Über Entrata

Webbasierte Property-Management-Software, die Online-Bezahlung, Arbeitsaufträge, Anwendungen und Community-Websites erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über Entrata

Some features are difficult to find or learn how to use.

Bewertungen zu Entrata

Entrata hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 330 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Entrata bereits verwendet?

Helena
Helena
Operations Trainer in USA

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Our portfolio has consistently overperformed since moving to Entrata. We have more time to focus on our communities and their needs now that AR, AP, and leasing are so easy. Having all of our products in one place is fantastic.

Entrata is built from the ground up. There are no integrations to worry about with other software for the core functions of Entrata. It is easy to use, intuitive and makes doing our jobs on a day to day basis much easier. On the admin user side, the settings are simple to navigate and with every change made in real time, Entrata makes it easy to change a company wide setting to make an instant change in function or procedure.

Some of the feature requests take a very long time to be handled or recognized. I wish there were more sessions held on the updates made to the system on releases than just a weekly email on the updates. Having an Affordable piece that was not only ready but good would also be immensely helpful.

Kristina
Market Team Leader in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We love Entrata

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful! 10/10 would recommend to anyone in the Multifamily industry.

We love the ease of use and that we can use Entrata instead of all different platforms.

It tends to be a bit buggy after a standard update to the system.

Brianne
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If You Want Zero Assistance and A Buggy System , Entrata is For You!

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely terrible. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy! Again, I have been doing this for 12 years and I have never seen such a useless system with such inept 'help' staff.

Nothing is any better about this system than any other system you would get, rather it's far far worse than you could even imagine. I've been in Property management for over 12 years and I have never seen such a useless terrible buggy system in my life. Worse though is their complete lack of interest in helping the customer and the staff's overall cluelessness in the system, their inability to read your help ticket thoroughly so they keep asking the same question you have answered a hundred times and after all the back and forth over an issue that didn't exist a day before and you have done everything exactly as you always have, they just say to start from scratch. That's their 'help' every time. Also, even if you set the ticket to 'urgent' you won't get a response during working hours, it will be overnight, so even 'urgent' matters take days to come to that 'start over' response/'fix'.

Elaine
Property Accounting Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software for Residential leasing & accounting

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's been great. I really like this software because it's made my job so much easier and my collections and communications have signifigantly improved.

User friendly, compatability, excellent customer service, fantastic features and tools. Reporting that is easily customizable by the user. It's so much more flexible than our previous software and they are always striving to improve or create additional features specific to their customer needs. They are also super friendly and readily available by phone for support. I have never had to wait on hold. The CSR's are extremely knowlegable and professional. If it's an in depth issue, then the online tickets can take a while, but they always come through. Set up is a lot, but this is usually the case with any software transition. I will say that the transistion, although they always take some time and work, was the best I've experienced (and I've been through a LOT of them in my 30+ year carreer).

Needing permissions to be turned on for every little thing if you are not an Admin can be annoying, but once it is set up it's rarely an issue.

Carrie
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best PM software on the market

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. I can always get help and answers immediately when needed

Easy to set-up, customer service is amazing, affordable compare to other platforms.

Set-up can be challenging as there are so many options.

Fidelia
Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall the experiance with entrata has been excellent. No, complains support is quick on reponding issue reported.

Information is easy to pull, ledgers are self explain. I have used other softwares and Entrata has been the most easy to use and manage. Also, to teach a new hire is easy, videos are very helpfull too.

Generating report it could be confusing. Also, merging to utility billing was confusing speacilly to explain prices.

Thomas
community manager in USA

review of Entrata

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was hard at first but I got use to it.

It is easy to use and I can get a lot of things done in it. I can do my bills and run checks and do the delinquency's.

Cannot think of anything right now. It was hard to get use to after being on Yardi for 20 years but all in all I finally figured it out.

Rachel
Property Manager in USA

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I really love entrata! It took a minute to get used to but I love it!

How easy it is to use and reporting made simple as well

How many different ways you can find something. Keep it simple

Brooke
Regional Sales Member in USA

Friendly and Intelligent Interface

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have had an excellent experience using Entrata. It is a great CRM data base.

Friendly CRM tracking and user friendly!

Time out times are affecting the afternoon workload, around 4:30 PM.

Mary
Mary
Resident Services Manager in USA

Not Perfect, but Still a Great Software

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Entrata has been a positive one. It's easy to use and is user-friendly. Even with the few things that I wish could change, it's been great as a whole.

Overall the ease of use for Entrata is what I like most. When I first started, it didn't take long for me to get the hang of how Entrata works. The way everything is organized in the system as well is great and very user-friendly. The Entrata Help Center is very helpful, between the articles they have and customer support team they have.

