Filtern nach:

Über Paw Partner

Finally a pet facility software and mobile app for pet kennels, daycares, groomers, and trainers, made by actual pet business owners!

Erfahre mehr über Paw Partner

Josh S.
Josh S.
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Paw Partner to the rescue

Kommentare: Amazing. I couldn’t have dreamt of a better team to help our business with this transition. The entire Paw Partner staff has been nothing but friendly, helpful, and continuously gone the extra mile for us. The product is easy to use and saves us both time and energy. Paw partner came to our rescue.

There was a lot that drew us to choose paw partner. Integrating our boarding, grooming, and pool therapy into one system. Automated confirmation messages, client access to check reservations, request new ones, and update their pets info from an app or website. The ease of tracking commissions and fixing commissions if there are any mistakes, the great team Paw Partner has put together to walk us through and continue to help us as we’ve used the product. Friends and foes system to help us place dogs in friendly play groups without a ton of notes in a word doc or cumbersome excel sheets. Helpful color coded tags to help identify any special needs an animal may have. Easily identifiable expired vaccinations and icons for intact pets. Everything about Paw Partner took what we were already doing, or trying to do, streamlined it, made it easier, and less time consuming.

After working with our previous software for 15 years the switch to someone new took some time but the Paw Partner team always went the extra mile in helping us. Whether it was hopping on Zoom or a call to walk me through setting something up, making video tutorials to help us train our staff, giving us guides and helping us reach out to our clients to inform them of our switch to Paw Partner.

Kayla B.

Great Pet Care Centered Software

Kommentare: We love Paw Partner! We were on Pawfinity before and while it was okay, but all of the problems we did have on the old software have not been an issue on Paw Partner. During my Demo with them, they answered all of my questions and were incredibly eager to make sure to address all the concerns that we had right away. They were upfront about what their software couldn't do (yet), and have been making updates several times a month, which shows how active they are in making sure their software is functional at all times.

I love that the software has so many features, without feeling lost or overwhelmed at everything. Paw Partner did a great job with the setup and design, though it does take a little getting used to, as with every software change. The most impactful for us was the top-tier customer service. Any time we had questions or concerns, their support team has been right there to help us, from our initial video chat for the Demo to a concern that went all the way to the head of the company. They have answered every single one of our concerns or questions and you can tell that they actually care about their clients and making sure they have the best experience possible. And they are open to suggestions for ways to make the software more functional, so you can always leave them suggestions!

The only thing that I don't like (and it's not even really a dislike, more so just an inconvenience) is that you have to go specifically to the owner's profile card to get their phone number or info, you can't access it from the pet's profile card.

Michelle M.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: They have been great to work with

I love that its fast and easy to navigate

Reporting features and role management for staff

Kimberly A.
Practice Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Free Spirit

Kommentare: Integration was easy. Staff was very helpful all through the process.

We are really enjoying the software, very easy to navigate and our clients love the APP.

I do wish they could customize a few things for our business.

Ellie B.
Office Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A nice kennel management program at a good price

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We were managing our 57 kennel & lessons business on paper. We love the program and it more than pays for itself with the time (and headaches) saved. Great support, too.

We love the smartphone app- most employees and customers use their smartphones to access the program. The program is fairly easy for us to use and is easy for the customers to use. Customers love that they can check their reservations without having to get us on the phone- and I love that too. Reasonably priced and responsive customer service.

I would like to see a ledger of charges and payments for the customers (that they could see as well)- at this time you can view each transaction individually.

Stephanie B.
Owner/Operator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Loving this software

Kommentare: Excellent! The time I have saved is significant. I can accept payments through Paw Partner and keep all my client notes in one place.

It saves me a lot of time and puts all of the information I need in one place. I can used it on my mobile devices which is very helpful since I go to different locations to work with clients.

Sometimes the updates play havoc with current features. This is usually short lived. Once they are aware of an issue, it is fixed very quickly. I would like to be able to enter client information without having to input an email address. I frequently have preliminary information about clients that do not include an email address. It would be helpful if I could create a client record with the information I have and get the other information when we speak.

