Über Metricool

Verwalte deine sozialen Netzwerke wie ein Profi und mit weniger Stress. Spare täglich Zeit, indem du deine Social-Media-Arbeit planst, analysierst und misst.

Erfahre mehr über Metricool

API allows us to get data from all sources saved on metricool.

Some tweets have not been posted- It doesn't support personal LinkedIn profiles nor TikTok.

Bewertungen zu Metricool

Metricool hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Metricool bereits verwendet?

Adam
Adam
CMO in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Social media reporting

Kommentare: Been great

Its reporting generation feature. Saved me tons of time

Because their system count its quota interms of 'brands', so can be limited when a client have multiple fb pages, or multiple IG accounts. Each extra Fb page counts as 1 new 'Brand', so it can get pricey quickly.

Antwort von Metricool

Hello, Adam Thanks for your great review. We would love to help you with the issue of creating a report in detail, with metricool's Data Studio connector, included in the team plans, you can do it and customize it in detail. If you need help contact us and we'll see it together.

Nia
Social Media Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend Metricool to anyone who needs a social posting platform. This beats Later!

Kommentare: I have loved Metricool from the beginning and will keep using it until something comes along that blows it out of the water. But I don't see that happening. For the price point, especially, nothing else can compete. Signing up for Later cost me like $75/month for all my brand accounts and wouldn't let me easily cross-post. I signed up for metricool at $18/month and haven't looked back!

My favorite aspects of metricool are the price, the number of accounts you can post to, easily cross-posting, easily editing cross-posted posts, the preview function, and the easy scheduling functions. And the analytics are AMAZING! I'm getting more into using the competitor analysis tool too!

The ONLY complaint I had about Metricool was that you could not post the first comment on Instagram, and BAM! They just fixed that this week. Now I have ZERO cons about the product!

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks a million for your review, Nia. We love to hear what you like most about Metricool. Feedback like this motivates us to keep improving. We hope you stay in the metricool family for many years to come.

Fathi
Disappointing tool in Frankreich
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing tool !

Metricool is intituive and simple to use. and pricing is okay.

unfortunetaly, metricool does'nt hold its promise. Only standard post are supported. caroussel, stories, reel or any video format are not supported at this point. this is a deal breaker. plus customer support doesn't reimburse if you are not happy with the product. deal breaker too.

Antwort von Metricool

Fathi thanks for stopping by and giving us your opinion. Regarding the product objection about Instagram formats, I would like to comment that you can publish posts in the feed and carousels automatically. Stories and reels can be scheduled and published via push notification. This restriction is due to Instagram's API, which does not yet allow authorized tools to publish this type of content directly. We are an authorized tool so we do not put our customers at risk by including features that violate the terms of use of the social network itself. As soon as Instagram opens this option for developers we will include it.

Fernando
Marketing Manager in Panama
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very usefull tool with the best prices

Kommentare: Good because it doesn't have failures, except the mentioned

It's the cheapest social media tool and I don't miss anything on it: support team answers in a few minutes, it's very easy to post on social media with it and I'm able to manage multiple accounts

If I want to post something manually, the app doesn't work well because I don't receive notifications (Android)

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks a million for your review, Fernando. We love you chose us, we keep working to offer more features. You should get the notifications, please contact us in the live chat to check your case.

Enrique
Project Manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The TOP tool for your social media

Kommentare: The overall experience is remarkably positive. I recommend using the tool to work on the interface itself. However, it is not highly recommended for reporting with other external tools.

Automated reporting and scheduling of social media content is a huge time saver. You can concentrate all your work on a single platform.

The cost may be high but it is good value for money. Data Studio connectors fail on some metrics.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Enrique. We love that you consider Metricool as a top tool for social management. We continue to work on improving our Looker Studio (former Data Studio) connector. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help you in our live chat.

Technical director in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful analytics all in one place

We bought this to have a dashboard of our analytics across multiple social media channels. Easier to see everything in the same place.

The UI feels a little clunky, but the UX is fine. I would hope to see a design refresh by now as this doesn't feel as modern as other similar solutions.

Antwort von Metricool

Thank you for your words. Competitor analysis is gold, it is one of the favorite features of metricoolers. Regarding crossing your Tiktok account it is possible, we have the Tiktok option to analyze the performance of published videos, hashtags, views etc. If you have any questions we are almost 24 hours connected to help you. Really, thanks for stopping by and let us know your opinion.

