Über Leadpages

Eine äußerst einfache Art, um codefreie Websites und Zielseiten zu erstellen, die für die Konvertierung konzipiert sind. Mehr als 40.000 kleine Unternehmen vertrauen darauf.

Erfahre mehr über Leadpages

I thought the pages looked great and are easy for our customers to download the product guides. The Leadpages support team is also excellent.

Some of the integration between GoDaddy and Mailchimp was frustrating at first.

Bewertungen zu Leadpages

Leadpages hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Leadpages bereits verwendet?

Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Director in Mexiko
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for landing pages

Kommentare: It is a very good option to make landig pages and capture leads, the templates are very nice and you have for all uses, they are quick to download and good lead capture.

What I liked the most were the templates, the ease of publication, the easy editing and the a/b test.

What I liked least was that in some things although you should be able to do them, the modification of templates failed, the gallery seemed good but limited.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Patricia, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and we are also very glad to hear that you have had a good experience using Leadpages. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Rachel M.
Co-Owner/Manager in USA

Leadpages - super functional

Kommentare: I'm creating a lot of sign-up forms or sales pages to show the materials I have for sale and opt-ins for my email list. I also created a page that is like link-tree which is on my company's Instagram profile. I liked creating my own because I found link-tree to be fussy sometimes and would randomly stop working. Never had a problem with my leadpage one though!

I find this software super easy to use and functional. It does what I need it to do and the more I use it, the more little tricks and design things I figure out that make my materials POP. I love the tool that examines the lead to give advice on what I can make better (the lead optimizer tool). That's super helpful and informative. I'm the only one on my team that uses leadpages. I feel like I get to get feedback on my materials before I go live with something. And I LOVE that I can easily refresh my updates/publish and I don't have to update a link anywhere. I can quickly make changes with push of a button!

Sometimes I design a page and when I go to preview it, the aspect ratios have changed and I have to go back in and redesign. For instance, a header logo with some text below it may fit perfectly within the box at the top of the page. When I preview it, the logo/text doesn't optimize for the new window (like phone or tablet) and I have to keep resizing to figure out what will fit. To me there should be a standard width of frame that will auto-fix the size when changing to phone or tablet. It would be nice to also have more drag and drop functionality. Like that an image would fit ANYWHERE in a section I create (like wix or weebly does with their websites). Sometimes I have to do a lot of pre-design art work when I'm creating something. And then it doesn't even allow for a text box to fit where I want it to.

Nicole W.
Fitness & Yoga coach, CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use for landing pages!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: overall experience was good with it. If it had all the features that click funnels did, and if it was recommeded by the mentorship prgram i was in, I probably would have kept it.

it was fairly easy to use. Was the first landing page software i started to work with and had used for a 1 or 2. good to use and start out with when you are new to tech.

the price could be better for what you are getting. when i had it-the low tier was 50 dollars canadian, and i think you could only build 3 landing pages, then you would have to get the next tier feature if you wanted more than one landing page.

Nick M.
founder in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Terrible company. Stopped using the service for ages and they kept charging me for 10 months. They are really sneaking and they have bad business practices. They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged. I had not idea they were taking money out of my account. I believe (in my opinion) that this is a tactic so you just let charges slip. The website service is basic and pretty amateur. You cant' design anything good with the site. Stay away

the service let's you get a basic site done with no code.

they have questionable billing practices. They don't not notify you when they charge you

letztes Jahr

Hey Nick, As a company, we have always strived to be upfront and fair with our billing practices and have complied with legal requirements. That being said, after further review, we have determined that in regards to monthly subscription billing reminders, the standard industry practice is simply not good enough and does not align with our company values. For that reason, beginning July 1, 2021, we will be sending monthly renewal reminder emails to our customers. Our mission is to support the growth of small businesses and the well-being of entrepreneurs. We acknowledge that our previous billing notification policy may have fallen short of that purpose and appreciate the opportunity to better embody our values and serve our customers. Thanks for your feedback! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Michelle S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great For Entrepreneurs

Kommentare: I am solving my email marketing problems with Leadpages. Also, my brand awareness. When I create a lead form I know that it has a greater chance at converting because of Leadpages professional features and forms.

The product is easy to use. Leadpages integrates with my business and is able to keep up with the growing demands of running and online business. It is easy to integrate with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics and I appreciate that they are always updating their service.

I think the fact that you can only integrate with Stripe when it comes to creating a checkout pages has really limited my using this feature to sell products. I would like to see them integrate with Shopify one day.

Charles A.
Charles A.
Creative Director in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good just not as good as others

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it worked. It could do the job. It's just not the best out there

I liked that I could easily make landing pages.

It lacked some of the functionality and I found it to be a lot slower than other options out there.

Ed S.
CVO in USA

Proven High-Converting Landing Pages

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Leadpages has amazing customer support and proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Leadpages is a simple and effective landing page platform with proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Need more flexibility with design template changes

Sales director in Spanien

Great value for money landing builder

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Lots of features and functionalities makes it great for marketing agencies

Onboarding can take some time, but its worth it

Celine W.
Graphic Designer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does well, wish the formatting was a little better

5 letzten Monat Neu

This software is easy to use and pretty user friendly. It’s a what you see is what you get platform, so making changes is easy.

