
Director of Operations in USA

Hands down, the best for Mental Health Agencies in VA

Kommentare: Ease of use, particularly for Field staff who are writing progress notes daily and completing assessments using documentation.

From discovery to implementation, above all the things I appreciate about this platform the customer service and support is like none-other. It allows for individualized support that makes the use of this platform warm and inviting. Having the ability to make changes and/or correct forms in the system ALONG with support when some projects are bigger than I can handle is what I appreciate the most. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are amazing!

I don't have any complaints other than there is room for development in the reporting feature. As A CARF accredited agency it is helpful to gather demographics about the # of persons served that needs to be sorted by thing such as gender race age and/or program. Not a deal break but would help

Ashley
LBA Supervisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Beautifully Crafted Product!

Kommentare: Noteable is only getting better. The Noteable team has been very responsive and open to feedback. Initial bugs and issues are addressed in a timely manner and the entire system has really been catered to the company!

The graphs are the best feature. Easy to manipulate and examine data from multiple vantage points.

Noteable keeps signing me out in the middle of work!

Ikai
Director of Administrative Services in USA

The Best

Kommentare: Connecting Communities' experience with Noteable has been absolutely amazing from the very incipient stages to current day. They remain consistent in best practices, customer care, and service delivery.

The accuracy of the billing component. The ease of use of the system overall. I am not the most tech savvy and I am able to maneuver through the system with ease. I am able to explain how to use the system seamlessly during our on-boarding. Ability to review all of the client's charts that are serviced by the same employee.

The only feature that I think would be beneficial to add is resubmitting denied claims through the system. This is currently being look into for possible implementation. I really hate referring to it as a con because the system overall is so great.

Tiffany
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service

Kommentare: Client info is way easier to retrieve.

Super user friendly and Customer Support. Is Top Notch

There was a faxing issue, but it was quickly revolved

Kenya
Clinical Supervisor in USA

Noteable review

It is very user friendly. I love how if I have an issue or a question [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very helpful in making sure it get resolved.

I would love to see when you input information on one form, if another form ask for the same information that it auto populates without have to keep typing the same information, especially if the client has more than one chart and or services.

Antwort von Noteable

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Kenya, thank you so much for your kind words. We DO have the ability to share auto-populated custom client information between reports and we'll reach out to you to make sure you're able to take advantage of that ability. It's a game changer!

Margaret
Regional Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I feel like I am a power user :)

Kommentare: I am overall very pleased with Noteable. I am very happy with the support that we are provided when there is an issue.

I love how I am able to create forms and be able to shape the software to fit the need of our specific company.

Janelle
Director in USA

The best we have used

Kommentare: It has been great and customer service is phenomenal

The software is user friendly and always accessible

I would love to see an alert system to notify us of upcoming due dates

Ariel
Clinical supervisor in USA

Clinical supervisor

I love that it is user friendly and I am able to get help when needed .

I am a new user, and need supper with the program at times.

Phillip
President/Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best case management software ever!

Kommentare: I am totally paperless since day one and it's easy to manage with low overhead. It gets better as they add other platforms to use in combination

Super efficient, cost-effective, easy to use, web based

Not a thing, its only the beginning, they have no limitations

Alex
Program Manager, Crisis Stabilization Services in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Noteable Software is User Friendly

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure learning and using this software.

A very dependable software. Staff is readily available to assist in problem solving and fixing any and all problems that arise.

Would like to see an option for multiple supervisors i.e. clinical and administration.

Waltrice

Improved Organization and Efficiency

It has increased our efficiency during our intake and billing processes.

Would like to be able to video conference amongst staff.

Nika
Program Director in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: No major complaints here. We are only one week in but I believe it's going to simply things for us and free up time to get other work done.

The software is easy to use. I don't consider myself extremely computer savvy so the ease of use is very much appreciated. I have been able to play around with the features and figure out almost everything.

The only thing I find unfavorable is the inability to change some of the predetermined fields that our company does not utilize.