Über Leadpages

Eine äußerst einfache Art, um codefreie Websites und Zielseiten zu erstellen, die für die Konvertierung konzipiert sind. Mehr als 40.000 kleine Unternehmen vertrauen darauf.

Erfahre mehr über Leadpages

I thought the pages looked great and are easy for our customers to download the product guides. The Leadpages support team is also excellent.

Some of the integration between GoDaddy and Mailchimp was frustrating at first.

Bewertungen zu Leadpages

Leadpages hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 295 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Leadpages bereits verwendet?

Gute Software für Landingpages

Die erstellung von Landingpages ist wirklich sehr einfach gemacht, mit dem Drag and Drop builder.

Es gibt bei Leadpages insgesamt zu wenige Möglichkeiten für anpassung.

Julio
Julio
Paid Media Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Leadpages is vital to our Marketing Efforts

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Leadpages allows my team to create marketing landing pages for our clients. We have them fill out a form after clicking on an advertisement. Leadpages makes it really easy to stay organized and sort though our numerous landing pages. The platform is fairly easy to use and very good user experience.

This tool could use some form of tutorial and better customer service.

Rachel
Co-Owner/Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Leadpages - super functional

Kommentare: I'm creating a lot of sign-up forms or sales pages to show the materials I have for sale and opt-ins for my email list. I also created a page that is like link-tree which is on my company's Instagram profile. I liked creating my own because I found link-tree to be fussy sometimes and would randomly stop working. Never had a problem with my leadpage one though!

I find this software super easy to use and functional. It does what I need it to do and the more I use it, the more little tricks and design things I figure out that make my materials POP. I love the tool that examines the lead to give advice on what I can make better (the lead optimizer tool). That's super helpful and informative. I'm the only one on my team that uses leadpages. I feel like I get to get feedback on my materials before I go live with something. And I LOVE that I can easily refresh my updates/publish and I don't have to update a link anywhere. I can quickly make changes with push of a button!

Sometimes I design a page and when I go to preview it, the aspect ratios have changed and I have to go back in and redesign. For instance, a header logo with some text below it may fit perfectly within the box at the top of the page. When I preview it, the logo/text doesn't optimize for the new window (like phone or tablet) and I have to keep resizing to figure out what will fit. To me there should be a standard width of frame that will auto-fix the size when changing to phone or tablet. It would be nice to also have more drag and drop functionality. Like that an image would fit ANYWHERE in a section I create (like wix or weebly does with their websites). Sometimes I have to do a lot of pre-design art work when I'm creating something. And then it doesn't even allow for a text box to fit where I want it to.

Aaron
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Rigidity and Disregard

Kommentare: I recently had an incredibly disheartening experience with Leadpages, which I feel compelled to share to forewarn potential customers about their questionable business practices and overall lack of empathy towards clients. My journey with Leadpages took a turn for the worse when I attempted to cancel my Pro Annual subscription. Expecting a prorated refund for the unused portion of my service - a fairly standard practice in today's customer-centric business world - I was met with a cold, inflexible stance. Despite my reasonable request, and having paid in advance for services I no longer intended to use, Leadpages outright refused any form of refund, hiding behind the small print of their Terms of Service. The response from their support team, while polite on the surface, revealed a deeper issue within Leadpages' culture: a fundamental disregard for customer satisfaction and fairness. Their insistence on sticking rigidly to their TOS, without considering the context or fairness of the situation, was both disappointing and frustrating. The interaction was an eye-opening insight into a company that prioritizes policy adherence over customer relations and fairness. Furthermore, the cost of their services, when compared to other options in the market, is exorbitant. This realization only added to my dissatisfaction, making it clear that Leadpages is not only inflexible but also overpriced. The refusal to consider a partial refund, even when such a request was made well in advance and for legitimate reasons, speaks volumes about their approach to customer service. To add insult to injury, the final communication from Leadpages was an impersonal rejection of my request, devoid of any genuine attempt to understand or accommodate my situation. It was a clear message: Leadpages values its policies more than its customers. This experience has not only led me to cancel my subscription but also to advise others to steer clear of Leadpages. There are plenty of other services out there that value their customers and understand the importance of flexibility and fairness in today’s competitive landscape. In a world where customer feedback and satisfaction are paramount, Leadpages' rigid and uncaring approach is a stark warning to stay away.

There is nothing good about this service. Stay clear from it.