Angela L.
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Paw Partner

Kommentare: The IT support we get is awesome. Paw Partner is very attentive to our needs. Since the owners are in the industry, they understand what other software companies have not a clue

We looked at many options before deciding on Paw Partner. The ability to cover all the services we offer is great. As a training based facility no one was able to provide real time sharing of our clients abilities to all staff. From behavior scores to tags to birthday cake icons, we know they are aware of what we need

With any new software, changes come up. Something that is updated may affect how you used to do something- and change is hard- but understandable

Dave D.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software platform for the pet professional!

Kommentare: From when I first came on board until now, I've been incredibly impressed with the commitment, communication and continual striving to update the platform to be the best it can be.

The software is easy to implement, use and is consistently being updated for improvements, both based on user feedback as well as bug fixes. It has greatly helped us run our dog daycare and training center.

Having Quickbooks integration is something they are working on, so once that comes to fruition, I've seen very few things to say that are true cons about the software comparative to its competitors.

Stephanie D.
Receptionist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly for everyone!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have friends who bring their dogs to our daycare and heard from them how nice it is to have the timeline and tagging feature. Our daycare and boarding staff take photos as they work with the dogs and upload those photos to the app and tag dogs throughout their stay, and having that is by far one of the most common things I hear people love on the customer side, its brought alot of happiness to our customers! On the employee side, I cant imagine not having this at this point, its so streamlined, there are many ways to get to the same information so you can't go wrong, it's like having a social-media-style work software that helps both staff and customers communicate and keep things running all in one spot.

I am a front desk receptionist for one of the busier doggy day care & hotels in my city and the easy of use of this software is awesome. It's streamlined appointments for daycare, boarding, and grooming. Checking in for boarding used to take a little while, but because this is an app for phone, tablet, or pc, we can literally grab the iPad, click the reservation that opens right to the page to log all the luggage our pup is staying with. It also integrates with the camera, so you can take a photo of the items so nothing is lost (which has been a huge savior). The dashboard for up coming and current reservations has photos of all the dogs right on the front screen, which makes it easy to greet people and dogs by their names, easing nervous owners and making it feel much more homey and comfortable. Front desk call volume has gone down drastically now that people are used to using the software for appointment requests, they get notifications and it's given us more time to get side work done.

I saw another comment that older folks are a little less comfortable using the software and I definitely agree. I think it's a normal challenge that comes with technology sometimes, but this is such a user-friendly software that once they realize they can use their phone OR computer OR tablet, they usually have one of those they are comfortable with and get very happy since they can set their own profile up and see notifications right there for their animals.

Jeffrey H.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Unparalleled Customer Service

Kommentare: It has been excellent. This is the third kennel software I've used and definitely has been the best experience of the three.

I love the ease of use and how little training I have to do with my staff to use it effectively. Since it has a customer-facing side, it makes it even better that the majority of my customers find it easy to use, too.

I'm hard-pressed to list a con because I've watched it continually develop and improve over the last year and they've been so responsive to our feedback and have helped adapt the software to better suit our needs.

Morgan B.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software is great, the free mobile app is awesome and the service has been great!

Kommentare: From on-boarding to continued support the people at Paw Partner have been really easy to work with and really fast at getting back to me on any questions. The mobile app has been an absolute game-changer for us. Our calls are down over 90% and we have been able to cut down a full receptionist. We average 140 pets a day and this software/app has increased sales and lowered our cost. Definitely give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

It's easy to see that this was made by people who actually worked in the industry. So user friendly without all the major redundancies and frustrations from all the other software I have used.

Some of my older customers didn't want to use the app to make reservations. That wasn't really a problem though because I can make the reservation over the phone really fast and easy.

Angela S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and Effective for running our business! We love it!

