Über QuotaPath

QuotaPath automatisiert zuverlässig deinen Verkaufsprovisionsprozess und bietet unmittelbare Transparenz für Vertriebs-, RevOps- und Finanzteams.

Erfahre mehr über QuotaPath

Bewertungen zu QuotaPath

QuotaPath hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuotaPath bereits verwendet?

Matt
Matt
COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product that I can't live without

I didn't realize it, but I can't live without QuotaPath -- It makes it super easy to keep track of things, plus our sales team LOVES the transparency and how easy it is to understand how their commission is setup - Lastly, it helps them to set goals and get motivated by allowing them to experiment with "What If" scenarios

Newer product, but they're quickly adding more value and features by the week. Pretty cool how quickly they listen to feedback and suggestions and execute upon them.

Todd
President in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to scale revenue

Excellent tool that took a 9-16 hour process and eliminated it from our sales ops team and accounting team. Favorit functions- Integrations with our CRM, Clean UI, not over-featured, and the ability to handle complex commissions. But most of all customer support is top-notch.

I'd like to be able to schedule reports to be delivered to specific individuals at the end of a commission period vs. having to log in to fetch the data.

Antwort von QuotaPath

Hey Todd, It's amazing to hear that QuotaPath has saved your team 9-16 hours when running commissions! And that you have received stellar support from our team. We'd love to hear more about what you're thinking for end-of-period commission reports. If you ever want to talk to our Product team, they are all ears! You can reach them at product@quotapath.com. Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback.

Erica
Financial Analyst in USA
Onlinemedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Going Through Growing Pains

Kommentare: QuotaPath is a good tool for a small business calculating commissions, and is evolving with time. It's evolution comes with growing pains with constant glitches. The customer response time is fantastic and they have helped correct the bugs and issues in reasonable amounts of time. However, it is still a manual process to have commissions calculated and some might rather stick to Excel.

I like the easy of use. It's a very intuitive tool and quick to pick up which makes it easy for reps to quickly understand. I like the log of history for each opportunity/deal that comes through the tool.

There are glitches that can be hindering when commission time occurs. The filters are not the best in comparison to excels functions of select all; selecting items can be a slow process. This tool is only best suited to be for a smaller company since all our plans are having to be implemented manually. No connection to HR tools to where it can pull in new hires. A limitation is that it only syncs with SalesForce, Close, and Hub Spot.

Antwort von QuotaPath

Hey Erica, We're sorry to hear that your experience using QuotaPath has been glitchy! We're constantly working on site speed and performance. Our team is focused heavily on building several new integration points. If you'd like to learn more, you can always reach us at support@quotapath.com. We're always open ears on ways we can improve your experience.

Shaheem
Co-founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Relatively easy to use, AMAZING customer service, best pricing for smaller business

Kommentare: What really won me over is their customer service - every SaaS company should aim to offer such great service to their customers. They also have flexible pricing options for small businesses whereas their competitors have a minimum number of seats required typically starting at 10 and going up to 50 minimum seats required. Quotapath is there to grow with you. Very happy with the purchase, it's made tracking commissions much easier and would highly recommend to any business - big or small.

It's customizable enough to set up simple and complex commission plans. The hubspot integration is great. It can seem complicated to set up initially but their onboarding and customer success team is so helpful throughout the entire process that there's nothing to worry about.

Nothing major. Just some very small inconveniences here and there that I'm sure will be ironed out as they continue to develop it. That said, I did request one of these to be fixed and they did it right away (select/deselect all in some of the drop down menus). Overall no major cons at all, I'm very happy.

Justin
T3 Sales Systems owner in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top of the line software for Commissioning needs

Kommentare: Very great people to work with. On top of any issue, that is usually user error, and they educate so you understand fully how to continue to create options and use cases

The ease of use. The ease of setup and ability to scale to individual needs.

Not much to dislike. Not much at all. Highly recommend.