Öffentliche Ordnung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Glad I made the change

- great customer service - nonprofit discount - more features than our previous platform

- no cons yet !! So far so good. Wish we changed sooner.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks a million for your review. We keep working to optimize the tool.

Martin
Head of Ecommerce in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good and competent social media management tool

Kommentare: In general a good tool to use for social media management.

I have used Metricool for a long time even when the tool was not as good as it was now. It is easy to use and now have a lot of good features that I have to pay much more for in other solutions.

I dislike the overall design of the tool. Even if it does not really matter I really prefer to work in a tool that feel new and fresh which Metricool does not.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Martin. We love to hear you are a veteran in the Metricool fam. We keep working to improve the tool and offer a better UX/UI.

Selva
CEO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Metricool my favourite tool for social media management

Kommentare: Metricool is super intuitive and easy to use. It makes funny and relaxed the social media management.

Easy to useGood value for moneyAn all-in-one tool that allows easily to manage social media.

The app sometimes does not work properly when it comes to publish reels in Instagram.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for your wonderful review, Selva. We love being your favourite tool. If you have any issue, do not hestitate to contact us on our live chat, we'll be happy to help you.

Ronald Abilmar
Ronald Abilmar
Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transform my social media strategy

Kommentare: One highlight is its ability to manage multiple social networks from one place. This has greatly simplified my work, as I can manage all my accounts in a grouped way and thus I can monitor their performance effectively.

I really liked it because it is easy to use and how complete its set of tools is, since I started using it, I was surprised how intuitive this platform is. I was able to schedule my social media posts quickly and easily which has saved me a lot of time and with the data analytics feature it's awesome. It gives me detailed information about how my posts are performing, how my followers have engaged with them, and the best times to post. This data has helped me make informed decisions and improve my social media strategy.

To be honest, what I liked the least is that some advanced features are only available on paid plans. As a free user, I ran into some limitations in terms of access to more detailed metrics and more advanced scheduling capabilities.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your detailed review, Ronald. Our main goal is to make your social management easier. We can provide you a trial for our premium plans, contact us on the live chat.

Coral
Coral
Programador informatico in Spanien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Con metricool gestiono muy facil todas mis redes sociales

Kommentare: Super contenta con Metricool.El poder acceder desde el telefono movil y ordenador, me simplifica mucho mi trabajo, ya que de esta manera puedo controlarlo desde cualquier lugar. Ademas nos ofrece las mismas funciones que si lo escribieramos nosotros mismos y si hacemos alguna modificacion de ultima hora nunca nos ha presentado ningun probkema

Me ha encantado lo facil que es gestionar todas mis redes sociales desde una misma herramienta. El poder programar las publicaciones, me lo hace todavia aun mas sencillo, ya que no tengo que estar pendiente continuamente de mis redes y de cuando tengo que hacer o no una publicacion, ya que esta herramienta lo sube de forma automatica.

Lo unico "negativo" que hasta el momento he podido comprobar, es que de vez en cuando, hay fallos en alguna publicacion lo que da a error y no la sube, me gustaria que fuera algo mas economico.

letztes Jahr

Muchas gracias por tu detallada reseña, Coral. Nos alegra facilitarte la gestión de tus redes sociales, es uno de nuestros principales objetivos. Si tienes algún inconveniente con alguna publicación, no dudes en contactarnos en nuestro chat y lo vemos conjuntamente.

Juan
Redactor in Spanien
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Monitoriza tus redes sociales en un vistazo

Kommentare: Lo utilizo para medir el interés de los lectores de redes sociales en los artículos que se escriben de una manera rápida.

Lo mejor de Metricool es la facilidad para incluir las métricas y datos de tus RRSS en un solo lugar, literalmente en Resumen tienes en una página todas tus redes sociales con las diferentes métricas que te pueden ser de interés, como seguidores, entradas con más visualizaciones, más interacciones... Y eso me encanta.

Quizás las métricas no sean las más adecuadas para un análisis avanzado, por lo que si solo necesitas datos básicos y los análisis no son muy complejos te puede venir bien, si necesitas algo más, ya no te vale, incluso en el mejor plan hay carencias.

vor 3 Monaten

Muchas gracias por tu reseña, Juan. Nuestro objetivo es facilitar vuestro trabajo, seguimos trabajando para seguir optimizando la herramienta. Respecto a los datos, con el conector a Looker Studio puedes personalizar tus informes. No dudes en contactarnos en el chat online si quires saber más.