Kommentare: Paw Partner's team is responsive to any questions we have had, very professional and friendly. The on boarding process was easy! The program itself is user friendly and keeps our business running smoothly. Truly has streamlined our daily functions! We just love it! Thank you Paw Partner for all you do! Paw Partner has been nothing short of awesome!

This software was definitely created by someone that runs a daycare, boarding and grooming facility. Very intuitive and so grateful for the effortless on boarding process. No more hand written logs and missing information! Very interactive and helpful in all our daily functions.

Nothing has come to mind on what needs to be improved as of yet. We have found learning curve very small and the support team has been awesome.

Jennifer H.

Paw Partner is customizable to your Business' Needs

Kommentare: Customer Service is outstanding. I email and get a reply within the day or early morning the next. From start until finish you speak to an actual person that knows the ins and outs of the the system. I highly recommend P.P. for any doggy related business.

P.P. has a great user interface. I'm not that great at tech, but this interface is easy to use.

I wish there was some sort of notification system in place, but P.P. is always taking suggestions and comments.

Amy L.
owner in USA

Review for Paw Partner Software

Kommentare: We are a new business. Paw partner has enabled us to start out smoothly and organized. Their customer service is there with prompt response when you need them.

Paw Partner Software is very user friendly. It organizes, stores information, sets reminders, has time clock for employees, makes appointments/reservations. Its your administrative assistant and more.

I don't have any complaints. It has made starting up run smoothly and I didn't have to hire an assistant.

Kimberly F.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software in the industry

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is the best I have ever received with the several software's I have used in the last 13 years.

Paw Partner is so easy to use, and our pet parents love that they are able to update their profiles from the mobile app.

The lack of the availability to send mass emails. Card processing through clover is a joke, have had issues since day one with clover(paying monthly for a unit that doesn't work) and cardpointe and they have not been resolved causing us to switch processors.

Michelle J.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Paw Partner

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Control over all the clients incoming and outgoing.

The control of reservations and what the client can do on their own. There are many wonderful things about this growing company. They make improvements every day that are very helpful to our growing business.

SMS text through Paw Partners and being able to bulk email your clients.

Dawn G.

Ideal For Small Independent Kennel Owners

Kommentare: Overall I've been really happy with this platform and have found it to meet all of my kennel organizational needs. It has made the check in/ check out aspect of my business significantly easier than my old excel technique.

I enjoyed the fact that I was really able to manage all aspects of my kennel business directly from this platform. I could easily keep track of incoming and outgoing clients. I can make special notes about each individual pet to ensure they receive the best personalized care. And the dashboard was easy to navigate.

I did feel like there was a bit of a learning curb to figure out all of the specific features in this platform. It was my first platform for my kennel business that I had ever used- so that may have contributed to my difficulty navigating the platform. With that being said, I do wish there was a more in depth tutorial for business owners (as many of us are great with animals- not so great with technology).

Meghan Z.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Pet Software around!

Kommentare: Paw Partner has been nothing short of amazing! Their team is responsive to any question we may have, professional and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the on boarding process easy and fun! The program itself is user friendly and keeps our business running smoothly. Thanks Paw Partner for all you do!

Easy to use, and friendly customer service! They're the best!

No complaints! The Paw Partner team is so quick to respond with any questions/concerns.

Antwort von Paw Partner

Meghan thank you for your review! We absolutely love working with Jet Pet!

Dila L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paw Partner has made our business run smoother and super organized.

Kommentare: It has been very good, it has helped us run our business a lot better

Simple, easy and organized. It give us all we need to run a busy business an a way a lot easier than we ever wanted

So far we like everything, and looking forward to future integrations such a cash register option :)

Annemarie D.

Kommentare: Very helpful Great staff

Easy to use Easy to train staff & customers Customers like the product

Difficult to change items such as times, prices. Need to call in to have it done. Sometimes you have to get into a few screens before you can find what you’re looking for.

Amanda S.
owner in USA

Great and easy to use

Kommentare: We love it!

We enjoy the ease of support and ability for our clients to communicate

We would love to make reoccurring appointments easier