Antwort von QuotaPath

Hey Justin, Thank you for choosing QuotaPath over other solutions for your commission needs! We built QuotaPath to serve everyone who is involved in commissions, from individual reps to sales leaders. It's great to hear that we've empowered and educated your team to adapt QuotaPath to your needs without having to rely on us to make changes (even though we're here anytime you need us!). Thanks for sharing your experience.

Travis
Sales Engineer Team Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quotapath Makes Life Better

I like the fact that I can connect Quotapath directly with my CRM and have deals flow in to autogenerate commissions and payouts. The clawback feature is also really nice and eases the process for me. Downstream the connection with SaaSOptics makes the accounting process really seamless.

Since we started with the software early there were some issues with API caps but these seem to have been resolved and I haven't noticed issues in months.

Jim
Sales Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined and accurate compensation software

Integration with our CRM to be able to accurately track team compensation. Very intuitive and easy to use software that helps to expedite our commissions each month and track attainment. Implementation was easy and making changes to existing plans is a breeze.

We are not able to accurately track our pipeline in the system but it is due to our CRM setup with how we track dates so it's more of a process issue. Nothing that is limited on the part of QuotaPath.

Emily

Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: QuotaPath has been really easy to work with. I think they go above and beyond in terms of making sure the onboarding experience goes smoothly and they provide support on an ongoing basis. The fact that they set up our plans for us each year is a huge plus.

The ease of onboarding and the excellent customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been fantastic. He is in regular communication to share information with us about new features and to answer questions that we have. He's very responsive and set up all of our new plans for 2022 for us in less than 24 hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is also hosting a training session for us for a group of new employees that joined us this year.

QuotaPath has made a lot of improvements over the past year and added a number of new features since we first started using it. The reporting and ability to export information could be better. Also, we aren't able to use QuotaPath for 606 yet because not all of the fields we need from our CRM can be pulled over. That is in part a limitation of our CRM.

Tyler
Senior Accountant in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product with even better support team

Kommentare: It has been great to make the move to software and away from an excel spreadsheet. The account manager we worked with helped tremendously during our implementation of the product.

Provides a way to bring visibility to the sales people regarding their commission payments.

Some of the reporting is not simple to setup. Currently not using the software to its full capability.

Antwort von QuotaPath

Hey Tyler, So glad that QuotaPath has given your team the commissions visibility they need. And that our support team has been helpful! If you'd like to walk through reporting with our team, feel free to email support@quotapath.com. Also, you'll be happy to hear that enhancing reporting for Admins and Execs is on our roadmap!

Cindy
Chief Operating Officer in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ITS Review of Quotapath

Kommentare: It is has been great.

I have found Quotapath to be the best solution for tracking and calculating commissions of the options I reviewed. I do think there are a number of improvements needed. It is great that when I speak to my rep, he takes into consideration my suggestions. I have seen a few of them taken onboard.

There are a number of features missing in Quotapath. I would love to see more integrations. Examples are an integration with Quickbooks; payroll software. It would also be nice to choose how I want to record deals. There is quick a lot of repetition required which can be a time waster.

Henry
Account Executive in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

1build - Account Exec. Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. Really easy to see money moving versus the cumbersome nature of salesforce etc.

The user interface is awesome for seeing month over month earnings.

The integration with salesforce has created a couple of issues, but those were resolved promptly by your rep.

Curtis
Senior Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding software

Kommentare: Overhead.

this software is easy to navigate on a daily basis.

I’ve only been using it for a year and a half but nothing sticks out.

Account Executive in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clean and easy tool

Love how easy it is to pull reports and monitor my commission coming in. Its always nice to see exactly how many deals Ive closed and what commission would come out of that in a succinct way. Love Quotapath!

So far nothing- maybe if there could be emails that they send quarterly to let you know what commission will be coming your way in the future?