Sandra
Diseñadora Grafica in Spanien
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gestión de redes eficaz y sencilla

Kommentare: Uso Metricool para subir rápidamente a las redes sociales el contenido que se crea y aunque no es todo lo que desearía, está bastante bien para el precio que tiene.

Me permite tener en un lugar todas las redes sociales para publicar más rápido el contenido, ya que aun sin gestionar las redes sociales, solamente subiendo el contenido, se tarda bastante entre el tiempo de carga de cada uno, y configurar cada publicación.

Las integraciones no permiten publicar de una vez en todas las redes sociales adaptando a cada red social el contenido, así que primero debes adaptarlo tú y luego publicarlo desde Metricool, la verdad es que ahorraría mucho tiempo si pudiera hacerlo de una vez.

vor 6 Monaten

Gracias por tu reseña, Sandra. Desde el planificador debes editar por red social para adaptar el contenido y así poder publicar en todas tus redes sociales.

María
Marketing Designer in Spanien
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Todas tus redes sociales en un solo sitio

Kommentare: Es la verdadera salud para un CM, además de para alguien de marketing con funciones como la de publicar a las mejores horas.

La facilidad y el ahorro de tiempo que te da tener todas tus redes sociales en un sitio (y además, multiplataforma), sin necesidad de estar siempre en el teléfono en varias apps a la vez o en el ordenador con varias pestañas abiertas... Te identifica las mejores horas para crear contenido según tu audiencia, lo cual me parece una pasada para el marketing.

Es muy poco escalable en cuanto a precios, si quieres hacerlo en equipo, pasas de 12€ del plan Pro normal a 45€, al final acabas compartiendo cuenta y ya.

vor 11 Monaten

Muchas gracias por tu reseña, María. Nuestro objetivo principal es facilitar la gestión de vuestras redes sociales . Estamos de acuerdo contigo, las mejoras horas es una función top. Vuestros comentarios nos motivan a seguir mejorando. Gracias, de nuevo, por tu tiempo.

Sofi
Sofi
Directora in Spanien

Basico en el día a día

Kommentare: Una básico imprescindible.

Cada día nos sorprenden con nuevas funcionalidades. Es muy práctico para gestionar varias cuentas y para la realización de informes mensuales. Son claroa y sencillos para los clientes.Poder programar las publicaciones es fundamental para una correcta organización y ahorro de tiempo.

El precio puede parecer alto, pero merece la pena.

Diego
Diego
Marketer in Chile
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

¡Metricool es simplemente Cool!

Metricool es una plataforma sólida, amigable y 100% en español. Aunque, también está en inglés, francés y portugués. Para mí, esta herramienta es un gran equilibrio calidad-precio para gestionar redes sociales y anuncios. Han añadido un montón de funciones geniales y se integra con las principales plataformas del mercado, incluso YouTube. Es como tener un todoterreno para divulgar contenidos por todos lados. Además, me gusta la función de reportes y analíticas.

Fue un desafío vincular mi Instagram. Un poco enredado conectarlo con Facebook e Instagram para negocios. Aunque el problema pudiera ser Meta en vez de Metricool.

vor 6 Monaten

Muchísimas gracias por tu detallada reseña, Diego. Nos alegra ser tu herramienta todoterreno. Respecto a la vinculación de Instagram con Facebook, es un proceso que se gestiona en Meta.

Ivan
Ivan
Programador informatico in Spanien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Una herramienta muy util para controlar nuestras redes sociales

Kommentare: Nuestra experiencia general es excelente, nos ha facilitado mucho el trabajo con nuestras redes sociales.Sus informes nos han ayudado mucho y tiene muchisimas funcionalidades.

Los puntos que mas me han gustado de metricol son el calendario donde puedes palmificar tus publicaciones y el poder programarlas. Su interaz de usuario es muy amigable y me resulta muy facil de utilizar.

Hasta el momento todo me ha funcionado perfectamente, no tengo nada malo que decir.

letztes Jahr

Muchas gracias por tu reseña, Ivan. Nos alegra saber que Metricool os facilita la gestión de vuestras redes sociales, es uno de nuestros objetivos.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Muy recomendable. Buena herramienta para redes.

Llevo utilizando Metricool durante aproximadamente siete meses, y puedo afirmar que ha facilitado mi vida. Ya no paso horas cada día publicando en redes sociales, porque puedo programar y publicar automáticamente mi contenido.También he descubierto que puedo crear un contenido de mejor calidad, ya que puedo invertir más tiempo en planificar y diseñar estrategias.Lo que más me encanta es la posibilidad de programar el contenido de todas mis redes sociales (o al menos las más importantes), y tener la seguridad de que todo se publicará en el momento perfecto y según lo planeado.