The part I like the least about Entrata is that when you're uploading documents or pictures, you can usually only upload one at a time. If it's just one or two documents, that's not too bad, but sometimes I'm uploading four or more items, and it slows me down when I'm trying to get my work done. There's also some times that Entrata is extremely slow, and it takes a long time for it to load a new page or load a document you're trying to look at or generate.

Rebecca
Analyst in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: I love the product and very happy we made the switch, but there is always room for improvement. I am just happy the product continues to evolve.

I love the ease of use. I love that it incorporates many aspects of property management from resident interface to marketing to accounting to asset management.

feature requests are taking longer to get done. Support is difficult to get as you have to constantly reiterate issues.

Jillian
Regional Manager in USA

Great Product, Great Staff and Always Evolving

Kommentare: Everything is easier: communication, payments, work orders, leads, follow ups etc.

Entrata offers great products all around but the fact that their staff is available all the time is huge! You can call on the weekends or during the week and actually speak with a real person! Their online resident portal goes above and beyond giving resident's access but access that we can see on the management end as well! Being able to offer them streamline services with work orders, application processes and different payment options, proves that a software company can do it all. I also love that they are always evolving and asking for input!

The improvements could be the apartment order as the numbers show up in the reports. It groups by several different options, but not a consecutive list. I am sure they can easily fix this!

Piper
Regional Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Entrata User converted Lover

Kommentare: I used to be an avid fan of Onsite Realpage and in the last 6 years I've converted to a believer of the Entrata product the ease as well as the all in one capacity of the services.

I appreciate the ease when onboarding new team members and residents but still being able to have functionality of multiple systems in one place on the back end. For my role it allows me to utilize the reports daily to track our progress whether it be financials, leasing or how effective our marketing strategies are working.

I would love to see ways to create higher quality email blast within the system rather than always having to outsource and import. Additionally trainings of some of the higher level tools that entrata provides for managers regularly through monthly corporate trainings or possibly set up by individual teams within each firm.

Amanda
Senior Property Manager in USA

Entrata- Still not sure

Kommentare: So far it has been a very big learning curve. I think the training makes it seem like it's very easy to use and ready to go. However, after using it in real time there is a lot more to it that what you think. Has some really great features but I am not sure if we are even using it to its full potential yet. I will update my review as time goes on and I have been working with the system longer.

The dashboard showing all the tasks needing to be completed are very helpful, that way you know at the end of the day if you have missed anything. Customer support is very responsive in answering any questions or troubleshooting any problems within the system.

Not knowing how many of the permissions are turned off at the beginning make implementation incredibly difficult. During the migration process and training period there should be discussion over the permissions, and they should be set up initially with the trainer. Sending residents applications and leases to sign has created confusion and most of the time prompts them to start a new application or guest card. This creates duplicate entries that sometimes you cannot delete until they move in (was told this by customer support)

Tracy
Controller, Property Management in USA

Entrata Review 08.22

Kommentare: Overall the team is great, we had a few hiccups in the beginning of our roll out but with the number of properties we are migrating it was expected and all issues that arose were resolved timely.

Software is user friendly, easy to use and navigate.

Currently they cannot remit payments directly to out vendors, their development team is working on it and hopefully it will be available in the next year. We are using an outside product for invoices, payments etc.

Ronald
Assistant Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Entrata is Simply the Best for Property Management!

Kommentare: Entrata is very easy to use, there's a couple of Wishlist items that I wish they would fix or include but overall, it's made my job as an Assistant Property Manager much easier than my previous property management companies who have used Yardi/Voyager/Yieldstar. There are very much similarities between Entrata and Apple as far as user-friendliness goes, top notch property management software, I'll always choose Entrata and vouch for it anytime I'm in a position to make those kind of decisions in the near future.

I've used Yardi for many years before being introduced to Entrata only for a little over a year now and I believe this is the best product management software out. I can hands down say I've seen so many new leasing agents come in not knowing a thing about the software and becoming very familiar and teaching me new things by the second week of playing around with the interface and exploring Entrata. I as an assistant manager have taught my property manager so tricks such as the Merge Fields which I find very powerful and useful for reaching out to the entire community in bulk and also creating flyers, mass communication, updates to the property or projects happening, and even for delinquency collection. It's made my job 10+ clicks easier in comparison to Yardi, everything is straight foreward and not complicated. I love Entrata and wish this would be streamlined across the entire property management industry. Thanks for making my job easier!