Daniel
BDR in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Somewhat unhappy but not sure if it's on QP or on my Org

nice to see visibility into commission as months happen as opposed to at the end

WAY too many commission earning events get tagged to the wrong payout level

Antwort von QuotaPath

Daniel - thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that our real-time commission visibility is a benefit to you. However, we are sorry to hear about your frustrations with how commission events are being tagged in your CRM. Please be assured our team has reached out to your QuotaPath admin to fix any issues with how your CRM integration is set up so your commission information can be corrected and accurate going forward.

Emily
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: Our account manager is incredibly helpful whenever we have questions or need assistance with updating our commission plans. They made onboarding very easy for us and help us on an annual basis to set up our new commission plans. Our account manager has done training sessions for our sales team when we had a group of new hires. Excellent customer service.

QuotaPath is a cost effective tool which has helped us to improve efficiency and provides greater visibility for the sales team to the commissions that they are earning.

QuotaPath has continued to add new features and functionality. The reporting is an area that could be enhanced. As of now we are able to get the basic reports that we need from QP.

Arthur
Principal Account Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Quota Management

As a salesperson, the ability to track my progress towards multiple targets in a quarter, as well as my commissions (including accelerators) is fantastic. QuotaPath makes it easy to add, maintain and close all my deals and understand my likely commission.

QuotaPath doesn't directly integrate with our CRM (Accelo), however it is simple enough to manually import deals.

Kevin
VP, Revenue in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for SaaS Model

customer support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] jumped on multiple calls to help with issues

extremely difficult for us to setup with our business model; not a great fit for consumption-based revenue model

Antwort von QuotaPath

Hey Kevin, We're happy to hear that our support team has been able to help solve issues you've experienced using QuotaPath. We're always working on how we can better serve all of our customers, regardless of their revenue model. We'd love to hear from you to make sure we're addressing your use case. Please feel free to reach out to support@quotapath.com.

Liz
Director, Customer Success in USA

Terrific Customer Success/Support

The software works great and it has given my team a sense of clarity and confidence that they can hit their commission goals. We also love the integration with Close.com. As a Customer Success leader myself, I also really appreciate the high touch customer success/support we've received from the QuotaPath team, both from the initial implementation to the quarterly reach outs to make sure any quarterly commission plans are updated. Big s/o to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has supported our many questions!

Honestly there's not a downside that we've encountered yet - it's so flexible and easy to set up.

Seth
Director of Revenue in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great support

Kommentare: The support we get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is terrific. She's very responsive and whatever I can't do she is able to do with a smile.

The software gives admin and staff a clear view of what they'll be paid each month for variable comp and why.

If we change our metrics it's not intuitive to make the appropriate changes in QP

Kimberly
Operations Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a Solution!

Kommentare: Amazing experience, live saver!

-Syncing to Hubspot -Easy to use -Price Point is less than manual time spent -Customer service is amazing, love our implementation partner and our account manager

Bummed I had to upgrade for payouts but I get it!

Jordan
ESTIMATIONS MANAGER in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Automated Commission Calculations

There are a lot of integrations that make commission setup a breeze. Also easy to track.

I haven't ran into a problem with the software yet. Will for sure reach out to customer service if I need to though!

Robert
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful tool

Kommentare: Has been a positive experience

intergrates well with Salesforce and handles our commission programs

need some more filter opions on some screen displays

Joshua
Sales manager in UK

Quota Path and aes

Kommentare: Very easy to use

Easy to use interface and platform can access from my phone too

Took a while to get used too and some reporting is dependant on people signing things off

Léo
Key Account Manager in Frankreich
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool, userfriendly and useful for sales

Userfriendly experience + easy tool to manage commissions

no always update but i think it's internal topic

shobha
Business Development Director in Kanada

Made my life easier

Kommentare: The people at QuotaPath were super helpful and easy to work with. They helped set up our plans and continue to do so when we have changes.

This took a long and painful commissions calculating process and made it super easy - I can do it in under an hour and I know the numbers are right!

No complaints really. This is a small thing but when we update something in our CRM it does take a while for that update to show up in quotapath...it isn't "instant" but it doesn't take that long either.