Über QuotaPath

QuotaPath automates your sales commissions processes and provides sales reps with the transparency they need to succeed.

Erfahre mehr über QuotaPath

Blackthorn has had rapid growth and has scaled with us in the last year.

Bewertungen zu QuotaPath

QuotaPath hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuotaPath bereits verwendet?

Matt B.
Matt B.
COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product that I can't live without

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I didn't realize it, but I can't live without QuotaPath -- It makes it super easy to keep track of things, plus our sales team LOVES the transparency and how easy it is to understand how their commission is setup - Lastly, it helps them to set goals and get motivated by allowing them to experiment with "What If" scenarios

Newer product, but they're quickly adding more value and features by the week. Pretty cool how quickly they listen to feedback and suggestions and execute upon them.

Todd A.
President in USA

Great tool to scale revenue

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Excellent tool that took a 9-16 hour process and eliminated it from our sales ops team and accounting team. Favorit functions- Integrations with our CRM, Clean UI, not over-featured, and the ability to handle complex commissions. But most of all customer support is top-notch.

I'd like to be able to schedule reports to be delivered to specific individuals at the end of a commission period vs. having to log in to fetch the data.

vor 2 Tagen

Hey Todd, It's amazing to hear that QuotaPath has saved your team 9-16 hours when running commissions! And that you have received stellar support from our team. We'd love to hear more about what you're thinking for end-of-period commission reports. If you ever want to talk to our Product team, they are all ears! You can reach them at product@quotapath.com. Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback.

Shelby C.
Sales in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: not good

The idea is good that is all I can say.

This software rarely works. Freezes every time I attempt to access. I have no way of knowing truely what I am getting paid for.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Shelby, We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble using QuotaPath! Site speed and performance are always top of mind for our team. If you need help understanding your commissions, please feel free to reach out to support@quotapath.com for help.

Shaheem A.
Co-founder in Kanada

Relatively easy to use, AMAZING customer service, best pricing for smaller business

Kommentare: What really won me over is their customer service - every SaaS company should aim to offer such great service to their customers. They also have flexible pricing options for small businesses whereas their competitors have a minimum number of seats required typically starting at 10 and going up to 50 minimum seats required. Quotapath is there to grow with you. Very happy with the purchase, it's made tracking commissions much easier and would highly recommend to any business - big or small.

It's customizable enough to set up simple and complex commission plans. The hubspot integration is great. It can seem complicated to set up initially but their onboarding and customer success team is so helpful throughout the entire process that there's nothing to worry about.

Nothing major. Just some very small inconveniences here and there that I'm sure will be ironed out as they continue to develop it. That said, I did request one of these to be fixed and they did it right away (select/deselect all in some of the drop down menus). Overall no major cons at all, I'm very happy.

Travis B.
Sales Engineer Team Lead in USA

Quotapath Makes Life Better

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the fact that I can connect Quotapath directly with my CRM and have deals flow in to autogenerate commissions and payouts. The clawback feature is also really nice and eases the process for me. Downstream the connection with SaaSOptics makes the accounting process really seamless.

Since we started with the software early there were some issues with API caps but these seem to have been resolved and I haven't noticed issues in months.

Justin B.
T3 Sales Systems owner in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top of the line software for Commissioning needs

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very great people to work with. On top of any issue, that is usually user error, and they educate so you understand fully how to continue to create options and use cases

The ease of use. The ease of setup and ability to scale to individual needs.

Not much to dislike. Not much at all. Highly recommend.

vor 2 Tagen

Hey Justin, Thank you for choosing QuotaPath over other solutions for your commission needs! We built QuotaPath to serve everyone who is involved in commissions, from individual reps to sales leaders. It's great to hear that we've empowered and educated your team to adapt QuotaPath to your needs without having to rely on us to make changes (even though we're here anytime you need us!). Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jim H.
Sales Operations Manager in USA

Streamlined and accurate compensation software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Integration with our CRM to be able to accurately track team compensation. Very intuitive and easy to use software that helps to expedite our commissions each month and track attainment. Implementation was easy and making changes to existing plans is a breeze.

We are not able to accurately track our pipeline in the system but it is due to our CRM setup with how we track dates so it's more of a process issue. Nothing that is limited on the part of QuotaPath.

Lucy Z.
Sales Operation Manager in Irland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: QuotaPath is a time-saving tool for commission calculation. It's a great tool for switching from an Excel-based manual calculation process to an automated one where errors are eliminated.

It's very easy and intuitive to use, so you can easily track the things you need. It's super helpful and transparent from an accounting perspective, and in case of any issues, we can provide the supporting files to see how the commission was set up.

Nothing major

Deidra B.
Sales Manager in USA

QuotaPath Review

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

The ability to see each team member's attainment for any period of time. QuotaPath easily communicates with Salesforce which is another software we use.