The formatting across devices isn’t great. It doesn’t reformat well and can have some really weird spacing a cut offs.

Robert D.
Robert D.
Digital Marketer in UK

Great all in one landing page and website builder

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It's a high quality, reasonably priced landing page and website builder, packed with features and quite flexible compared to competitors.

Wish there were a few more features that competitors have such as image carousels, custom fonts and the image gallery and preview loading times could be improved aa they are quite slow.

Jackie E.
Senior Content Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use , top integrations, great conversion tools and analytics

Kommentare: One of the best features about LeadPages is that we can have one up and running in an hour! We bypass development, which translates into weeks of lead time savings. With LeadPages, we can have a new campaign live within the hour. Often, speed to market is the underlying success of a campaign—and LeadPages delivers. Not only do we save time, we also save BIG in development dollars as we typically have to outsource a quick turnaround campaign. Additionally, I have never had to call for support. The few times I have had questions, I found ansers on the support site.

I've tried several landing page vendors and LeadPages meets all my needs. FInally, a tool designed for (and maybe by!) the end user, instead of an engineer. It's so easy to use, whether I design from scratch or use a template. It integrates with my email program and with GA, providing the most important success analytics and also an excellent guide for A/B testing. They have so thoughtfully included many conversion tools such as opt-in texts. LeadPages is thoughtfully created for the success of the user.

Although I have mastered the design aspect of LeadPages, I still wish it were easier to size different parts of the layout/design, but its grid model lends itself to being, well, modular. I can still create a beautiful landing page, but I'll never be able to start from a blank canvas. I realize LeadPages has to allow for responsive optimization, therefore understanding the need for a modular template. I'm not complaining about this—I'm just saying...

Lacy B.
Co-founder and CMO in USA

I’ve tried them all, and Leadpages still wins!

Kommentare: Leadpages has changed my life! Literally! I use it daily to support my business, but more importantly I use it to sell my copywriting and design services as a contractor and consultant. As such, I’ve worked with a ton of other page builders. While a few (like unbounce) have caught my attention with their cool widgets and mobile builders, I always come back to Leadpages because of the great price, fantastic support and knowledge that the product team is always putting out new things. Also, Leadpages is just so simple to use!

My favorite thing about Leadpages is that the product is always being updated with new, helpful features. Since the reorganization of the dashboard, it is very user friendly and intuitive. For the most part, all of the major functional features I need to make high converting pages are there. I love how easy integrations are, and I absolutely LOVE that I can copy sections, use section templates and easily alter page templates to my liking.

I have been saying for years now that there needs to be more functionality for images. An on page image resizer would be fantastic. It would also be very helpful to be able to insert image carousels. I would also love to see a separate mobile builder. Design is very important when it comes to conversions, and I think some of the most wanted features are missing.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A straightforward way to build webpages, banners, etc. without coding

5 letztes Jahr

I started using LeadPages years ago and I can say that, despite the updates and new additions to the platform, the one thing I like the most about the platform is still very much present: its ease of use. You can use LeadPages to create different types of webpages (landing pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, Thank You pages, etc.), as well as other assets such as signup forms and alert banners. The best part? You don't need to be a programming wizard to make it happen! LeadPages has plenty of templates you can load and quickly customize so that they fit your branding and the page end up looking and doing how you'd want it to look and do. Plus, it integrates with platforms like WordPress, which means that what you create on LeadPages can be easily added to your own website – and looks great on mobile devices too.

Using templates is great but that can lead to the pages you have created with LeadPages look just like those created and used by others – something that isn't ideal, when it comes to branding...

letztes Jahr

Hey Yann, We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! If there's anything in particular you'd like to see in terms of features/templates, don't hesitate to drop a request with our development team - under "Support" (or the "?") > "Give Feedback" in your account. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Brian V.
Chat Boss in Niederlande

Easy To use with lots of templates

Kommentare: Generating leads is the core business. First year I've been doing this for the Fitness niche. So getting them new members & now I'm helping employment agencies gain new employees.

The best feature of Leadpages is the ease of use. People without really any knowledge about web development or landing pages could get one up and running within the first day/week of using this software. With the big template library you can surely find a landing page that fits your needs. Leadpages gets the job done quickly and easily. Best beginner landing page builder in my opinion.

The only con I really have for Leadpages is that you don't have that much design freedom. For a beginners and someone that aims to create a simple landing page this is awesome. But for more advanced users and page builders as myself I sometimes miss some features that make my design come to life.

John F.
Copywriter in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Leadpages makes setting up your site completely stress-free

Kommentare: It's great to be able to set up an amazing looking site in just a few hours that you can send people to. The sleek and professional look of my site provides a sense of authority and peace of mind that my clients are hiring someone who knows what they're doing.

Leadpages is incredily easy to set up and use. Even if you're useless wth tech - like me!

