Über Noteable

Eine Komplettlösung für Anbieter aller Arten von verhaltenstherapeutischen Dienstleistungen wie Beratung zu Hause, Sprach- und Ergotherapie sowie angewandter Verhaltensanalyse

Erfahre mehr über Noteable

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Noteable bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Standice M.
CEO in USA

The best EMR for Community Based Services

Kommentare: I have used several EMR systems and this has been by far the best. They are so easy to work with. I like that I use my forms and not use some prefab forms that don't feel original.

It is very easy to use and grow with. They will fix anything immediately as things sometimes need to change or be updated.

Something that can improve is the employee chart. I would like to use it more for their compliance.

Ruthe L.
Executive Director in USA

Welcome Home Community Services, LLC

Kommentare: Overall, Noteable has been the best EHR system we have used (they were our third product). We appreciate their exceptional support and knowledge as our agency navigates this system and learns the best way to utilize it. During COVID 19 pandemic, Noteable instituted a telehealth system. Noteable was instrumental during this pandemic time with telehealth which supported our staff maintain confidentiality in healthcare and remaining in compliance with the state and federal statutes. It has been a lifesaver for us!

Noteable team does a wonderful job with training, providing immediate support, listening, and implementing recommendations. We were able to integrate this system based on the services we provide with ease.

Most of the applications that are in the Noteable system are easy to use. The difficulties we experience are when our staff makes an error and the system blocks us from completing progress notes. However, this is an agency issue and not Noteable's. When we address these issues with them, they were quick to respond to help us resolve these concerns immediately to allow us to provide our continuity of care to our mental health consumers.

Shaina J.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great! We love Noteable. It is very user friendly and works!

It’s user friendly and easy to learn as well as train staff on

I don’t have anything that I least like about the software

Cannisa S.
Medical Billing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Medical Billing

I like that Noteable has a category to create a billing run. The billing run can be exported to Excel that transfers all the information needed to create a claim. I also like the analytics category, which I use often to identify consumers that are seen over approved units.

I do not use Noteable enough to identify what features I do not like

Kathleen O.
Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing Program for the ABA Field

Noteable has such an intuitive, creative, and easy user interface which makes using this product (and teaching on how to use this product) such a breeze. There are so many built in features that ensure you, as a practitioner, have an easy job in managing and ensuring quality care. I love how creative I can be when planning treatment for my clients, whether it's managing behaviors or creating thorough and precise treatment objectives. I get to easily build out phases of treatment with assigned data collection, and all of my creations can instantly become reports or accessible in the app for my direct care staff. Since switching to Noteable, I have found clients and families are more actively engaged in treatment and make progress faster due to the speed and ease in which I can adjust, alter, and edit treatment needs. Additionally, families and staff more quickly and readily access graphs and can see progress each day. Having a mobile data collection app also allows for quick collaboration between the supervisor and direct staff - changes can be made quickly and progress is seen and accessible to all parties. Graphs are quickly added into monthly and quarterly progress updates with the click of a button, and Noteable also allows for quick faxing of documents to all providers with another click of a button! All the staff I work with continually rave about how easy and fun Noteable is to use - which in turn allows us all to have more fun in the work that we do.

Another thing I love about Noteable is how open the development team is to suggestions and feedback. The things that have been cons are features that will now be added by the end of this year, like session planning tools and ABC data collection in mobile & web versions.

Shataa P.
Director of Operations in USA

Hands down, the best for Mental Health Agencies in VA

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Ease of use, particularly for Field staff who are writing progress notes daily and completing assessments using documentation.

From discovery to implementation, above all the things I appreciate about this platform the customer service and support is like none-other. It allows for individualized support that makes the use of this platform warm and inviting. Having the ability to make changes and/or correct forms in the system ALONG with support when some projects are bigger than I can handle is what I appreciate the most. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are amazing!

I don't have any complaints other than there is room for development in the reporting feature. As A CARF accredited agency it is helpful to gather demographics about the # of persons served that needs to be sorted by thing such as gender race age and/or program. Not a deal break but would help

Ikai P.
Director of Administrative Services in USA

The Best

Kommentare: Connecting Communities' experience with Noteable has been absolutely amazing from the very incipient stages to current day. They remain consistent in best practices, customer care, and service delivery.

The accuracy of the billing component. The ease of use of the system overall. I am not the most tech savvy and I am able to maneuver through the system with ease. I am able to explain how to use the system seamlessly during our on-boarding. Ability to review all of the client's charts that are serviced by the same employee.

The only feature that I think would be beneficial to add is resubmitting denied claims through the system. This is currently being look into for possible implementation. I really hate referring to it as a con because the system overall is so great.

Ashley S.
LBA Supervisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Beautifully Crafted Product!

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Noteable is only getting better. The Noteable team has been very responsive and open to feedback. Initial bugs and issues are addressed in a timely manner and the entire system has really been catered to the company!

The graphs are the best feature. Easy to manipulate and examine data from multiple vantage points.

Noteable keeps signing me out in the middle of work!

Tiffany F.
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Client info is way easier to retrieve.

Super user friendly and Customer Support. Is Top Notch

There was a faxing issue, but it was quickly revolved

Ariel P.
Clinical supervisor in USA

Clinical supervisor

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love that it is user friendly and I am able to get help when needed .

I am a new user, and need supper with the program at times.

Margaret S.
Regional Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I feel like I am a power user :)

Kommentare: I am overall very pleased with Noteable. I am very happy with the support that we are provided when there is an issue.

I love how I am able to create forms and be able to shape the software to fit the need of our specific company.

Unfortunately, sometimes there are glitches because something else is open or something gets erased.

Phillip F.
President/Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best case management software ever!

Kommentare: I am totally paperless since day one and it's easy to manage with low overhead. It gets better as they add other platforms to use in combination

Super efficient, cost-effective, easy to use, web based

Not a thing, its only the beginning, they have no limitations

Alex L.
Program Manager, Crisis Stabilization Services in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Noteable Software is User Friendly

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure learning and using this software.

A very dependable software. Staff is readily available to assist in problem solving and fixing any and all problems that arise.

Would like to see an option for multiple supervisors i.e. clinical and administration.

Waltrice P.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Improved Organization and Efficiency

It has increased our efficiency during our intake and billing processes.

Would like to be able to video conference amongst staff.