It can be difficult at times for employees to understand the "payouts" section and "deals". Takes the longest time for them to fully understand how to use this section and read it correctly so they know if they are being paid correctly or if something was accidently missed.

Account Executive in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient & easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

the dashboards are helpful to identify gaps/payment trends and goals

I do not have any negative feedback about the software

Emily W.
CFO in USA

Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: QuotaPath has been really easy to work with. I think they go above and beyond in terms of making sure the onboarding experience goes smoothly and they provide support on an ongoing basis. The fact that they set up our plans for us each year is a huge plus.

The ease of onboarding and the excellent customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been fantastic. He is in regular communication to share information with us about new features and to answer questions that we have. He's very responsive and set up all of our new plans for 2022 for us in less than 24 hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is also hosting a training session for us for a group of new employees that joined us this year.

QuotaPath has made a lot of improvements over the past year and added a number of new features since we first started using it. The reporting and ability to export information could be better. Also, we aren't able to use QuotaPath for 606 yet because not all of the fields we need from our CRM can be pulled over. That is in part a limitation of our CRM.

Kate P.
Sr. Account Executive in USA

Absolutely essential for sales teams!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: QuotaPath's support is top notch, and the software is extremely easy to use!

As a sales rep, I love the transparency QuotaPath provides in terms of tracking my current and projected attainment to my quota, and my current and projected earnings based on my current sales and my pipeline health. It takes the guesswork out of calculating everything for me based on the commission structure our manager has set up, and gives me great visual analytics which provide a total, comprehensive snapshot of all of the details related to my goals and commission.

None to mention! We love QuotaPath! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to easily track commissions and goals.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Kate, Your experience embodies everything we strive for. We built QuotaPath to not only help those who run commissions, but each and every sales rep who is on the frontline to reaching revenue targets. We believe that reps should be able to understand how their commissions are calculated and provide a way to set and achieve goals. So happy to hear that you now have an easy way to track and forecast your pipeline. Thank you for being a valued QuotaPath user!

Stephanie M.
Head of Finance and Admin in USA

So glad we went with QuotaPath

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: QuotaPath team has been extremely easy to work with and helped get us up and running quickly. They continue to add improvements to the system that are still easy to use.

Using QuotaPath allowed us to ditch using excel to manage not only tracking and calculating the commissions earned but more easily track and schedule payments. We have a pay when pay policy and managing that inside QuotaPath has been an immense time saver. As soon as we rolled it out to the sales team the constant questions of what did I earn and when are you paying me have ceased. They love the visibility it gives them.

As we were an early adopter keeping track of the capitalized expense was still done in an excel file, but since they came up with the "ledger" feature that is no longer a concern and our monthly calculation comes from QuotaPath not excel

Armin B.
Sales Development in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Commission reporting better than manual tracking on excel

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: QuotaPath has been the coolest software for commission tracking and management. Makes your life super easy and also able to export/import through excel. No complaints yet :)

They are able to provide a report of my commission from a daily and monthly perspective. You are also able to create a goal and the ability to move funds from one account to another. I also like that you can connect slack and it will announce when you book a meeting.

not much to dislike because previously I've tracked and created formulas on my own in Excel and was super time-consuming.

Jacob W.
Senior Manager, Account Management in USA

A better path for the commissions process

Compensation plans & payout processes be touchy things to discuss internally. There's a lot that can be lost in translation in an explanation to reps of how their comp plan & quota work in terms of commissions payouts if done hastily or improperly. Worst case scenario, commissions payouts are done in spreadsheets, where you the run the risk of calculating them incorrectly. All of these put a strain on the relationship between Finance, RevOps, and Sales. QuotaPath solves all these problems while also empowering individual contributors to feel a greater sense of ownership over their variable compensation as well as plan for the future. I love the fact that reps on my team can log into QuotaPath, understand how exactly each deal impacts their variable compensation, and increase transparency overall in commissions.

This isn't so much of a mark against QuotaPath, but the reality is QuotaPath can take a little longer to implement in order to get it right. This longer implementation time isn't a mark against the software, but rather a reality of being intentional about our onboarding. The Sales, Customer Success, & Account Management reps we've been working with have been world-class, and we've had nothing but a great experience thus far.

Tyler W.
Senior Accountant in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product with even better support team

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great to make the move to software and away from an excel spreadsheet. The account manager we worked with helped tremendously during our implementation of the product.

Provides a way to bring visibility to the sales people regarding their commission payments.

Some of the reporting is not simple to setup. Currently not using the software to its full capability.

vor 2 Tagen

Hey Tyler, So glad that QuotaPath has given your team the commissions visibility they need. And that our support team has been helpful! If you'd like to walk through reporting with our team, feel free to email support@quotapath.com. Also, you'll be happy to hear that enhancing reporting for Admins and Execs is on our roadmap!