High cost. Poor support. Poor performance.

Michelle
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great For Entrepreneurs

Kommentare: I am solving my email marketing problems with Leadpages. Also, my brand awareness. When I create a lead form I know that it has a greater chance at converting because of Leadpages professional features and forms.

The product is easy to use. Leadpages integrates with my business and is able to keep up with the growing demands of running and online business. It is easy to integrate with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics and I appreciate that they are always updating their service.

I think the fact that you can only integrate with Stripe when it comes to creating a checkout pages has really limited my using this feature to sell products. I would like to see them integrate with Shopify one day.

Brian
Chat Boss in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To use with lots of templates

Kommentare: Generating leads is the core business. First year I've been doing this for the Fitness niche. So getting them new members & now I'm helping employment agencies gain new employees.

The best feature of Leadpages is the ease of use. People without really any knowledge about web development or landing pages could get one up and running within the first day/week of using this software. With the big template library you can surely find a landing page that fits your needs. Leadpages gets the job done quickly and easily. Best beginner landing page builder in my opinion.

The only con I really have for Leadpages is that you don't have that much design freedom. For a beginners and someone that aims to create a simple landing page this is awesome. But for more advanced users and page builders as myself I sometimes miss some features that make my design come to life.

john
Copywriter in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Leadpages makes setting up your site completely stress-free

Kommentare: It's great to be able to set up an amazing looking site in just a few hours that you can send people to. The sleek and professional look of my site provides a sense of authority and peace of mind that my clients are hiring someone who knows what they're doing.

Leadpages is incredily easy to set up and use. Even if you're useless wth tech - like me!

I can't comment on this as I've not yet used the full functionality of leadpages. There have been no issues at all for me so far.

Meredith
Production Manager in USA

Intuitive to Use and Beautiful to Look At

Kommentare: Overall experience is great! If I need to get a clients' landing page up quickly and feel good about the conversion rate and user experience, I know LeadPages is the software for me.

LeadPages allows you to quickly create beautiful landing pages that really do convert. The interface is so user-friendly that you new high-conversion landing page will be ready quicker than you could ever expect!

The only downside is that there is a limit to the customization due to the amount of widgets offered. Other page builders (plugins or WP themes) have tons of add ons you can use for countdown tickers, flip boxes, sophisticated galleries, etc.

michael
Business Owner, Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Lead Pages Serves A Huge Role In My Online Marketing Efforts

Kommentare: Since I'm a solopreneuer I depend on Leadpages working seamlessly so that I can focus on other aspects of my business. They have not let me down which is empowering.

The software is easy to integrate, It flat out works like a charm, the amount of value Leadpages provides is almost unbelievable.

There is not much to say here other than it is a little more than I can afford, but I keep buying it anyway!

Elyssa
Lead Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Leadpages helps me gain new clients!

Kommentare: I recommend leadpages to my clients! The platform has been so helpful in helping me gain new clients, I don’t see myself working with a different platform.

I am able to integrate it with my email service, the price was at a very great point for me, and it is very easy to use!

I cannot really think of any cons right now. I did have a few questions about integrating it with mailchimp, but I was able to work around that with support‘s help.

Patricia
Patricia
Director in Mexiko
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for landing pages

Kommentare: It is a very good option to make landig pages and capture leads, the templates are very nice and you have for all uses, they are quick to download and good lead capture.

What I liked the most were the templates, the ease of publication, the easy editing and the a/b test.

What I liked least was that in some things although you should be able to do them, the modification of templates failed, the gallery seemed good but limited.

Antwort von Leadpages

Hello Patricia, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and we are also very glad to hear that you have had a good experience using Leadpages. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Jackie
Senior Content Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use , top integrations, great conversion tools and analytics

Kommentare: One of the best features about LeadPages is that we can have one up and running in an hour! We bypass development, which translates into weeks of lead time savings. With LeadPages, we can have a new campaign live within the hour. Often, speed to market is the underlying success of a campaign—and LeadPages delivers. Not only do we save time, we also save BIG in development dollars as we typically have to outsource a quick turnaround campaign. Additionally, I have never had to call for support. The few times I have had questions, I found ansers on the support site.

I've tried several landing page vendors and LeadPages meets all my needs. FInally, a tool designed for (and maybe by!) the end user, instead of an engineer. It's so easy to use, whether I design from scratch or use a template. It integrates with my email program and with GA, providing the most important success analytics and also an excellent guide for A/B testing. They have so thoughtfully included many conversion tools such as opt-in texts. LeadPages is thoughtfully created for the success of the user.