The website portion has some glitches I've noticed, mainly when prospects apply, some of the data does not transfer correctly so I have to do a lot of explaining upon receiving applications (eg. someone applies online and sees that the rent mentioned is only a fraction of what the asking market rate was from when they left the community after the tour). It definitely is the only major issue I've really experienced. Also, sometimes when applicants are trying to complete an application, occasionally it does not allow them to get to the next step to complete the application as if there's always something missing, Missing Fields but everything is complete so we often have to print out the application manually and sign it manually then need to scan and upload it when this happens. There should also be more than 2 uploads allowed for submitting documents the community needs to help process an application, for example, we need ID and 3 paystubs, most people don't know how to combined documents.

great software

Kommentare: overall very pleasant experience and great people!

In the industry, the best software out there. Has its quirks and you need to be detail oriented and patient to set it up but compared to the others, there's no competition. My favorite part are online leasing, the resident portal, and the level of customization and training resources

Reporting needs to be worked out more, its sometimes not easy to fix an issue or understand why something works the way it does. Setup could also be a bit more intuitive and sometimes the customer support team doesn't have the answers you hope for and you figure it out yourself anyway.

Cristil
Community Management in USA

Entrata Review

Kommentare: Overall, it's great.

Entrata is easy to navigate, has a multitude of reports, I can call for support anytime.

Cannot look up unit numbers, only names depending on which site I am at. I cannot place pinned notes anywhere on the face of the applicant/ resident profiles, reports aren't easy to get correct information seeking.

Benn
Leasing and Marketing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: Entrata is fine for what it is, I think a lot of ease of access or usage should be refined to make it easier for those who do not have a more technical understanding of its processes.

I started this business already using entrata, and never had an issue using it, the options and features make sense to me as they are, and I adapt well when new features are added.

If I organize a list in entrata to contact a resident in a certain order, I would like that list to stay that way when after I click on an account and exit it. I have also been pending a customer support ticket regarding roommate shuffling, and the feature being down for 5 weeks, and not really seeing much progress besides an "in progress" email I get every so often which has been holding up getting ready for move out/move in....so

Katie
Assistant Business Manager in USA

Beginner friendly

If you are new to property management it is easy to use and helps to stay organized and on tract

Our system syncs with Yardi so we have to wait overnight for some details to show in both programs. Our detailed ledgers only show in Yardi but we post the payments in Entrata

Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An industry standard in an industry with room to improve

Kommentare: Considerably better than OneSite. There’s improvements I’d like to see, but I could comfortably recommend Entrata.

Entrata has a best-in-class user interface and works reasonably well with mobile devices. Property management software is not known for either of those things, so I was pleasantly surprised. Entrata has a respectable array of features and exceptionally customizable reporting. Entrata makes it easy to pull virtually any data you would need and format it in a way that would be presentable to owners or investors.

Entrata would probably be near perfect for a conventional housing property manager. Student housing, however, is a little different. College students can create incredibly complex situations that Entrata doesn’t always easily conform to. Entrata might work the way you’d expect to, but students do not. In a perfect world, there would be more property manager input in the programming stage.

Jacki
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Difficult at first, EASY once familiar

Kommentare: I really like it. My only complaint, and this goes along with learning a new software, is that there are often several different ways to access the same function. It's a bit confusing at first, but at the end of the day, the result is the same. Just takes practice learning your way around the software.

I love the ease of inputting and referencing invoices; I love the ease of pulling reports and applying filters to get the exact information I need without other unecessary details; I LOVE having a Resident Portal.

It's difficult to integrate to, especially if you're coming from an older software. For example, we used AMSI and there was a lot of information that couldn't/wouldn't transfer over and was hard to capture. Once we got established with Entrata, however, our time in the office has been much more efficient and effective.

Lewis
IT Specialist in USA

Options

Options and add on modules are available

Nothing I see from an IT installer point, our users seem to like it too.

Tammy
Property Managerq in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finally love it

I was not a fan of Entrada at first because it seemed like there were way to many ways of doing things instead of just one easy way. I have grown to love it now that I have worked in it for a year.

The reports and setting perimeters. And so many alerts

Kelly
National Trainer in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

You're gonna love it

Kommentare: Overall - love it. The Entrata team hosts regular webinars and calls for the system that are open to anyone, and are also available to help with tickets pretty quickly. It's rarely buggy for no reason - usually there is some other factor that makes sense, and it gets resolved quickly. I knew nothing when I started using Entrata, and through playing around with it in daily operations, I was able to learn a TON. Easy to find more and optimize, customize, and use the system to make the day easier.

I love Entrata software, pretty much everything about it. It's easy to use, easy to adjust when errors occur, and super clear. It's easy to understand and navigate, and user friendly as well.

Sometimes when asking for feedback, you'll essentially get spammed with requests. I don't super mind this because it happens maybe once a year for like a day, and then it resolves itself. But honestly, that's my only issue with it, which isn't bad at all and I am pretty okay with dealing with that haha.