David J.
Senior Sales Account Executive in USA

QuotaPath Saves me time tracking commission, and lets me know where I stand with my goals.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used to use Excel to track everything. While Excel was good about telling me what I had done and where I was trending, I didn't have visibility on which deals were likely to close and the forecasting of pipeline specifics. I love the extra insight I get from using the service.

The service has charts for current month-to-date tracking on my goals as well as forecasting for upcoming sales based on my pipeline. This helps me keep up with my goals, and helps me know what deals to work on to move the needle.

I don't have any missing features that I am really looking for.

Elenur L.
BizOps in USA

Admin/User friendly commission/bonus tracking tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It drastically reduced the amount of time spent on bonus/commission calculations, creates transparency for the users with on demand earnings view, offers a central location for the execs, finance, and HR to log in and view details of all historical payments.

It runs like a native Salesforce app without any delays in sync. I love the UI and it is very easy to create plans.

Nothing that I can think of. It fulfills all our current requirements.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Elenur, We built our real-time Salesforce integration and easy setup to be the best in the market, so we're happy to hear you've had a positive experience! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on QuotaPath and helping buyers who are looking for a solution to fix compensation management. We appreciate you!

Mariana P.
RevOps in Brasilien

A review of a very happy customer

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Working on the RevOps team, I use to have a big problem with the Sales Team compensation program, from miss calculating data, to payroll process that lasted 15 days because of all the check points we had alongside with the poor visibility from the Sales reps about what commission they were getting at the end of the Quarter. QuotaPath solved our problems by centralizing all the Sales Comp Plans in one place, applying the calculation directly in the tool and making the HubSpot Deals information available for the reps/leaders to check and confirm in real time. With that, we've shorten our payroll processo in 10 days and now the team has complete visibility on what they are working at, commissions earned, to be paid and their attainments.

Easy visualization for the users and for the payroll/Backoffice team. QuotaPath has a simple and easy format of adding the plans (as complex as they are) and to calculate everything that we struggle to calculate on a spreadsheet. The Customer Service is amazing and the team gives us a lot of support through the entire process.

I really don't have something that I liked less, but maybe if there is some more filter options on the Analytics views it would be great.

Julie S.
Accounting Dept. Assistant in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Great time saver, and fantastic customer service when questions arise.

Saves lots of time. Customer Service is GREAT!

I would like a way to search for sales within resolved/unresolved etc. When an Owner has lots of sales or a sale is named slightly different than our records, it is hard to find sometimes. Would like more field to put in notes, especially for overrides.

Ciaran C.
Head of Revenue Operations in USA

gtmhub review of platform

5,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Great implementation team. Love the "all hands on deck" when a new customer comes on board. Post sale has been fantastic so far..we are in our 3rd month.

Real time SFDC integration..make a change in SFDC and it reflects within seconds in QP

More reporting is missing IMO. Being able to create ad hoc reports would be a real bonus

Curtis R.
Senior Project Manager in USA

Outstanding software

Kommentare: Overhead.

this software is easy to navigate on a daily basis.

I’ve only been using it for a year and a half but nothing sticks out.

Daniel L.
Sr. Accountant in USA

QuotaPath Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We implemented QuotaPath at the beginning of 2022, during which our organization has rapidly grown, including sales team. We previously manually calculated all commissions, which required effort and prolonged review periods to make corrections. QuotaPath seamlessly integrated with Salesforce, our sales reporting tool, which was appealing to us. We liked the simplicity of the system and ease for setting up plans.

Not much that we did not like about the product. The reporting functionality can be improved to make it easier to manipulate the csv export file when exported to Excel.

vor 2 Tagen

Hey Daniel, It's great to hear you had a positive implementation and were able to easily get your plans and Salesforce integration up and running. It's our goal to help you automate what can be a cumbersome process as your organization scales. You'll be happy to hear that enhancing reporting functionality for Admins and Execs is on our roadmap! If you're interested in learning more, you can reach out to our Product team at product@quotapath.com. Cheers!

Drew N.
Sales Director in USA

Provides fantastic visibility

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

QuotaPath has made it very easy to see real-time commission earnings and to look back and see over time the trends. I can see attainment for my team and peers as well very easily. Overall, it's been a great solution and the whole company has seen value.

It took some getting used to how the different tabs worked, but now that I got some training from the team I have no problem navigating.

Doris X.
Staff Accountant in USA

Very helpful for commission

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It helped us to save a lot time in the commission tracking and avoid the errors. The analysis helped a lot in the business plan.

I think the software is great for me and cannot say anything is bad.