I can't comment on this as I've not yet used the full functionality of leadpages. There have been no issues at all for me so far.

Heather T.
Heather T.
Owner in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements

Kommentare: Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

Johnny S.
Business Owner in USA

Poor support and difficult to use

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here: How to Contact Technical Support" The fact that I was actually calling about sales and I can't speak to a real person is frustrating. Furthermore I work in engineering with software and even I found it difficult to figure out how to do basic things with their platform. Its like they have all these ideas but their engineering team doesn't take the time to consider how the features will flow on their UI to be intuitive. The system is so complicated that it requires for you to upgrade your plan to receive phone support for them to help you. There are companies like mailchimp that don't even offer phone support however the difference is they offer a simple mail template platform, however leadpages is way to difficult to use and in return not offer phone support. Bottom line is they treat their lower plan users like 2nd class citizens unless you pay them a high amount monthly, they will probably give you the same kind of support I received. I'm currently looking at other leadpage solutions I found on google and found a couple cheaper options that offer phone support.

Business Owner in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Leadpages lead competition for some time

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For many years they were leaders and were recommended by many. They had all the good stuff that was hard to find elsewhere. But now competitors offer more or similar features for better prices. Personally I wouldn't choose them again, but would consider as an option.

Quick to set up with ready to go templates that were tested for high conversions. It has affiliate program, so you may be able to refer someone and have it pay for itself. Includes good tutorials and internet marketing knowledge.

Leadpages stayed behind competition. A few other apps offer much more now for less price. Monthly payments are disliked by me, the pricing could be more related to traffic numbers. Even then there are solutions that offer same features for one time payment.

letztes Jahr

Hey there, We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! We certainly strive to be leaders in our industry, always looking at what we can offer in terms of features and pricing to benefit our customers, and are sad to hear that you feel we've fallen short over the years. Definitely connect with our team, at support@leadpages.com, to share any specific requests you have as we'd love to hear them! Thanks again! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Meredith M.
Production Manager in USA

Intuitive to Use and Beautiful to Look At

Kommentare: Overall experience is great! If I need to get a clients' landing page up quickly and feel good about the conversion rate and user experience, I know LeadPages is the software for me.

LeadPages allows you to quickly create beautiful landing pages that really do convert. The interface is so user-friendly that you new high-conversion landing page will be ready quicker than you could ever expect!

The only downside is that there is a limit to the customization due to the amount of widgets offered. Other page builders (plugins or WP themes) have tons of add ons you can use for countdown tickers, flip boxes, sophisticated galleries, etc.

Michael C.
Business Owner, Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Lead Pages Serves A Huge Role In My Online Marketing Efforts

Kommentare: Since I'm a solopreneuer I depend on Leadpages working seamlessly so that I can focus on other aspects of my business. They have not let me down which is empowering.

The software is easy to integrate, It flat out works like a charm, the amount of value Leadpages provides is almost unbelievable.

There is not much to say here other than it is a little more than I can afford, but I keep buying it anyway!

Sujee K.
Founder & CEO in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Leadpages Review

Kommentare: I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

Michelle G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Create beautiful landing pages

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience with Leadpages overall. It's easy to make really, really nice landing pages that look professional. My number one complaint with sales page builders is often that they are hard to make them look the like the "example page" that is given - however, I never found that to be the case with Leadpages.

Loved how easy it is to create landing pages that are streamlined, beautiful, and mobile-optimized. Sometimes sales page software (or email opt-in boxes) look clunky or it's hard to put together something professional looking. Not the case with Leadpages.

I used pages for about 2 years and it integrated beautifully with my website and email platform. Then I switched email platforms to one that has landing pages included. So I don't really have any complaints about Leadpages, just that it was one more thing to attach (along with Zapier) to my email and website and it seemed simpler to go without it. That doesn't mean my landing pages are nice as they used to be, though :)

letztes Jahr

Hey Michelle, We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks for being an advocate of Leadpages! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Elyssa L.
Lead Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Leadpages helps me gain new clients!

Kommentare: I recommend leadpages to my clients! The platform has been so helpful in helping me gain new clients, I don’t see myself working with a different platform.

I am able to integrate it with my email service, the price was at a very great point for me, and it is very easy to use!

I cannot really think of any cons right now. I did have a few questions about integrating it with mailchimp, but I was able to work around that with support‘s help.

Rueben T.
CEO in Australien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to build landing pages

Kommentare: Lead pages has been a great tool for our business as part of our marketing tool kit

Leadpages is very easy to use and has enabled us to deploy and test landing pages quickly. Love their drag and drop editor and templates make it easy to get something up and running

There are some limitations to formatting some aspects of pages

Julie D.

Love Leadpages

Kommentare: Enhanced my website to make it look more modern - easy for clients to navigate and provides Great marketing features.

Modern look and professional and clean. Love all the widgets and how easy it is to use.

A bit difficult when I make an update and then post to my Wordpress site. The update feature floors not work properly- I have to trash the leadpage on Wordpress and re-publish every time I make a change.