Über Entrata

Webbasierte Property-Management-Software, die Online-Bezahlung, Arbeitsaufträge, Anwendungen und Community-Websites erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über Entrata

Entrata makes it easy to pull virtually any data you would need and format it in a way that would be presentable to owners or investors.

Some features are difficult to find or learn how to use.

Bewertungen zu Entrata

Entrata hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 258 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Entrata bereits verwendet?

Helena
Helena
Operations Trainer in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Our portfolio has consistently overperformed since moving to Entrata. We have more time to focus on our communities and their needs now that AR, AP, and leasing are so easy. Having all of our products in one place is fantastic.

Entrata is built from the ground up. There are no integrations to worry about with other software for the core functions of Entrata. It is easy to use, intuitive and makes doing our jobs on a day to day basis much easier. On the admin user side, the settings are simple to navigate and with every change made in real time, Entrata makes it easy to change a company wide setting to make an instant change in function or procedure.

Some of the feature requests take a very long time to be handled or recognized. I wish there were more sessions held on the updates made to the system on releases than just a weekly email on the updates. Having an Affordable piece that was not only ready but good would also be immensely helpful.

William
Systems Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Entrata is a great software platform with

Kommentare: Entrata has been great at every step along the way, from the initial consultation to the implementation process and now with continuing customer service.

One of the best features of Entrata is how integrated it is. This is a software that was built from the ground up as opposed to many other property management softwares which tend to be various different codebases that are interfaced together. The visual interface was designed with the end user and leasing operations as the basis which means my staff can navigate around and get things done quickly as well as keep on top of operations that need to be completed.

Entrata Core itself is still relatively young as software development goes. Over time the company has continued to introduce new capabilities and functions to emcompass different leasing models like Commercial and Student Housing. These tend to be far more complex operations than conventional multi-family units. There are growing pains with waiting for the software to develop to fully support the vast different business workflows that a particular client might need to address. I wouldn't say this is a strict con as in I don't like it, just that it does exist but this is true for pretty much any software.

Quelle: GetApp

Do Not Recommend

Kommentare: Awful. It is not worth the switch. Implementation was horrible and took way longer than we were told. Reports don't always accurately generate. Responsiveness is terrible. It is not compatible on a phone so it limits the ability to manage on the go. Maintenance is the only mobile compatible component but what you can access through the app is limited. Disappointed is an understatement.

I like that it encourages paperless options.

It is very glitchy. I've sent emails multiple times and it freezes while sending and the entire message has to be retyped and sent again. Their customer service isn't always the most responsive or able to fix your issues. We are currently dealing with an issue with them not including personal property coverage that we are paying for and no one will respond to our emails anymore to get this fixed. It has been 2 months since this was discovered and nothing has been done about it. Two claims have been denied in this time and they are not accepting any responsibility or making the adjustments that need to be made.

Michelle
Regional Manager in USA

Entrata is the best!

Kommentare: I did not get the opportunity to take any training before being exposed to Entrata. I took all of the video training and test as well as watched all of the videos that were offered on the software. I am self taught and I have learned a lot from the support team. They are wonderful and talking me through tasks or helping me understand something. They are some of the best in the business.

I have worked on many different management software and Entrata is my absolute favorite. I love everything about the software.

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Rebecca
Analyst in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: I love the product and very happy we made the switch, but there is always room for improvement. I am just happy the product continues to evolve.

I love the ease of use. I love that it incorporates many aspects of property management from resident interface to marketing to accounting to asset management.

feature requests are taking longer to get done. Support is difficult to get as you have to constantly reiterate issues.

Christopher
CEO and Managing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Corinthian Asset Very Satisfied with Entrata!

Honestly my team and I are very impressed with the functions and capabilities of Entrata and what it is able to accomplish for our organization. The constant forward thinking and development helps keep all the unnecessary software plug ins to a minimum. As a small business owner having a "one stop shop" greatly improves the efficiency within our organization. Keep up the Excellent Work!

More flexibility in the PO system, and we would really like to be able to conduct vendor bill payment via ACH without having to go to AvidPay (Avidxchange product)

Jillian
Regional Manager in USA

Great Product, Great Staff and Always Evolving

Kommentare: Everything is easier: communication, payments, work orders, leads, follow ups etc.