Although I have mastered the design aspect of LeadPages, I still wish it were easier to size different parts of the layout/design, but its grid model lends itself to being, well, modular. I can still create a beautiful landing page, but I'll never be able to start from a blank canvas. I realize LeadPages has to allow for responsive optimization, therefore understanding the need for a modular template. I'm not complaining about this—I'm just saying...

Johnny
Business Owner in USA

Poor support and difficult to use

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here: How to Contact Technical Support" The fact that I was actually calling about sales and I can't speak to a real person is frustrating. Furthermore I work in engineering with software and even I found it difficult to figure out how to do basic things with their platform. Its like they have all these ideas but their engineering team doesn't take the time to consider how the features will flow on their UI to be intuitive. The system is so complicated that it requires for you to upgrade your plan to receive phone support for them to help you. There are companies like mailchimp that don't even offer phone support however the difference is they offer a simple mail template platform, however leadpages is way to difficult to use and in return not offer phone support. Bottom line is they treat their lower plan users like 2nd class citizens unless you pay them a high amount monthly, they will probably give you the same kind of support I received. I'm currently looking at other leadpage solutions I found on google and found a couple cheaper options that offer phone support.

Michelle

Create beautiful landing pages

Kommentare: Great experience with Leadpages overall. It's easy to make really, really nice landing pages that look professional. My number one complaint with sales page builders is often that they are hard to make them look the like the "example page" that is given - however, I never found that to be the case with Leadpages.

Loved how easy it is to create landing pages that are streamlined, beautiful, and mobile-optimized. Sometimes sales page software (or email opt-in boxes) look clunky or it's hard to put together something professional looking. Not the case with Leadpages.

I used pages for about 2 years and it integrated beautifully with my website and email platform. Then I switched email platforms to one that has landing pages included. So I don't really have any complaints about Leadpages, just that it was one more thing to attach (along with Zapier) to my email and website and it seemed simpler to go without it. That doesn't mean my landing pages are nice as they used to be, though :)

Antwort von Leadpages

Hey Michelle, We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks for being an advocate of Leadpages! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Jamie
Office Manager in USA
Programmentwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use it for everything

Kommentare: We have been able to load hundreds of lead magnets within a few weeks and delivering them to prospective clients in a "set it and forget it" kind of way. And we can easily implement more, add pop-ups to our website, and deliver a professional experience to our prospects without a lot of work on our end. We can do it in-house within minutes, make changes easily, without the back-and-forth of hiring someone to do it for us.

Leadpages got us up and running, delivering lead magnets in a very short amount of time. Within minutes you can create your first item, and that saved time and money over hiring a third party to develop a custom solution.

I wish there was better organization of the lead magnets themselves. We have hundreds of items now and it is extremely tedious to go through each one if we need to make a change. There is also not an easy way to search and sort through to find "the one" you are looking for from the main list.

Munema
Customer Training Manager in Schweiz
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended!

I would highly recommend Leadpages to all those looking for a digital tool to help them with building a landing page, popup forms, alter bars and more! The Leadpages template library is my favorite feature because it's an excellent way to give the page a feel and look I would like it to have. There seems to be pretty much a template for each circumstance, which is a very good thing to know.

Templates are amazing and should be customized... othewise, the webpage built by user A is going to look pretty much the same, from an aesthetic point of view, as that of user B. After having used Leadpages for a while, you are going to start to recognize a specific template being created by someone else

Charles
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a go-to recommendation

Kommentare: This instantly improved the conversions for our lead generation offers, and we've used it in both lead gen and sales capacities. It's one of my go-to recommendations for business owners who want to take squeeze page and landing page creation to the next level, rather than just having "just another page on the website."

From the beginning, Leadpages was easy to implement, and it integrated comfortably with our CRM system, Infusionsoft (that was really important for us). When I first started using it, I relied on the templates, which were fantastic and produced great results for us. As we grew, Leadpages added a drag and drop builder that hit our need for a greater level of customization. What I really appreciate having is pages built on a system that I understand and that aren't coded from the ground up. It means we can scale easily and aren't tied to a particular web developer.