En relación a Instagram, para lo que principalmente uso Metricool, lamento la falta de opción para elegir música y stickers, lo cual limita la creatividad y las posibilidades de viralización. Por otro lado, la exclusión de LinkedIn en el paquete gratuito y la falta de claridad en los momentos óptimos de publicación son aspectos que podrían mejorarse. Aunque valoro las métricas disponibles, como las de Reels e Historias en Instagram, siento que aún hay margen de mejora en su profundidad y utilidad.

vor 6 Monaten

Muchas gracias por tu completa reseña, nos alegra saber que facilitamos la gestión de tus redes y por ello seguimos trabajando para optimizar la herramienta. En cuanto a las opciones de Instagram, depende directamente de lo que su API permite a terceros.

Andres
Marketing Specialist in Panama
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Metricool saves lots of times looking for social media analytics

Kommentare: The experience is good, but you definitely need a paid account if you want to look at trends and have a better picture of how your social media performance improves over time.

Metricool can connect to the most popular social media apps - including twitter and instagram. It makes it easy to see relevant analytics in a single dashboard, and comes with export capabilities if you need to keep historical data for a free account.

The tool is expensive and there has not been many feature updates for the last 6 months or so. If your team is into trends and long term analysis, the free version does not cut it.

Thanks so much, Andres.

Leslie
Leslie
licenciatura en marketing y publicidad in Spanien
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Es una de las mejores herramientas para cualquier tipo de negocios.

Kommentare: Mi experiencia fue muy placentera siempre es bueno tener un apoyo profesional y un nuevo puntos de vista de las campañas que desees realizar y que mejor que la confianza de contar con una herramienta profesional.

Me gusta ya que es muy intuitiva y fácil de usar me ayuda a darme una idea muy exacta hacerca de las campaña que desee realizar

No tengo puntos malos todo me gustó de esta herramienta.

letztes Jahr

Muchísimas gracias por tu reseña, Leslie. Nos alegra saber que Metricool te facilita el análisis de tus campañas.

Fernando Adrian
Fernando Adrian
CEO in Mexiko

All-in-one social networking tool

Kommentare: It has been great, except that my last client requires social media management and scheduling videos was quite complicated, I have had several problems and errors trying to schedule, in addition to the limits of 8 Mb in video for Instagram 15 Mb for Facebook, in LinkedIn you can not publish video through Metricool.

I love the way the social profiles are organized and the ability to analyze the data.

The content scheduler has several limitations, mainly with video publications.

Antwort von Metricool

Hi, Fernando Thanks so much for your words. Currently you can now publish videos on LinkedIn, you had asked us for it and it is already available on the platform.

Pedro
Pedro
consultant in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fácil gestión de redes sociales

Kommentare: La experiencia con Metricool de momento es más que satisfactoria. Es una herramienta indispensable para gestionar redes sociales a nivel profesional.

Lo que más me gusta de esta herramienta es la facilidad para poder gestionar redes sociales, su interfaz es muy intuitiva. Todos los informes y reportes que se pueden obtener son muy últiles.

De momento no he encontrado nada reseñable que no me guste de Metricool.

letztes Jahr

Muchísimas gracias por tu reseña, Pedro. Que Metricool sea una herramienta indispensable en la gestión de tus redes nos motiva a seguir mejorando. Nos alegra que los informes te sean de utilidad. Gracias nuevamente por tus comentarios.

Natalia
Natalia
Operations Manager in Kolumbien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for our social media team

We love this software because we were able to set up all our weekly tasks

We have experienced some data issues, when it says we can get this info on real time

Antwort von Metricool

Thanks so much for your amazing review

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ideal para gestionar todas tus RRSS

Amplia versión gratis. Funciona bien y la at. al cliente es rápida.

Sólo puedes medir los últimos 3 meses en la versión free.

vor 12 Monaten

Muchísimas gracias por tu reseña, Daniel.

Catherine
Catherine
Owner in Kanada
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful if you have many projects

I like being able to view weeks and months of posts ahead

Somewhat expensive, and doesn't facilitate all platforms (no reddit or pinterest for example).

Antwort von Metricool

Hi, Catherine Thanks for your review. Pinterest is included in the platform both to schedule pins and to measure results. Thanks