Entrata offers great products all around but the fact that their staff is available all the time is huge! You can call on the weekends or during the week and actually speak with a real person! Their online resident portal goes above and beyond giving resident's access but access that we can see on the management end as well! Being able to offer them streamline services with work orders, application processes and different payment options, proves that a software company can do it all. I also love that they are always evolving and asking for input!

The improvements could be the apartment order as the numbers show up in the reports. It groups by several different options, but not a consecutive list. I am sure they can easily fix this!

Tonya
Risk Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use reliable all in one solution - recommend!

Love that it is all in one and we are able to manage all functions pertaining to lead to lease process, accounting, maintenance and facilities, web site and digital presence optimization and tracking from one place

Technical support has declined as the company grew and with covid. I noticed such decline in the past 2 years. We have been using Entrata for the past 7 years or so and it was great.

Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Depends On Your Goals

Kommentare: Overall Entrata attempts to consolidate functions and create a more seamless user interface and navigation, however this has been at the expense of having less powerful software (in relation to competitors). I think Entrata would be best suited for smaller properties.

Entrata has many small functions that come in handy, such as report styles, package management, and ease of assisting residents with their online ResidentPortal account.

Unfortunately, I found Entrata to have minor glitches when trying to manage a large volume of properties or units. There have been compatibility issues with various platforms from the resident's perspective, and things like the "leasing workflow" and synchronization with other property management software like Yardi presents many obstacles/inaccuracies, especially with certain formats of Yardi Voyager.

Ryan
Sr. Analyst in USA

Entrata new user

Kommentare: Overall the experience Is great we are very happy with our switch and will continue with Entrata

The ease of use of the product and how easy it is to learn / implement

More improved reporting functions with greater filter ability / the ability to save reports with certain parameters

Tim
Regional Manager / Director of Innovation (ie handle tech projects) in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Entrata is great software, especially for students. Just not as User friendly as would like.

Kommentare: Overall, I really do like Entrata as it covers much ground is the site staff have enjoyed it over Appfolio, Yardi, and Onesite. It could be more user friendly, but I see that they have been improving where they can on this. If you have a small company just make sure there is enough time devoted in being able to learn the features, and roll those features out to your site staff. Otherwise, there are a lot of awesome features that you don't use.

Entrata has essentially all the features you would need, especially for student housing and/or with a big team (for lead management). Their inspections manager for student housing is a godsend (split between roommates, or only charge one).

You must set up your community correctly. They separate Building , Units, and Spaces (for beds). This is necessary to have the features in student housing. However, they don't have all the searches setup properly, including Unit Inspections. I've asked them to add Building + Unit in searches. So for unit inspections, if you have Building 200, 300, 400...and the same Units nomenclature (A,B,C,D...) then if you search for a Unit or use the inspection manager, you might only see "A" and don't know which building you are in. ---But you lose some message center options if you do it the way we want. (we do property location abbreviation as building, and overall that gives us the best functionality.) -There search function isn't all encompassing. -Texting residents is very clamped down.

stephen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes most tasks simpler but some things should be rethought

Kommentare: Overall a nice software package to work with but customer service can be extremely slow to respond to tickets and sometimes seems to take excessively long to offer a resolution to same. Would like to see them pack in more features such as the ability to require the attachment of items to lease documentation as part of the signing process.

Quick and easy access to the resident dashboard to review everything ranging from charges and payment history to repair requests and phone calls to team members.

I do not like the way parent/children properties are handled when you're dealing with large properties that were built in phases. Often even representatives at Leasing Center aren't versed enough to locate residents between phases. Really need to add functionality to require the resident to upload and attach items to documents. For example on our parking agreement, it would be great if we could ask persons to attach their proof of motor vehicle insurance and motor vehicle registration when completing the document. Docusign has utilized this feature for ages. Despite repeated requests, Entrata is yet to embrace the concept.

Cristil
Community Management in USA

Entrata Review

Kommentare: Overall, it's great.

Entrata is easy to navigate, has a multitude of reports, I can call for support anytime.

Cannot look up unit numbers, only names depending on which site I am at. I cannot place pinned notes anywhere on the face of the applicant/ resident profiles, reports aren't easy to get correct information seeking.