The most annoying part was that you could "hide" sections on templates but you would still need to fill out the action set for buttons that were hidden. And if you didn't set up the actions, you couldn't publish the page. That was frustrating.

senu
marketing manager in Ghana
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

leadpages review

Kommentare: Leadpages customizable landing pages are highjy converting

Leadpages has a very unique drag and drop editor and multiple customization templates. It has a amazing value proposition and plethora of publishing options. It comes to navigation I consider Leadpages one of the best because it has very simple to use navigations with intuitive design and fair pricing model to choose from.

I don't really have a problems at all using Leadpages. I still use this software on my projects

Antwort von Leadpages

Hello Senu, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and we are also very glad to hear that you have had a great experience using Leadpages. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Dusty
CEO/Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No Designer turned PRO Designer!

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience and I am very happy with Leadpages! I will be a longtime customer and refer new people constantly! Thanks for making a beginner feel like a pro Leadpages!!!

Leadpages is amazingly easy to use, easy to learn and full of features that allows you to build a website or landing page exactly as you imagined, regardless of previous experience.

I wish there were a few more widget options and the option to import external apps but but otherwise, Leadpages is amazing!

Alfred
Alfred
Co-Founder in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great support, many features

Kommentare: I used to love LeadPages, until I moved on

LeadPages were the first to focus on speed, the first to introduce sms optin, and the first in many features all their competitors have or are adopting. And we've used them for years. Until we found the design limitation and the focus on marketing look too limiting a factor. Because people don't want to be marketed to, but want to be informed about. with LeadPages all the landing pages look like a marketing collateral, and the changes are hard to make. and limited too. Making it almost impossible to have something that people actually want to read, watch or listen to. Instead of being forced by the same old FOMO tactics used by many, but not working anymore.

All the pages made with LeadPages look the same. You can spot on of theirs a mile away. And they all look like what marketers would do (which creates resistance form visitors) instead of looking like high value articles & blogs (that remove friction form users).

Douglas
Douglas
President in USA

Great Option for Lean Teams

Kommentare: It's a good deal for what you get.

Before Leadpages, if I needed a landing page—especially one that was built as such to convert leads—I would have had to go to my web developer and get in his queue. That would take as long as a week. Now, I can pop one out in less than an hour and have it integrate with my CRM without any help from anyone else.

Once you understand the platform's structure and how it works, it's pretty easy. There were some frustrating moments in the beginning from not immeditaly understanding how things worked.

owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Leadpages - Worth a look

Kommentare: i really like using them. and i have seen a good improvement over the 3 years of using them

ease of set up, fast, don't need a lot of technical knowledge

social media integration could be a bit more clear. the conversion tools are sometimes hard to deal with

Merilee
Blog owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Excellent way to increase sales consistently!

Kommentare: Great! I get a return on my investment almost immediately every month and the sales just keep coming in. I'm looking to scale significantly and Leadpages will be an integral part of capturing my traffic and turning them into paying customers.

I love the landing pages for opt-ins, blog post opt-ins, and sales page builders and use them regularly. Of all the blogging products I pay for, this one is my favorite because with it I get a return on my investment very quickly every month. I love the consistent sales I am able to earn through Leadpages.

I had a mostly good experience with Leadpages. I wish there was an easier way to connect it to my Woocommcerce store and collect sales, I had trouble with that so opted not to do it that way.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money landing builder

Lots of features and functionalities makes it great for marketing agencies

Onboarding can take some time, but its worth it

Rune
Rune
CEO in Norwegen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Leadpages, great builder, without too much fuzz

Kommentare: REALLY good. I use at least three builders at the moment, and for quick and easy optin pages only, Leadpages sets a standard in FAST, EASY. It may look and appear simple, but that's its power.
I am really pleased to use it.

I like that it is easy to use. It is clutter free, unlike some other contendors in the space. They have several options and the interface is sleek to use no matter the plan you are on. It is fast to create a site. They have a panel on the left when you edit your pages, which is not overstuffed at all. Making it a n easy to understand and to get going with within MINUTES. Like you can have a page up and running REALLY fast. Fastest builder I have used in over 10 years, so it is stripped for the un-necessary gadgets and apps.

While the interface is good and the builder is fast, I guess the only thing I can say I kinda wanted MORE of, is the ability to create a full on website with my plan. With the "baby plan", not sure what it's called right now, you can create optin pages, mostly. If you go one plan up, you can add payment options and more bells and whistles.