Mabry
Senior Property Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support is iffy

I enjoy that all aspects of property management are in sync with leasing, maintenance, reporting, and accounting all in one software.

Customer service is not consistent and larger issues often don't get addressed. It seems like development team does not address bugs or glitches timely or ever. Specifically we have wanted to implement the PO system, but for close to 6 months this part of the software does not work (trying to import a catalog of PO items does not work). "Development team" has been looking into this for the entire 5-6 months and despite multiple follow-ups, there has been no changes or developments in this issue.Also - the "Gain Loss on Lease" and GPR does not make sense often and cannot be made sense of. When asking for support on how a number was determined, the support team does not offer much/any help.Lastly, customization of pricing through editing the pricing matrix on the "Pricing Dashboard" is clunky and inefficient.

Dawn
HOA Manager in USA

Entrata at Dobler

Kommentare: At first it was pretty horrible. Once the company started having more people involved and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stepped in as our point person, things started going smoothly.

I used Entrata software at Dobler for years and was pleased with the change ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent as our point person.) and the accommodation for the company.

Unless you have an IT person in the company working on Entrata all the time, all updates can be frustrating.

Jacki
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Difficult at first, EASY once familiar

Kommentare: I really like it. My only complaint, and this goes along with learning a new software, is that there are often several different ways to access the same function. It's a bit confusing at first, but at the end of the day, the result is the same. Just takes practice learning your way around the software.

I love the ease of inputting and referencing invoices; I love the ease of pulling reports and applying filters to get the exact information I need without other unecessary details; I LOVE having a Resident Portal.

It's difficult to integrate to, especially if you're coming from an older software. For example, we used AMSI and there was a lot of information that couldn't/wouldn't transfer over and was hard to capture. Once we got established with Entrata, however, our time in the office has been much more efficient and effective.

Lewis
IT Specialist in USA

Options

Options and add on modules are available

Nothing I see from an IT installer point, our users seem to like it too.

Tammy
Property Managerq in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finally love it

I was not a fan of Entrada at first because it seemed like there were way to many ways of doing things instead of just one easy way. I have grown to love it now that I have worked in it for a year.

The reports and setting perimeters. And so many alerts

Darin
Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing Capabilities

Kommentare: For my day to day tracking of work orders this software is very easy and intuitive to use. I wish I had more training to allow me to use the power this database has to track and pull information that I could use to order parts and see trends in my maintenance repairs.

The fact that I can see work orders at home on weekends.

I think that the lack of training I've received doesn't allow me to use Entrata to the extent I could.

McKenna
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use, does the work for you!

Kommentare: The Entrata support team has been incredibly helpful and quick to find a solution when I have problem.

I love how organized the Entrata dashboard is. Everything is organized to help sort through day with ease of use.

The only thing I don't like about Entrata is their lack of a mobile app (for more than just maintenance). It can be hard to look something up when on the go.

Liliana

Entrata

Kommentare: Great for property management

Computer friendly easy to use. tabs easy to use

multiple users it slows it down. training videos can be better

Karyn
Director of Transitions in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Entrata is the Best!

Kommentare: We love working with Entrata. They are quick to respond to any questions or issues we may run into. The software is very user-friendly and easy to learn.

Entrata is very user-friendly and the best property management software out there. We also love the customer service we get from our reps, and the help desk team.

The update days can be a little frustrating when figuring out what was changed but it's usually a quick solution.

Gloria
Vermögensverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Entrata Ease

The ease of using and learning the software .

Reports change but new reports offer greater information.

Madison
Assistant General Manager in USA

Love Entrata!

Kommentare: It has been really good and easy to use. Would recommend

I really like that it’s one program for all my needs and that I can find everything I’m looking for

Sometimes there are errors that appear and require a ticket

Novie
Facilities manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

In depth reports

Kommentare: Overall it seems to be quite wonderful if colleges aren't using this they need too! the in depth part of what you can see and where people are just able to track progress to show owners that look the guys are working they are doing as much as they can here are the numbers, could we please hire another person.

finding expenditures on apartments, remodeling, make readies, repeat work orders on same unit.

the app for techs to use, you either need mobile or desktop version. The actual app when screen goes dark it messes with time on the work order which then messes up the reporting. so once that is fixed alll in all a great product